Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

Bea spun around and practically screeched, "What? Here? In my kitchen! With me here? I don't think so Fitzwilliam Kenny." She gave him a searing look when she finally noticed his hard-on. "And put that damn thing away because you are going to do no such thing!" She gave her daughter a dark look. "You either! The two of you can do anything you want but not in my kitchen, and especially not in front of me! I won't have it!"

Fitz stroked his cock and chuckled. "Oh but we can dear, you agreed. Any place, anytime. Remember?" He held his rigid member up for her scorn. "And this stiff little bugger tells me I can also." He was sure she hadn't seen him hard since that first night and he was enjoying himself as he showed it off now. A Cheshire cat like smile covered his face. "I'm horny and so is Kate and I don't see any reason why we shouldn't have a little fun before our breakfast." He gave his wife a bold wink and said, "You're more than welcome to stay, in fact you're invited to stay. We'd really like you to stay and watch."

Bea fumed, started to argue but knew that she'd been had. She defiantly crossed her arms and turned her back and haughtily said, "Thank you, but no thank you Mr. Kenny. I have no interest in watching or staying." She turned to leave but stopped when Fitz called to her.

"Bea, I wish you would stay."

She stopped and turned but kept her eyes above his waist. "And why in the world should I wish to stay and watch you screw my daughter?"

"Several reasons," Fitz calmly said. "First being that she is your daughter and I think watching us fuck her will turn you on more than you're willing to admit, but most importantly, we'd like you to stay."

"And why would you want me to stay? You know I have no interest in that sort of thing," she said pointing an accusing finger at his erection.

"Like I said, I think it would turn you on and it certainly would turn us on."

"It really would Mom," Kate shyly said from behind her father.

"I see," Bea said nonplused. "And do you have any other ridiculous reasons as to why you think I would want to stay and watch?"

"Just this," Fitz said as he pulled Kate in front of him. With his wife watching, he began to fondle her breasts. "I know how much you enjoy your incest with your plump little grandnieces, and I suspect watching me fuck our daughter will turn you on just as much, if not more." He moved his hands over Kate's incredible breasts, cupped them, and boldly said, "I dare you to tell me you're not curious about what we do."

"You're being preposterous, Fitzwilliam," Bea said turning up her nose and averting her eyes from his cock but not where his hands were on Kate's breasts. She'd always thought her daughter's breasts fantastic. They were full and heavy and somehow seemed to defy gravity. She envied her that she didn't need a bra. Her pussy twitched when she saw how big and hard Kate's pink nipples already were. She'd never admit to either of them that she masturbated, often, thinking about making love to Kate. Now as she watched her husband play with Kate's tits, she tried her best to hide how turned on she already was. She gave a stiff sniffle and uncertainly said, "Why in the world would I want to witness heterosexual sex? I find it boring." She knew how pathetic she sounded.

"Because it's not just a random sex dear, its sex between your daughter and your husband, and we all know how much you love incest." He reached for her hand and held it lightly. "And Kate and I really would like you to stay and watch dear. It would turn us both on if you did." He knew how his wife had listened outside Kate's room as they made love and hoped that by coming right out and asking her, doors previously closed would be permanently opened.

"Ridiculous," Bea irritatingly said pulling her hand away. She knew he was right though. It would turn her on. Her breathing had already become noticeable louder. In her mind she could already picture their naked bodies. Refusing to give Fitz the satisfaction he was looking for, she gave a shrug, as if to say she could care-less what they did. "If it will make you happy, I'll stay but I promise you, I won't enjoy it half as much as you think Mr. Smarty pants." She put a bored look on her face and took up a spot next to the counter. "Go ahead if you must."

"Good girl," Fitz said unable to hide his obvious joy. "I think you'll find watching much more fun than eavesdropping at Kate's door."

"I have no idea what you're talking about Mr. Kenny," Bea guiltily said. She ignored any further attempts of his to get her to admit that she listened outside Kate's room. Now she stood with her arms tightly folded across her breasts and did her best to suppress the broiling emotions soaring through her excited body.

"I think you do but that's neither here nor there," Fitz said as he led Kate to a kitchen chair. He had her face her mother and stood behind her. Reaching for her blouse, he opened it and began fondling her excited breasts. "So beautiful," he cooed into Kate's ear. "Daddy just loves his little girl's tits." He pulled her blouse off of her shoulders and let it drop around her waist. Stealing a look at his wife, he began playing with Kate's breasts and hard nipples. He pulled and twisted each gum drop nipple and smiled when his daughter started moaning with obvious pleasure. He looked up at his wife again, gave her a small smile when he saw how her eyes were glued to Kate's tits.

"Doesn't she have lovely breasts dear?" She didn't answer but the look on her face told him all he needed to know. "I bet none of your little girls have tits as nice as Kate's." Bea silently licked her lips.

Kate's eyes never left her mother's as she covered her father's hands with hers and moved them around her breasts. "So nice Daddy," she murmured dreamily. "I just love it when you touch me like this." When he squeezed each nipple hard, she let out a soft moan. "Just like that, Daddy," she murmured softly. With her mother intently watching, she inched her short skirt up high enough to expose her pussy. She wasn't wearing underwear. She put her hand between her legs. Her fleshy slit was already wet and she lightly fingered her clit before slipping a finger inside her juicy cunt. "Daddy, you've already got me so damn wet."

Fitz pulled her finger from her pussy and brought it to his mouth and sucked it dry, then put it back between her legs. Fitz smiled at his wife and said, "I bet none of your little charmers taste half as good as your daughter does." Leaning over Kate, he brought her full, ripe breasts to his mouth and sucked hard on each one. He chuckled when he saw how she was fingering her cunt again. "Daddy loves watching his little girl finger fuck her pussy. It makes him so hard."

Kate hungrily moved her fingers around her pussy and said, "You make me so horny, Daddy. I can't help myself." They hadn't talked about what exactly they were going to do but this part was easy. She'd always wanted to have sex with him in front of her mother and now it was finally happening. The little girl in her had foolishly worried that her mother would judge the way she made love to her father but seeing the hot lust in her mother's eyes now, she knew she had nothing to worry about. Holding her father's face to her breasts, she moaned softly, she said, "So nice Daddy, so nice, don't stop."

As her father made love to each of her ripe breasts, she tried putting a confident look on her face. With courage she didn't know she possessed, she mouthed to her mother, 'thank you for letting me fuck Daddy.' When her mother gave her a slight nod and a warm smile, she knew everything was going to be perfect from then on.

Fitz moved in front of Kate and held his cock to her mouth. "I bet my little girl would like to suck Daddy's cock a little before he fucks her." His mammoth erection stood out from his body. He was circumcised and the skin around the head was pulled tight. He stroked it a few times, made it quiver like a lance, and then placed the velvet pink tip to Kate's mouth. He smeared a warm drop of pre cum over her lower lip. When she opened her mouth, he gently pushed the head between her waiting lips. "Suck Daddy's cock for him honey. Show your mother how much you love sucking your father's cock."

"Yes Daddy," Kaitlin said. She glanced at her mother as she guided her father's cock into her waiting mouth. She used one hand to hold him by his naked butt and the other to play with his balls and control the depth of his thrusts. She was already flowing uncontrollably, and couldn't wait to feel his cock explode in her mouth.

"That's it honey, suck Daddy's cock for him," Fitz said as he slowly moved his hips back and forth at her face. "Daddy just loves fucking his little girls, sweet, mouth." He made sure he wasn't blocking his wife's view. "Show your mother what a good little cocksucker you are. That's what you told me you wanted to do isn't it Kate? You told me you want to give me a blow job with your mother watching, didn't you sweetheart?"

"Must you always talk so dirty when you're having sex?" Bea distastefully asked.

"Yes I guess I do dear," Fitz laughed. "Makes it so damn hot when you do."

Her husband's crude but honest answer sent a tremor of excitement through Bea. She'd never watched a woman perform oral sex on a man before, never wanted to before, but watching her daughter suck Fitzwilliam's cock was more exciting than she ever could have imagined.

Kate knew her father's dirty talk was as much for her as it was for her mother. It was working on her and from the way her mother's agitated body was moving about, she was sure it was having the same effect on her. She had played this scene out in her mind many times and now couldn't wait for whatever was going to happen.

With her finger tormenting her clit, she tightening her lips around her father's hot flesh and urged her him to cum in her mouth. She wanted him to fuck her mouth as hard as he wanted. She loved how his fat cock stretched and filled her mouth, and she couldn't wait for him to drench it with his delicious cum. Her concentration was so focused on pleasing him that it took her a moment before she realized it was her mother that was holding her hair away from her face. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she silently thanked her. 'She really does want to watch us!'

Bea couldn't help herself. She needed to see what her daughter was doing. She never would have imagined that fellatio would turn her on but, here she was leaning in close to her daughter's face so she wouldn't miss a thing. Her pussy began to flow as she watched this beautiful act of incest between father and daughter.

Fitz smiled proudly. "She looks beautiful with a cock in her mouth doesn't she dear?"

"She looks beautiful with your cock in her mouth Fitz," Bea said smiling warmly at him.

"Thank you mother," Kate said around her father's cock.

Bea stroked her cheek and gave her a small smile and then kissed her cheek. "You do look so beautiful." When she felt her husband's cock through Kate's cheek, she pulled her hand back as if it had been burned.

Fitz gave his wife a coy wink and playfully said, "Yes, thank you mother."

"You're welcome, and don't call me mother." The spell was momentarily broken and she let Kate's hair fall back around her face again. She stepped away and took her place along the counter again but kept watching.

"Yes dear," Fitz said, unable to hold in his laughter.

Kate sucked her father's cock with renewed enthusiasm now. She still didn't know if he was going to fill her mouth or if this was a prelude to fucking her. It wasn't until he withdrew and began to playfully slap the head of his cock against her lips that she knew what he really wanted. She skillfully wiggled out of her skirt. Totally naked now, and with her mother watching her every move, she fingered her pussy and waited for her father to tell her he was ready to fuck her.

She'd been a virgin the first time he'd fucked her. His thick, eight-inch long cock had stretched her pussy to the point of being painful, but she'd long ago gotten used to how he filled her cunt. Now she held him tight around the waist with both hands and lavished the tender mushroom head of his cock with her lips and tongue. Looking up at him with her little girl eyes, she practically begged him to fuck her. "I need you inside of me Daddy."

"Of course you do little girl." Fitz looked at his wife, gave her a boyish grin and said, "I just love hearing her say that." He looked around, spotted his pajama bottoms on the floor near his wife. "Would you please hand me the eyeglass case from my pocket Bea?"

Without thinking, Bea bent to pick up his shorts from the floor. She stopped. "Eyeglass case? You don't wear glasses Fitz. Why on Earth are you carrying an eyeglass case?"

"Look inside," he smuggled said.

Bea opened the case. "Oh, I see." She handed him the case. "I wondered where you kept them." There were three shiny prophylactics inside.

"Keeps them inconspicuous," he said as he pulled out a flat, square, metal foil. "Kaitlin and I often find ourselves in some very interesting places, and if I had to stop and buy one every time we wanted to fuck, it would take some of the spontaneity out of it." He snapped the case shut and handed it back to his wife. "I thought it was a good place to keep them."

"Hiding them right out in the open. That is very clever of you Fitzwilliam." It actually made her smile to think he carried them in such a place.

Fitz ripped the foil open. "Trojan ribbed, our favorite, right Kate?"

"Hardly Daddy, but I've gotten use to them." She took the condom from him and carefully pulled it free of the wrapper. She much preferred his bare cock but she only gave him blowjobs or let him fuck her fanny without one.

Fitz stepped up to her and offered her his erection. "Would you do the honors my dear?"

Kate giggled. "Love to Daddy." She carefully placed the Mexican like hat to the smooth tip of his cock and expertly unrolled it down over his erect penis. She was careful not to catch any of his pubic hairs. She kissed the head and giggled. "He looks so cute with a rain coat on."

"He does look pretty incredible doesn't he," Fitz laughed as he waved his cock around like a magic wand. "Let's get you up on the table young lady. I'm hard and horny and I can't wait to fuck you!"

Bea let out a yelp. "Stop! You're not going to break my good china Fitzwilliam. Wait until I clear the table first." Bea hurriedly gathered up all her lovely cups and saucers and silverware and placed them safely on the counter. She gave her husband a curt nod, as if to say, 'go ahead, now fuck your daughter.'

"We would have been careful," Fitz said as he helped Kate up onto the kitchen table.

"I doubt it. I've heard the two of you going at it, and I've seen Kaitlin's bedroom. It looked like a cyclone went through after the two of you had been having your dirty fun."

Fitz chucked. "Thought you said you never listened."

Bea blush when she realized what she'd admitted to. "How could I not. At least when I'm with one of my girls, I try to be a little discreet." Dismissing her husband's knowing smile, she moved closer to the table. She didn't want to miss a thing. She could feel her heart pounding with excitement and knew she could orgasm by just rubbing her thighs together. Realizing what she was about to witness had made her incredibly hot. She was sure her panties were already soaked.

Kate slithered her shapely five-foot, five-inch naked body to the center of the table. As ladylike as she could, she lay back and spread her legs. She felt a bit ridiculous being spread-eagle like this, especially in front of her mother. At her father's request, she'd shaved all but a narrow tuft of her blonde pubic hair. She ran her fingers through that damp patch of hair and then between her parted lips. Her juices were flowing and lubricating her cunt as well as running between her legs and onto the oak table beneath her. The table wobbled a little and she grabbed the edge and inched her body back towards her father. They'd fucked in the kitchen before, but never on the table and she found it a bit nerve wracking.

With her mother watching, she held her pussy lips apart and teased her clit. "Look how wet I already am Daddy, I'm soooo ready for you." She crooked her finger at him and gave him her best, come-hither smile and said, "Put it in me Daddy. I can't wait to feel you fill me up."

"It would be an honor," Fitz chuckled as he stepped between his daughter's outstretched legs. He pulled her a little closer. His sheathed cock head was at the entrance to her cunt now. He held it straight and fit it neatly between her lovely pussy lips. Just before entering her, he dramatically paused to look at his wife and said, "Well Bea? Last chance to leave."

She gave him a hard look that eventually turned into a warm smile. "I'm fine, thank you." She had no intention of leaving now. She'd thought they'd been joking at first but once Kaitlin had started sucking her father's cock, she knew they were serious. This would be her first time watching anyone having intercourse and now she couldn't wait.

"Good girl," Fitz said as he fingered Kate's pussy. He saw how that brought a smile to his wife's face. He couldn't resist quipping, "I bet you could probably give me some lessons on finger fucking." She gave him a dirty scowl that quickly turned into a warm smile. With his wife watching, he slowly slipped the first inch of his cock into Kate. Talking directly to his wife, he said, "Such a beautiful little cunt our daughter has."

"Yes she does," Bea said licking her lips. She moved closer. She couldn't wait to witness their incest, to see her husband's cock enter her daughter's incredible looking pussy. The times she'd stood outside Kate's room and listened had always made her amazingly horny. Hearing Kate call out her father's name when he was cumming in her drove her wild. She would masturbate right there in the hall and then run back to her bedroom and ravish her young female lover for hours afterward. At first she'd hated herself for getting so turned on by their incest but she eventually looked forward to listening to them as they fucked. She might be a lesbian, but she was also a mother whose daughter was enjoying the cock that she'd rejected. Now she silently admitted to herself that watching them was what she'd wanted to do all along.

"You say the dirtiest things Daddy," Kate said peering at him from between her legs. She loved how his big cock felt as it parted her lips and filled her. He was already so huge, but she was ready for him. Her juices were running out of her cunt and made it extremely easy for him to get the head of his cock inside of her. "Put it in me Daddy. Put it in me and fuck me while Mom watches. I want her to see how you fuck me and make me so happy!"

"Careful Kate, you might get your mother even more turned on than she already is." He smiled at his wife and said, "See how much fun talking dirty can be dear."

"Yes, I suppose it has its place."

"Damn right it does," Fitz said as he slowly inched his cock into his daughter's waiting cunt. He thought her rosy pink lips looked like perfectly formed flower petals. He paused to enjoy the velvet grip of her cunt as it seized and held the head of his cock. Looking up at his wife, he unashamedly admitted, "I never get tired of watching my cock slip into her."

"I'm sure you don't," Bea said. She was just as excited as he was now. "It is beautiful."

"You feel so good Daddy," Kate moaned as her father pushed his cock further into her. She fingered her clit as he put more and more cock inside of her waiting cunt.

"That's it honey, show Daddy how hot your little cunt is for him."

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
123456...9