Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure if you had, you'd have lots of exciting stories to share with us," Bea softly said. "I bet just talking about her has made you hard." She moved her hand closer to his obvious erection.

"Yes ma'am, it has," David said blushing. He glanced quickly down at his lap. He laughed nervously. "Very hard." Her hand was inches from his cock now and he didn't know what to do.

"Yes, I see that," Bea said following his eyes. She'd never shared her sexual fantasies about having a son and what she would have wanted to do with him but there was something about this young man that made her want to reveal those secrets now. It wasn't often that she found someone with the same incest fantasy she had.

"Good god mother," Kate giggled. "David, you don't have to answer any more of her embarrassing questions if you don't want to."

"I don't mind Kate," David said. He was breathing a little harder now. "I've never been able to tell anyone about how I wanted to have sex with my mother but I sense your mother understands." He leaned over and whispered, "Your mother is really turning me on." He looked down at his lap and blurted out, "I'm so damn hard right now."

"You are so going to get laid tonight," Kate giggled back.

Fitz had no idea his wife had sexual fantasies involving a mythical son and was surprised as Kate to hear her ask such sexually charged questions. "Pretty good answers, son," he said. "And I'm sure Mrs. Kenny will have more." Making sure David was watching, he took Kate's hand and placed it over his lap and held it against his cock. "But we'll just have to see how you really feel about incest once you've been put to a greater test, wont we Kate?"

"Yes we will Daddy," Kate said stealing a quick glance at David. She wasn't sure how far her father was going to take this but she'd warned David and hoped he was ready for anything. She squeezed her father's growing cock and said, "I've told David how much I love your cock Daddy."

David almost chocked. He'd never witnessed incest before and couldn't take his eyes of Kate's hand or what she was doing. He was so excited that at first he didn't realize the hand touching his cock wasn't his own. He looked down. Beatrice Kenny's hand was moving over his cock. "Oh!"

"I hope you don't mind David," she said as she held his hardness. "Kate told me you were big but I thought it best if I found out for myself." Her hand explored the length of his cock and then between his legs and inspected his balls. "It appears she wasn't exaggerating."

"I'm glad you think so Mrs. Kenny." David could only smile foolishly as his future mother in-law fisted his cock through his pants. "You should be sure," he said smiling sheepishly at her. If this was what marriage to Kate was going to be like, he was ready to elope with her tonight!

Bea gave him a honey dripping smile and said, "As President Reagan was fond of saying, 'Trust but verify.'" She couldn't remember enjoying herself so much before. She'd never held her husband's cock, never jacked him off and had only had sex with him that first night but she was definitely enjoying getting to know David's cock. A penis had never been of interest to her before, but the hard cock in her hand and the man-boy it belonged captivated her and made her dizzy with desire. She found the head of his cock and moved her thumb over it. She felt the dampness under her finger. "I think I can verify to your hardness."

With her hand wrapped tightly around his cock, she leaned past David and said to her husband, "Fitz, I definitely approve of Kate's young man."

"There you have it, David," Fitz chortled. "You have the lesbian approval." Bea gave him a scowl.

David couldn't help himself and pushed his cock up into Bea Kenny's hand. "I'm glad you approve Mrs. Kenny." The last thing in the world he expected tonight was to get a hand job from Kate's mother and found it incredibly hot. He didn't know what to do with his hands and ended up putting them at his side. "Feel free to do anything you feel necessary, Mrs. Kenny," he blushingly said. "But I...ah, I guess I'm a little surprised. Kate told me you were a...so I...ah assumed..."

"You assumed a lesbian wouldn't enjoy holding a cock?" Bea laughed and held him harder. "I guess I'm full of surprises tonight." She moved her hand up and down his length and felt him grow. She flirted with her eyes and said, "As Kate's mother, I really feel it's my duty to make sure you're the right man for her." Wanting to explore her own mother/son fantasies, she dropped all pretense of what was on her mind and said, "If I was your mother, this is what I would have wanted to do with you. It's something you wished your mother had done with you, isn't it David? You wanted her to play with your cock didn't you?"

David let out a low moan and nodded and said, "Yes ma'am, very much, Mrs. Kenny. That's exactly what I wished my mother would have done. I'd have loved it if she'd jacked me off...just once."

"Since we're becoming so close, please call me Bea." She then dropped the volume of her voice to a whisper and added, "If you'd like, you could call me Mommy while I'm holding your cock." She gripped him harder and smiled up at him.

"Oh my god Bea-Mommy, yes," David hissed. He pushed his cock up into her hand. "I'd like that." This was exactly the conversation he'd always wanted to have with his mother. He had no idea what to say next.

"You're full of surprises tonight, Mother but I told you he was special," Kate said approvingly. She kissed David's cheek and said, "And you're being such a good sport for letting Mother test you so."

"Thanks, I guess," David awkwardly grinned down at the hand that was holding his cock. "I don't mind at all."

"Yes, you did tell me he was special, Kaitlin," Bea said as she gripped his cock. "But you didn't tell me that he wanted to have sex with his mother." She leaned into David and huskily and said, "As you can tell, I find that very exciting."

"I didn't know," Kate said. It excited her that her mother was into this sexy role-playing game with her future husband but it was so out of character, and she now wondered where her mother was taking this. On impulse, she said, "Now that you know, I suppose you'll want to mother him and make both of your fantasies come true?" Sharing David with her mother was something she'd never considered, but suddenly found exciting.

"I'm considering it," Bea giggled self-consciously. Holding his cock away from his slacks, she said, "I'm not the expert you are on such matters but I think David's cock is about the same size as your father." She slipped her hand between his legs and fondled his balls and said, "I'd say these are even bigger." She didn't know how far she was going to take this but so far she found masturbating him as exciting as fingering the pussy of one of her niece's.

Kate found the whole situation hilarious. She kissed David's cheek and said, "Mother is obviously testing you dear and so far I think you've passed with flying colors." She dropped her hand over her mother's hand and nudged it way. "I think that's enough for now mother. We don't want poor David to have an accident." When her mother reluctantly removed her hand, she took up where she'd left off and jacked both him and her father off at the same time.

"Spoil sport," Bea sniffed. "I was rather enjoying myself, and I think David was too." She looked him in the eyes and bluntly asked, "Would you have minded if I-if Mommy masturbated you in front of Kaitlin and Mr. Kenny?"

Stunned, David managed a nervous laugh before answering. He glanced at Kate to gauge her reaction to her mother's outrageous request. It was a look of pure hunger. "I wouldn't have minded at all Mrs. Ken, er- Bea, Mommy. You can...well you can do that anytime you want to-especially in front of Kate. I think she'd enjoy watching you jack me off."

"I certainly would," Kate laughed dirty.

"I just may take you up on that," Bea said grinning impishly at her daughter.

"Good for you David. You've passed another of the lesbian's tests," Fitz said and gave him a conspiratorial wink. "Lucky boy, I never could get her to jerk me off."

Bea Kenny sounded more amused than put-out when she said, "Fitz, do you always have to be so crude?"

"It seems I do," he laughed. He looked at David again and with a twinkle in his eyes said, "Now that you've convinced Mrs. Kenny's that you're right for Kate, we'll see how well you do with the rest of the evening." He glanced around before boldly unzipped his pants and hauled out his very erect cock. "Kate dear, would you mind sucking me off? I'm sure David would enjoy watching me cum in your mouth." He gave David a toothy smile that said, 'This is what my daughter will be doing for me as long as I'm alive so you might as well get used to it.'

Kate didn't hesitate. "I'd love to Daddy." She hoped David was ready for this; they'd talked about how her father loved having sex with her in public. If he had any doubts, she'd know about them in the next few minutes. She wrapped her hand around her father's eight inches of steel and began to slowly masturbate his hot flesh. Looking at David, she said, "I just love doing things like this for Daddy." She kissed his cheek and said, "I hope it turns you on honey?"

David slowly let his breathe out as he watched his future wife manipulate her father's cock. He nodded enthusiastically. In a low voice, he said, "Geez yes Kate. It really does. It's so dirty and exciting. I love it!"

"That's what turns me on too," Kate said. She then leaned over her father's lap and hungrily began sucking his thick cock. She concentrated on the head and the sensitive gland. She made sure David could see her head bobbing up and down as she took more and more of her father's cock down her throat. She hoped for once he'd cum quickly. She really did want David to see her mouth filled with her father's hot cum.

"Oh my god that is so hot," David said wide-eyed. He wished Kate's mother was still holding his cock.

The waiter appeared and discreetly averted his eyes as he waited for Kate to sit up. She wiped the corners of her mouth with a napkin and then calmly pulled the tablecloth over her father's lap, but continued what she'd been doing with her hand. Fitz and Kate ordered as if nothing was out of the ordinary. David was just about to give his order when he felt a hand between his legs. Mrs. Kenny had her hand over his cock again, and not seeming to care that the waiter could see what she was doing, calmly unzipped his fly and then slipped her hand inside and carefully working his cock free and into the open. By the time he'd stumbled through ordering a salad, appetizer and main course, she was leisurely fisting his naked cock. As soon as the waiter left, Bea opened her purse, pulled out an eyeglass case, opened it and withdrew two shiny new prophylactics from it. As he watched opened mouthed, she expertly tore one open with her teeth. She passed the other to Kate. He had no idea what was going to happen next.

Bea leaned past him to speak to Kate. "Fitz, as a special favor to me, would you use one tonight? I think David might enjoy witnessing one of my few heterosexual indulgences."

Kate knew what she had in mind and let out a laugh. "Mother, you never cease to amaze me and don't think Daddy will mind, will you Daddy," she said as she took the slim package and tore it open and then carefully fit the rubber over the head of his cock. She expertly rolled it down the length of his cock. "We've gotten used to these things by now haven't we Daddy?"

"Yes, I guess we have, but I was looking forward to cumming in your mouth without one." He let out an exaggerated sigh, looked at his wife and said, "I'm only doing this because I love you Bea."

"That's so kind of you Fitz, and I love you too," she formally replied. She knew how much he enjoyed cumming in Kate's mouth without one and appreciated his willingness to use one tonight.

Focusing on David now, she blithely said, "Now where was I? Oh yes," she said as she fit the rolled up rubber over the head of his impressive cock and then skillfully rolled it down the entire length of it. "You said you wouldn't mind if I masturbated you in front of Kate." She looked up him with her emerald green eyes and then just like it was the most natural thing in the world, bent over his lap and kissed the tip of his cock. "We don't' want to get any of gooey stuff on Mommy's dress do we, David dear?"

David, dumbfounded, shook his head. That she'd referred to herself as Mommy excited him immensely. In a low and excited voice, he said, "No, I don't want to ruin your dress Mommy." This was the fantasy he'd jerked-off to dozens of times to. He couldn't believe Kate's wonderful mother was going to make it come true. Kate had warned him about her father but apparently he hadn't been listening if she'd warned him about how kinky her mother was.

Kate and Fitz were as surprised as David was. "Mother," Kate squealed. "I've never known this side of you but I think it's so sweet of you to want to masturbate David." She thought it was incredibly hot that her mother was pretending to be David's mother. "This is so unlike you. Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"No I'm not sure what I'm doing but I want to find out, that is if David will allow me to." She gave him a reserved smile and said, "It will be my first time so I hope you'll be patient with Mommy. I may be a little awkward."

David could only grin. If Bea wanted to be his Mommy and jerk him off, he was all for it. He fell right into his role by saying, "Don't worry Mommy, I'm sure you'll do just fine."

"You are such a wonderful son," Bea said as she began to earnestly manipulate his cock. "Tell Mommy if she isn't doing it right. I want to make it perfect for my little boy."

"Don't worry Mommy, you're doing just fine," David said gritting his teeth. He still couldn't believe she was actually pretending to be his mother as she jacked him off.

"He does have a beautiful cock doesn't he Mother?"

"For a man," Bea joked. For a brief moment, she contemplated giving him a blow job but, she just couldn't make herself do that: not here and not yet. He'd have to be content with the hand job she was giving him. She quietly whispered to him, "I hope you don't mind that I'm pretending to be your mother, David. I've always wanted a son to jack-off."

"I don't mind," David happily said. "I've always wanted Mommy to jerk me off, so were even."

Bea smiled. "Good and I'll understand if you need a little more stimulation to help you cum, maybe this will help." She took David's hand and slipped it beneath her dress and rested it directly over her pussy. "If you'd like, you can finger Mommy while she jacks you off. Would you like that honey? Would you like to finger-fuck Mommy?" She'd never let a man touch her pussy before, but she thought if there was going to be a first, this was the time.

"I've always wanted to touch Mommy's pussy," David excitedly told her. He couldn't believe the role-playing Kate's mother had drawn him into. It was his fantasy coming true. He moved his fingers past the elastic of her very brief panties and easily slipped his finger inside of her hot cunt. He let out low sigh and said, "Mommy's pussy is so wet and tight! Just like I knew it would be." He intentionally pressed his arm against her breast as he explored her pussy. He dared kiss her cheek and say, "Outside of your daughter, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever fingered."

That almost made Bea cum. "Keep talking like that young man and we may make a habit of his."

"I hope so Mommy."

"I hope you're ok with this honey?" Kate said coming off her father's cock to watch. "Mother isn't usually prone to such overt heterosexual behavior so you'd better enjoy it while it lasts."

David closed his eyes and smiled. "Don't worry about me. I'm definitely enjoying myself."

"Thank you David," Bea said as she stroked his stiff cock. She was as impressed with the size of his cock as well as how gently he was fingering her pussy. "You're very good at that. I'm sure your mother would have said the same."

"I only wish I had been able to finger-fuck her," David said. He looked at Kate and said, "I know you warned me to expect anything honey, but this is pretty incredible." He gave his future father in-law a sly grin and said, "This is turning out to best night of my life, sir."

Fitz laughed and said, "After you marry my daughter, there'll be plenty more nights just like this my boy, I promise."

"I'm going to keep you to that promise sir," David said. He hadn't had a hand job this exciting since he was a teenager. The things Mommy-Bea was doing to his cock were really getting to him and he knew he was close. As he explored her cunt, he was rewarded with a few guttural sounds of pleasure and assumed he was pleasing her. Now, with his cock ready to explode, he wasn't sure what was proper. Should he warn her or just let the inevitable happen?

Kate's father made it easy for him. "I'm close baby girl," Fitz grunted. "But I want to play with these when I cum," Fitz said opening Kate's blouse and exposing her breasts.

"Cum for me, Daddy" Kate hissed as her father played her naked nipples.

"Oh fuck yes," Fitz said when he began cumming. "Daddy is cumming honey!"

That's all David needed to hear. With a thrust of his hips, he pushed his cock into his future mother in-laws hand and started filling his rubber. "Damn!" he said as he roughly jabbed his fingers deep into Mommy-Bea's cunt. He stiffed, pushed back into the butter soft leather seat and let his balls empty into the rubber. It took him a few moments to recover and when he did, he saw that some of his cum had leaked out and now covered Bea's hand. He wasn't sure if he should apologize or thank her. What Mrs. Kenny did next shouldn't have surprised him but did.

Bea brought her semen covered hand to her mouth and tentatively flicked her tongue out. "How nice, much different than Mr. Kenny's but just as scrumptious." She leaned past David and held out her hand and said to her husband, "Fitz dear, you should ask David about his diet, his cum is quite delicious." She laid her tongue against her hand again and swiped at the last little dollop of cum and then licked her lips. "I could definitely get used to this." She let out a self-conscious laugh and wiped her lips on her napkin. She surprised David when she pulled his face to hers and kissed him. Her tongue sought out his. "That was wonderful, and I loved the way my little boy fingered Mommy's pussy." As she kissed him, she told him, "I think you and I are going to be very close David."

I hope so mommy," David said as he returned her passionate kiss.

"I told you how yummy his cum was, didn't I Mom," Kate said grinning.

"Yes you did dear but I had to find out for myself," Bea giggled girlishly. She pulled David to her and whispered softly to him, "Next time you and I are going to be naked and really take our time. I want to cum while you finger me." She pinched his cheek and lovingly said, "My little boy owes Mommy an orgasm."

"I can't wait to feel mommy cumming while I'm fingering her pussy," David said as he tenderly returned her kiss.

Kate carefully pulled the rubber off of her father's cock. Some of it dripped onto her hand and she quickly brought it up to her mouth. "There's nothing better than your cum Daddy. I love it."

"May I?" Bea politely asked after Kate had a chance to clean her hand.

"Of course mother," Kate said. She twisted the rubber several times and the handed it past David to her mother. "Enjoy."

"I'm sure I will," Bea said. She held the freshly filled rubber up and admired it. "I hope you don't think I'm crude David, but over the years I have acquired a taste for my husband's cum." She almost twittered when she said, "Don't you dare tell any of my girls."

1...456789