Trish's Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Mickie says watching me like a hawk the exact same way that I am watching her.

I take a deep breath and decide that if I really must say it then I will if that will stop her from ruining my big day or trying to turn me or anything like that.

"It was nothing I tell her. It meant nothing to me. It was exactly what I said it was. It was just a bit of fun. Nothing more and nothing less."

I say swallowing hard once again.

"So you didn't feel anything for me at all?"

Mickie asks.

"If you mean did I love you the way you claim to love me then no. I didn't feel anything for you in that sense."

I tell her.

"What do you mean that that I claim to love you?"

Mickie then asks me.

"I do love you Trish."

"Don't Mickie."

I say now starting to get angry.

"Don't what?"

Mickie asks me.

"Don't bullshit me."

I tell her.

"I'm not."

Mickie tells me now starting to get just as angry as I am.

"Yes you are."

I tell her.

"No I am not you say what we did means nothing to you that it MEANT nothing to you...........well it meant something to me."

Mickie says showing the first real emotion I have seen her displace since I entered her hotel room.

"Is that supposed to be my fault?"

I ask her.

"I told you how I felt. I told you this would never be more than fun to me."

I add.

"I know but that doesn't change the fact that I still love you..........and if you think there's even the smallest chance that you might love me back then please don't go through with this."

By this time I have had enough.

"First of all you don't love me!"

I snap at her.

"Secondly why wouldn't I want to go through with this? I'm marrying the man I love with all of my heart and soul."

I tell her determined to make her believe me.

"You're marrying a man you've barely spoken about since I met you."

Mickie snaps back.

"An don't you dare tell me who I can and cannot love!"

She adds.

"I talk about Ron all the time!"

I yell at her.

"An you don't love me Mickie, you love my body that is what you have been doing for the past countless months you have simply been making love to my body not me. Not the real me."

I add.

"Exactly when did you talk about Ron Trish? Because I sure as hell don't remember you bringing him up much and we talked about everything we shared everything, and as for me not being in love with the real you I've got news for you Patricia I've seen you first thing in the morning hung over with last nights make up smeared all over your face I've listened to your every problem I've taken care of you when you were sick I've seen the best and worst of you and it's only made me more in love with you. I liked you before I was attracted to you. I know the real you."

Mickie snaps back at me.

I smile an evil smile at her.

"Ok I will admit you have done all of those things."

I tell her in a much calmer tone of voice.

"You have seen me first thing in the morning you have listened to my problems you have taken care of you when I was sick and yes maybe you have seen me at my best and my worst. But that doesn't prove anything Ron has done all of those things too. An there is another major difference between when I am with him and when I am with you."

I add.

Mickie looks at me.

"An what exacterly is that major difference?"

Mickie asks me her tone now also a lot more quieter.

"When I am with him SEXUALLY I am with him completely mind body and soul. When he makes love to me I make love to him and when he is making love to me or I am making love to him I am thinking about him and nobody and nothing else matters.

Where as with you Mickie I never made love to you I simply allowed you to make love to my body. When I was with you I wasn't with you mind body and soul I was simply with you in body and when you made love to my body I wasn't thinking about you and nobody or nothing else in point of fact I was thinking about everything but you. Like I said you where simply a way for me to get release."

Mickie doesn't say anything for a few minutes she simply looks at me with an unreadable expression still on her face.

I take this as a sign that our conversation/argument is over and so I turn around and put my hand on the door knob and I am about to turn it when I hear Mickie say.

"How many times did you cum last time Trish? Wasn't it a new record for us or something?"

Mickie asks.

"How many times does or has Ron made you cum?"

Mickie then asks

"As much as me? Has he managed to break our record yet?"

She adds again.

I turn around and look at Mickie and slowly start to smile at her.

"You really are pathetic."

I tell her.

"Just because you made me cum you think that means that you love me or that you know me?"

I ask her.

"All that proves Mickie is that you're good in bed. However I am sure any number of the other divas even the diva search winners and losers could prove or rather show me just how good in bed they are if I was to give them the chance or rather had I given them the chance hell I'm sure there are quite a few RAW superstars that would have jumped at the chance to prove how good they are in the sack if I had given them the chance. An as far as the record goes I'm sure me and Ron can break that while we're on our honeymoon."

Mickie looks at me and I look back at her.

Now I know for sure that our conversation/argument is over an with that I turn around open the door walk out.

"Don't bother coming to the wedding Mickie."

I say as I leave her hotel room.

"Your no longer welcome."

An with that I slam her door shut behind me.

Mickie's POV

"Mickie."

Trish says nodding her head.

"What are you doing here?"

I ask her

"Why aren't you in your hotel room getting ready for you big day?"

I add genuinely and honestly surprised that she is standing here.

Trish looks at me with an expression on her face that immediately makes me nervous.

"I wanted to talk to you for a second."

She says in the most emotionless tone of voice I have ever heard her use.

"Can I come in?"

She adds.

"Sure,"

I say stepping out of the way and allowing her into my hotel room.

Once she is in my hotel room I close the door and turn around to face her.

"Mickie..........I've really liked having you as a friend and I've enjoyed..........having fun with you..........however I can't have fun with you any more."

Trish says as she keeps her eyes locked with mine.

I swallow hard doing my best to maintain control over my emotions as I continue to stare back at her.

"I mean we can see a movie have a drink together or something when you're in town but we can't have fun any more."

Trish says for some reason evidently feeling the need to clarify what she is referring to when I understood what she meant the moment she said it.

"Oh."

I say acting as though I realise what she is referring to.

"Do you understand what I have just told you?"

Trish then asks me.

"I understand."

I say looking directly at Trish.

"Good."

Trish says sounding I dare say happy.

"In that case the wedding starts at 2."

Trish says sounding totally normal as if what she has just told me is something you tell a person everyday or something.

"I would like for everybody to be at the church an hour before that."

She adds.

"No problem."

I say managing to maintain control over my emotions even though I want to snap verbally snap at her.

"You got your bridesmaids dress ok?"

Trish asks me.

"Yes."

I say forcing myself to smile despite the fact I no longer want to wear the bridesmaid's dress or go to this wedding due me having no doubt in my mind that it is somehow due to this wedding that Trish is ending our "fun" together.

"It was waiting for me in here when I first arrived."

I add doing my best to keep my tone as soft and as sweet as possible.

"Thanks."

I add again.

"No problem."

Trish says.

"The dress is all paid for as is the room."

She adds.

"So feel free to raid the mini bar."

She adds again.

"I think I might just do that."

My brain says.

"Thank you."

I say to her starting to find it a struggle to maintain my soft and sweet tone of voice when what I really want to do is tell her to get out and leave me a lone.

"Well I'll just be going then. Big day. I don't want to keep Ron waiting."

Trish says as she as quickly as she can makes her way past me and over to the hotel room door.

"I don't mean to keep you on your big day and all Trish but can I ask you something?"

I say no longer able to hold back.

Trish stops when she reaches the door and slowly turns around to face me.

"Go ahead."

She says.

"What was this to you?"

I ask her still doing my best to maintain control over my emotions however it is becoming a losing battle in the sense that my control is losing and my emotions are wining.

"I mean part of me believes you when you say it was just a bit of fun and yet another part of me........."

I pause trying to think of the best way to say what I want to say.

"I don't know."

I tell her honestly.

"I guess I need to know for sure exactly what this was."

I add watching her intently.

"It was nothing."

Trish says looking directly at me.

As soon as I hear her say this I literally feel my heart break.

"It meant nothing to me."

Trish adds.

"It was exactly what I said it was. It was just a bit of fun. Nothing more and nothing less."

She adds again her voice totally devoid of any emotion.

I swallow hard feeling tears welling behind my eyes.

"So you didn't feel anything for me at all?"

I ask her.

"If you mean did I love you the way you claim to love me then no. I didn't feel anything for you in that sense."

Trish says to me.

"What do you mean that that I claim to love you?"

I ask her letting a hint of anger slip into my tone of voice.

"I do love you Trish."

I add.

"Don't Mickie."

Trish says now sounding as if she is starting to get angry at me which I find shocking I mean what the hell has she got to get angry about? She isn't the one who's heart has just been ripped apart.

"Don't what?"

I ask her.

"Don't bullshit me."

Trish says.

"I'm not."

I say letting more and more anger enter my tone of voice.

"Yes you are."

Trish snaps doing the same thing letting more and more anger enter her tone of voice as well.

"No I am not you say what we did means nothing to you that it MEANT nothing to you...........well it meant something to me."

I say pausing halfway through due to me needing to swallow hard.

"Is that supposed to be my fault?"

Trish asks me.

"I told you how I felt. I told you this would never be more than fun to me."

She adds.

"I know but that doesn't change the fact that I still love you."

I tell her back.

"An if you think there's even the smallest chance that you might love me back then please don't go through with this."

I add having not intended to show my cards so to speak however since she has just ripped my heart out I don't feel or see that I have anything left to loose.

"First of all you don't love me!"

Trish snaps.

"Secondly why wouldn't I want to go through with this? I'm marrying the man I love with all of my heart and soul."

She adds.

"You're marrying a man you've barely spoken about since I met you."

I snap back.

"An don't you dare tell me who I can and cannot love!"

I add.

"I talk about Ron all the time!"

Trish yells at me.

"An you don't love me Mickie you love my body that is what you have been doing for the past countless months you have simply been making love to my body not me. Not the real me."

She adds.

"Exactly when did you talk about Ron Trish?"

I ask her.

"Because I sure as hell don't remember you bringing him up much and we talked about everything we shared everything and as for me not being in love with the real you I've got news for you Patricia."

I say deciding to use her real name due to the fact I know how much she hates people calling her it.

"I've seen you first thing in the morning hung over with last nights make up smeared all over your face. I've listened to your every problem. I've taken care of you when you were sick I've seen the best and worst of you and it's only made me more in love with you."

I tell her speaking from the heart.

"I liked you before I was attracted to you. I know the real you."

I finish off by saying.

Trish smiles at me the same way she smiled at Chris Jericho just before she went backstage at Wrestlemania 20

"Ok I will admit you have done all of those things."

She says to me in a much calmer tone which makes me even more nervous.

"You have seen me first thing in the morning you have listened to my problems you have taken care of you when I was sick and yes maybe you have seen me at my best and my worst. But that doesn't prove anything."

She says sounding as if she is almost enjoying this.

"Ron has done all of those things too. An there is another major difference between when I am with him and when I am with you."

She adds.

I simply look at her.

"An what exacterly is that major difference?"

I ask her in a calmer tone of voice due to the fact I have a feeling I know what she is going to say.

"When I am with him SEXUALLY."

Trish says putting as much emphasis on the word "Sexually" as she can evidently in an attempt to hurt me.

"S I am with him completely mind body and soul. When he makes love to me I make love to him and when he is making love to me or I am making love to him I am thinking about him and nobody and nothing else matters."

She adds.

"Where as with you Mickie I never made love to you I simply allowed you to make love to my body. When I was with you I wasn't with you mind body and soul I was simply with you in body and when you made love to my body I wasn't thinking about you and nobody or nothing else in point of fact I was thinking about everything but you. Like I said you where simply a way for me to get release."

Now more than ever the tears want to run free however by some miracle I manage to hold them at bay maybe it's due to the fact that I don't want to give this bitch who used to be my best friend the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

Trish watches me for a few minutes almost as if she is expecting me to break down into tears and when I don't she turns around and I see her put a hand on the door knob.

"Don't let her have the last word!"

My brain snaps.

"How many times did you cum last time Trish?"

I ask her my mouth moving without the aid of my brain.

"Wasn't it a new record for us or something?"

I add and ask at the same time.

"How many times does or has Ron made you cum?"

I ask.

"As much as me?"

I add and ask again.

"Has he managed to break our record yet?"

I then ask her despite my mouth and maybe my heart running away without the aid of my brain I can't help but like what I am saying. What I am reminding Trish of the fact that I have given her release a lot of times and that I really do doubt that as good as Ron maybe in bed he has been able to satisfy her the way I have been. Hell with me she has been on the verge of passing out. Can she honestly tell me that Ron has managed to satisfy her to that extent.

I doubt it.

I watch as Trish slowly turns back around and once again faces me with a smile on her face.

"You really are pathetic."

She says.

"Just because you made me cum you think that means that you love me or that you know me?"

She then asks.

"I do know you."

My brain says however I manage to stop myself from verbally saying it.

"All that proves Mickie."

Trish says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Is that you're good in bed."

She adds.

"However I am sure any number of the other divas even the diva search winners and losers could prove or rather show me just how good in bed they are if I was to give them the chance or rather had I given them the chance."

Trish says once again evidently trying to hurt me by bringing in the diva search winners and losers due to the fact she knows that I know how much she hates the diva search winners and losers being in the WWE.

"Hell I'm sure there are quite a few RAW superstars that would have jumped at the chance to prove how good they are in the sack if I had given them the chance."

Trish says once again bringing me out of my thoughts.

"An as far as the record goes I'm sure me and Ron can break that while we're on our honeymoon."

At this point the only thing I really want to do is kill the woman standing a short distance in front of me due to how much she has hurt me however I manage to control my anger and my desire to fly or rather run across the room spear her to the floor and let out all of the feelings that I am forcing myself to hold in as I beat her black and blue.

Trish turns back around to face the door opens it and begins to walk out.

"Don't bother coming to the wedding Mickie."

She says as she walks out.

"You're no longer welcome."

She adds and with that she slams the bedroom door shut behind herself.

After a moment of simply staring at the now closed hotel room door I slowly look around me and then let all of the emotions that I have been holding in out by screaming at the top of my voice.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

An with my emotions finally out in the open I don't think I simply act allowing my emotions specifically my anger rage and hate towards Trish and what she has said and done to take over as I run over to the wardrobe open the wardrobe door pull out the bridesmaids dress take it off of the coat hanger it is hanging on and tear it to pieces imagining that it is Trish's that I am tearing from her body due to her having made me so angry.

I then turn around and see the mini-bar and remember what Trish said.

"Feel free to raid the mini bar."

My brain mentally reminds me.

"The dress is all paid for as is the room."

My brain also reminds me which causes me to smile due to me now knowing exacterly how I am going to get back at Trish Stratus.

First I will drink whatever is in the mini-bar and then I will totally trash this hotel room seeing as how I have already destroyed the bridesmaid's dress she was oh so good enough to buy for me.

With this in mind I head over to the mini bar open it up and look inside.

After a minute of looking in the mini-bar and seeing what it has to offer I take out all of the bottles of Vodka Brandy Bacardi Gin and Whisky and carry them over and drop them on the bed I then climb onto the bed and sit with my legs stretched out and my back against the headboard as I open up the first bottle of vodka and down it in one go and move on to the next.

It isn't long despite there being 4 bottles of each it doesn't take me long to get through all of them all four bottles of vodka Brandy Bacardi Gin and Whisky and by the time I have gotten through them all my anger has completely disappeared I am now sitting here a little bit drunk thinking about everything that has just happened and everything that me and Trish just said to one and other.

The first thing I remember very clearly is the last thing Trish said to me before she left. How she told me not to bother going to the wedding due to me no longer being welcome.

An as I look over at the bridesmaid's dress which is now in tatters on the floor I can't help but smile due to me having made sure that I can't go to the wedding even if I wanted to.

"Which I don't!"

I say aloud to myself.

I then start to think back to the start of the conversation.

How Trish said she wanted to talk to me and how almost immediately a whole host of thoughts ran through my head as to what she could want to talk to me about.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers