Vampire Hunter Dee Ch. 05

Story Info
Spare change?
3.2k words
4.7
14.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers

Dee was restless. She had been edgy all day and couldn't sit still. Yukio and Dominic had gone out the night before and had not yet returned.

She sighed; there was only one thing for it. Dee went to the bedroom and pulled the travel trunk from the closet. In less than fifteen minutes, she had stripped the apartment of everything personal. She took the rune-covered bottle from its little cabinet and, wrapped protectively in a towel, nestled it in her backpack. The cabinet itself folded flat, and she found a place for it in the trunk.

Dee dragged the trunk in to rest beside the front door. It was half an hour to sunset, and she was ready to go. But go where? The world had a lot of beaches; myriad rooms with a view were waiting. Lightning flickered, followed by a long slow rumble of thunder that grew until the windows rattled.

BANG!

Dee laughed nervously at the rush of adrenaline from the lightning strike. That was way too close. She peeked through the window to see if anything was on fire. No, but the sky was a black bruise of massed thunderclouds. Dee sighed; she was going to miss Florida and its spectacular lightning.

She startled again when the door burst open. Dominic and Yukio were silhouetted by another vicious stab of lightning.

Dominic smiled. "Maybe you should pack," he started, then saw her trunk.

Dee looked at Yukio, arms crossed. "So, how long has he been standing there, practicing his little speech?"

Yukio cast him an unreadable look, wondering why Dominic had even gone to the trouble.

Dee nodded in confirmation. "Worn out your welcome, haven't you?" she asked. "Let me guess, jealous husband? Or jealous wife? I know it's not because you've been sloppy hunting. RIGHT? Because I like this town, and I'd like to be able to come back someday."

"How does Mexico sound?" Dominic asked evasively, smiling as he reached for her trunk.

"Dominic!"

But Yukio took her arm and led her down the stairs, leaving Dominic to follow with her luggage.

"Your friend Dominic has too many admirers," he said, shaking his head. "I don't know how he manages it."

"Obviously, he doesn't."

The limo was at the curb, and Yukio handed her in while Dominic loaded her trunk. She sat across from them, scowling all the way to the airport. Every time Dominic tried to offer an explanation, she glared him into silence. Yukio was going to great lengths to keep from laughing at him.

The limo took them directly to the waiting jet on the tarmac, and Dee was out the door before either of them could offer assistance.

"And you're making me miss a fantastic lightning storm," she threw at them before turning and heading up the stairs into the plane. Dee kissed Dominic's waiting pilot on the cheek in greeting.

"Always a pleasure, Dee," he smiled.

Dee grinned and strapped in for take off.

"I see you've made her mad again," the pilot said to Dominic as he boarded.

"Occupational hazard," he replied, not quite subdued. "We're ready to go when you are."

Soon they were in the air and racing across the Gulf. After half an hour, Dee relented.

"So, where are we going?"

"I have a time share in Puerto Vallarta," Dominic said.

"Good view of the ocean?" she asked.

"Right out the back door. It has a private garden. And maid service, to clear away all those cups of tea you never drink."

Dee looked at Yukio. "Ever been to Mexico?"

"Cabo San Lucas," he said. "Big party place. Many delicious people there."

Dee couldn't help but laugh. "Oh yeah, you know all about it."

"It's a little quieter where we're going," Dominic said. "But I think you'll like it."

"I have no doubt," Dee said, nonetheless sounding skeptical. "Wake me when we get there." And with that, she reclined her seat, curled around her backpack and promptly fell asleep.

Dee felt rumpled and grumpy as they made their way through the airport to the waiting limo. She still hadn't decided to forgive Dominic, so the car trip was silent. She pretended to doze, not caring if he knew otherwise.

Soon, the limo was wending its way through narrow, climbing streets, only to descend in an even more circuitous manner before pulling to a stop. Dee climbed from the car, feeling a little green and ready for the bad news.

A single light beckoned through an arched portico. Dee glanced at Dominic; his expression was enigmatic. With a sigh, she hooked her backpack over one shoulder and headed for the light. Yukio and Dominic merged with the shadows as they followed.

The light was above the door of the smallest house Dee had ever seen. It didn't even qualify as a house, but looked more like an overly made up storage shed. She struggled with her anger as she reached for the latch. The door opened, and she startled.

"Ah, Senora! My apologies; the realtor said not to expect you until the morning, I am Raul DeLaGarza. Please think of me as your personal assistant. May I show you the house?" he asked, replacing the recent fax on the desk behind him.

"Pardon?" Dee blinked at the man in the doorway. He smiled, his teeth straight and very white in his tanned face. He reached behind the opened door and threw a switch.

"Welcome home, Senora."

Dee's whole world changed as lights came on everywhere. The landscaping was lush and tropical with croton, kalanchoe and ti plants, and banana and giant bird of paradise trees towered above the overflowing beds; the stone path was winding and hugged by fountains and statuary. And then there was the house.

It was palatial. White walls and columns, covered verandas, red ceramic tiles on the roof, espaliered bougainvillea rampant in planters and window boxes. The wide wooden doors were inset with beveled glass windows.

Dee felt her knees wobble, and Dominic appeared at her elbow from the shadows with Yukio.

Raul paled beneath his tan for a moment and took a half step back, then recovered himself. He turned his attention to Dominic and prepared to speak. Dee didn't see Dominic's glower, but she was immediately the center of his attention once again.

Dee smiled and followed him eagerly as he led them through the double doors and into the great room.

"The bar is fully stocked, as is the kitchen. If there is anything additional you require, please do not hesitate to ask. There is a personal chef available for your pleasure, as well as a masseuse. The maid arrives daily, and her schedule can be adjusted as you wish."

Raul gestured to the wide winding staircase, and Dee preceded him. "There are four master suites here, each with king size beds." Raul led the way into the first bedroom at the top of the stairs. The ceiling was high and arching, the four-poster bed hung with gauzy curtains. Wide sliding glass doors opened to a balcony that ran along the rear of the house. A gently curving stair led to the pool deck, surrounded by more lush plantings. The freeform horizon pool curled around a raised hot tub. The pounding throb of the surf carried on the night breeze. Another set of steps led down to the sand.

"Each of the master suites has its own shower and Jacuzzi tub," Raul said. The tub was large enough to easily accommodate half a dozen people, and the shower was equally as large. The double vanity was well lit. The toilet and bidet had their own private alcove.

Raul led them through each of the bedrooms; simply yet richly appointed, then down to the pool deck and back into the great room through more sliding glass doors.

"There is internet access available," he said, with one hand on the closed notebook resting on the desk.

Raul drew an envelope from his jacket pocket. "Here is a credit card that you may use against the account opened for you, as well as some cash. Your budget is, of course, unlimited." He shared a quick, fearful look with Dominic, who winced.

Dee took the envelope from his trembling hands.

"If you require a taxi or a limousine, or anything at all for that matter, simply touch '1' on the telephone. There is someone on duty 24 hours a day for your needs. Do you have any questions, Senora?" The fear in his eyes belied his calm voice.

"Thank you, Raul, for introducing me to this beautiful house. I can't wait to see it in the daylight." Dee's smile was honest and open, and she was pleased to see him relax. Somewhat. He very carefully didn't look at the two men shadowing her.

"I'll see myself out, then. Buenos noches, Senora." Raul managed to make it through the door and close it gently behind him without running.

Dee looked around a little more slowly, taking in the white stucco walls, dark wood furniture and brightly colored accents. Dominic and Yukio watched her, smiling.

"How long can we stay, Dominic?"

"As long as you want," he said.

"But, it's a time share."

Dominic's eyes hardened. "As long as you wish to stay here, you may. Days, months, years."

Dee knew better than to ask for clarification when he had that look.

"Dunno about you guys, but I need a shower. Or maybe a soak in that glorious tub!" She took the stairs at a dead run, shrieking as they pretended to chase her.

Dee wasn't really surprised to see her travel trunk already resting beside the armoire. She took the time to reassemble the little cabinet and place it on one of the bedside tables. The bottle was safely enclosed within before she turned to the bathroom.


She turned the taps on full and twisted her hair up, using a big plastic clip to hold it in place. With a sigh, she stepped into the steaming water, turned on the jets and settled back.

Dee awoke to the breeze wafting the gauzy curtains across the bed, and a note beside her.

"Silly girl, falling asleep in the tub is dangerous. We'll see you tonight. Sweet dreams."

Dee stretched and padded into the bathroom to start her morning. After a quick toilet, she pulled on a tropical patterned cover-up and headed downstairs.

The house seemed to come to life with the full light of day. What she had taken to be sliding glass doors last night, were actually just the beginning. The entire back wall of the house was made of sliding glass panels, and she joyfully pushed them all back. The house breathed in the cooling sea breeze and the sound of the ocean.

The ocean! Dee stood entranced. Wide steps led from the pool deck to her own private beach, framed by palm trees and towering chunks of rock, the clear blue water glittering beneath the sun.

"Oh, Dominic," she whispered, "I think I could forgive you anything for this."

Dee was down the stairs, across the deck and padding down the wide steps to the beach as quick as a thought. Her own private beach. The sand was soft and warm beneath her bare feet and soon the waves were swirling around her ankles as she splashed from one end of her private cove to the other. She looked back toward the house. There was no one in sight. The rocks towered twice her height at either end of her beach, shielding her from any neighbors.

With a laugh of delight, she pulled off the light cover-up and tossed it onto one of the covered cabana chairs. Naked, she dove into the warm welcoming ocean. Dee surfaced and swam out to survey her domain. The water was clear, and she could easily see the fish swimming and darting beneath her. Pelicans and brown boobies were diving further out, the gulls screaming and trying to steal their catch. She could watch them for hours.

Eventually, the prickling warmth on her face and shoulders convinced her to return; sunburns were no fun. A hammock was hung between two palm trees near the steps, and she eagerly settled into its shaded embrace, one leg hanging over the edge to push off, rocking gently in the sea breeze.

The sea breeze dried her quickly, cooling with the fading day. Dee was surprised to see the sun so close to the horizon. They would be rising soon. In more ways than one.

Dee smiled and teased her hands slowly across her tanned body, her nipples crinkling in response as her fingers tweaked them. One hand slid over her bare mound, and she closed her eyes. Yes, right here on the beach, in the remaining sunlight. Dee dipped one finger to tease along her inner lips, feeling them already swelling, her juices seeping out. Moving slowly, one finger pressed in further, slipping in to gather and spread her essence up and over her clit. She smiled at the way her hips bucked at the contact.

Dee pinched her nipples roughly, the pleasure making her undulate in the hammock. Was Dominic aware yet? Dee pushed one finger slowly into her core, drawing on the contact in her mind... Dominic was awake, waiting for the sun to set, watching her hungrily. Dee teased her soaked finger in circles around her clit. She moaned, hips moving, thighs spreading wider. She reached for Yukio, though her bond with him was still new... Lust jolted through her body; he was also awake and watching.

Good, she thought. Let them watch her. Dee closed her eyes, and it was as if they were standing beside her. She smiled and spread her slippery lips with both hands, spreading herself wide for them, moaning as she imagined Dominic and Yukio stroking their cocks as they watched her masturbate. Dee's thighs were opened to their widest, her cunt open and greedy as she pushed two fingers into her drooling center, shuddering with pleasure as she rubbed her swollen clit against her palm. Little wet smacking sounds teased her ears as she slowly pumped her fingers in and out, and she imagined their fists moving in tandem on their swollen shafts.

The sun was blood red as it settled into the sea, but Dee still had a few minutes before they would arrive, a few minutes before she would allow herself to climax as they watched. Slow wet strokes of her fingers into her juicing sex, slower circles around her hard little clit... she was getting so close. Dee pinched almost cruelly at her nipples, arching hard as the pleasure coursed through her body, her cunt aching with need. She drove two fingers deep again and ground against her palm, thighs closing tight around her hand. Gods, it was just too good. Moaning, she spread her ravenous pussy wide and strummed her fingers across her exposed bud. The world exploded around her as she came with a sob, her spasms of pleasure rocking the hammock.

"Didn't wait for me," Dominic growled in her left ear.

"Nor me," Yukio hissed from the right.

Then Dominic's big hand was around the back of her neck, half pulling her from the hammock as he lifted her throat to his stabbing teeth, his fingers clamping over her mouth to stifle her cries. Dee shuddered, the orgasm still ripping through her as he fed.

A hot trickle of blood ran down across her chest, dripping down her right breast to her nipple. Yukio's tongue caught the heavy ruby beads before they fell. His hands mauled her breasts as he teased her nipple into his mouth, sucking it roughly. His savage teeth were a ring of fire around her areola as they pierced her skin.

Dee's body twisted between then, arching taut into a bow of jolting pleasure.

Dominic withdrew, licking her taste from his lips as he watched Yukio feed slowly. He dragged his hand through Dee's sopping sex, and then spread her juices over his rampant cock.

"Not going to wait for me, little vixen," he rasped, "not going to wait for you." Dominic stroked his cock methodically, willing her to open her eyes and watch him. He stepped away when she reached for him.

Yukio withdrew, and the wounds around Dee's nipple wept sluggishly. He used her blood to wet his own cock, and stroked quickly.

Dee lay sprawled bonelessly in the hammock where they had released her, aching from their rough use, but hungrily watching what she wasn't allowed to touch. She quivered in anticipation. Dominic grunted softly, and then he was pumping out hot ribbons of semen to splatter her left breast, her belly and across her bare mound. Yukio's seed jetted across her neck, over her chin and parted lips.

Dominic looked down at her. "Messy girl," he smiled.

Dee licked her lips and grinned at them both. "Your fault."

Yukio laughed and dumped her from the hammock into the sand. Dominic swatted her ass when she gathered herself to rise.

Gasping in mock-outrage, Dee half stumbled, half crawled up the steps to the deck, Dominic's big hand spanking her forward every few steps until she finally tumbled into the pool, laughing. Dominic shoved Yukio in almost on top of her, and followed with gleeful cannonball.

Dee had nearly made the far edge of the pool when Yukio caught her from behind, his arms pulling her back against his hard lean body, his cock jutting forward between her thighs. She was stroking him eagerly, when he pushed her up against the coping, his hands tight on her hips. Dee grinned over her shoulder at Yukio, grinding her ass against him.

His cock stabbed into her hot velvet sheath without hesitation. Dee moaned and looked up as Dominic sat on the edge of the pool. With one hand on her head, he aimed his fat prick at her mouth with the other. Her lips opened readily and the tip of her pink tongue traced the flared ridge of his head. Dominic nodded appreciatively to Yukio, who smiled and bucked hard into Dee, driving her forward, her lips straining around his big cock.

The cool blue water splashed up between Dee's breasts, as she bounced and writhed between them, impaled from either end. Her hands gripped Dominic's cock as she clenched hard around Yukio, her mouth and pussy devouring their swollen flesh with wild abandon.

Dee was quickly losing herself to the rising pleasure when Yukio's teeth punched into her shoulder. Her knees gave out as he drove his erupting cock roughly up into her quivering core. Dominic held her head in position, her long hair wrapped around one fist, feeding his own erection as far into her mouth as he dared, waiting for some awareness to return to her eyes before he too released his hot cum. Dee swallowed reflexively at first, but then sucked him wantonly for every last drop.

Dominic grinned down at her. "Perfect start to a new day."

Dee smiled, sated, resting back in Yukio's arms.

"Now, go put some clothes on; we're going out dancing."

Nikasha
Nikasha
28 Followers