Try a Little Tenderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as a cascade of hot, thick essence arced into the air spattering Kirsty's face and hair, then another and another, the force of delivery diminishing each time. Never before had I ejaculated with such power!

A few seconds later, feeling spent and happy, I sat up and looked at Kirsty's face and hair covered with my sperm. I passed her a box of tissues from the bedside table. But first she treated me to a titillating little sideshow.

Raising a finger she wiped away a deposit that had struck her left eyelid. Then, putting the digit in her mouth, she sucked on it noisily before swallowing. It was quite a performance, one that showed there was absolutely no inhibitions between us!

Kirsty smiled, got to her feet and started wiping away my mess.

"Now, that was nice, Peter." She cooed, " Just think of the happy times ahead. But for the moment I need a shower. Would you like to join me?"

Fortunately, the shower enclosure was more than adequate to take two bodies. We soaped one another all over concentrating on the obvious spots, especially her fabulous breasts and nipples; it was amazing just how hard they were.

We hadn't spoken more than a few words since stepping into the shower but I realised from

Kirsty's actions that she was becoming turned on again.

To my utter surprise I found myself becoming hard, too, but from previous experience I knew there would be no charge left.

"Peter .." I heard her speak above the shower hiss. "Peter, play with me again, please. I think you're turning me into a multi-orgasm woman!"

"I like the sound of that, sweetheart." I replied, as she took my hand and placed it between her thighs.

I hit the off button to halt the water and pushed her back against the tiled wall, searching for that wonderful spot; my desire to make Kirsty climax matched those of her frenzied demands.

"Hurry. Quickly!" She urged.

I located her rosebud rolling it as previously; she went wild.

"Fingers, Peter, use your fingers as well. That's it, that's it, perfect!"

Using both sets of fingers - my left between her legs from the rear, and my right teasing the clitoris from the front – I pumped and teased in a concerted manner to appease Kirsty's craving. It was a tad uncomfortable but Kirsty was enamoured with my efforts. God, she was sensitive and responsive! Her repeated profanity drove me on and within a couple of minutes I perceived she was getting mighty close to finishing.

"There! There! There! Don't stop! Don't stop! Quicker! Quicker! NOW!"

Kirsty's legs suddenly collapsed and I tried to stop her sliding to the floor. But, in order to do so I had to remove my fingers.

Unperturbed, Kirsty took control of her orgasm by using the palm of her hand and rubbing it furiously over her pussy. The woman was wild, demented, shouting obscenities as her moment arrived.

Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next..

In that split-second moment of torment, when ejaculation is imminent and unstoppable, and minds a blur of emotions, try to imagine what I experienced when Kirsty screamed,

"Fuck, I'm coming" as she removed her hand and squirted once, twice, three times and more, jet after jet of relieving liquid striking the glass wall of the shower.

Kirsty went stiff and began trembling, a dead weight in my arms, I lowered her to the floor where she continued to shake; Kirsty was, literally, unable to speak.

She looked cold, so I turned the shower back on, which seemed to revive her slightly. She smiled up at me and above the noise of the water beating down asked.

"What ever do you think of me, Pete?"

"I think you've just had the mother of an orgasm." I replied. "Look at you, you're still shaking. Do you feel you alright?"

"I feel amazing, darling. This is what you do to me. I told you earlier that, never before have I had such powerful sexual urges. When I'm with you i don't feel inhibited in any sense. Did that disgust you, Peter?"

"No, of course not. I was worried, I thought you'd gone into a trance of some sort."

"I had, one you'd induced, you gorgeous, fucking man!"

We kissed lovingly, an implicit acquiescence of our mutual sexual needs.

"I'd better get dressed and clear away the dinner things." I said.

"Oh, you're so caring, Pete, thank you. I'll be down shortly and we can have a nice sexy talk!"

12