Valley Wives Ch. 05

Story Info
Things heat up for the wives.
2.7k words
4.29
28.1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darcy, Tiffany and Steph drive back from their work out. Darcy is driving and talking up a storm. Tiffany interjects with an 'uh-huh' and a 'right', but nothing more. Steph is quiet in the back seat. It has been two days since Steph and Tiffany's encounter and Steph is still reeling from the experience. Today is the first day she's seen Tiffany since that afternoon and she can't keep her eyes off her, but she has to try to not arouse suspicion in Darcy. Tiffany has made it clear they need to keep it secret.

Steph wrestles with her feelings while they wind through the streets. After leaving Tiffany's, her body was alive and tingling and she wanted nothing more to make love to that woman for the rest of the day and night. At last her fantasies were coming true. At least the first part, anyway. The second part would be much harder.

Even Adam didn't get to her that first night. She ignored his remarks and blissfully went about the business of cooking dinner and cleaning up. Later, in bed, she masturbated like crazy as he snored in front of the TV in the other room.

But the next day the shame began to creep into her head. Although she never had any intention of doing it with Tiffany that day, the thought had entered her mind at one point. It had lain dormant pretty much up to the point where the porn secret came out. Then the light bulb popped on. She knew from watching those movies that women often did it with other women. Why not do it with someone who's had experience?

The shame was there because she had previously gained all of Tiffany's sympathy with the story of her pathetic experiences at the hand of Adam. She never thought her unburdening would lead to that, but she felt shameful all the same. Being around Adam all those years made her think like that.

The ride home is torture. Darcy is talking as if nothing else was going on in the world except what her kids are up to or what she bought last week. Steph can't wait to get back to Shannon Road because Tiffany has whispered for her to come over.

At last the van pulls into Tiffany's driveway and both women climb out, very relieved. Darcy waves good-bye and turns towards home. Steph follows Tiffany inside and once the door is shut they both let out a sigh of relief.

"What is her problem today?" laughs Tiffany.

"No idea. Sounds like she needs another conquest or something!" Steph says, dropping her bag on the floor.

At the slightest mention of sex, both women become serious and look at each other.

"So how are you doing?" Tiffany asks as they stand there.

"Ok, I guess. Still getting used to the idea..."

"We don't have to do anything else," Tiffany says.

"No I want to. In fact I can't wait," breathes Steph.

***

Darcy changes into her bikini and heads out to the pool. The girls have finally started summer camp and the days are hers again until the school year begins. She is horny as hell and can't wait until the pool guy gets there. By the time Josh arrives, her hand is between her legs idly playing with her pussy.

"Whoa," he says in a mock-Keanu Reeves voice. "That is totally hot."

Darcy's eyes snap open. Josh is standing a few feet away in a loose pair of shorts and nothing else. The telltale bulge is tenting the front already. She loves these young guys. She lays there smiling at him.

"Feeling lucky today?" she asks.

"Um sure, Mrs., I mean Darcy," he says. In one quick motion his shorts are discarded and his cock is standing at attention.

Darcy reaches up and strokes it. "Now where would you like it first?"

"Well, ah, if you don't mind...I'd really like to tit-fuck you," he says grinning.

"Oh my! He's got some imagination! Well, you can certain do that, but I think we need to lubricate that shaft first."

She sits up and takes his big cock in her mouth and coats it with her saliva. Josh groans and holds her head in his big hands. But she only sucks it long enough to get it fully stiff and lubed up. She lays back and undoes her top and her breasts spill out into view. Josh notices she doesn't have any tan lines.

"Ok honey, now why don't you slide your tool right in here." She pushes her big tits together to make a nice fleshy tunnel for Josh. He straddles her easily by planting a foot on each side of her chair. Then he pushes his cock between her breasts and sighs at the sensation.

"Have you ever done this before?" Darcy asks.

"No, but I've seen it in a movie," he grunts between thrusts.

"Of course you have," she laughs.

Josh loses himself for a while as his concentration is completely on the twin mounds of flesh enveloping his cock. He thrusts in and out. On each up stroke Darcy leans her head forward and licks the tip of his purple shaft.

"Oh fuck that's good, Darcy," he moans.

"You're not cumming this way, though. Oh no, I need a proper fucking!" And with that she lets go of her tits and they fall away to wobble on her chest. "Take my bottoms off, will you sugar?"

Josh slides the bottoms off and exposes Darcy's neatly trimmed snatch. She opens her legs wide to afford him a better view.

"Now just slide that on in," she says in anticipation. There's nothing like a big, strong cock to fill her up.

Josh lowers his body on hers and enters her slowly. As each inch goes in Darcy feels better and better. She opens her legs wide to take him all in then wraps them around his waist. Josh groans and lowers his head to suck one fat nipple into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, now that's really nice," she purrs. "Take it slow at first, I want this to last."

He goes as slow as he possibly can but he knows he won't hold out for very long. Darcy knows that so she rubs her clit at the same time to bring her to climax faster. Her pussy, clit and tits are all getting attention and she loves it. The sun beats down on them and they work up a sweat.

Josh increases his speed and she knows it will be soon. That's ok because she's close too. She feels her body tingle and she watches the muscles bulge in Josh's neck.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...I'm..." and then Josh is beginning to explode. That's all Darcy needs as she shuts her eyes and cums along with him. He pumps her a few more times and then collapses on her.

"Whew," she says. "That was good, honey." She runs her fingers through his hair and for a little while she's content.

Josh eases himself off her and jumps into the pool to cool off. Darcy joins him and they float around for a while. She watches her big boobs float as she turns over on her back. The sun shines hot overhead but she is cool and relaxed. Josh leaves the pool, towels off and puts his shorts on to do his work. It's a good thing he does because Darcy hears her front door close and Mike's voice in the kitchen.

"Honey? Are you out there?" he asks.

Darcy sees her bikini lying on the lounge chair and it looks very far away. Josh is somewhat frozen at hearing Darcy's husband's voice.

"Josh, quick, throw me my bikini!" she whispers.

Luckily his throw is a good one and she at least gets the top on.

"In the pool Mike!" she yells. "Be right there!"

She looks at Josh as she hauls her bottoms on. "Dammit, that was close."

Josh has a look of terror on his face but she has no time for that. She is out of the pool with a towel around her heading for the house. Mike has his head stuck in the refrigerator. Darcy stands in the kitchen, still dripping on the floor mat.

"I didn't expect you home," she says a little breathlessly. She hopes that he hasn't noticed her naked in the pool.

"I decided to take the afternoon off and go golfing with the guys. Just stopped to get something to eat and my clubs," Mike answers as he backs away from the fridge. He is holding a pile of roast beef, cheese, bread and mayo.

"Why don't you go upstairs and change and I'll make that for you," Darcy suggests as she wipes away the last of the loose water.

Mike finally turns around to look at her.

"Sorry, honey, I didn't mean to drag you out of the pool."

"That's ok, the pool guy just got here so I had to get out," she says grabbing the sandwich fixings so he can't see the guilty look on her face.

Mike is oblivious. "Oh, ok. Well, I'll go up and change."

He leaves and Darcy lets out a sigh of relief as she makes his sandwich. After he changes, eats and leaves she goes back out to the pool to see Josh is finishing up.

"All set, Darcy," he says as he closes the pool shed door.

Darcy sits down on the lounge chair hard. Her heart has finally stopped beating. "Yeah, ok, Josh...see you," she says, barely looking at him. Josh shrugs and leaves the yard.

Darcy thinks she needs to be more careful.

***

Tiffany and Steph are looking at each other in the cool living room of Tiffany's house. The sexual tension between the two is thick. Steph feels the sweat dripping down between her breasts. She wants Tiffany more than anything right now, but she's not sure how to start this. Things seem a little awkward.

"Steph, did you want to shower? You must be sweaty from that workout," Tiffany suggests as she drops her bag on the couch. "I know I could use one."

Steph realizes a heartbeat later she is suggesting they shower together. She swallows hard.

"You mean together, right?" she says.

Tiffany smiles. "Of course. It's what you want, right?"

Steph nods, but she can't move. Her body is tingling with excitement but she can't move her feet. Tiffany holds out her hand and leads her to the master bedroom. Steph follows in a daze and they enter the large marble bathroom. Tiffany immediately strips off her clothes and turns on the shower. Steph marvels her lean, tanned body.

"Water is about right, come on Steph, you're not shy now, are you?"

Steph shakes her head and takes her clothes off. Tiffany has already entered the large shower stall and Steph follows her under the cool water. As soon as it hits her, she gets goose flesh all over.

"Too cold, huh?" Tiffany asks. "I'll make it warmer."

She adjusts the temperature and warmer water flows over them and Steph relaxes a bit. Tiffany grabs the liquid soap and squirts it all over her hands.

"Here, let me rub this over you," she says in a soft voice. "It'll relax you."

Steph leans against the cold marble wall as Tiffany spreads the soap over her body. She starts around the neck and arms then down to Steph's upper chest. Steph closes her eyes and sighs.

"Feels good?"

"Yes, yes it does," Steph returns.

Tiffany squirts some more soap onto Steph's breasts and begins to slowly work it in. The smell of the soap is very erotic – roses or lavender or something – Steph doesn't know, but what she does know is that Tiffany's hands encircling her breasts are making her pussy throb. Tiffany rubs her breasts harder and the nipples begin to pucker despite the warm water.

"This is turning you on, isn't it?" Tiffany asks.

Steph manages a nod and Tiffany smiles at her. Tiffany slowly slides her thumbs over Steph's nipples at first slow, then faster and faster. Steph lets out a moan and her knees begin to turn to jelly. Tiffany finally lets up and turns Steph around so she can wash her back. Steph lets her nipples touch the cold marble and small shocks of pleasure go through her body. Tiffany's hands rub the soap up and down Steph's back, but when she gets to her ass, it feels good.

"Spread your legs a bit, Steph."

Steph does that, remembering Tiffany asking her to do that before. Then she feels the other woman's hands on her ass, rubbing and smoothing the soap over her toned flesh. She shuts her eyes again and drifts off as she gets an unbelievable ass massage. Tiffany is good.

"Oh that feels so good," Steph mumbles.

Tiffany responds by sliding fingers along Steph's ass crack all the way down to her pussy. She wastes no time and gets her fingers inside and wiggles them around.

"Wow, you are slick down there," Tiffany says in mock surprise.

Steph laughs weakly in return. She can't move and can hardly think other than she can't wait to unload her juices onto Tiffany's hands, or better yet, her mouth.

Tiffany removes her fingers and continues massaging Steph's legs. When she's done she stands up and gets the shampoo.

"Put your head under the water," she tells Steph. Steph complies and lets the water soak her hair and wash the rest of the soap from her skin. Tiffany pulls her away, applies the shampoo and works it into her hair. Steph tilts her head back to let the shorter woman get her head. Her breasts stick up and out and her nipples are so hard they hurt. Tiffany massages her head then rinses all the shampoo out of her hair.

"There, you are all clean now!" Tiffany says. "Why don't you stand away from the water so I can finish you off?"

Steph isn't sure what she means until Tiffany gently turns her so that she is facing the marble wall again. Suddenly she knows and her pussy spasms in anticipation. She spreads her legs and looks down as Tiffany positions her mouth right under her gaping hole. Steph throws back her head and moans loudly and pushes her breasts so that the nipples graze the cold, hard surface of the shower wall.

"Oh god, Tiffany, please eat my pussy...I want it so bad!"

Tiffany responds by assailing her with that marvelous tongue of hers. She alternates between licking her clit and tonguing her hole. It goes back and forth until Steph's every muscle is taut and aching. She moves her body so that her nipples keep rubbing against the marble because it feels so fucking good and she wants to explode. Tiffany pushes a finger into Steph's pussy and wriggles it around as she sucks hard on her clit. Steph practically screams and she rubs her nipples harder, assaulting her own body much like Adam has done in the past. But she doesn't make the connection – she knows what she likes deep down and wants Tiffany to give it to her.

"Oh fuck, Tiffany, use two fingers...fuck me!" she screams.

Tiffany complies and pushes her fingers deep inside Steph.

"Now fuck me with them!" she yells. "Make me explode!"

And Tiffany does. She withdraws her mouth and concentrates on finger fucking Steph to oblivion. Steph reaches down and tugs and pulls her nipples savagely making her body feel the pain and pleasure until she feels the orgasm starting. She braces herself against the wall and lets it rip throughout her body.

"Oh yes, Tiff! I'm fucking cumming!"

"Good, let me feel you cum, Steph," coos Tiffany. "Grab my fingers."

Steph's pussy contracts around Tiffany's fingers and then her juices flow freely. As soon as Steph calms down a bit, Tiffany withdraws her fingers and laps the sweet nectar that is Steph until she is clean. Steph slumps against the wall in exhaustion.

"Fuck, Tiff, you are good. And that was better than aerobics any day."

Tiffany laughs and stands up, muscles aching slightly. She hugs Steph and kisses her neck lightly.

"Now it's my turn," she says.

When the water is finally shut off much later, Stan will puzzle over the bill in the weeks to come.