Vanessa and Veronica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Rik got it and didn't press.

"Will seven o'clock at the .... Ruth Chris steakhouse be alright?" Rik asked.

"That's a little too formal, how about the restaurant and nightclub that's just down the way from here?" Veronica asked.

Without thinking about it, Rik agreed.

"We will see you soon." he said happily.

********

Luc leaned against the kitchen door listening to Rik make plans for meeting their mates.

"What time are we picking them up?" he asked.

"They are meeting us there." Rik replied.

"And where is there?" Luc asked.

"At the restaurant/ nightclub down the beach."

"Alright." Luc replied.

********

"Nessa! Calm down!" Veronica said as she fixed Vanessa's hair, "It's not like we're going to mate with them tonight."

"I know but what if....."

"Nessa, they're our mates, even if we showed up wearing rags they'll be happy to see us."

"But what if we do mate tonight?" Vanessa asked.

"Then we mate and go home and introduce them to everyone, Nessa what's really bothering you?" Veronica asked as she finished the French braid and moved to the front of Vanessa so that she could braid her hair.

"Nothing.... It's just that it's been awhile since I've been with anyone and I'm just nervous is all."

"It's been awhile for me too but I think that you're worrying about nothing. We'll know when it's time to mate and we won't be nervous, and besides, think of tonight as a meet and greet and you'll be fine."

*******

Rik changed clothes several times before deciding on khaki's and a white polo shirt, Luc also decided on khaki's but his polo shirt was blue. Rik's excitement was beginning to rub off on Luc; for once he was the one rushing Rik instead of the other way around.

"Hurry up! I want to get a good table!" he called over the intercom.

Rik and Luc got to the restaurant a full half hour before Veronica and Vanessa to get a good table preferably with a view of the ocean. It was early enough that they were able to get a decent table away from the door and that had a decent view of the ocean. Even though they passed several beautiful women, Luc ignored all of them without speaking to them; he barely even looked at them. They no longer appealed to him; his mind was only on one woman- his mate.

The brothers nursed a drink each lost in their own thoughts but both of them looking at the door at the exact same moment when Vanessa and Veronica walked in. They both stood at the same time and watched as Veronica and Vanessa approached the table.

"Exquisite." Luc murmured in awe when he caught sight of Vanessa. He could already imagine himself touching her milk chocolate colored skin and tasting her, he could hardly wait to make love with and to her.

"Indeed." Rik agreed as he watched Veronica lead Vanessa by the hand to their table. His thoughts weren't all that different than Luc's and like Luc he was anxious to get Veronica into bed but reminded himself that Ethan Sinclaire was their father and that they had to proceed carefully.

The two couples stood looking at each other until Veronica broke the silence.

"Hi, I'm Veronica Sinclaire and this is my twin Vanessa.

Rik took Veronica's hand in his and kissed palm and then the back of it.

"I am Rik Gabriel and this is my brother Luc."

Luc was holding Vanessa's hand after having already kissed it as Rik had Veronica's.

"We are so happy to have found you." Rik said speaking for both himself and Luc. "Please sit down and let us get acquainted with one another."

They held their conversation until they had placed their drink and appetizer orders. Vanessa stole looks at Luc while Veronica didn't bother to hide the fact that she was looking at Rik and liked what she saw. She liked his dark brown eyes and his quiet spirit, her own more rambunctious spirit seemed to calm in his presence and but damn she thought, "he is smokin hot!"

Vanessa had thoughts of her own, Luc seemed to be the more outgoing of the two and she wasn't near as outgoing as Veronica was- she had the feeling that Luc was going to be showing her some interesting times. She was probably the first of the four of them to realize that their mates were their polar opposites; Rik realized it shortly after she did. It only made sense because she and Rik were the observers of the four of them.

They chatted through drinks and the appetizers before ordering dinner. The salads had just been brought to the table when they heard a high pitched voice calling across the room.

"Rik! Luc! Yoo-hoo!"

Luc looked at where the voice came from and silently swore as Nina made her way to their table closely followed by her friend Frannie. Luc kicked Rik under the table and looked toward the two women who were halfway toward their table.

Rik looked in the direction that Luc was indicating and swore under his breath.

Veronica and Vanessa saw the two women and looked at Rik and Luc.

"Who are they?" Vanessa asked, her tone cool.

Luc realized that while Vanessa was quiet, she had a temper that he would do well not to stir up.

"Well?" Veronica asked, "you heard her, who are they?"

There was no time to answer, Nina and Frannie were already at the table and all four women were glaring at each other.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers
12