Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"We all know you're gay mother, but that doesn't mean Mommy can't, just once, put his little pee-pee inside her pussy or wrap her lips around his cock and let him cum in it." She would never object to her mother having sex with her husband. Sensing her mother was thinking the same thing; she worked the tip of her tongue against her ass and wiggled it around. In a muffled voice, she said, "I don't think they would kick you out of the lesbian hall of fame if you fucked a man once in a while."

Bea thought that was funny and let out a little giggle. "I suppose not but it's not going to happen. By the way, that feels very good." She wiggled her bottom against her daughter's face for a moment longer before pulling away. "Thank you, that was very nice. And I really don't care if you fuck your father this morning. It's no business of mine." Kate knew this wasn't her mother talking.

"You're welcome but I don't believe you mother. You're the one that's paying me to be Daddy's little whore who willingly fucks him as often as he wants. Heck, as often as you want me too."

"Please Kate, must you talk so dirty?" Bea said. Tears started to stream from the corners of her eyes again.

"Wow, real tears, it must be something terrible." Kate softly asked, "Come on Mom; tell me what's got you so upset on your birthday?" She stood and wrapped her arms around her and held her tight. "Let it all out Mom. You know you'll feel better if you do."

Bea took a big breath; let it out slowly and finally told her. "If you must know, your Aunt Missy called earlier to tell me your darling little cousin Stacy won't be coming today. So I guess I'm feeling a little sorry for myself and probably a little jealous of you and your father. He always gets what he wants, including you." She let out a loud sob and said, "And all I get is stood up on my birthday by that ungrateful girl."

Kate understood now and genuinely sympathized with her "I'm so sorry mom. You have every right to feel rotten. What happened? How come Stacy isn't going to be here?" Her cousin had just turned eighteen and was supposed to be moving in with her mother this weekend. She was going to be her latest live-in lover. There were two things a girl had to be to become Bea Kenny's lover. First and foremost was that they had to be related to her. Incest was as huge a turn on for her. Secondly, the girl had to be a plus size, not obese or terribly overweight, just big and soft and round in the butt, tummy and boobs. In short a, Rubenesque, model. Stacy was all of those and more. Kate never understood her choice in girls. Stacy was cute, in her own way, but like all of her mother's lovers, she was a roly-poly young lady with most of her baby fat, something that strangely turned her mother on.

"And I do feel rotten! The little ungrateful bitch," Bea said stomping her foot.

"Now, now, mom, tell me what happened," Kate said putting her arm around her. "Did Aunt Missy say why Stacy won't be here?" Incest wasn't exactly a well-kept family secret. Everyone knew Kate was fucking her father and that her mother was a lesbian and enjoyed the company of her young nieces. Most of them found it amusing that the beautiful, high-society Beatrice Kenny preferred her lovers to be fat. But not if they had a daughter that she had taken an interest in. They all knew that once a girl was Bea Kenny's lover, the girl never went without for the rest of her life. Bea's sister Missy was no exception. She had been grooming Stacy to be Bea's lover for years. Bea pulled a nude photograph of Stacy from her apron pocket and showed it to Kate.

"She's so beautiful."

Yes she is," Kate said as she curiously looked at her naked cousin. "I can see why you're so disappointed that she won't be here today." Some relatives sent scantily clad pictures, others, like her aunt, provided her mother with sexually graphic naked pictures of her daughter in the hopes that she would be chosen next. The lucky girl that made the grade would be required to worship between Bea's well-toned legs for the next few years. In exchange, she would be treated like a fairy princess. The girl was given her own spacious room in Bea and Fitz's fabulous manor, a generous expense account, and a new car of her choice every year. All she had to do was fawn over Bea and make love to her as often as Bea wanted, which was quite often. Once they got too old for Bea's taste or worse, they lost their baby fat, Bea moved on to the next cherubic young female grandniece or third cousin. If never took her long. The family was well-stocked with eager young bisexual or lesbian girls as well as willing parents that just couldn't wait to throw their fleshy daughter's between Bea's legs. Word spread fast when there was an opening.

"You have no idea how hurt I am," Bea sobbed.

To comfort her mother, Kate moved her hand under her skirt again. That's when she realized her mother was wearing crotchless panties. Kate let out a shriek and knelt in front of her to admire her beautifully framed pussy. "And here you are with your hundred dollar crotchless panties on and no overweight little girl to worship your glorious pussy!" She moved her fingertip between her mother's velvet cunt lips and teased her clitty. "As sexy as these are Mom, don't you think these are a little over the top? I mean don't you feel just a tad bit desperate wearing crotchless underwear?"

"No I don't think that! They make me feel sexy and my girls love them," Bea said pushing Kate's hand away.

"I'm sure they do," Kate teased. "Do you know what I think crotchless panties say?" Kate asked as she lightly fingered her mother's beautiful pussy.

"No but I'm sure you're going to tell me," Bea said as she automatically spread her legs and allowed her daughter free access to her cunt.

"I think they say, 'I'm a very busy woman and I don't have time to take my knickers off when I want sex.'" She put her mouth to her mother's pussy and ran her tongue between her dripping lips. "And I'm glad to see that you took my advice about shaving." Kate covered her mother's, creamy pussy lips with her mouth and tongued the familiar slit like a hungry cat. "Good job Mom, very smooth, very sexy," she said as she rubbed her cheek against her mother's silky mound. "You feel as good as you taste."

"Stop trying to make me feel better," Bea said trying not to laugh. She nudged Kate's face away from her pussy and said, "Of course I shaved. Young girls like that and I am a very busy woman and crotchless underwear are quite convenient." She couldn't help laugh at herself though. "Now stop playing with my pussy or I'll think you're as gay as your mother."

"Hardly." Kate laughed. "Bisexual yes, but definitely not gay." She petted her mother's pussy and jokingly said, "Poor little Stacy doesn't know what she's missing!"

"You think you're so funny Kate." Bea proudly lifted her skirt and thrust out her naked pussy. "I think I look very nice down there for a woman my age. And I'll have you know I pay good money to have my lingerie handmade for me." She looked down at the two puffy bare lips protruding from the opening of her panties and said, "And I think my pussy looks very sexy so why shouldn't I wear exquisitely revealing underwear to show it off? I've been told I have a beautiful cunt by more than one young lady." She parted her vaginal lips and fingered her dripping slit. Her pussy glistened with her dew. "It excites them," she said with an air of satisfaction, "and it excites me."

"I'm sure it does mother, you're already dripping like a faucet." Kate slipped her slim middle finger inside her mother's cunt and wiggled it around. "You really do have a lovely pussy. All your girls tell me that."

"Well as long as they all say that, I guess I should be happy," Bea said smiling. She knew if she let Kate finger her a moment longer, she would probably end up naked, on her back with Kate between her legs, licking her pussy until she came. As good as that sounded, she didn't want to give her husband the satisfaction of finding her with Kate's face buried between her legs. He liked to think Kate was all his. Silly man.

"So how come Stacy isn't coming?" Kate asked standing up. She stood close behind her mother and lewdly rubbed her excited pussy against her mother's bottom.

"Stop acting like you're in heat Kaitlin," Bea laughed. "Your aunt Missy called to say that Stacy has a cold, couldn't get out of bed." She stomped her foot in frustration. "Probably discovered boys,... saw her first penis!" She shook her head. "Such a waste of such a beautiful body!" Visions of Stacy's plump, round tits and fat pussy lips filled her thoughts.

"I doubt that very much Mom. I saw how much she was enjoying herself when she was over last month. She's definitely into pussy." Kate had walked in on her mother and Stacy and had stayed to watch while her mother finger-fuck her naked cousin to several orgasms. "She must have cum at least a dozen times while I was there," Kate joked. "And when she was licking your pussy, she looked pretty damn happy. No way she doesn't want to be your next little love kitten. I bet she really is sick."

"Maybe," Bea doubtfully said. "I hope so." She looked at the naked picture of Stacy again. "She really is beautiful, and I do so love her fat little titties. And did you see how pretty her cunt looked shaved? Her mother did that just for me. I just can't wait to taste her again." As much as she was enjoying the colorful conversation with her daughter she still couldn't stop feeling like a spurned lover. "She probably decided my pussy was too old for her. Damn her! And damn birthdays, I hate them!" She lifted her skirt and exposed her freshly shaved vagina and said, "I went to a lot of trouble to make myself pretty for her."

"Yes you did Mom and I'd be thrilled if my pussy looked as sexy as yours when I'm your age." Kate kissed her cheek and compassionately said, "And you're not old."

"Well I feel old right now. You have no idea how awful it is! I hate birthdays!" she said stomping her foot in anguish. Trying to see some light in her misery, she said, "Maybe she does have a cold and really is too sick to get out of bed, but I was so looking forward to showing her off to everyone as well as having her move in with me this weekend. She was going to be my very special present to myself."

Kate tried to cheer her up by saying, "It still might happen, mother. She could still show up." She held her mother in her arms and stroked her shoulder length brown hair to comfort her. "You really do love those big fat baby titties and soft rolling tummies don't you. Who would ever that you're a cubby chaser?"

"Well maybe I am. Everyone has their thing," Bea said unashamed at her penchant for plump young girls. Thinking about Stacy's deliciously naked body made her pussy go into contractions. "She's just so adorable and her pussy is to die for. She tastes so divine."

"I'm sure she does, mother." Pleased that she'd finally cheered Bea up, Kate said, "There'll be plenty of other eligible young ladies to seduce today. You're a beautiful and sexy woman and I bet anyone of them would be thrilled to take Stacy's place between your legs." She put her hand between her mother's legs and playfully fingered her. "You really do have a lovely cunt by the way."

"Thank you dear," Bea dreamily said as she moved her pussy back at her daughter's finger. "And you're right about there being plenty of other young ladies going to be here today, and I might just pick one of them." She gave that a moment's thought and then whined, "But none of them will be as perfect as Stacy."

"No I suppose they won't but they will be just as willing," Kate said with a laugh.

"I should think so," Bea said as she wistfully remembered Stacy's last visit. She'd taken her into her bedroom and asked her to undress for her. The poor girl had been so nervous that she'd asked if would be ok if her mother could come into the bedroom with them. Bea didn't mind. She and Missy had been lovers as teens and Bea knew Missy had feasted on her daughter's little honey pot more than once. Vision of Stacy's soft pendulous titties hanging low over her round tummy made her wet with desire. She loved how the pink flesh of her belly hung down alluring over her hairless virgin pussy. With her mother enviously watching, Bea had touched Stacy between her legs, fingered her cunt, sucked on her fat titties, and made her cum over and over. It made her smile to remember how the poor girl had pleaded with her mother to ask Bea to go down on her one more time and make her cum again before they'd left. "She is so right for me, so beautiful," Bea said, her voice full of regret.

Now that her mother was feeling better, Kate quickly changed the subject. "Speaking of Daddy, how much time do we have?"

Feeling in better spirits now, Bea jokingly said, "I assume you want to know how much time the two of you have to destroy my kitchen before the caterers arrive."

"Mom, we only broke a few things that one time."

"It was twice," Bea corrected her. She looked up at the clock over the sink. It was almost six-thirty. "I expect you to be decent and the kitchen picked up before nine. The caterers will be here before ten, which should give all of us plenty of time to get dressed and time for me to straighten up my kitchen."

Kate gave her a laugh. "I'm sure we'll be done long before then. Daddy's a stud but if he isn't worn out long before then, I certainly will be."

"And your husband? I suppose you'll want to fuck David in front of me too?" The excitement in her voice was obvious. She loved watching her son in-law fuck her daughter.

Kate caught the excited edge in her mother's voice. "Probably, unless you finally break down and have sex with him."

"That's not going to happen, young lady," Bea firmly said. She and David had carried on their naughty little Mommy/son fantasy game since the day they'd met, but having sex with him was out of the question. "And shame on you for teasing me about our little games. It's a fun fantasy for both of us, but it's never going to go any further." Again there wasn't much conviction in her voice.

Kate caught the hint of hesitation in her mother's voice. "You should think about it Mom. You love his cock and you jack him off more than I do. Heck I bet you swallow twice as much of his cum as I do so giving him a blowjob isn't all that much of a leap. I bet you'd be good at it."

"Well there's no way I'm ever going to find out." She wasn't about to admit how daydreamed,-fantasized about doing just what Kate was suggesting. "Have you ever noticed how sweet he looks when he's nursing on me while I'm jacking him off?

"Yes," Kate chuckled.

"And my little boy is just so adorable when he cums for mommy. He makes me so proud." Bea couldn't help laugh at herself. "I'm beginning to sound as bad as you now."

"You should do it Mom. You should give him a blowjob. It could be a special present to you, and David would love it. You should think about it."

"Maybe," Bea said thoughtfully. She was sure she would probably gag if she ever put a cock in her mouth. It wasn't that she was repelled by a man's penis, she wasn't, but letting one penetrate her pussy or fill her mouth just wasn't going to happen. That didn't mean she didn't look forward to rolling a rubber onto his or Fitz's cock and then empty their semen it into her mouth after they'd filled for her. Her eyes started to glaze over just thinking about David's cock. "He really does have a lovely cock-for a man," she giggled.

Kate laughed with her. "Mother, you kill me. One moment you're all upset that Stacy isn't going to be here to worship your pussy and the next minute you're getting all wet over my husband's cock."

"Well if his cum didn't tastes so delicious," she twittered.

"We are one strange family," Kate said hugging her mother.

"Yes we are dear." Bea daintily guided Kate's hand back between her legs. "You could finger me a little more, I wouldn't mind."

Chapter 2

The incest Kate shared with her parents was directly related to their unusual lifestyle. Her parents' marriage, although full of love, was a sexless one. It was born out of convenience and necessity. Bea's family money was new, meaning they had lots of it but no connections either socially or in the business world. Fitz's family had the pedigree but their fortunes were all but lost in the dot com fall in the 1980s. His parents had suggested the arrangement to Bea's family and the twenty-three year old Fitzwilliam and the twenty-year old Beatrice, once hearing it both agreed. They were both astute enough to know that if they wanted to live the good life, this was a way to make it happen. It was an arrangement that had worked out far better than everyone could have imagined.

Fitz knew Bea was a lesbian before he married her. He didn't care. Bea knew Fitz was a philanderer and gad-about but she didn't care what he did with other women as long as he didn't bother her for sex and her inheritance made money. Fitz with his Harvard and Wheaton degrees knew how to make money, which pleased Bea very much.

Fitz had been pleasantly surprised that Bea let him fuck her on their wedding night. He was pleasantly amazed she was so good at something she'd never done before. He considered her one of the best fucks he'd ever had. He regretted that she wasn't at least bisexual, but Bea made it clear that the first time was going to be the last time. She had no interest in men and especially their penises.

Fitz took her rejection in stride. He could and did have any woman he wanted. His affairs were notorious and he was no more discreet than Bea was with her young ladies. Their respective families took their flamboyant lifestyles in stride and said nothing, especially since Fitz's astute business head more than doubled and then tripled Bea's family money.

Not surprising, that first night had produced a beautiful baby girl. "I'm glad I let you Fitz," Bea told him as she nursed Kaitlin. "I love our beautiful little daughter."

"I'm glad you did too Beatrice," Fitz told her. He loved his daughter just as much, and would do anything for her.

As Kate grew older, Bea continued her incestuous relations with her fleshy young nieces. There was always a plump and naked girl running around the house for Kate to play with. Fitz found his wife's penchant for fleshy girls puzzling but her interest in incest exciting him so he never complained. It was when Fitz got the young daughter of a family friend pregnant that Bea knew it was time to put her foot down and insisted he stop embarrassing her. A contrite Fitzwilliam promised he would behave. Up to a point, he did.

Kaitlin clearly understood her parent's odd arrangement more than they would have liked. She was well aware that her mother was a lesbian and was having sex with her female cousins and that her father fooled around with other women. She figured correctly that they had some kind of arrangement and that it was none of her business. As long as they loved her and let her do what she wanted, she was happy too.

By the time Kate was eighteen, her hormones were raging. She was just as preoccupied with sex as her parents were. Her mother's passion for incest strongly affected her and she eventually turned her sexual desires towards her father. She literally threw herself at him. She was forever testing his will power with overt touches and sexual innuendos. Fitz didn't try very hard to ward off his buxom young daughter's sexual advances nor did he discourage her when she touched him inappropriately or say anything when she paraded around in front of him in just her under things-or less. When alone, the two of them often got into dangerous games of touchy feely, and eventually heavy petting. When things ultimately got way out of control, neither father nor daughter had any intention or desire to stop, much less slowdown.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
123456...9