Trey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Actually, he murmured, reading the excitement building in my eyes, it's two fantasies combined.

With that he spun me around, captured both of my wrists in one hand, holding them firmly behind my back, and shoved me a couple steps forward – and into the body of someone standing still against the wall. As I struggled to catch my breath, the stranger stubbed out a cigarette and tossed it aside before stepping into the dim edge of light were I was. My jaw dropped. He was big. Huge, actually. He even dwarfed Trey. And he had a rough, mean edge to him that scared me.

At the same time, I could feel my pussy get wet. And when this big man reached down and violently ripped my dress off of me, leaving it laying on the ground in a shimmery, silken puddle, I gasped in terror—and gushed cream all down my legs. This stranger saw the glimmer of shine on my thighs and laughed, running his huge paw up that smooth white skin to the center of my aching body. He slid his hand through my wetness, making his dark skin shine, collecting a pool of my juice, which he then dripped onto my upthrust breasts where Trey still had my arms captured and my back arched. He watched, chuckling, as those rivulets of cream trickled down over the curves of my breasts, sliding over my stomach and merging back where they had started. The dim overhead light made each stream sparkle, and made it very obvious just how excited I was.

Collecting another pawful of juice, the stranger this time rubbed it into me, from my collarbone to my stomach. Trey fisted a hand in my hair, pulling my head back sharply and kissing me, devouring me with his mouth and lips and teeth. I moaned, whimpering my pleasure. Then I felt the stranger's hands on me, returning me to my dilemma. I knew Trey would never put me in a position to hurt me, but I was scared by the size of this huge man. Yet between being so blatantly exposed in my stockings and pussy juice and having Trey devastate my mouth with his powerful, mind-numbing kisses, I was incredibly turned on.

I felt hands rubbing my breasts, pulling and tweaking my nipples, before a warm mouth closed over my right one. And my left. Hold on! If I had Trey's mouth locked to mine, who were thetwo people working on my tits?? I gasped and struggled, but Trey just held me tighter, growling deep into my mouth. I felt hands on me everywhere – between my thighs, on my ass, caressing my stomach and hips. Two distinctly separate hands spread my legs wide apart, and a warm mouth covered my juicy pussy. I squealed and bucked my hips, thrusting and writhing madly as I came all over some stranger's tongue. Trey moaned into my mouth, still keeping me quiet, but letting me know his response to my reactions.

Finally Trey released my arms, only to have me wrap them around him and hold him to me as I kissed and kissed and kissed my lover, my body on overload from the sensations of the unknown people who were touching me. Slowly, carefully he eased away from me, still planting soft, loving kisses on me, but backing up and setting me upright on my own shaking legs. Brushing the hair back out of my eyes, he kissed the tip of my nose, and told me this was the other part of his treat for me – and stepped back, letting me see the ring of men surrounding me—all big, all black, and all with some of my juice on some part of their bodies.

Watching my knees buckle, Trey laughed and scooped me up in his arms, hugging me tight and kissing me hard on the lips, pleased at my reaction to his idea. These, he explained, were all friends of his who'd offered to help him out when he outlined tonight's plan. The five men in front of me were men he trusted, men who he knew would treat me right, and men who had liked the idea of sinking their dicks into my little white pussy. They were there to give me anything I wanted, but no more than I cared for, he said, winking at me. He whispered that he'd take care of my little rape fantasy some other night, and grinned at the interested comments from those who'd overheard that statement, making me visibly blush there in the dim light.

Trey stated that he'd remembered my fantasy of being taken in an alley, used by unknown men, feeling their hands and mouths all over me without being able to see them, and then finally having them to pleasure, and to pleasure me, until we were all satiated. His friends whooped their glee at my burning face and trembling body, liking the fact that I was nervous, but very obviously still game. Trey asked if I had any special requests.

-Just one, I said, turning to him. You know the rule –anything goes, so long as your first, I kissed him, and last, I said, kissing him again. If I get pregnant from this by some stroke of fate, I want to know it's your baby I'm carrying inside me, and I want it to be your cum filling me when I'm too tired to move. You first, and you last. Anything else goes, as you see fit.

The guys got quiet as I spoke, and teased Trey when I was done, but they all understood. And knowing these were Trey's friends, and they most likely knew the situation between us, made me feel safe and secure.

Kissing me, Trey said that there was just one last thing to be done, then – and pulled me over directly under the overhead light, so that my still-slick, shiny body was completely exposed not only to these men, but also to anyone who happened to wander by. Holding my arms above my head, he backed me up against that brick wall, lifted one leg to wrap around his waist, and proceeded to make love to me, right there in front of all of his friends, knowing that he'd have his turn at fucking the hell out of me too, but wanting to give me this, first.

I had no idea how many hours passed as Trey and his friends used me there in that alley. They did everything to me I had ever imagined, and then some. I remember being suspended between them and being fucked in every hole while stroking two more hard, waiting cocks. I remember being on my knees and going from one to the next, sucking and licking and stroking, 'til they exploded all over my face and chest. I remember taking them one at a time, two at a time, and sometimes even three at a time. I remember being tit-fucked, and ass-fucked and giving hand jobs and blow jobs. At one point I had two hard, throbbing cocks buried in my sore, stretched pussy at once. But the only one who kissed my lips, and the only one who made love to me, was Trey.

And as the sun came up and the men staggered off to their vehicles, complimenting Trey on his choice of pussy, Trey slipped me back inside the nightclub, borrowed an extra shirt from the bartender who had been in on the whole thing (and, I found out later, had been given a turn at my pussy as well), cleaned me up and then laid me on the bar and made sweet, sexy love to me yet again. Exhausted though I was, I still had enough left in me to wrap my legs around my lover's waist and hold him to me as he spilled another load of seed deep into my swollen, creamy pussy. I passed out with Trey's cum filling me, a smile on my face and whispering "I love you" into my baby's ear.

I don't know how he managed to get us all home, but somehow he got my husband into the back seat, and me into the passenger seat of his truck, and drove us all home. He must have been exhausted as well, but he still managed to rub my pussy and breasts on the drive home. I remember sitting in that seat and spreading my legs, arching my back and offering him all of me, moaning at his touch. I leaned over and kissed him, shirt hanging open, his fingers still working my overexcited little clit, and making me cum yet again, though weakly this time, all over his hand and seat.

He got us all inside, poured my still passed-out husband into bed, and pulled me into his bed with him, kissing and nuzzling me, rubbing my sweaty, cum-covered body, both of us trying to make love one more time, but realizing that the bodies just weren't up to it. With a laugh we slipped out of bed, and he ran a bath for me, filling it with bubbles and sitting on the edge, talking to me while he ran a soapy sponge all over me, cleaning my throbbing body for me, treating me like a queen.

And while the rest of the world got up to face the day, my lover lay in the guest bed, wrapping my torn, discarded dress around his hand so he could smell me still and pretend I was next to him, instead of on the couch where I'd chosen to get some sleep, covered only by my soft blue blanket and a brief tanktop and thong, hoping my lover was dreaming of me as much as I was dreaming of him, here on our last day together.

12