Trojan Twist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't," David said. He couldn't believe she was actually going to drink from her husband's used rubber.

Bea let the rubber unwind and then brought it to her lips. "Down the hatch," she said. She tilted her head back and squeezed the rubber and swallowed the fresh cum. Without shame, she slipped it over her tongue and savored the last bit. "Delicious," she laughed. "Now yours David. Kate will you do the honors?"

"Of course mother," Kate said as she deftly pulled the overflowing rubber off of David's cock. She held it up for her mother to see. "You're in for a treat mother. More than half full."

Bea quickly brought it to her lips. "Bon Appetite," she giggled as she held it to her lips and drank. When she finished the last of it, she licked her lips and gave David a big kiss on the cheek. "You must promise to remind Kate to save these for me after you've had sex. I really do love the taste of your cum."

He and Kate never used protection but he knew he would be from now on. "I promise Mommy." Kate and David were married six months later.

Chapter 7

Much to David's delight he and Bea had continued with the naughty role-playing after he'd married Kate. She loved jacking her little boy off and she let him finger fuck her to dozens of orgasms. She even allowed him to nurse on her fantastic tits while she masturbated him into a rubber, and then thrilled him by drinking his cum from it. He'd shyly asked her to suck him off, but she'd always refused, politely telling him, "Just be happy that Mommy enjoys jacking you off," she'd told him.

"Behave yourself little boy," Bea said pushing his hand away from his rigid cock. "Mommy will jack you off in a little while," Bea now said as she watched Kate get ready to give her father a blow-job.

"Yes Mommy," David said letting go of his stiff cock.

"If you two can control yourself for a minute," Kate laughingly said, as she positioned her kitchen chair in front of her father, "I'd like to suck my father off." She beckoned him closer. "Come here Daddy, you know I've been waiting for this all morning." When he stepped between her legs, she held his massive erection to her lips. She kissed the length of him, all the way down to his big furry balls. One at a time, she lavished them with her tongue, and then ran her lips up to the soft mushroom crown, and then back down and under his balls to that special spot that drove him wild when she licked there. Looking up at him with her big brown little girl eyes, she said, "My Daddy has the most beautiful cock in the whole world and I love sucking him off." Knowing it would turn her husband and mother on, she said to them, "I can't wait to have Daddy's big cock fill my mouth."

"And I can't wait to watch you suck him off honey," David happily replied.

Fitz ran his fingertip across Kate's lips. "Lips as soft as velvet."

"Best blow jobs in the world," David enthusiastically said.

Fitz gave his son in-law a sly wink and said, "Taught to her by me of course." That got everyone laughing.

"Such modesty Fitz," Bea teased. She'd witnessed their incest hundreds of times over past years and it never failed to turn her on. All her disappointing thoughts of little Miss Stacy had been put aside now as she held David's cock and watched her husband and daughter. If Stacy did show up though, she'd make the little tease beg before she'd let her taste her cunny.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy taking advantage of my daughter's mouth and cunt with you watching, David," Fitz said as he played with Kate's big breasts. "It really does turn me on."

"It turns me on too, sir. Watching you fuck Kate is what I look forward to most when we visit."

"Very kind of you son," Fritz said. He held Kate's face to his cock and said to her, "Show your husband and mother how much you love sucking your father off, honey." He gave David a wink and said, "If you're a good little girl, maybe your husband will fuck you too. You know how much your mother would appreciate another rubber full of his cum."

He made Kate laugh. "Did you hear that mother? If you want one of your morning cocktails, you better control your little boy."

"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything silly," Bea said stepping in front of David. She lifted the back of her short skirt up and offered him her luscious back-side. Reaching for his hands, she placed them on her butt. "I'll keep his hands occupied." Looking coyly over her shoulder at him, she said, "David, would you be so kind as to finger Mommy while we watch these two?"

"It would be my pleasure Mommy," David said as he ran his hand between her shapely legs. He laughed when he discovered her crotchless panties. "I love your panties Mommy." He lifted her skirt to show his wife. "Kate did you see these? They're incredible. You should get some, too." With his finger inside of Bea's pussy, he laughingly said, "They make it so easy to get at Mommy's pussy."

"See, I told you they came in handy," Bea smirked at Kate.

"You're such a slut, mother," Kate laughed.

Bea closed her eyes and purred like a kitten as David fingered her. "Mmmm, very nice David, you have such a gentle touch."

"Thank you Mommy," he said as he moved his finger around her juicy cunt. He marveled that a forty year-old woman could have such a tight pussy.

Taking his daughter's face in his big hands, Fitz said, "So dear, I hope you're looking forward to this as much as I am."

"Of course I am Daddy," Kate said. She couldn't wait to feel the warm flesh of his cock fill her mouth. She had no idea how many times she's sucked him off, but each time was better than the last. With her hand busy between her legs, she said, "Hurry Daddy, I'm soooo horny."

"Yes do hurry, Fitz," Bea said as David fingered her towards an orgasm. "You've turned me on too." She had David's hard cock in her hand was slowly jacking him off as he fingered her pussy.

David kissed Bea's slender neck and sexily suggested, "I bet Kate would really love it if you licked her pussy while she's sucking her father off."

"Would you mother?" Kate beamed. "I really would love it if you did. You could consider it my special birthday gift to you."

Bea smiled. She really did enjoy going down on her daughter while she was sucking her father off. It made it all so dirty and exciting to be such an integral part of their incest. "Well I guess I could treat myself to my little girl's pussy." She quickly knelt in front of Kate and got between her open legs. "Every mother should be so lucky," she said putting her mouth to her daughter's pussy.

"Every little girl should be as lucky to have a mother that loves eating her," Kate huskily mouthed around her father's cock. It was all she could do to sit still while her mother tongue fucked her pussy. This was the kind of wild incest she loved. She pushed her pussy hard against her mother's mouth and almost came when she felt her mother's tongue slither deep up inside her cunt. "Oh my god, that feels so good Mom."

David felt a little left out now. He spotted Fitz's eye glass case. He took a rubber out, tore it open and handed it to Kate. "Better put one of these on your father before it's too late. Your mother would be disappointed if you didn't use one."

"Damn, almost forgot," Kate said. "Hold on Daddy while I get this thing on you."

"Hurry Kate, you have me so damn close," Fitz said. He knew how much his wife enjoyed drinking his cum from his used rubbers but he'd gotten caught up in the moment and forgotten. Now he patiently waited as Kate rolled the rubber down over his cock. Once on, and he put his thick cock back inside her mouth and let her do most of the work. "Now this is how every morning should start."

"Yes it is dear," Bea said as from between Kate's legs. "I do love our little incest mornings."

David, not to be left out, knelt behind Bea and eased two fingers inside her pussy. "So do I Mommy."

"Oh you little devil," Bea giggled. She really did love a good finger fucking from her little boy.

After his fingers were thoroughly soaked with Bea's pussy juices, he pulled them out and offered them to his wife. "Want a little taste of your mother?"

"Damn right I do," Kate enthusiastically said. She held her father's cock to the side and sucked greedily at her husband's fingers. "Mom, your pussy is to die for."

"As is yours, dear," Bea said between long licks at her daughter's pussy.

Kate could feel her orgasm building and urged her mother on. "Eat me Mom! Eat me! I'm so close!"

Bea did just that. She held Kate's thighs far apart and pulled her juicy pussy even tighter to her mouth. Her tongue caressed the soft outer lips, then parted them and attacked her engorged clit. Wrapping her lips around the tiny bump, she trapped Kate's clitoris and tease it with her tongue.

David's fingers had her at the brink of her own orgasm but when she felt something foreign pushing against her dripping pussy. She stopped and looked over her shoulder and scolded him. "Behave yourself young man. Mommy has her limits." His cock felt wonderful but she wasn't about to let him fuck her.

"Just checking to see if you'd changed your mind, Mommy," David said as he continued to rub the head of his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

"Stop that right this minute," Bea laughingly said but didn't pull away from his invading cock. "You're making Mommy nervous." Despite herself, she was incredibly turned on by what he was doing and allowed him to rub the head of his cock on the outside of her pussy. "Don't you dare put it in me," she warned.

"But it feels so good Mommy," David said as he dragged the head along her soft, wet lips.

"Anyone listening might think you two actually liked each other," Fitz joked.

Bea gave David a loving look and said, "Be a good boy and stop that. Mommy will jack you off in a few minutes."

"Just once Mommy," David begged. He nudged his cock a little further into the sweet opening to her perfect cunt.

"No," Bea sighed hesitantly. She wasn't going to let him fuck her but with each passing moment, she felt herself weakening to her own lust and curiosity. Instinctively she moved her pussy back against the head of his cock. She allowed him to press his cock a little further between her pussy lips before stopping him. "No more. You can leave it there but no further, promise me."

"I promise Mommy," David lied as he inched the head of his cock even further into her cunt.

"Oh my god, that does feel good," Bea murmured contently. She knew she should stop him but her pussy was making its own decisions now.

Fitz was close now and began feeding his cock faster and faster into Kate's mouth. He held her head firmly to his cock and face fucked her a little harder. When he felt his balls fill and start to release his semen, he raised one arm, and like a cowboy riding a wild horse, let out a wild whoop. "That's it honey, suck Daddy's cock!"

"You're such a show-off Fitz," Bea laughed. She forgot herself and pushed her cunt back at David's cock. She felt the head enter her cunt. She didn't care; it felt too good to stop him. To her husband, she said, "Do it Fitz, cum in Kate's mouth again. Let me see you fill your rubber."

It was all Kate could do to contain her father's wild thrusts into her mouth. He was cumming so hard. Even with her lips tightly wrapped around his cock, she felt the rubber start to slip off of his cock. Cum oozed out the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin. She held him tight until he finally slowed down. When he was done, she used her lips to carefully pull the rubber off of his semi-hard cock. She held it up and admired her work.

She giggled. "Oh my god Daddy, where have you been storing all of that?" He'd rarely filled it with as much cum as this morning. She dangled it in front of her mother's face. "Look what I have for you Mom! Daddy practically filled his rubber for you!"

Bea smiled when she saw the half-filled rubber. "Lovely." She couldn't wait to swallow her husband's cum.

"Been saving it up I guess," Fitz proudly laughed. He had no idea why he'd cum so hard. At his age, he knew you just accepted what happened each time. "Guess I was pretty horny."

"Bravo Fitz," David said clapping. "Well done!"

"Pretty good if I do say so," he said as he wiped cum from Kate's chin. He bent and kissed her. "Hope it was as good for you as it was for me honey."

Kate licked at her lips, returned her father's kiss and said, "It was incredible Daddy."

Fitz laughed happily. "Poor David looks like he's more than ready for you honey. Now if he can manage to take his cock out of your mother's pussy, you might just get him to fuck you."

"Or," Kate said holding her mother's face away from her pussy, "Maybe we can talk Mom into giving her little boy a blow job. How about it Mom? It's your birthday, give yourself a real treat. You know you've always wanted to."

"I don't know," she hesitantly said turning and looking up at David and his hard cock. Bea licked at her lips and wiped the last of Kate's pussy juices from her mouth with the back of her hand. She knew she was stalling. She really did want to do just what her daughter was suggesting. "I don't think I'm ready for that yet."

"Oh for Pete's sake Bea, just do it. It's your birthday, have some fun," Fitz said to his wife. "Suck the poor boy off. None of your little girls will think less of you for giving a blowjob."

Bea could see the hope in David's eyes. "Well, it is my birthday," she said reaching for his cock. A large part of her really did want to try oral sex with him. "He does have such a beautiful cock."

David pushed his cock closer to her mouth. "Please Mommy, just once."

She wanted to but it still scared her. "Can't you just be happy with Mommy jacking you off honey?"

"It would be so fun to cum in your mouth Mommy," David pleaded. "Just once."

"Come on Mom, it won't kill you, go ahead. Put that beautiful cock in your mouth and give your little boy a blow job," Kate enthusiastically said. "You know you want to."

Bea looked up at her daughter and tried to smile. "I do, but it's not that easy for me." It actually made her stomach queasy to think about putting his penis in her mouth.

"It's as easy as riding a bike Mommy," David said to his mother in-law.

"I've never ridden this particular bike before," Beatrice Kenny said frowning. As much as she wanted to suck him off, she was, she reminded herself, 'a lesbian, and lesbians just didn't give blow jobs.'

"Please Mommy," David begged as he rubbed the swollen head of his cock against her lips.

"Well..." Bea hesitated a moment longer and then willed her mouth to open a millimeter. "Maybe just this once." Her nose involuntarily wrinkled up and she felt her stomach churn. Timidly, she opened her mouth wider and allowed the crown of his cock to rest between her lips. She knew she was being silly about this. She'd jacked him off so many times, with and without a rubber, yet here she was almost gagging at the thought of putting his cock in her mouth.

"Please Mommy, suck my cock?" David pleaded. "I've waited so long."

"I know you have honey," Bea said. Just hearing him call her Mommy sent her pussy into wild contractions. Her one unfulfilled fantasy was to have sex with her son, but still she hesitated.

"Watch me Mom," Kate said. She was held her naked father's eight-inch cock to her mouth. "Just use your tongue first and lick the head a little and then his shaft and balls." With her mother watching, she opened her mouth wide and allowed her father to slip his cock into her waiting mouth. "See how easy it is," Kate said as she exaggerating the act of fellatio with her father. She lavished his fat prick with the flat part of her tongue before closing her lips around him. "And watch the teeth," she warned.

"Definitely watch the teeth, dear," Fitzwilliam chuckled.

Bea watched attentively, as if it were the first time she'd ever witnessed a blowjob being given. Gathering up her courage, she tried to mimic what Kate was doing to her father. She opened her mouth further and allowed the head of David's cock to enter her mouth. She got braver once she tasted his pre-cum and began licking the soft crown with enthusiasm.

Looking up at David, she smiled and said, "Mommy really does want to do this for her little boy."

"Just the head at first mother, go slow," Kate warned. "Don't take too much until you get used to how big he is."

"You make it sound so easy," Bea said.

"It is easy mother," Kate said. "Just as easy as sucking pussy."

Bea couldn't help laugh. "No it isn't. I've never gagged licking a pussy." She took a big breath. "I really want to....but."

"No buts Mom." Kate put her hand to the back of her mother's head and urged her forward. "You know you want to suck your little boy off, so do it!"

Bea nodded. Her long time fantasy of pretending David was her son and giving him a blow job was so close now. 'I really do want to do this,' she told herself. She opened her mouth further and allowed the head of her son in-laws cock to enter her mouth. She almost gagged but held her stomach in check.

"That feels so good Mommy," David moaned when she finally closed her lips close around his cock. It took all of his willpower not to immediately cum. He wanted this to last as long as possible but almost came when she held him by his butt and pulled him tighter to her face. "Mommy looks so beautiful with my cock in her mouth," he huskily told her.

She wanted to look beautiful with a cock in her mouth. She tried to smile- almost succeeded.

"Don't forget his balls. Men love having their balls licked," Kate coached.

Bea did as she instructed. She liked how the hot tight skin of his shaft skated smoothly across her lips. Now she moved her lips and tongue down to his hairy balls. She'd always enjoyed holding them when she'd jacked him off and now as she tasted them for the first time, she was surprised at how pleasingly musky they smelled too. With her lips pressed to one, she murmured, "Mommy loves her little boy's balls." Feeling braver now, she worked her lips up his shaft to the tip of his cock. "And Mommy really loves her little boys cock."

"Good girl," Fitzwilliam said to his wife. He was surprised she'd gotten this far and encouraged her to fulfill her fantasy. "If you would have had a son, I'm sure you would have been doing this for him long ago."

Bea knew her husband was right. Lesbian or not, she loved incest just as much as he did. 'I'm going to do it,' she silently told herself. 'I'm going to suck his cock and let him cum in my mouth- in Mommy's mouth.' With her eyes closed and mouth wide open, she took more and more of her little boy's' cock into her mouth. She forgot about gagging now and slowly closed her lips around the shaft of his cock. 'I can do this,' she told herself. And she did. With her lips closed cautiously around David's cock, she began to gently move her face back and forth over his long shaft.

"Don't forget to use your tongue, Mom," Kate whispered into her ear. "And breathe through your nose."

Bea realized she'd been holding her breath and did as Kate instructed. It suddenly wasn't as frightening or as difficult as she thought it would be. She opened her eyes wide and looked up at David. 'I'm doing it,' she silently told him. Now, as if she'd been sucking cock all her life now, she moved her tongue aggressively over his cock. She held him to her lips and licked the moist head before plunging him back into her waiting mouth. "I think I'm getting it," she giggled.

"Yes you are dear," Fitzwilliam laughed.

Kate happily watched as her mother attacked her husband's cock. David's eyes were closed and he had an ecstatic far off look on his face. She whispered to him, "I love watching your Mommy suck you off honey."

1...456789