All Comments on 'Unconventional Fun – Two Narratives'

by EdgarAllenHo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Stupid people do stupid things. and Stupid story

And boy is this stupid. from start to finsh 'Mark' was played he is a cuck and a wimp and his wife 'Lisa' is slut that should do the proper thing and divorce 'Mark' and let him find someone who respects him. Perhaps 'Mark' could start charging 'Bryan' after all she is 'Bryans' whore now. And he could make some money from his wife at least he could get something out of it instead of just some sloppy seconds. But swingers will love this idea and cucks will start drooling at the idea and wimps will cry into their beers wondering where it all went wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it

Its funny to me how people come to a site like this and then slam the writer for a story about sharing the wife. This story is about your interest....whether or not it really happened. Your use of both hubby and lover making comments made the story better I thought.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I feel sad for the husband

His wife had all of the pleasure of having a night of wild passion, and he was left to deal with his own demons. He should have been with her to enjoy the sex that she had, and even join in when he felt the urge. without that option he just let her make him a cuckold and didn't receive any satisfaction from her at all. The only reward that he may have had was in his own imagination. Even though I didn't agree with the theme of the story, I think that it was well written. Thanks for the post.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FULFILLED

You said they both feel fulfilled but in dirrerent ways yes you both got to suck her lover cock, her because she wanted to you because your sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
prefer watching to waiting

Good story, but both my wife and I prefer that I am in the room with her and her lover. Joyce says she feels safer and I like watching everything. The kisses, the undressing, their naked bodies coming together. Joyce really likes putting on a show for me. She will smile at me as another man fucks her from behind. Right now it is just her and another man, but soon I will be joining in. My ultimate desire is both of us cum on Joyce's face and tits at the same time. Wish me luck.

BDEarthBDEarthalmost 11 years ago
Finally....

I liked a story about a husband who shared his wife. He isn't a cuckold, he doesn't have to watch, and everybody seems to get something out of it.

Nice Job Edgar

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Only this and that

Only the mutual connection is not cuckold connection alone for the male........

To explain If the husband has affairs with other woman same to the wife.

(It may be the husband is homosexual and he has affair with other homosexuals, that is also mutual connection. Salvador Dali the great Spanish painter and his hot wife).

How my woman acquintance told me. "She is not interested how her husband uses his cock, because it will not deteriorate............." She lived in open marriage, but not in cuckoldry............If the connection one sided that is cuckold connection or wife humuliation with betrayed wife.............

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice writing.

Nicely written. I liked that it was told from two different perspectives. I also like the fact that it wasn't about humiliation and disrespect. Even though it was cuckolding, there was mutual love and respect there. They both got something out of the deal. I do feel that cuckold relationships will eventually fail though, but at this stage in this relationship it is a beautiful thing. Agree or disagree, as long as everybody is happy it is not up to everyone else to judge them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mark missed the best part

Mark missed the best part by not having Lisa shortly after Bryan seeded her. My wife is always super slick after being with her lover.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Unusual perspective, from the cuck and the asshole talking about the whore. Just too precious for words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous