Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

Bea turned beat red. "Well it was my first time, can you blame me?" Self-conscious of her nakedness, she retrieved her panties and slipped them back on. She couldn't find her bra.

"Not me," Kate said.

"Not me," Fitz said smiling impishly. "Gave me a huge boner seeing you eating each other out." He held up his semen filled rubber. "Never filled one up this much before either." He moved towards the wastebasket to discard it.

"Wait," Bea suddenly said. She reached for it. A mischievous little smile crossed her face. "Let me take that for you Fitz." As if it could bite, she held the semen filled rubber at arm's length and examined it for a moment. Then doing something she'd always been curious about, she let the long thin membrane uncurl and then before she could change her mind, she dipped her finger inside and covered it with her husband's semen. Holding it up for them to see, she paused dramatically and then said, "I've always wondered what this tasted like." With that, she put her finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. She made a face. "That's why I'm a lesbian."

That made Kate and Fitz roar with laughter.

"I'll be damned," Fitz said smiling.

"It's like Scotch, it's an acquired taste, Mom," Kate giggled. "Better try some more."

"It must be," Bea said and bravely dipped her finger inside the rubber again. She covered it and repeated what she'd just done. "Down the hatch," she said as she quickly licked her finger clean. She made a funny face, licked her lips and then smiled and said, "I think I could get used to it."

"Incredible," Fitz said. Next thing you know, you'll want to give me a blowjob," Fitz teased.

"Not in your life time Mr. Kenny," Bea scoffed. "But I will do this." Knowing it would turn all of them on, she held the rubber up to her lips, tilted her head back, and squeezed the rest of her husband's semen into her open mouth. "I think I could see myself doing this again." She smacked her lips and looked at Kate and said, "It does sort of sneak up on you." She gave out a happy laugh as she tossed the used rubber in the trash. "Make sure you save the next one for me."

"Wow Mom, listen to you! A confirmed lesbian, - admitting she enjoys swallowing cum." Kate laughed and hugged her and said, "That was so hot."

Bea laughed with her. She'd enjoyed the taste as much as the act. "It wasn't so bad." She gave her husband a funny look and then teasingly said, "Too bad it's associated with a penis though."

Fitz didn't think that was funny but he still pulled her into his arms and hugged her. They hadn't shared a passionate kiss in years but they shared one now. "You never cease to amaze me dear I really do love you and I'm glad you're my wife."

Bea felt her heart melt. "And I love you Fitz, and I'm glad you're our daughter's lover." Being honest with her feelings, she said, "Today was very special for me. I hope we can all do it again."

"We will," Fitz promised.

From that day on, Bea became an integral part of their incest. She insisted on carrying Fitz's eyeglass case for him and was right there to hand him a rubber when he was ready to fuck Kate. After a little coaxing from Kate, she even learned how to roll the rubber onto her husband's cock. When they fucked in public places, she would sit a discreet distance away and watch. Sometimes she would bring along one of her little lovers and have her lick her pussy as she watched her husband and daughter fuck. Fitz of course saved all of his used rubbers for her.

"I do enjoy my Trojan Twists," she jokingly said as she held his over flowing rubber to her lips and downed another teaspoonful of his spent semen.

Chapter 5

"Don't worry Mom, we'll all be dressed and on our best behavior long before company or the caterer's arrive," Kate said. She heard footsteps coming down the hall. It was her husband David. She gave him a big smile and threw her arms around him. "Hi honey." She loved his rugged six foot body and unashamedly flattened her body against him. His erection was right there and she pressed her pussy to him and purred. "Been thinking about me?"

"Hi honey, and yes I have. You look good enough to eat," David Winslow unnecessarily whispered. He moved his cock against her and felt the heat radiating from her pussy. He naughtily wondered if she'd been fooling around with her mother. He gave her a hungry kiss and then stepped behind his mother in-law; reached around her and cupped both of her breasts in his warm hands, and then wedged his hard-on between her tight cheeks. He nuzzled her neck and said, "Happy birthday Mommy. You look good enough to eat."

"Thank you David, honey" she giggled mischievously. She moved her bottom back at his hard cock and said, "Careful, your wife might suspect something."

"I think she'd approve of what we do Mommy," He lifted the hem of her skirt to admire her taught bottom. "New tennis skirt?" He gave out a wolf whistle. "Pretty short, better hope there's no wind today or you're going to be showing your trim."

Bea slapped at his hand. "Behave yourself young man and don't talk dirty to me so early in the morning. You know what it does to me." When he'd kissed her she'd caught a familiar bouquet on his face. "And you smell like you've just crawled from between my daughter's legs. You could at least have washed your face before kissing me."

David laughed, wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and said, "You're a lesbian, I thought you loved pussy."

Bea gave him a good-natured harrumph. "You know I do, and don't be crude. Your breakfast is in the oven, coffee is hot." She looked forward to this sort of banter with her son-in law. She considered him special, not only for the unique way he handled Kate's incest, but because of the unusual relationship the two of them had formed the first night they'd met. He was the first and only man she'd ever allowed to finger her pussy and the only man she'd ever jacked off.

"Wonderful, I'm famished," he said as he turned his attention back to his wife. They'd made love earlier but he was still horny. Despite Kate's rumpled appearance, he thought she looked fantastic. Speaking loud enough for his mother in-law to hear, he said, "You look ravishing my dear. Any man that would let you out of bed must be a eunuch. If it was me, I'd still have you screaming at the top of your lungs."

"Very funny Romeo," Kate smirked. She loved her husband; he made everyone laugh, including her mother and that was a good thing. "Get some coffee lover boy, breakfast is in the oven, Mom's made everything you like." She reached for his cock and fondled his erection through his shorts. "Very impressive Mr. Winslow, do you plan on using this soon?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you my dear," he said. He gave her a lusty smile and copped a quick feel of her tits, giving each a light pinch. "Yes, the sex we had earlier was fantastic, I'm so glad you asked sweetheart."

"I heard that," Bea said. A smile covered her face.

"If your jealous Mommy, you and I could clear the table and fool around a little," David teased.

"You should be so lucky," Bea laughed delightfully.

"Drink your coffee sweetheart," Kate playfully laughed. "And get something to eat; you're going to need it." She loved his playfulness almost as much as what he was hiding in his shorts.

Just then the kitchen door burst open. Fitzwilliam Kenny filled the doorway. "Well good morning everyone! Are we all ready for a fun day?" When Fitz entered a room, he filled it with his presence. At forty-three years of age, he still had a youthful exuberance to him and was still extremely handsome and was a commanding figure. He was wearing a very expensive pair of silk pajamas; the top was long sleeved and buttoned at the wrists. Like his wife, he took great pride in his correctness and dress, no matter what time of day. His broad-shouldered, six-foot, two-inch frame was built for the elegance of the three-piece suits he favored. His intense eyes were set off by bushy brows and complemented by an equally bushy but always impeccably trimmed mustache turned up at the corners in the fashion of a British officer of the nineteenth century. As a lover, he was attentive and creative. His best attribute was that he always made every feel very comfortable and appreciated.

Kate greeted him with a long and passionate kiss. "Good morning Daddy, can I get you some coffee?" Her body moved sexily against him and she felt his erection. "You not only look fantastic, you feel fantastic." She knew she probably sounded eager and tried to slow her heart down but found it next to impossible when she was in his presence.

"Please, that would be nice sweetheart." He pushed his cock hard against her and kissed her before going to his wife. "Happy birthday my love, as usual, you look stunning." She offered him her cheek, he kissed it. Knowing it would annoy her; he slipped his hand under her skirt and playfully squeezed one of her butt cheeks. He smiled when she stiffened. "Such a waste of a beautiful ass," he quipped.

"Good morning Fitz, and behave yourself." She gave him a playful smile that told him she didn't mind where his hands were. Ever since she'd joined him and Kate in their lovemaking, she'd allowed him certain liberties she never had before then. She'd grown fond of his flirtations and put up with his roving hands on her boobs and even between her legs. She'd grudgingly admitted to herself that she enjoyed it when he touched her. "Your breakfast is in the oven, dear." She knew he wouldn't be eating right away; he never did when Kate was here but it was the polite thing to say.

"Not right now thank you. I have something more important than food on my mind." He raised his arms over his head, stretched, and as he'd planned, his prodigious cock, all eight inches of it, sprang free from his pajama bottoms. It bounced like a diving board. He looked down at his hard-on and laughed. "Oh my, what have we here? I believe I have an erection!" He didn't bother tucking it back in. He eyed his daughter, saw that she was as ready as he was and said, "I wonder what I should do with it?" He stepped up to Kate and began fisting it. "I wonder if my little girl is as horny as I am?" He held his cock to her lips and said, "Kate darling, would you mind giving your poor old Dad a blow job before all the festivities start?" He reached inside his shorts and freed his furry balls for her. "What do you say sweetheart, how about one of your world famous blow jobs before breakfast?"

Kate couldn't help laugh. "You are so bad Daddy." She was already pulling her top off and just as quickly had her panties off. "But how can a girl resist such sweet talk?" She loved this part of the morning. Making love to him with her mother and husband present was always such a turn on. Taking hold of his cock, she licked at the fleshy tip and coyly asked, "Are you sure you only want a blow job Daddy?" She ran a finger through the damp creases of her pussy and then rubbed it over his cock before putting him into her mouth.

Fitz let her suck his cock for a few moments before pulling her to her feet. He slipped a finger inside her cunt and then brought it to his mouth and sucked it dry. "Delicious." Fitz smacked his lips and looked at his finger and then smiled. "Ah, I see you and David have been busy this morning." He had no problem fucking or eating his daughter right after David had.

Kate pulled his hand back to her pussy and said, "There's more where that came from."

"I was just getting her warmed up for you, sir," David said smiling.

"Very kind of you David," Fitz said as he ran his finger between Kate's pussy lips and gathered another finger full of her juices. "Makes me hard knowing you've just fucked her."

"You two are making me very horny," Kate laughed as she made her way to the kitchen table.

"Slow down you two," Bea said as she quickly gathered up her good china off of the table. "You're not going to break anything this morning. David, help me." The two of them quickly cleared the table to give her daughter and husband room to fool around. For the moment Stacy and her plump little titties and perfectly shaven pussy were forgotten.

"I think we've made a safe zone for them, Bea," David said. He put his arm around her, making sure his hard-on was pressed firmly against her hip. He knew she wouldn't mind. From the first time they'd met, and she'd tortured him with her Mommy-son fantasy, he'd wanted to fuck her. Today was no exception. He was always hopeful that someday his 'Mommy' would let him fuck her.

"Yes we have," Bea said snuggling into his big arms. For reasons she'd never questioned, she allowed him the liberties he was taking. Their role playing was fun and exciting and gave her the freedom to do things she'd only fantasized about.

"Can I touch Mommy here?" David whispered naughtily as he gently put his hand between her legs and lightly rubbed her pussy.

Bea practically twittered. "Of course you can honey. Mommy loves it when her little boy touches her there." She gave him a dirty smile and added, "You know how excited it makes Mommy when her darling little boy touches her in places he shouldn't." There was no denying how much he sexually excited her. He brought out the sexy mother in her; the one that had always wanted to do things with the son she never had. The head of his cock was sticking out prominently from his shorts and she put the tip of her finger it and demurely asked, "Did touching Mommy make you this hard?"

"Yes Mommy," David shyly said. "You always make me hard," David whispered as he moved his hand between her legs.

Bea slipped her hand inside his shorts and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She expertly stroked him. "You make Mommy very horny when she sees how hard her little boy is." David gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes. He knew he'd cum if he wasn't careful.

Chapter 6

Bea remembered with fondness the night Kate introduced David to them. Fitz had made reservations at a very upscale restaurant. He'd asked for one of their very private booths, one with the low lights and circular leather bench seats.

Kate had nervously introduced him to them. "Mom, Dad, this is David Winslow, the man I love and am going to marry."

Fitz greeted him warmly by standing and shaking his hand. Bea hadn't gotten up but extended her hand to him and was surprised when she'd looked into his eyes and saw how they were boldly exploring every inch of her body. It strangely excited her and made her body tingle all over, especially between her legs. It was something a man had never been able to do for her before. She found it oddly flattering. She was sure Kate had informed him that she was a lesbian but there he was, practically undressing her with his eyes. She managed to return his intense look with one of her own.

"Sit next to Kate's mother, David," Fitzwilliam had instructed him. "And Kate, you sit next to David." He took the seat on Kate's right. There was an awkward but necessary amount of small talk as they ordered drinks and got to know one another. They were on their second round when Fitz leaned past Kate and said, "So David, Kaitlin tells me that she's informed you of her little arrangement with me, how she will be fucking me after you two are married. Is that correct?"

"Yes sir, she told me that." Kate had warned him about her father and dared look Fitz in the eyes when he answered.

Bea spoke up next to him. "And you have no problem with you future wife fucking her father?"

David turned his head to answer her. He knew she was a lesbian but that didn't mean he didn't find her strikingly beautiful. He'd sensed the mutual sexual attraction coming from her earlier and it only turned him on now. "No ma'am, I don't have a problem with that." He put his hand over Kate's and said, "Kate's told me how important incest is for all of you." He took a deep breath and then said, "To be perfectly honest, Mrs. Kenny, I find incest very exciting, and I have no intention of coming between you and Kate or her father."

"Good boy. You may just be the man my daughter says you are." Fitz said. "Because I have no intention of stopping fucking her once she marries you." Despite Kate's warning about her father, his frankness was still a bit shocking.

"I wouldn't want you to sir and I appreciate your candor. I think incest, loving sex between consenting family members is wonderful and I can't wait-with your permission, to witness it for myself the first time." He thought it best to speak bluntly.

"Oh, you will have my permission, that I can assure you," Fitz said as he played with the tips of his waxed mustache. "I think it will be most stimulating to fuck my daughter with you watching." He already liked Kate's young man and thought him a perfect fit for her.

"I envy what you have with Kate," David told him. He then revealed his own incest desires. "I only wish I had such an arrangement with my mother."

"Is she still with us?" Beatrice Kenny asked as she placed her hand lightly on his leg.

"No ma'am, she died when I was twelve. She was a wonderful woman, very beautiful and...and very sexy. I still miss her very much."

"I'm sure you do David," Bea said and gave his leg a little squeeze. "Twelve you say? Then you were old enough, I would think to have sexual fantasies about her." She was hoping to shock him-to see if he really was serious about joining their family.

"Mother," Kate hissed. "You're embarrassing David."

"Nonsense, I'm just having a conversation with my future son in-law about his relationship with his mother. He just admitted wanting to have sex with her and I for one am curious to hear more."

"David, you don't have to answer her if you don't want to. She's being very weird tonight."

"I don't mind Kate. I realize I'm marrying into a very special family and your mother is just making sure I'm right for you."

Bea made a face at Kate. "That's right, I'm just making sure. Now then David, let me ask you, did you masturbate thinking about your mother?"

"Often," David readily admitted. He'd never talked about this before and disclosing it to Kate's mother was turning him on. "I jacked off daily thinking about her." His cock felt like it was ready to burst through his slacks.

His answer sent a tremor of excitement through Bea. "Did you use her under things-her panties or such when you masturbated?" It was a question she would have asked her son if she'd had one.

Her question made David laugh. "How did you know Mrs. Kenny?"

"A mother knows these things and I'm sure your mother knew," Bea said as she moved her hand over his leg. "I can only imagine how excited it must have made her when she realized you were using her panties to jack-off into. Do you think she approved?"

"I don't know if she did or not but I did it so many time, she must have." He paused to think about how often he'd cum using her panties. "I'd like to think she did." He laughed guiltily and said, "I wasn't very discreet. I left them covered in cum on my bed sometimes."

"You were a horny little boy," Bea laughed. "And I'm sure she knew and approved." She let her fingers dance along his leg as she envisioned him naked and masturbating into his mother's underwear. "I can only imagine how turned on she must have gotten thinking about her beautiful son and how he was wrapping his cock with her panties as he jacked-off. I know it would have turned me on," she said squeezing his leg a little harder. "I'm sorry she didn't live long enough for the two of you to discover the joys of incest, as the three of us have."

"I am too, Mrs. Kenny." He wondered if she knew how hard she had made him. He knew she was a lesbian but that didn't make her any less desirable and all this talk about his mother was making him very horny.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...456789