Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

David nodded but didn't open his eyes. With one hand on top of Bea's head, he moved his cock slowly back and forth between his Mommy's lips.

Wanting to be more than a spectator, Kate got on the floor behind her mother. "Sit up a little, Mom."

When Bea realized what her daughter wanted her to do, she quickly sat up tall and spread her legs. Kate wiggled her face between her legs. When her mouth was directly below her pussy, Bea lowered her cunt down onto the waiting mouth. "Oh my, now that does feel nice," she sighed when Kate began to tongue fuck her cunt.

Kate flicked her tongue all over her mother's excited clit and pussy. "Mmmm, yummy! I love eating Mommy's pussy."

"Wonderful," Bea said around David's cock. "I love it," she said as she ground her cunt down onto her daughter's face.

Fitz grabbed his eyeglass case and pulled out a fresh rubber. He fumbled a bit but got it open and deftly slipped the prophylactic over his newly aroused boner. He knew he wouldn't cum as much but that his wife would appreciate what he was going to do for her.

With a tongue deep up her cunt and a big hard cock in her mouth, Bea felt her own orgasm building. She loved the new and pleasantly strange feeling of a cock in her mouth. This was the best birthday present she could ever give herself.

David tried to prolong is orgasm but he was out of control now. His hips jerked and he thrust his cock further and faster into Mommy Bea's mouth. "Going to cum Mommy!" he groaned.

Bea instinctively clamped her lips around his cock. Her orgasm started the minute the first blast of his hot and searing cum begin to fill her mouth. She ground her cunt hard down over Kate's mouth and let her orgasm fill her body as David filled her mouth with his warm cum.

Fitz was holding his cock inches from his wife's face as her jerked off into his rubber. "I'm making you another cocktail dear." He pumped his cock and groaned aloud as he watched his wife give her first ever blowjob. "Fuck, this is so hot!" From below, Kate was hungrily drinking her mother's juices. Her face was slick with pussy juices. She found it difficult to breath but never stopped probing her mother's cunt.

"Mommy, Mommy! I'm cumming," David yelled as he filled Bea's mouth with his cum.

Bea almost gagged but held him tight between her lips and swallowed quickly. Her mouth was soon filled with his cum. She managed to swallow most of it. She held him in her mouth until she was sure he was finished. She wanted to savor every last second of her first blow job. Finally she allowed his soft cock to slide out of her mouth.

She held his cock to her lips and said, "Oh my god, I can't believe I really did it!" She lavished David's cock with her tongue and kissed it from his balls to his soft spongy head. Tears of joy streamed down her face. "That was so wonderful. I just loved sucking my little boy off."

Fitz held his overfilled rubber in front of her. "I'm proud of you dear. Happy birthday."

"Thank you Fitz." Bea gingerly took the rubber from him and quickly brought it to her lips and drank his sperm. She was so turned on that she put the whole thing in her mouth and made sure she got every drop of his sweet cream. She licked her lips, gave her husband a coy smile and said, "Maybe next time, Mr. Kenny, you'll let me suck you off."

Fitz beamed. "I think that would be a splendid idea, Mrs. Kenny." Of course he was thinking of more than a blowjob, but he would be patient.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...456789