All Comments on 'Under My Skin Ch. 04'

by Wolfblackthorne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well-written

Well-written, however, personally, I felt that it was a little dull. I believe that Dustin's perspective adds more to the story as this chapter was somewhat random to be honest. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ignore the other voice.

There was only so much more you could do with only two characters, adding meg not only gives the story a lot more potential, and having the female love interest saving the guys ass for a change makes for a unique twist. I'm also curios about the traumatic event that made her an albino when she was a teenager.

Will Meg save Dustin, will they live happily ever after, will they bang, tune in later to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm not against adding other characters. You're right, the story should include more characters as it broadens the story's potential. You completely missed the gist of my opinion. I felt that the transition to Meg's perspective was jarring and did not really add to the story. The author in my opinion, could have accomplished his goal of adding variety and plot to the story without changing the perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The other commenters are pretty spot-on

Personally, I liked this story a lot. I thought it was a turn-on, and the dialogue well-written. However, I also thought it was more interesting from Dustin's point of view, though that might've been my bias as a male sub. Still, changes in the point of view tend to only be preferable to keeping it the same if the transition is clearly shown and there's a reason for one perspective no longer being the focus, usually in the form of a piece that clearly provides closure for the one point of view as a sort of story in its own right. So, I think this did seem a bit jumbled.

That said, I also thought Meg was a great character, and have nothing against adding new characters to extend the life of a two-person story. I don't think it was necessary to change the point of view to add her, but her presence isn't a problem at all.

jenndolljenndollover 11 years ago
interesting twist

another good chapter, interesting to see where it goes with the new girl, if she'll end up going down same path as Dustin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good builder

this chapter establishes another key player in this story i love how detailed the devolpment of these players is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

quite creepy. nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Hooked

its never dull or the same old formulaic plot line. There's constantly new things happening. Really well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

Oh my!!! I could scream, thinking about that. Very well written. How am I supposed to go to sleep now ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous