All Comments on 'Turned Out Ch. 03'

by irradiatedd

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so fucking hot

i came in my own mouth reading this imagining both the girls cumming in it at once

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yess

¡Ay, caramba! Perhaps Robbie had enough, he wants to escape..avoiding the girls and perhaps resign from campus. He risks becoming a dickgirl cumbucket.

The girls panic, and also get jealous for other reasons.

SugarandSaltSugarandSaltabout 12 years ago
Excellent series:

I've just read through this entire series. I'm not sure why the first two were published in the sci-fi section; at first I thought they were futanari girls, being that that's a little sci-fi(y), but it was clear early on in Ch. 01 that Christine had nuts. Then I just figured maybe Christine and Jessie were trannies from space. I think I can knock that one off the list as well.

All kidding aside, these stories were so well-received, even in the wrong category, because of the quality of the writing. This series showcases a great imagination and it's super-super erotic! The dialogue is fantastic and just so hot. Hopefully you'll have more stories on Lit in the future.

;),

Sugar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Timer

I was turned on to this website by my boyfriend. Un-fucking-believable. These stories are great, but made my erotic stories I write seem like a toddler book. Love this site.

irradiateddirradiateddabout 12 years agoAuthor
thanks!

i'm glad that you all like it. @sugar the reason the other chapters were posted in sci fi is that the girls are not actually trannys. they were born the way they are, so it's not a trans gender situation.

i didnt post them initially in the trans category because when i went through it all the stories i found were about men who become women.before i posted this chapter though i decided that that little detail was not that significant, and that the trans category would be better. also if placed in trans the story was more likely to be read by people who are into chicks with dicks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, I just can't wait for the next part, fantastic work.

mawalkermawalkerabout 12 years ago
wonderful

wish i could meet two girls like this 1 in my mouth 1 in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

great stories all the chapters. when do you think chapter 4 will be coming out???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't Wait!

This story was amazing. can't wait for #4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome ~Sauce~

No matter how many times I read this, it's still hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story!

i keep reading it and it stays great. can't wait for your the next chapter!

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

omg i was embarrassed the whole time i read this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
chapter 4!

this may become the best series in this genre. cant wait for chapter 4!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poor guy

Lol I am going to continue reading future chapters in hope that this guy will get even eventually. How he goes about his revenge would be very interesting to see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ha I can't wait for part 4, so good. Why should he get even? Looks like he's starting to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT, AMAZING, EXCITING!

I loved this chapter. I cannot wait for your next chapter! The chapters i've read so far are so amusing, and exciting they really keep you hooked. I am curious on how he will get his revenge, or will he finally just submit into liking it. Good luck on your Chapter 4! I cant wait. Yay! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
???

when do you think you'll release chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
revenge

I think after what they put gim through its clear theyre not kinky theyre rapists and he really needs to find a way to get even

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4th chapter

It says on your profile that this is a 3 part story.. but you'll continue it right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

God I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad

It's sad, that the only way I can see this ending is with Robbie pointing a gun at his own head.

jdlaw001jdlaw001over 11 years ago

I like it no revenge needed I can see them having Robbie on a collar and leash being used and than they double team on Scott while Trixie sucks his dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
irony

the man proceeded to walk out of the cafe and down to the campus police station to report them for rape. Ironically enough Christine's choice to expose them only ensured a room full of witnesses and enough evidence to get them both sent to prison for a long time. Trixie was then promptly slapped for being a stupid bitch. Remember kids, rape is still illegal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chapter 4

This seems to be a poor finish to a great first 2 chapters. I know this is supposed to be a 3 and done, but your story deserves a better ending then this one.

irradiateddirradiateddover 11 years agoAuthor
please dont fret

i apologize to all of you fans for the long absence. i dont know when i'll get back to writing but this story is certainly NOT over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Work .

Please make other one double pentration tho . Would be a good one ^.^

ninjaerisninjaerisover 11 years ago
Like and Dislike

I really do like this story, its awesome. But I feel really bad for Robbie at the same time; kinda think he deserves to get even or something and just making him love it in the nd is a cop-out. Not to be morbid but a failed suicide attempt might make the girls take a second look at what they're doing to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Train

I can't wait for it to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the story

Really love this, and hoping for a chapter 4 soon! I guess what we can expect there is perhaps either some remorse from the girls, feeling that maybe they went too far, or that the silence on the way out was them shooting a video of his leaking ass. Personally, I hope for the former, since, like someone before said - just continuing with him simply becoming their slave without so much as a successful fight-back or any kind of remorse from the girls seems a bit like a cop-out.

And it seemed to me like you are going for something with the "moral support" bit there, and maybe also the former mentioned "silence on the way out". In that case my thoughts being that the moral support from Trixie was for Christine since she maybe liked Scott and was thankful to Robbie for setting them up, which might've resulted in some small sense of remorse on her part, perhaps also explaining the following silence.

Perhaps something like this: Christine apologizes to Robbie, going past Scott out of the bar. Robbie tells her to fuck off. Christine looks sad and says Robbie can walk away if he likes (along with that either the "other chicks with dicks in town" thing was a lie, or that they can keep protecting him in name only~). Robbie and Christine go their seperate ways. Don't really like Scott personally so don't really care there unless maybe he gets raped hard by Jessie or something. One day Trixie comes by and tells Robbie that even though Christine really liked Scott, she honestly felt bad for what happend in the bar and blew Scott off and went home, looking depressed ever since. Trixie says she thinks maybe Christine has feelings for Robbie, but won't admit it. Robbie goes through stuff, bla bla bla, they patch things up and are in a relationship by the end, with Jessie joining in on the fun alot too.

Something like that? Kinda cliché maybe, and maybe a bigger part for Jessie, but still. Hope you find some of that helpful if you're not done with the story yet in your mind~.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope it is scotts turn next

I love all three chapters. The humiliation just makes it more arrousing. I do hope that you have Scott being Turned Out as well in the next chapter, making both of the guys into the girls slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please

i really hope that in the next chapter he gets his revenge

Aramis00Aramis00about 11 years ago

Oh no way, he's got further to go down yet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for Robbie to get some back

I like the story, and yes it's interesting that the girls have gotten away with quite a bit already but it's time that Robbie got some back.

Revenge would be a great twist to this story as most stories on this site mostly ends with them continuing their assault on their intended victims forever. A chapter of some nasty counter would be great. Or several chapters on further abuse while Robbie gets his plan ready, and actioned in the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The author owes readers some sort of conclusion

I hate it when authors start out a promising series and then just drop off the face of the earth. I kept reading because I hoped that Robbie might have some chance of redemption, but it seems like the author just wrote this to get off on the idea of a vaguely masculine main character being raped and humiliated in public. I hoped that all the humiliation was ramping up to something more, but it seems like it really is just as base and unimaginative as that. Every character turns out to be one dimensional with only lust and a confusing, unexplained sadism as motivation to fuel the sex acts. Every character Robbie encounters is a sociopath for some reason, but the way it's written, the characters could still be redeemed in subsequent chapters if the author were so inclined. I wish the author would finish the series so maybe we could see some shred of humanity from Christine and Jessie. Total exploitative villainy is just cruel and ultimately boring. By the way, these girls are not futanari/dickgirls. Futanari have both pussies and cocks. These are shemales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought

Iafter reading the first chapter I skipped to the third hoping the story would get better but...reading this....and I skipped through story...I see you are gonna just make him a victim. ...just have him change identifies and move away....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go hide yourself!

One of the most idiotic stories I've ever come across. Please don't write anything else anymore. You are waiting our time and your paper and ink!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gender identity

So these "girls" who are actually shemales are attending college as what..... males, females, hermaphrodites.....what? This aspect wasn't very well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O M F G

I fucking loved this, incredibly well written and such a good story. PLEASE continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Love the public humiliation of Robbie. I am on tenterhooks for the next part, which hopefully features Scott getting turned out? Wanna see these girls ruin his asshole as well as Robbie's. Maybe Robbie is ready to take two dicks at the same time now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
beautiful i love it. want more noncensent dickgirl on male

You are really good. I likw how you capture his utter humiliation and how helpless he is to resist. Maybe next he gets raped by a high school dickgirl? Or he gets raped casually while he going in between classes or something by another dickgirl. Or mMm aybe while he is going to bathroom. Btw do you do story commission?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Uuuummmm......

I'm not really sure what I just read... I don't know whether to be disturbed or aroused or both... But it is pretty well written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When she put her dick in his mouth?

He bit it off and spit it out! That was the end of this pile of crap. Just a horribly written and conceived story.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35almost 10 years ago
yeah.......

you just can't give the poor guy a break can you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agreeing with the last two replies

horribly contrived and unrealistic. when you push real people this hard they lash out, either at others or themselves.

youd need a character with, like, NEGATIVE levels of self esteem for this to be believable, but since its first person we can clearly see parts of the story where thats not true.

2 stars for decent grammar and spelling, but the plot doesnt even tickle my schadenfreude brain clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best

Beste story every whens the next one

hempdogxedhempdogxedover 9 years ago
I wanted to see where this was going

This guy's gone. He probably won't return, but I wish I knew what the plot was going to be. I am interested!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it, Irradiatedd. You've scorn me!

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 9 years ago
great read every time!

we really need a part 4!

Scott really should get what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Its impossible besides cant he fuck them a shemale with a very big cock dedinitely like to get fucked and iam sure that she has a big ass with a tiny hole waiting to be taken again and again and again

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 8 years ago

Love this story. Have you had any thoughts about resuming this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

Will you continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another part??

Any chance of continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

Chapter 4, please?

studmuffin911studmuffin911over 7 years ago
Please where is ch 4?

Great read will the be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
jesse_sissy@yahoo.com

Your three chapters were delicious...omg please grace us with a chapter 4, 5, and 6! Oh to be turned out by those girls!;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
probably not

with as old as this is even though it is hot the answer to more is probably no id love to see scott get his right in front of his girlfriend

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
Very Hot

The first chapters were great but this final chapter was really a turn-on having him being watched publicly while Jennifer gave him a very obvious fucking. I sure would like to see more of that type action, maybe in front of older ladies while she really put the humiliation on him. I just loved chapter three when she lifted his bare legs up and thrusted in and out and I can only imagine the sounds he would be making. Wonderful writing ...

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 5 years ago
Help for fantasy (asking for friend)

How big are Christine and Jessie's tits and dicks?

darthnader19darthnader19over 4 years ago

Sad this never got a chapter 4 such an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What about the waitress though?

I was really hoping she too was a dickgirl/futa and would join in on the frenzy once she saw what was going on. That, or several of the girls in the cafe were also secretly had dicks, and Christine and Jessie planned it that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a lot of garbage !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No good it's just rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much trash in thus series the only truly valid answer to their constant daring of him to leave is a blade or bullet/several honestly they shoulnt be so proud of being rapists and finally if he wants freedom he should just take a long drop with a sudden stop

OzeminotaurOzeminotauralmost 2 years ago

Great story could have gone far but the writer stopped and we are left with a unfinished story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

seriously? You have too much time on your hands. Consider gainful employment as a potential diversion from your over the top perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What anonymous below said. Seriously dude?

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

Love the story. I need to find two girls like that. I hope you finish the story

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
What about Trixie?

I really liked that ristine and Jessie ultimately turned Robbie into and exhibitionist and Jessie and Christine exposed Robbie shooting his cum to all the spectators to see,and it was especially wonderful for Jessie to lift Robbie up 5 or 6 times to the crowd to show that she was fucking Robbie with her cock,and to see his gaping hole as she sit him back down and lifted him up to display their fucking to all those people.

But the clencher was watching the Waitress walk back to see it up close as Jessie filled Robbie with as Trixie termed it with Butter.As embarassed and humliated as Robbie was I still think what Jessie,Christine,and Trixie did was awesome and it reinforced that Robbie should embrace his fate as a Futa Cock Whore,and to enjoy being the center of attention by Jessie,Christine,and Trixie.Honestly I think they really love Robbie for his shyness.

Now its not told but I really wish Trixie could get a stab at Robbie also so can share a connection with Christine and Jessie so that they can talk about how soft and soothing Robbie's ass is as they unload all their butter into his rectum,and to make him walk around with it inside him all day.As cruel and heartless as Christine,Jessie,and Trixie are I think they know where to draw the line without hurting Robbie psychologically to breaking point,I just think they want to help him get over his fear that its okay to have sex with Futanari's especially in public to show he doesn't care what people think.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

time to hire some bbc ex prisoners to give them a full list of reasons to cut the fuckery with Scott out.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m writing the fourth chapter.. I can’t wait anymore. Will post link.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

This was just getting fun and it was abandoned. Frustrating!!!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170818 days ago

''please dont fret

i apologize to all of you fans for the long absence. i dont know when i'll get back to writing but this story is certainly NOT over.''

- Irradiatedd (posted 11 years ago at the time of this writing)

.

Man, this comment did not age well. Shame the series never continued past this chapter and most likely, never will, seeing as its been about 12 years now since this story was published. Damn shame indeed. So frustrating seeing a good series with so much potential going to waste.

----------

I agree with most of the comments. A redemption arc for the futa and a more accepting MC later down the line would've been really nice to see. Oh well.

----------

3/5 (it'd be a 4/5, but knowing it was abandoned lowers the score by a point imho).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous