Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears leaked from Alexia's eyes as she thought of her predicament.

"Come my dear, in days you will enjoy all manner of pleasures you never experienced before. Here drink this glass of wine. It will restore you."

As earlier, Alexia found that she was very thirsty and swallowed the wine quickly. The woman smiled at her.

"Now my dear, rest. The master will be in to see you later."

The wine made her head swim and she began to drift off.

From the observatory Oscar watched the proceedings. He was joined shortly by Riella.

"She is prepared. I suggest we wait a few minutes before starting the next phase of her education. You heard about the daughters?"

"Yes that was well done Riella. We will investigate her story.

Three more like her and I could be a rich man."

The curtain swept apart and Rufus entered walking to the vantage point and looking down.

"Are you ready to proceed. Ah, I see she is prepared. Come let us not dally. I must sink into her hot furnace again."

"Come then Rufus. But remember we are training her. When you are in there with us you must obey me or you will not be allowed to assist."

"Good, let us go then."

For Alexia the next week passed in a haze of sexual stimulation.

She remembered but little of what happened each day, but Oscar fed her dreams with a plausible daily routine that masked what were in reality, days filled with pain and pleasure. She puzzled over her sexually explicit dreams and daydreamed of her lost lover.

Rufus and Oscar entered Alexia's room. Her eyes were closed and she lay as if in sleep. Oscar knew that she was suspended between dreams and reality. Although she was soporific and unable to pierce the veil of reality, she experienced in dreams everything that transpired in reality with an intensity similar to real life.

Her only restriction was that although she imagined herself moving through the world, she would not move beyond this room. A secret concoction of stimulating oils and pheromones tuned to her body chemistry could at any time eradicate any scruples she might have to making love with strangers.

Rufus ever the impetuous one, moved to her and whispering, told her she was travelling to meet her lover. Rufus heard her murmuring.

"See he is ahead. Go to him. He is impatient to sink into your hot loins."

Alexia was floating in a place with no form. A void. Soon, her vision cleared and she was riding through the forest. In minutes she found herself in a clearing. Ingemar was standing there. She dismounted rapidly and ran to him. He seemed flushed and excited.

Rufus watched as she dismounted from divan and ran to him. He embraced her tightly feeling her stiff nipples through the diaphanous fabric of her gown.

"Kneel" he said lowering his pantaloons. His member stood out stiff and red.

"Take me into your mouth."

She took his staff into her mouth, her tongue playing over the shiny red knob. Desire blossomed in her loins, a yearning that would only be quenched when Ingemar's stiff prick parted the soft folds between her thighs and drove into the humid heat of her vagina.

His hands parted her gown, seeking out the soft mounds of her breasts, toying and teasing them until her nipples stiff with expectation stretched into his hands. He drew the gown off her shoulders and, extracting his organ from her mouth, pulled the gown over her breasts and let it fall to the ground. She was naked under the gown and although this puzzled her, she was too preoccupied with her craving to pay it much heed.

He lowered her gently to the carpet of grass. She had a tightness and a heat in her loins that only he could assuage. He lay her down and in one quick thrust entered her. The feeling to Alexia was sublime. He moved on her raising her smoldering passion to boiling point.

Rufus revelled in the tight wetness of her soft pouch. She writhed exquisitely with each thrust of his cock. She kissed him wantonly as she forced her breasts against his broad chest. He was on the verge of bringing her to the peak of excitement when Riella brought some small felt covered clamps. She squeezed her hand between his member and her hot slot and placed first one clamp and then another on her delicate folds that protruded from her slit. Then she placed two more clamps one on each of her turgid nipples. Alexia cried out in some pain and her legs drew together as she tried to dislodge her rider.

Alexia felt shooting pains in her sex. Her breasts were aching with a pain she could not explain.

"Ingemar, you are hurting me".

"It will pass soon" he said coldly.

The pain became worse, she struggled to escape but found it impossible.

Rufus had instructions from Oscar to continue to make love to her until it was obvious that she had lost all passion. Although the clamps made it uncomfortable he rode her until he spurted forth his seed into her. After he dismounted Riella removed the clamps and Rufus helped her up.

Finally he was off her. The pains receded.

"You seemed in pain Alexia, what is the problem?'

"I don't know" she said "I was in heaven and then the pains came."

"Come Alexia, lie here".

Rufus instructed Alexia to lie down again on her side giving him access to both bottom and her slippery slit and began to toy with her love pouch. She was an amazingly responsive woman and her mounting lust was obvious.

She lay beside him as he stroked the downy spot between her legs. His fingers, as always, felt like fire. She eagerly pressed herself against him, forcing his fingers deep into her sex which still felt somewhat sore.

Once again as she approached climax, Riella came over and this time pricked her bottom which sharp needles, making sure that some of the lances pierced the tight sphincter around her bottom hole. She once again placed clamps on her nipples.

Alexia was on the point of release when she felt prickles on her bottom becoming more and more intense, her breasts began to hurt. Her passions died and Ingemar seemed sad.

Rufus was disappointed and frustrated by these events. He remembered the previous day when he had brought Alexia to a shuddering climax.

Rufus helped Alexia rise, taking off the clamps and throwing them disgustedly to one side. He led her to a warm pool hidden by a curtain.

"Come, let us forget these problems. Come to the ocean with me".

Glancing around Alexia noted they were no longer in a forest glade but on a beach. They ran into the ocean and dived into the waves. Alexia felt free. The warm water eased the pain in her breasts and sex. The water seemed almost to hug and kiss her.

"Alexia" a familiar voice called "swim to me".

Alexia remembered the voice in her dreams. She swam aimlessly.

"Where are you?"

Oscar entered the water with Alexia. In her suggestible state he was able to convince her she was on her own. He stroked and dallied with her soft breasts and thighs and maneuvered her to a small jet of water which poured through the side of the pool. His finger lingered over her stiff clitoris, stirring her emotions.

"I am all around you. Open your mind and body to me".

Alexia relaxed and felt the warm currents of water play over her body, tickling her sex, stiffening her sensitive nipples. A wave of pleasure rose from her loins as a jet of water surged between her legs and teased her clitoris which felt like it was expanding and throbbing. She abandoned herself to the feelings and felt herself being drawn toward orgasm.

Oscar felt that it was time that Alexia got used to abandoning herself to him and told her to look at him.

"Look at me Alexia, see my face" the voice intoned.

Alexia opened her eyes and looked on the face of God. She gasped as she realized he looked like the leader of the raiders who had plundered her village. His naked body, muscular and broad floated in front of her. His large rigid cock waved slowly in the current. His face faded and reformed into the face of Ingemar and then back to the first face.

"Open yourself to me. Let me give you peace and light".

"I cannot, you look like the man who took me away from my family".

"I am all faces to all people. You see this face because you want to see this face. Perhaps you feel guilty because you had illicit relationships with this man and took pleasure in them. Did this man lie with you?".

"Yes, he forced me to make love to him".

"He hurt you?".

"Not in that way. But he destroyed my family".

"Remember back to when you say he forced you. Do you remember when you spread your legs for him. He did not force you, you aided him. You opened wide to allow his entry and mated with him freely".

"No, you are confusing me".

"Did you climax with this man".

"Yes, but how could I withstand his tantalizing touches".

"Alexia, come to me let us free you of your fears. In order to become well again you must understand what this man meant to you. Remember this is but a face".

While she had been talking the pressure on her slit had persisted and she found even in the depths of her despair her lust mounted. She was held by the spirit in manform, experiencing the burning touch of its hands as it rolled her nipples between finger and thumb and stroked through the yawning opening to her seat of pleasure. Her frustrating experiences with Ingemar seemed to have intensified her desires and she wallowed in the sensations derived from his hands. Penetration when it came seemed to fill her very soul. Her climax started as a ground swell, building to an urgent tidal wave of all consuming passion. She covered his face with wet kisses and thrust her hips so hard against him that her pubic bone seemed one with his.

His face swam above hers. Was this the man who had ravaged her? Surely not. The God was right she must purify her soul. This could not the same man. As she stared at his face she could see beauty.

"Is he the same? Am I betraying my family by imagining myself with this man?. Look at me, I have allowed him to probe my bottom. Ahh ... Ahh now he pushes himself into me. He is spreading my bottom apart to probe deeper. Ahh ... push it in hard. Give me light. Drive away my fear. Now he pulls apart my slit. Something warm licks me. I cannot bear this. Ahh ... Ahh ... Ahh".

"Alexia, you have done well. You must understand this man. His body is pleasing is it not? Especially when he brings you to heat".

"Yes, he pleasures me. But I do not love him. I can never love him".

"Remember Alexia, I am merely using this body shape to allow you to overcome your fear, to protect you from your guilt. When you couple with this body you do not couple with the man but with me".

"Yes, I understand. I forgot. He seemed so real, almost like he appeared on that awful day".

"Just recall that I am here to help. It is important to give him no reason to abuse or corrupt you. He is not an evil man just a sensualist, interested in infinite variety in women. He will, if he can, try to control your mind completely.

It is important that you reserve part of your mind for yourself, otherwise you will be reduced to no more than a mind and bodyslave. It is important not to let anger and guilt grow, otherwise your period here will send you mad".

Oscar left the pool and left Alexia lying on the side. He indicated without speaking that Rufus should now approach.

Alexia found herself on the shore again. Getting up she could see Ingemar approaching her, his thick cock swinging enticingly. She felt the growing tension in her body heralding the mounting excitement she always felt at his proximity. He walked slowly towards her but as he reached out to touch her, shooting pains snaked through her sex moving to her breasts and bottom.

She fell to her knees in pain as Ingemar held her. Ingemar retreated slightly releasing her and the pains reduced. But as he reached to hold her again the pains came back renewed.

Each time Rufus got close to or touched Alexia, Riella made sure she experienced the instruments of obedience. Alexia now physically recoiled as the induced image of Ingemar approached.

"Ingemar, release me. When you touch me I feel the most terrible pains".

He retreated again and she sat up as her pains faded.

"I don't know what is wrong Ingemar, I want to hold you and I want you to hold me but when you touch me me body feels such pain".

"Perhaps you no longer love me".

"No, that is not true. You are my life. We will find a way".

"I must leave now Alexia, I will come and see you again".

"Yes, do not leave me alone, else I die".

"Farewell, for now".

Rufus retreated from the room followed by Oscar. Outside, Rufus angrily exclaimed.

"Why do you treat her this way. She is as hot as any woman I have seen. Surely we do not need to torture her. We have persisted in this treatment for a week now. Do you think we need to continue it?".

"Rufus, you are young. We are restructuring her mind, replacing her husband as the source of pleasure. It is a slow and often painful process. She is like a vessel. First we must empty her of old repressions and then she will fill her with capacity to pleasure anyone. She must be kept at a constant state of arousal until her mind remembers no other state. I think we are gaining ground, but we will know better after tonight".

"I do not understand what you say Oscar. Your language is obscure. Almost like you are from a different time or place".

"Help me with her Rufus and I will let you share in the spoils of our victory. When we have finished she will remember her past life as though it were a dream. We will become her reality and she will yearn to please our every desire. Wait here I must strengthen my hold on her mind".

Oscar left Rufus confused and reentered the room.

Alexia sat heartsick on the shore. She felt dislocated and discontented. Her heart told her she loved Ingemar, but her mind filled with apprehension as she recalled the pain which she felt when he touched her. She tried to remember the uninhibited pleasures they had had, but she gained no comfort from these thoughts. She had trouble picturing these times now. They seemed almost illusions.

"Why so sad, Alexia?" a voice asked.

She opened her eyes to behold the man spirit once more in the form of her ravisher.

"Whenever my love makes advances to me my heart yearns for him but my body is gripped with pain and I must push him away".

The man spirit drew close and sat beside her.

"Where do you experience these pains?".

"Here and here" she said indicating between her legs and her breasts.

"Your breasts seem quite chafed" he declared placing his hand under one of her breasts and rubbing his thumb over the elongated nipple.

"I believe I can relieve some of your pain. Lie back and I will soothe your pain".

Comfortable now in the presence of the Almighty, she readily lay back. The man seemed to draw a container from nowhere and began to rub the soothing ointment into the soreness of her breasts. The lotion, at first cool, made her breasts feel warm and tight. The comforting press and squeeze of his hands relaxed her and she felt the tickling sensations which heralded the onset of sexual arousal spreading out like ripples from her bosom. Desire radiated from her loins to her legs and stomach and her thighs began to press together reflexively.

"Alexia" breathed the voice "open your thighs, so that I may inspect the sore spot between them".

Alexia stretched her legs apart as the man gently parted the soft petals.

"Your plaything is inflamed and bruised".

She stiffened at his choice of words and her mind cast back to her humiliation at the hands of the raiders. The man rubbed his healing slave within her delicate pleats, pushing these thoughts into the depths of her consciousness as her amorous longings mounted. The cooling lotion accompanied with his subtle caresses produced a burning sensation in her sex.

She didn't remember when he had inserted his stiff cock into her, but his short sharp strokes sent sharp tremors through her, increasing in their intensity until she arched her back powerfully, driving his member deep into her slippery socket.

She literally screamed with wanton abandon as his thighs slapped against hers in their passion. After he had withdrawn she lay exhausted where she lay and he lifted her and carried her to a bed. Where was she now? In a room in a house. The man bent down and kissed her. She responded spontaneously and felt no regret as he lay with her and once again slid his now familiar prick into her cooperative and sensitive slot.

He thrust smoothly and slowly into her bringing her quickly to orgasmic ecstasy. With no suggestion or invitation he quickly turned her to her stomach and entered her defenseless bottom, sliding easily between the well oiled half-moons. Two of his fingers plunged into her gaping vagina as he massaged her clitoris remorselessly. She sobbed and moaned as her body convulsed violently in the throes of unrepentant lust. He rolled of her and turned her to her back.

"I must leave now Alexia but I will return".

She was too exhausted to reply as he disappeared.

Oscar met Riella in the observation room.

"What a fool I was. I almost lost all the ground I had made when I called her hot box a plaything. I used that term when we captured her. How could I be so foolish?"

"My lord, everything seems to be progressing well. Her amorous nature seems to be stronger than her vengeful nature. She accepts you easier now I feel. We will know better how successful we have been when you meet her tonight".

"Yes, I am looking forward to seeing whether our patience has paid off".

Alexia lay on the divan staring absently at the ceiling. Riella and some female slaves had bathed her and dressed her in a clean gown. She felt slightly uncomfortable in the gown because it hid little. She stood up and walked to the mirror. In it she could see the dark shadow at the junction of her thighs, the dark nubs of her breasts pushing lewdly against the fabric of the gown.

She was nervous, Riella had told her that the master was to visit her tonight. Although she feared him she felt a restless anticipation in her thighs. She moved back to the couch and sat down uneasily.

The curtains swept apart as Oscar entered the room. He was different than she remembered him. More handsome cleaner. He was dressed in a red tunic made from silk or satin and trimmed with gold thread.

"Alexia, I felt it was time I visited you. It has been fifteen days since you arrived and I have had no chance to greet you properly".

Alexia watched him apprehensively as he approached an sat on the opposite end of the divan.

"How have things been so far. I hope you have been treated well?"

She stuttered as she said "Except for being here at all, I haven't been treated too badly".

"Ah yes, this must seem strange to you".

Alexia breathed in the exotic perfume he exuded. It had strangely disturbing effects on her. Her nipples tightened inexplicably and her sex throbbed. As Oscar leaned forward to talk, Alexia was conscious of a mounting heat between her thighs.

"You are a most attractive woman, Alexia. A woman worthy of any man" he said as he lay a hand on her arm. His touch sent tingles up her arm. She did not retreat when he moved closer and held both of her arms.

"Your eyes are the colour of emeralds, your teeth like pearls, your ears like delicate shells" he breathed as his hand stroked her face. His hands fell to the clasp at the neck of her gown and unfastened it. Alexia seemed to be unable to resist his advances. Although a voice in the back of her mind told her she should she reject his attentions, her body thrilled to his touch. His hands reached into her gown and molded and toyed with her breasts. Her nipples tingled and swelled with each caress and she closed her eyes and pressed them against his hands.

123456...9