All Comments on 'Turned Out'

by irradiatedd

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice,

Was in my mid twenties whenI found myself in the same position, but without the webcam part.

She was enormous and I was absolutely captivated and fgell under her control, we worked for the same company where she was employed as a typist and was easily passable. I asked her out on a date hoping to fuck her,,,I neverr did but she fucked me any time she wanted and had me give her oral countless times even in front of her pals, a marvellous few months until she moved to London.

Tell us more please.

conroy39conroy39about 12 years ago
Great stuff!

I loved this story. Having the whole thing witnessed on webcam really made it... plus a little bit of cum inflation at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hmmmm....

Not really a scifi story. There is no indication that she is anything more then a tranny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love both the Turned Out stories. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMFG

Sooo hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very good

this story is so fucking hot and all sequels too ;) please write more ;)

msbishop702msbishop702about 10 years ago
wow

I pray you have more. Its like things I dream of thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was terrible

I couldn't even finish reading it. This was straight out rape. It was well written i guess, but fucking RAPE

malcolmwood24malcolmwood24over 9 years ago
Naughty and dominant

I loved this. Please write more. I loved it when she promised only to insert her penis head, but instead thrust her whole very large penis deeply into him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Circumcisions

Girls can get circumcisions. Not if they're shemale,though that might become a possibility soon enough. But yeah,girls get them too. Although it sounds....much Worse...then what a guy gets

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentabout 6 years ago
The sexiest story ever

Thank you for this really great story of seduction, the best I have ever read. If you write more like this, I'm going to become an addict!

zackfairzackfairalmost 4 years ago
Lovely story

You should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why make all TS women such cunts

I see so many TS stories where all the TS women are rapist cunts. Stories written where the Sex is consensual or even romantic are way hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The dominating situations in this story were unexpected in the best ways. The people who don't approve of this story's fantasy do not fully understand that it is a non-consent story. Meaning the person "non-consenting" is showing arousal from their own reluctance. Not everyone's cup of tea but there are a lot of people who enjoy this type of fantasy. Great work!

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

Nice storyline. I’m not a big fan of humiliation and forced sex, but this was a good story. The flow was good and so was the action. This story deserves several more chapters. I give it 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

not into humiliation, or forced sex, ... please try a difference premise,... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You said this story was non-consent and I think it was beautifully done. I hope that we get more chapters to understand why Christine got so forceful in her sexual encounters.

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
As sick and sadistic.

As that was I am sure Christine fucking loved de-virginizing Rob tremendously.As for her threat to record their first time and posting it all over campus was just an exaggeration or she really will so that it will scare off all the regular girls,so that all the Futa's can have a piece of Rob.

Also something tells me the way Christine and Trixie loved humiliating Rob that Trixie is also a Futa,and she will want to fuck Rob like Christine did.But all-in-all I think Christine will want to keep Rob as her fuckboy,and sure she may share him with other Futa's but she will want him a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous