Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"Daddy, you're driving me crazy," Kate panted. She curled one leg around him and pulled him deeper to her. "Don't make me wait Daddy. I need all of you inside of me." Having her mother here was driving her to new heights, but she needed all of her father's huge cock in her-now! When he was finally all the way in her, she let out a low soulful moan. "Oh my god Daddy, yes, that's where I need you! That's where I love having your beautiful cock."

"Of course you do honey," Fitz told her. He withdrew a few inches and then pushed back in a little again. "Daddy's going to give you everything you need."

Fitz almost laughed when he saw how turned on his wife had become. Her hands were literally pawing at her breasts. Sensing she would love it as much as Kate, he completely withdrew his cock, and then quickly knelt between her bare legs and began lapping at her pussy. Her smooth, wet lips stayed parted and he stuck his tongue in as far as he could and wiggled it around. Seeing his wife pull and pinch her nipples made him silently laugh. With his face covered with Kate's juices he said to her, "Your daughter's pussy is quite delicious."

Bea pulled on a nipple, smiled and said, "I guess eating pussy is the one thing we have in common, Fitz." Her imperious attitude had long disappeared and been replaced with lust.

"And he does it so well, mother" Kate giggled.

"I can see that," Bea envious said.

Bea was beside herself as she watched her husband tongue fuck her daughter. She would have traded places with him in an instant and wondered if Kate would enjoy that-let her. The way her husband was eating Kate's cunt, licking her soft butterfly lips, and teasing her clit was just the way she would have done it. She silently regretted never telling Kate how much she wanted to make love with her. She'd found it impossible to admit that though. Kate was after all; her father's personal plaything and she didn't think it right to come between them.

While the two of them were distracted, she allowed her hand to drop between the folds of her skirt. She pressed it directly over her pussy. She wished she wasn't wearing underwear. The relief that brought her wasn't enough. The longer Fitz tongued Kate's pussy, the hotter she got and soon she had her panties off and was fingering her pussy while she watched her husband lick her daughter's cunt. Unlike Kate, she had a full triangle of light brown pubic hair that she meticulously trimmed every week. Her fingers parted her damp hair and found her clit. But it still wasn't enough. She didn't normally need penetration to get off, but she wanted it now and quickly worked a finger deep up her cunt. But it still wasn't enough. She needed more!

"Now that's hot," Fitz said when he saw what his wife was doing.

"I'm only human," Bea said as she continued to openly finger fuck her pussy with one hand and pull on her hard nipples with the other.

"Yes you are dear," Fitz chuckled. He'd hoped she would react this way. He'd never seen her masturbate and thought it was incredibly hot. Sensing Kate was close to cumming; he stood up and fit the head of his cock back to her waiting pussy again. "Time for Daddy to fuck his little girl."

"It's about time," Kate frantically cried.

"Bea, if you could manage to take your fingers out of that delightfully looking pussy of yours for a minute, I'd appreciate it you'd support poor Kate's head. I don't want to push her off the table."

Bea heard him but didn't immediately respond. She was right at the threshold of her orgasm. She didn't react until he said her name again.

"Bea?"

"Yes, of course. I heard you Fitz." She managed to bring herself back just in time. She grudgingly withdrew her hand from between her legs. That's when she noticed she was practically naked. She didn't remember taking her blouse off and had no idea where her bra was. Her heavy breasts heaved and her excited nipples were red and swollen from pulling on them. She didn't care. She was wild with lust and intoxicated with incest. Her legs felt like jelly and she wasn't sure they would support her but she stepped forward and took hold of her daughter's head with both hands.

"Hold Kate's head, yes," she vacantly said. "I heard you."

"Thank you," Fitz said as he leisurely began to fuck his daughter.

"Thanks Mom," Kate said smiling up at her glassy-eyed mother. She'd seen what she had been doing and thought it was beautiful. "That was pretty neat by the way, what you were doing." She gave her and impish smile and told her, "I've always wanted to watch you do it."

"You have?" Bea said surprised. She was touched. When she leaned over to kiss Kate's cheek, she let her breast brush enticingly against Kate's face. "Well maybe I could do it again for you sometime."

"I'd like that. Of course I'd want to do it too," she giggled.

Bea laughed now. "It would be fun to do it together." She intentionally let her hard nipples brush across Kate's parted lips. "I guess you can tell that I am a little turned on by all this."

"I don't blame you Mom; I'm pretty turned on too." She let out a happy laugh and said, "I just knew it would be lots of fun if the three of us did it together."

"You were right," Bea shyly admitted. She really was enjoying being here with her daughter and husband.

"Did you see how Daddy was making love to my pussy?" Kate theatrically whispered. "He's just so wonderful. He does it almost as well as a girl."

"Hey, I heard that and what's wrong with the way I eat your pussy?"

"Nothing Daddy," Kate giggled. "Nothing at all, you're perfect."

"Good answer," Fitz said.

"I'm not surprised," Bea said. "Not that I have as much experience as you, but the one time he did it for me was quite pleasant." She gave her husband a quick smile. She wanted him to know she still had feelings for him. "You are a wonderful lover Fitz."

"Thank you dear and I'm happy that you seem to be enjoying yourself."

She didn't answer for a moment, but then gave him a big smile and said, "I am and I guess I should thank you both for talking me into staying."

"You're welcome," Fitz said grinning. He pulled his cock out of Kate again and dropped to his knees and slipped his tongue back into her cunt. "So I suck pussy almost as well as a girl, huh?"

"Better than a girl, but right now what I need is that big beautiful cock of yours inside of me." She urged him up, and then encircled his waist with her legs and deftly drew his cock to her waiting pussy. When she felt the head part her lips and enter her, she let out a loud moan. "That's where I need my Daddy's cock."

"Of course you do honey," Fitz said as he slowly filled her cunt with his cock. Looking at his wife, he said, "There, Daddies in you baby. Daddy has his cock all the way inside his beautiful daughter's cunt."

"Yes you do and I'm not letting you out until I make you cum in me," Kate vowed. The solid oak table began to sway and shake under her as her father fucked her. She met each thrust of his cock with her own but she could feel her body being pushed towards the edge of the table. Soon her head was hanging over it. She grabbed the table to keep herself from being pushed further.

"Bea, I think your daughter could use some help."

"Of course," Bea said trance like. She held Kate's head firmly, and pushed her back towards the center of the kitchen table.

"I feel like a yoyo," Kate said as her father pushed her one way, and then when her mother pushed her back the other way.

Fitz laughed and said to his wife, "Bet you never imagined you'd be doing this today did you?"

"Hardly," Bea said with a hint of amusement in her voice. "But I'm glad I can be of some assistance." She gave husband a meek look and said, "You were right Fitz. I have wanted to watch you and Kate. I think I've felt left out."

"Well darling, you're invited to join us anytime you want to from now on," Fitz said smiling.

"Well I don't know about that...maybe," Bea tentatively said, and looked hopefully at her daughter.

"Oh say you will Mom! It would be so perfect if you did."

"I'll think about it," Bea said. She couldn't have been happier though. Their invitation made her feel loved and wanted. "It's not easy admitting you were wrong."

"Don't be so hard on yourself darling," Fitz said. "Nothing wrong with admitting you wanted this is as much as we did. It wasn't our intention to cut you out but you'd made it pretty clear you had no interests. I'm glad we could help you change your mind," Fitz said as he slowly fucked his daughter. "What Kate and I have is fantastic but with you here, it just makes it all that much better, sort of makes it a family thing that we can all enjoy from now."

"Yes, a family thing," Bea mused. "I like that. All in the family incest. I think I'd like that."

"Family fucking!" Fitz crudely but amusingly said. "Exactly," If he hadn't been fucking Kate, he would have picked his wife up and danced her around the room. He gave out a dirty laugh and said, "Maybe you'll even want to join in! Hmmm?" he said grinning roguishly.

"If you mean letting you touch me with that dreadful thing you call a penis, forget it Fitz. Once was enough. I'm still a lesbian in case you've forgotten."

"I haven't forgotten old girl," Fitz laughed. "But it's your loss." He slyly nodded down towards Kate and gave her a subtle wink. "But there are other ways to participate."

Bea understood his meaning and returned his smile with a devilish one of her own. "What did you have in mind Mr. Kenny?"

"Well first off, you could take the rest of your clothes off and get naked with us."

"I suppose I could," Bea said blushing. She really did want to get naked with them. "I'm almost there anyway." She unzipped her skirt and letting it drop. She laughed. "That was easy."

"Good girl. Now just do whatever feels good." Fitz held Kate by the hips and thrust his cock hard into her. "I've never felt so hard. Fucking Kate with you here really has me turned on."

Bea gave him a wide smile. "I'm glad I could help."

Fitz eyed his wife's naked body and said, "I've always thought you had great tits." He'd rarely seen her naked and thought her firm body exciting. "You should show them off more often."

Bea put a hand self-consciously over her breasts. "I'm glad you think so." She wanted to return his compliment but the lesbian in her found it too difficult to admit that she enjoyed seeing his naked body.

"I do too Mom," Kate said. "I think you have awesome boobs."

Bea smiled at her. "I'm glad you like them. I think yours are to die for. I wish mine were as firm and full." Bea hovered over Kate's face, tantalizing her with her naked breasts. "Thank you for wanting me here Kaitlin, dear. You're wise beyond your years." She kissed her lightly on the forehead and then focused her attention on her daughter's pussy and her husband's cock. She'd always thought the sex act between a man and woman to be rather crude and cumbersome but she now conceded that lesbian sex might not be the only pleasurable way to have sex.

Kate sensed that everything had somehow changed for the better. Daring to do what she'd been thinking, she reached for her mother and pulled her down to her and kissed her on the lips-hard. She held the kiss for several long moments and was thrilled that her mother returned the kiss. "Thanks for being you Mom. You're wonderful and you kiss divinely."

"You're pretty wonderful yourself." The sensuousness of her daughter's kiss surprised her. "And you kiss like an angel." They continued to passionately kiss as Fitz fucked Kate. When Bea came up for air, she said, "I like kissing you while your father is fu...is making love to you."

"He's fucking me Mom. You can say it," Kate giggled. "You won't die and go to hell for saying dirty words."

Bea laughed lightly. "Well just this once." She kissed her daughter tenderly and whispered into her mouth, "I love kissing you while your father is fucking you."

"And I love kissing you while Daddy is fucking me too," Kate said returning her kiss. Their tongues danced and battled as her father drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

Out of breath, Bea finally broke their kiss and said, "I never knew what you and your father had was so...so beautiful...so stirring."

Kate teased, "Got you hot didn't it mom?

Bea laughed. "Yes, I guess you could say that."

"It's like this every time Mom. Daddy is such a wonderful lover but having sex with you here really makes it special." She drew her mother's face down to hers and the two women, mother and daughter, hungrily kissed. "I love you so much."

"And I love you too, more than you'll ever know," Bea said as she covered her daughter's breast with her soft hands. "I've always wanted to touch them. I hope you don't mind," she said as she explored every inch of Kate's young breasts.

"Mind? Of course I don't mind mother! I've always wanted to fool around with you too," Kate said smiling up at her. She purred like a kitten as her mother massaged her breasts and toyed with her nipples.

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure you'd want to do things with me."

"Of course I want to do things with you mother! I'm your daughter. Why would I be any different than you? I just never knew how to tell you." Kate held her mother's hands to her breasts and said, "Do anything you want, I want you to touch me everywhere."

Bea placed her hand between Kate's legs. "And here? Is it alright if I touch you here?"

"Yes, yes yessss, especially there mother! You don't ever have to ask."

"So lovely," Bea said as her fingers lightly caressed Kate's wet lips and then her clitoris. She made sure she didn't touch her husband's cock though. She wasn't ready for that-yet.

"Yesssss," Kate cried out. "Sex is so hot with Daddy but its super-hot with here you Mom." She couldn't believe she was being fucked by her father and fingered by her mother. "This is so incredible. I feel like I'm the main course at an exotic banquette."

"You are the main course and I'm very hungry," Bea said as she leaned far enough over Kate's naked body so that she could mouth her clitoris. Her tongue flicked across her clit and she slurped at the fluids flowing from her pussy. When Fritz's cock brushed against her lips, she somehow managed not to flinch or pull away. "You taste so good."

"Now that's something I would have bet I would never see," Fitz said as he watched his wife lick their daughter's pussy. He kissed her on the top of the head and said, "You look so beautiful down there, just like you belong there and from the look on Kate's face I think she feels the same way."

"I've wanted to do this for a very long time," Bea said as she held Kate's clit between her lips and pulled gently on it. Losing all control now, she jammed her crotch against the back of Kate's head and wildly rubbed her pussy against Kate's hair. She cried out, "Fuck her Fitz. Fuck our daughter. I love watching your cock going into her and I want to hear my baby cry out when she cums."

This was a side of his wife he never knew existed and it drove Fitz crazy. He grabbed Kate by her slim hips and slammed his cock hard into her. His cock swelled and filled her pussy as it never had before. Thrust after hard thrust, he battered her poor pussy until he felt his balls tingle and his cock fill and then begin to empty. He shouted, "Cumming baby! Daddy's cumming in his baby girl's cunt!"

Bea reached for Kate's breasts. Her touch was that of an experienced woman. She massaged and twisted each beautiful nipple between her fingertips. When Kate screamed out with pleasure, she pulled them harder. Kate's screams grew louder and she bucked and bounced beneath her. Wanting more, and sensing Kate did too, she allowed her daughter's head to hang over the edge of the table until her face was even with her pussy. She pressed her wet cunt lips up against Kate's face. Much to her delight, Kate immediately began to furiously lap at her wet gash. She spread her legs wider and allowed Kate's tongue to enter her. "Oh my god yes, eat me Kate, eat Mommy!"

"Holy cow," Fitz said as he watched his daughter tongue her mother's pussy. "Now that's something I'd have paid big money to see."

With her head upside down, Kate reached for her mother's hips and pull her face tight to her pussy. She tongue fucked her as best she could. She'd always wanted to do this. She managed to get a few inches of tongue into her and encouraged her mother to rock back and forth over her face. In a muffled voice, she said, "I love your pussy mother."

"And I love what you're doing to it Kate," Bea told her. She'd never experienced anything so intense. Sex with her daughter was everything she'd hoped it would be and more. Her orgasm was slow in building but when it arrived; it was as like a tidal wave slamming into her. "Oh...OH!" she cried as she came all over her daughter's face. She squeezed her legs around Kate's face. She wasn't going to release her until she was done cumming. "Oh my god, this is so incredible," she moaned when she finally started slowing down. If there hadn't been a chair right next to her, she would have fallen to the floor. She sat numbly down, her head a whirl of emotions. It took her minutes to recover.

When she could focus, she saw that Kate's face was covered with her pussy juices. She went to her and kissed and licked her face and tasted her own juices. "That was so wonderful. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

"I loved it mother! I've always wanted to go down on you! I just knew having sex with you would be incredible."

"And I've always wanted to have sex with you too," she shyly admitted. "We can do it again sometime if you want," Bea said.

"I hope so!" Kate said returning her kiss.

Fitz chuckled and said, "Looks like we have the start of a beautiful ménage a' trios. I like that!"

"I do too," both women said at the same time. They all laughed together.

"Oh Daddy, everything is so perfect now!"

"Yes it is," Fitz said as he slowly slipped out of her cunt. His rubber was overflowing with semen and almost stayed inside of her. He pulled it off his shrinking cock and proudly held it up and examined it. The reserve tip was over filled. He gave it a twist and held it awkwardly, not knowing what to do with it.

Bea still couldn't believe what she'd done, but had already made up her mind that this wouldn't be the last time she'd be making love with her daughter and husband. "I never knew it would be this exciting or fun."

Kate struggled to sit up. She threw her arms around her mother and pressed her naked body against hers. "It made it so kinky with you here Mom. I've never cum so hard."

Kate's girlish laugh was infectious. "Yes, it was wonderful, wasn't it," Bea said and returned her daughter's hug. "And I don't know if I've ever had such a powerful orgasm before either."

Kate playfully teased her mother. "You can say cum Mom. I know you hate talking dirty but it really is fun once in a while. Try it."

Bea laughed self-consciously. "Ok, it was the best fucking cum I've had in years. Satisfied?"

"Yes," Kate giggled. "And you really got off watching Daddy fuck me didn't you, and you were so naughty when you were licking my pussy." She kissed her on the lips and asked, "How many orgasms did you have when I was eating you?"

"Kaitlin Kenny, how dare you ask such personal questions of your mother?"

"At least two, I bet," Kate laughed.

Bea blushed, laughed. "Well maybe a little one."

"Bull," Fitzwilliam laughed. "I counted at least three big ones."

"Don't embarrass me Fitz," Bea said as she tried to compose herself.

"Embarrass you? How could I? Your face is covered with your daughter's pussy juices and you're worried about admitting you came! We should all be so embarrassed," Fitz exclaimed.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...34567...9