Turning the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers

Corry took his place at my pussy, sliding in real slow. I bit my lip and moaned at how good he felt. Dequan grabbed my leg and sat down where Craig was. I licked from his nuts to the tip, tasting my own cream. I licked his cream-coated dick a few more times like ice cream from a cone, and then took it all in my mouth.

"This is a good view," Craig sat in the chair.

Corry stroked his dick in and out of me, which felt even better than Dequan's thrusts. He went in deep, and pulled all the way out to his tip. I was sucking Dequan's dick at the same pace, until I felt a finger at my asshole. I squealed when it pushed in.

"You like that, don't you?" Corry pushed his finger in further.

"Um hmm."

"Good, 'cause here's another one."

"Shiiiiit!"

Craig got up form the chair, "Think she's ready?"

"She's ready," Dequan nodded.

I took his dick out my mouth to ask what they were talking about, but Dequan pushed my head back down.

"Handle your business, and let us handle you."

Corry slipped his fingers out of my ass, and smacked my cheek, "Yeah, handle your business."

As I sucked, I heard packaging opening. A few moments later, I felt something buzzing between my stuffed pussy and asshole. "Gotta lube this up first," Craig said. He then pressed it against my ass hole. I immediately tensed up.

"Relax!" he smacked my cheek.

Craig and I had done anal a few times, so I knew I had to relax and push in order for Craig to get anything in there. I took a few breaths, relaxed and pushed, and with a squish whatever Craig had was vibrating inside me. From what I could tell it was a ball. Having a vibrating ball in my ass was an entirely new sensation. It took a minute or two to get used to, but I did.

"Damn, I can feel that on my dick," Corry kept stroking. "Vibrating pussy feels pretty good!"

Craig and Dequan laughed. I would have laughed too, if it didn't feel so good. It was all just so nasty. I could hear Dequan's dick working in and out of my soaking pussy, and our different moans. I closed my eyes. With a full mouth, pussy, and ass, I really was the slut they had been making me say I was.

"This is too good to just watch," Corry started rubbing and sucking my oily nipples. He did it soft, which was just right with all the rest of the stimulation.

I felt Dequan tense up, but had no intention of pulling him out of my mouth. In two squirts my cheeks were poked out like a squirrel's. But I refused to release his dick. The third squirt was too much to hold in. His cum started leaking out of the corners of my mouth, then it overflowed my lips. Cum spilled over his dick and my hand.

"Oh damn!" Corry stroked harder and faster.

"Give it to me," I grunted as my orgasm took over. "Give it to me!"

Corry pulled out, and shot cum over my chest, and belly a split second later.

I was paralyzed by my orgasm until it ran it's course. "No more," I panted. "Y'all gotta let me rest."

Craig slid down to lay beside me, "Shit, we all need a break after that."

Corry laid by my other side, and Dequan laid with his head on my thigh. I felt hands resting on different parts of my cum-stained, oily body as I drifted off.

Kapricorn71
Kapricorn71
123 Followers
12