Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers

Bea put up with their shenanigans, secretly enjoying watching them as they flirted with incest. It excited her to discreetly watch her husband cover Kate's naked breasts with bit marks or finger her cunt as she sucked his large cock. It wasn't until she caught them fucking that she realized how envious she was of her husband's relationship with her daughter. More than once, she'd thought about approaching Kate for sex but was afraid of rejection and contented herself with unobtrusively watching the two of them, often masturbating to intense orgasms as they made love like two horny school kids. It wasn't until the day she caught Fitz fucking Kate without protection that she knew she had to do something.

She didn't think there was anything terribly wrong with a father fucking his willing daughter, incest was after all a huge part of her life, but she didn't want Kate to get pregnant either. She came up with a plan that would eventually change all of their lives. To rein Fitz in from embarrassing the family by getting Kate pregnant as well as forestall any more foolish ideas he might have about fucking her, Bea proposed a plan to him that she was sure would keep the three of them happy. She sat Fitz down and explained her scheme.

"My main concerns are our family and our business," she explained to her surprised husband. "I of course don't mind if you and Kate fool around, but I definitely don't want her to get pregnant either." Fitz couldn't believe she was serious. Once convinced, he was ecstatic, and the two of them had gone to Kate with her plan.

"Let me get this right mother," Kate said as she sat cozily next to her father. Her hand was boldly resting directly over his rigid cock. With confidence she never knew she had, she calmly manipulated her father's cock as her mother watched wide-eyed. "You're telling me that you're ok if Daddy and I fool around and you're actually willing to pay me to be his lover, to be his built in whore if you will?" Kate had a sharp mind for business and saw this as a win-win situation. She was already having sex with him so why not get paid for it? He was an incredible lover and she loved how dirty and excited incest made her feel, so why not take her mother up on her offer?

Bea swallowed hard, felt sexual tremors soar through her body as she watched her daughter openly masturbate her father. "I wouldn't exactly put it that way, but yes I guess that's what I mean. Consider it a business arrangement. Your father has agreed to stop having affairs if you agree to... well let's say, agree to keep him satisfied."

"That way your mother can go right on screwing her little girls without feeling guilty," Fitz wittily added. He put his hand over Kate's, the one that was holding his cock and smiled at his wife. "This way we all get to have our little incest fun." It turned him on to have his daughter playing with him in front of his wife and from the lusty glint in her eyes; he knew that it excited her too.

"Must you always be so crude Fitzwilliam?"

"It works for me," Fitz said as he slipped his hand under Kate's dress and began to openly massage her pussy. "It turns me on."

"Yes, I can see that," Bea said with much more disgust in her voice than she felt. As much as she wanted to be repulsed by what her daughter and husband were doing, it strangely turned her on to watch them openly fondle each other. She had no interest in heterosexual sex, but incest turned her on wildly and she couldn't take her eyes off the two of them. A large part of her wished it was her hand between Kate's legs. Taking a moment to compose herself before going on, Bea said, "My intention is to keep our family fortunes intact and our lifestyle stable." It took all of her willpower to tear her eyes away from between Kate's legs and focus on face. "If you agree to live at home and take care of your father's needs, you will receive one hundred thousand dollars. There will be a substantial increases until it tops out at say, half a million dollars."

"A year?" Kate gasped.

"Yes, a year."

"That will certainly make me a pretty high priced whore," Kate laughed. "And if I want to get married and start a family?"

"You will be cut off immediately and you will be written out of my will. There will be no inheritance. It will vanish," her mother flatly said. "And you will never fuck your father again."

"Now who's being crude?" Fitz chuckled. Bea gave him a withering look and he wisely shut up.

"What if nothing changes though, what if I find a man that doesn't mind if I'm screwing Daddy and is ok with incest?"

"I doubt the man exists," Bea smuggle said. She was sure her daughter would never give up the money for a man. She was confident she'd be fucking her father and keeping him out of her hair and out of mischief for a very long time. Even though she had no one in mind, Kate wasn't going to let her point drop yet. She wasn't even dating at the moment but she was clever enough to know she didn't want to limit her options in case she did find Mr. Right.

"But if I did find such a man and nothing changed, would you still pay me to be daddies little fuck-fuck girl?"

"Must you talk like a tramp Kaitlin? You're as bad as your father."

"Sorry," Kate laughed as she boldly moved her hand up and down her father's erection. "But all this incest talk has made me horny."

"Try to control yourself please," Bea said. After a brief pause to think, sure her daughter would never find such a man, she agreed. "If you do find such a man and nothing changes and your father will be the judge of that, then yes, you may marry. But nothing must change." She then added, "I will even throw in a million dollar bonus if such a marriage works out." She knew that it would excite her husband to fuck Kate in front of any future son in-law.

Fitzwilliam had been silent for most of these negotiations but now spoke up as to his conditions. "Kaitlin, you know how much I want you and love you but as your mother said, I will insist you are there for me when I want you. And as for getting married, I will also insist that your husband know everything. I will not have you sneaking around to fuck me. Your husband must know everything."

"I like that idea, Daddy. I think it would be exciting to fuck you in front of my husband, and besides, I'd never marry anyone that wasn't into incest as much as we are," Kate said grinning. She thought her mother's proposal was outrageously generous and her father's conditions fair. She was going to be paid an extraordinary amount of money to do something she loved. "I want you too Daddy and I think everything you and Mom are offering is more than fair." She threw her arms around him, not carrying what her mother might think, and whispered loud enough for her to hear, "I can't wait to feel your cock inside of me again Daddy." She held his hard-on and said, "You feel ready right now."

"Please Kaitlin, try not to act like you're in heat," her mother distastefully said.

"But I am in heat mother," Kate laughed. To prove it, she crawled up onto her father's lap and lewdly rubbed her pussy against his erection. She wasn't wearing underwear and the rough material of his slacks rubbed harshly against her bare pussy. Looking over her shoulder at her mother, she smiled demurely and with carefully measured words said, "I agreed to everything mother. I'll live at home and I'll fuck Daddy whenever he wants me." She rubbed her pussy hard against him, gave him a sly wink and added, "Just as long as he promises me that he'll be there for me whenever I want him too."

"I promise baby girl," Fits said as he reached for her tits and began to fondle them through her thin blouse. He knew Kate's sex drive was as strong as his and that they'd be fucking often. With his wife watching, he now slowly and deliberately opened Kate's blouse, pushed her bra up and cupped her firm round breasts in his large hands and toyed with her excited nipples. It made him smile to see how attentively his wife was watching. "I'll be there whenever you want me baby. Just call and Daddy will be there to slip his cock into his baby girl's pretty pussy." He really wanted to strip his daughter naked right in front of his lesbian wife and fuck her but thought that might be pushing her too far. Instead, he pushed his cock hard against Kate's pussy and said, "Just sing out and Daddy will be between your legs before you can pull your underwear off."

"You have my permission to tear them off Daddy," Kate giggled.

"You're both being vulgar now." Bea shook her head disapprovingly at the two of them. She'd never understood heterosexual sex or a women's fascination for a penis but she understood incest and now felt a twinge of sexual envy as she watched her husband and daughter passionately grope and kiss.

"I like vulgar," Kate said to her father. "And by the way, I rarely wear underwear." She ground her bare cunt against him and sexily said, "I like being ready for you and I like knowing I make you hard."

"You do make me hard baby," Fitz said as he brought his mouth to her tender breasts and held her nipple between his lips. "You make Daddy very hard and very excited." Kate surprised her mother and disappointed her father when she quickly stood up.

"I have one little condition of my own," she said facing her mother.

"And what would that be Kaitlin?" Bea Kenny asked as she hungrily eyed her daughter's fantastic breasts through her open blouse. As far as she was concerned, she'd already gotten what she wanted: freedom from her husband's sexual demands and security for the family reputation and business. So she was open to any reasonable request her daughter might have.

"I want to be able to have sex with Daddy anytime and anyplace we want to." Kate could see her mother thinking this over carefully, as if it was some kind of trick to get out of her bargain but she knew she wouldn't find any reason not to agree to her one condition. It wasn't a trick but she could see how turned on her mother was and silently wondered if she'd ever consider having sex with her.

"I don't see a problem with that," her mother warily said. "You and your father may do whatever you want, anytime or place you wish, just as long as it doesn't involve me." Little did Bea know that her whole lesbian world would soon change on this one little innocent condition.

"No one will ever make you do anything you don't want mother," Kate cryptically said. She held out her hand. "Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, we have a deal." Bea shook her daughter's hand. "I'll deposit half of your salary into your account today. You'll get the rest a six months from now."

"Then it's a deal," Fitz said beaming.

"Not quite, my dear. I have one final condition for both of you; one I'm sure you will agree is both wise and prudent," Bea said eyeing her lusty husband.

Fitz touched his long curled mustache and asked, "And what would that be my darling wife?" Bea gave him a smug look.

"You must always use protection Fitz. I don't' care if Kate's on ten different contraceptives, you must always wear a rubber. I won't have any unexpected grandchildren running around. Do you both agree to that?"

Fitz made a face. He no more enjoyed wearing a rubber than any other man but knew his wife was right. It wouldn't do to get his daughter pregnant. Swallowing his pride, he wisely agreed. "I think that's an excellent idea Beatrice." He knew once he had his cock inside his daughter, no matter that he'd be wearing the equivalent of a snow tire, he'd be in heaven. His daughter's cunt, he lustily reminded himself, was the tightest, the silkiest, the sweetest tasting, and she was the most wild and fantastic fuck he'd ever had the pleasure of dipping his cock into and he'd do anything to keep fucking her.

"You better, Fitz," Bea said with some doubt. To prove she was serious, she opened a drawer next to her and pulled out a box and handed it to Kate. "Then if I may borrow a phrase, the first one's on me." It was a box of twenty-four ribbed condoms.

Kate smiled as she took them from her. "Trojan ribbed, how thoughtful Mother, my favorite." She gave her mother a genuine hug and said, "You're so practical, but I would have insisted anyway."

"See that you do," Bea said giving her precocious daughter a serious look. "I'm too young to have grandchildren."

Chapter 3

For all intent and purposes this carnal arrangement worked out even better than Bea could ever have imagined. The sexually sated Fitzwilliam suddenly became the perfect husband. At public functions, he was dutifully at her side and there were no more scandals. He stopped fooling around with other women, no longer pestered her for sex but more importantly, he began to really pay attention to the family business. As for Kate, she couldn't have been happier. She loved being her father's lover.

Despite being able to openly commit incest, it took time for father and daughter to get completely comfortable with their new found freedom to fuck anytime or anywhere they pleased. They had never put much effort into hiding what they were doing from Bea before, but being able to fuck so openly, took some getting used to. Fitz, being the experienced and attentive lover that he was knew how to ease his daughter into their incestuous debauchery though. He wined and dined her and treated her like a princess. They fucked in every room of the house, the back seats of limousines, and in private corners of dark clubs. Fitz even introduced her to the mile high club, all of which Kate thoroughly enjoyed. Nonetheless there was still a bit of tentativeness, and some awkward moments as they learned about the other's lusty desires.

For Kate, being able to fuck her father with her mother's knowledge was incredibly exciting, and made everything they did deliciously dirty and intense. The only thing that remotely bothered her was that she wasn't able to talk about her incest with her mother. It was the one thing Bea forbade her to mention. And as much as Kate wanted to share the joys of her incest, and confide to her how powerful, and intense the orgasms were with her father or how just thinking about him made her pussy drip and her nipples ache, she had to keep it to herself. She silently hoped her mother would one day play a more active role in her incest with her father. It wasn't until after a night of too much champagne and hot lovemaking that Kate told her father how much she wanted to fuck him in front of her mother.

"You're out of your mind sweetheart," Fitz told her. "She'll never go for it. She'd sooner let me screw her than to watch us fuck."

"I'm not so sure Daddy," she told him as she licked the underside of his long thick cock. "You saw how turned on she got that night in the den. She couldn't take her eyes off us. I thought she was going to cum when you were fingering me. I just think it would be so hot to fuck in front of her," she said as she licked the honey sweet drippings coming out of his cock. "I'd love to see her face when I'm sucking you off or when you're cumming in me. It would be so exciting and I just know it would turn her on too."

"There is no way I'm going to ask her."

"I will then. Remember my one condition? Any place, anytime."

"Yes, so?" Fitz said mirthfully.

"So we just do it," Kate giggled dirtily. "We just start fucking in front of her."

"I like your audacity little girl but I still think you're crazy...but still." As repulsed as his wife professed to be about hetero sex, he knew Kate was right about how turned on his wife had gotten watching them. He chuckled and said, "You may be right Kate. It just might give the old lesbian a thrill. Be pretty fun to show her what she's missing."

"Don't be cruel Daddy. If Mom wasn't a lesbian and into incest as much as we are, I wouldn't be fucking you."

"My apologizes to your mother dear. I didn't' mean to be cruel. She's a wonderful woman but she's still a lesbian."

"And she's my mother so be nice," Kate said as she bit the head of his cock.

"Ouch!" Fitz said quickly pulling his erection from danger. "Be careful Kate, that's the only one I have."

"Then don't say mean things about mother." She pulled her legs up tight to her breasts and exposed her pussy to him. "Now come up here and put that fabulous cock in me and fuck me." She spread her golden-fleeced cunt and fingered her excited clit and beckoned him to her. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me and tell me what a naughty little girl I am for having sex with you."

"You're a bad little girl for fucking your father," Fitz chuckled as he drove his cock into his daughter's willing cunt. "You're a naughty, naughty girl and Daddy loves fucking you, but I still think you're crazy for thinking your mother will allow us fuck in front of her."

"Maybe, but I want to find out. I think she'd really get off on it."

"You never know, she just might," Fitz laughed. The idea of fucking his daughter in front of his wife did turn him but not for the same reasons. As much as he didn't want to admit it, his sexual desire for Bea had never diminished. She was a beautiful and sexy woman with tits that still made him hard when he'd occasionally get to see her naked and a fanny that made even young men stop and admire. If she were at least bisexual, he wistfully thought, then he might have a chance to fuck her once in a while. Little did he know that Kate's fantasy would forever change life in the Kenny household. It would be a change that would satisfy all of them.

Chapter 4

"This is going to be so hot. I just hope Mom doesn't blow a gasket," Kate excitedly said as she led her father down the stairs by his hard-on. They were heading for the kitchen and her mother. She flicked a nervous tongue at what she assumed was dried semen from the corners of her mouth. She'd sucked her father off about an hour ago but he was incredible hard again. "I'm so excited!"

"That makes two of us sweetheart," Fitz said. He was more than a little nervous about what they were about to do. He'd never really pushed his wife this way and knew it could turn out to be a disaster.

"Do you think she'll stay and watch us Daddy?"

"I seriously doubt it Kate; we'll see. Then again, she just might get turned on enough to stay." He put his arm protectively around her and half in jest said, "If she starts saying mean and ugly things, I'll threaten to resume sleeping with her. She knows that if I do, she won't be able to suck pussy with any of her fat little nieces." He chuckled at that thought. "She really does like them plump, doesn't she?"

Kate felt the need to defend her mother's taste in young women. "Shame on you Daddy, it's not as if they aren't pretty." She'd fooled around with girls long before she'd started fucking her father and although she preferred girls her size and shape, she could appreciate her mother's interest in the soft young flesh of the girls she fucked.

"If you say so. Well here goes nothing," Fitz said walking through open the kitchen door. His erection was sticking lewdly out the opening of his silk pajama shorts. Bea had her back to him and he walked up to her and gave her a tentative kiss on the cheek. His hard-on brushed against her leg but she didn't seem to notice. "Good morning darling. As usual, you look beautiful." She was wearing one of her familiar crisp, short, white tennis skirts that revealed most of her tanned legs and an open necked blouse that modestly concealed her large firm breasts.

Not turning around, Bea Kenny cheerfully said, "Good morning, Fitz, Kate. Are you two hungry? Breakfast is ready." Fitz gave Kate a wink.

In as calm a voice as he could muster, he said, "In a minute, dear." He cleared his throat and then said, "Kaitlin, I'm a very horny this morning. I think I'd really enjoy one of your blowjobs and then maybe a quick fuck before we eat, how about you?" It didn't take but a moment for his wife to react.

Biskit
Biskit
886 Followers
123456...9