Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your breasts are like melons, your nipples are soft, yet harden invitingly to my touch".

He kissed her cheek and neck as his hands roamed freely over her breasts.

"Stand up Alexia and remove your gown for me".

She stood uncertainly and fumbled with the remaining few clasps and let the gown drop to the floor. She looked at the master and watched as he too removed his clothes. He moved to her and embraced her warmly his stiff member pressed hard against her yielding slit.

"Open yourself for me Alexia, let my shaft enter into your hot slot".

Alexia felt down between her legs and spreading her labia wide, grasped his prick and slid it into her accommodating slit. She moaned audibly as he thrust forcefully into her. He lifted her impaled body from the floor and carried her to the divan and laid her down.

He nibbled and sucked her breasts as his thighs smacked against hers. She grunted and gasped as each thrust brought her closer to orgasm. She cried out sharply as the convulsive contractions in her body indicated her arrival at the acme of female arousal.

"Your bottom now Alexia, offer me your bottom".

Her metamorphosis seemed complete, loving wife to uninhibited concubine, she kneeled with anticipation as his thick staff plunged smoothly into her waiting bottom. His skillful hands and poking soon had her flexible body jerking convulsively to the melody of passion. All too soon for Alexia, Oscar withdrew his weapon and after washing it quickly in her vagina, left her quivering yet unfulfilled. Her open legs revealing swollen quim that leaked the milky discharge of lust and the rosecolored glow around the entrance to her less accessible orifice.

He offered her a glass of refreshment.

"This will help you sleep Alexia. I want you to be well rested when I visit again tomorrow".

She shivered with barely concealed longing as she anticipated his return. She gulped down the glass of liquid he had given her in an effort to conceal her agitation. Oscar leaned over and locked his lips to hers as he ran his hands over her now well explored erogenous zones, the bush at her thighs, her full breasts which he nibbled passionately, the rosebud of her anus, the backs of her thighs. She reached for him blindly as he left, her eyes full of both longing and humiliation.

Her cavernous sobs echoed through the apartment as she comprehended the depth of her abasement and realized that she was no longer mistress of her body, that she would enjoy and be enjoyed as the dictates of this man demanded. Worse was the knowledge he could raise her passion to an extent where she lacked any willpower to resist him and in fact an excitement built as she anticipated his promised return.

Her hands reached unthinkingly for her still burning slit and she rubbed her stiff and inflamed nub until she once again reached uncontrolled orgasm.

Oscar watched her sensuous writhing body with a ironic expression on his face.

"Yes" he thought "she is a prize, this one. Libidinous and sensual, without the coarse lewdness of the baseborn. Here is a woman who was loved and respected. An intelligent woman with selfpride".

His member stirred as he recalled sinking into her wet furnace, her thighs wrapping around his back as his stiff prick plunged vigorously into her fathomless depths. Her breath sweet as she covered him with kisses, thrusting her tongue deeply into his mouth.

"The drink I gave her will help her sleep, while at the same time inflaming her. She will dream of making love to me, of giving herself completely over to the experience of pleasure. Her dreams will reinforce her attraction to me, so that soon there will be no other. Her husband not even a pleasant memory. Her feelings for him will have transferred to me. If she met him again she will soon feel no love, only revulsion for him".

He shivered with anticipation as he turned away from this scene and walked briskly back to his room. He did not notice the shadow which trailed him to his room and knelt with its ear against his door until rhythmic breathing showed that he was asleep.

Alexia lay back, the effects of the soothing draft seeping through her body. She felt disembodied; as though her soul had risen from her body and was floating above the bed. As she looked down she could see herself lying on the bed. A wet stain expanded between her legs as the spendings of both she and her new master trickled from her nest. She sensed a presence and could dimly see a shape near the door. The shape was familiar while being barely perceptible.

She tried to see the figure more clearly but found herself drawn back to her body. Her dreams were wild and turbulent. The man she now called master drew her down into a pile of cushions, his sharp rod impaling her repeatedly, making her scream with delight. She found herself wanting to please his every desire. She was on the point of orgasm when something intruded itself into her mind.

"Alexia, I have returned" it whispered into her mind.

"Who is it?" she cried out.

"It is I, Ingemar."

She stiffened perceptibly and her passion failed as she remembered the pains she experienced whenever she had recently attempted to draw close to him and tried to back away.

"No Ingemar, we cannot do this. I can no longer lay with you. Already the pains start in my breasts and loins. Leave me Ingemar. I ... I ... forgive me ... have found another."

"Alexia let me lie with you this last time. If you find it unbearable I will leave you to your new found lover and never return."

"Alright, Ingemar but if I tell you it is hurting you must stop."

He lay down beside her putting his hand over her hand that instinctively had moved to protect her sensitive slot. She blushed profusely as she realized he must feel the sticky secretions of her illicit intimacy on her bush.

"You have been with your new lover, have you not? His seed spills from your belly. I can see from your eyes that you know this to be true. Yes, your little nubble which used to be just for me is now his plaything."

Tears spilled from Alexia's eyes as she realized the depths of her depravity and shame and how much she must be wounding the one she truly loved.

"How do you feel when I stroke your thighs?"

"The pain is not so bad, indeed, it seems to lessen as you continue."

Rufus began to stroke the insides of her tightly shut thighs, her fears dwindling as the anticipated pain did not occur and her ardor mounted. She now lay quietly as he moved her hand from her secretive furrow and ran his fingers through abundant hairs around the crease. He felt the sticky clumps of hair where the viscous flow of Oscar's semen still trickled from her glowing and inflamed seam.

"And now Alexia, should I stop?"

"No, I feel little pain. Your hands as ever, overcome all else. How could I have believed that I could let you go. Your touches are like fire. The pain I feel only makes me feel more heated, more ... randy."

She remembered how Ingemar became when she described her mounting excitement. His caresses were becoming more bold. Her fear of his touch had dissipated and with it all sense of the pain that she had experienced for the past week. Rufus' fingers now penetrated the soft furrow of her sex and stroked her responsive clitoris. Her legs opened willingly as he stretched her tight hole with first one and then two fingers.

The cavity that had so recently willingly accommodated another man's cock was again becoming damp as Alexia's reawakened passion for Ingemar mounted. She reached for his stiff cock and began to run her hands down it as Rufus began to rub her clitoris more vigorously. Her legs were now wide apart and she gasped with passion as his finger slipped down to the elastic ring of muscle around her bottom hole.

Rufus realized that this was the moment for action and climbing onto the bed thrust his stiff rammer into her slick warm haven. Alexia delirious with passion, moaned licentiously as Rufus brought them both to a prolonged climax.

When Rufus whispered into her ear, she turned onto her stomach, as if in a dream and stretched her legs wide. Her hands reached between her legs and commenced stroking her clitoris. Rufus examined the tight rosette of her bum, still roseate after receiving Oscar's prick there. He tickled it with his tongue whilst inserting a finger into her burning slit.

Alexia writhed and swiveled wildly as Rufus discovered her responsive erogenous zones. Finally when Alexia showed signs of coming again he raised her to her knees and placing his knob against her tighter hole pressed himself inside. The mixture of pain and pleasure for Alexia was exquisite.

She pressed herself against his cock, hastening his entry into her and urging Rufus on with passionate exhortation. Her fingers rapidly stroked her engorged clitoris while Rufus plumbed her depths with his cock and thrust three fingers into her streaming slot. Their climax was again long and impassioned. As it swelled through her, she spoke.

"Ingemar, my love. Yes push in. Push in. Ah! my love I am coming. Fill me with your seed. Yes.. yes. Aaaah Ingemar."

The potion that Rufus had taken before coming to Alexia had made him insatiable. Never had he had so much energy. He realized now how Oscar could satisfy so many women. He turned Alexia over and kissing her passionately plunged into her steaming slit and was soon riding the tail of her comet as he and Alexia came again and again.

He knew in his heart that it was the image of Ingemar which drove her to such excess and that Oscar would never truly duplicate this passion with himself. Oh he might come close, but Ingemar was, for Alexia, the grand passion.

After his fifth or sixth orgasm he decided he had better retire before being caught. When he told Alexia he must go she begged him to stay, grasping his cock in her hands and starting to suck it. Overcome by her passion he made love to her one last time.

"Alexia" he said, "you have been cooped up inside too long. You must ask to be allowed outside and then perhaps we can meet again."

"I will try" she said "but if I can't you must come back to me, Ingemar my love."

"I promise I will" he said kissing her delicately on her lips.

He stood and quit the room with one quick glance back at her. She lay wantonly; legs akimbo in a pool of their combined spendings. The red glints from her hair reflected in the hair between her thighs. He sighed with desire as he left.

From the observation room Riella thought to herself.

"Ah Rufus you play a dangerous game. But perhaps you can be interested in some different games."

Morning broke for Alexia as it had for the past two weeks. She found food awaiting her and the steaming pool prepared for her morning bath. She undressed innocently and examined herself in the large mirror. It had become commonplace to find her pubic hair sticky and matted from her nightly fantasies. Also her vagina felt chafed and hot as it often had after a night of torrid love with Ingemar. As she walked to the bath she could sense a stickiness between her buttocks and a tickling sensation in her bottom hole.

She stifled these concerns as she lowered herself into the welcoming water. As usual she recalled the extremely vivid and erotic dreams she had experienced in the night. She couldn't remember ever having such graphic fantasies or of being so focused on sensual pleasure. Images of her imagined encounter with Ingemar filled her mind and again she felt the familiar tautness in breast and quim.

Her hands moved to them irresistibly and she stroked her breasts as her other hand washed her tangled pubic hairs. Her face turned red when she looked up and found Riella watching her curiously.

"You are learning your lessons well, Alexia. The master was very pleased with your obedience. You have a rare talent for charming cocks with sweet nectar of your shameless quim."

Alexia blushed guiltily as she remembered her lubricious and pleasurable submission to the master's lust. Riella kneeled by Alexia and, pushing Alexia's hand away, tickled her sensitive nipples until they protruded lewdly. Riella plunged her hand into the water and gripped Alexia between the legs. At the same time leaned over and kissed Alexia full on the lips, inserting her tongue deep into her surprised mouth.

"It is time, I think, for the next stage of your education. You will also get a chance to pass on your wonderful talents."

She clapped her hands and a young girl of fourteen or fifteen clad in similar clothes to Alexia entered the room nervously.

"I would like you to meet Iridia. Iridia was lately a maiden of high breeding. She has been brought here as punishment for her father's misdeeds. She is as yet relatively backward but she is beginning to learn her new position. She was in the habit of tantalizing her admirers with but glimpses and suggestive hints of her charms. Now she realizes that all that is past and her conduct is directed by the master. However, it is time for her to repay our hospitality. Come Iridia, and show us what you have learned."

Iridia approached slowfootedly until she stood by Riella. She removed her gown and stood for inspection. She was a short girl, broad of hip with nipples that jutted from her breasts like standing stones on snow covered hills. Her hair was dark and fell in silky waves to her shoulders. Her pubic mound was trimmed with a generous abundance of dark crinkly hair that completely concealed the tightly pursed entrance to her oft essayed yet unassailable nest.

"Come, come Iridia. Alexia is eager to see how well you show yourself."

Iridia blushed shyly and stood tensely as she raised her hands to her breasts. She toyed with each nipple until they reared up proudly. Then, dropping her hands to the well concealed slot she parted the tight inrolled labia and spread them apart, exposing the slightly moist pink interior.

"Now show Alexia your little pleasure bump that you have been exercising immoderately since losing your freedom. That, however, is going to change. You need to learn selfrestraint and understand that it is the master who allows or prohibits your guilty pleasures. You have no control over these matters."

Iridia rolled her finger from side to side of her clitoris. As she worked the tender nub her eyes closed and her mouth parted slightly to reveal an agile tongue fluttering like a trapped bird between perfect white teeth. Her breath issued in short gasps as her passion mounted. Pulling her hands away, Riella said.

"That is enough you young wanton. You will now pleasure Alexia as you have been taught."

Iridia climbed into the bath with Alexia and immediately latched her mouth around her tender nipples. Nuzzling and nibbling them until they stood turgid and dark.

"Come you two. Get out of there. Iridia, I want you to practice your newly learned skills."

Alexia and Iridia got out of the bath, dried off and went to stand by the bed. Alexia face became the colour of tomatoes when she observed the evidence of her promiscuity clearly recorded on the sheet.

"Ah, Alexia, you must learn to subdue this inconvenient modesty. Although it is unquestionably cock teasing for men. Relax while Iridia demonstrates her expanding skill in the genteel art of sensuous massage. While she is working, you will not move unless allowed to. You must not touch Iridia or interfere with her in any way. For this process she is your master and you are her slave."

Riella guided Alexia to the couch, parting her thighs until the pink tinged petals of her sex pouted invitingly. She then placed a thick pillow under her head and shoulders so that Alexia could have unobstructed vision of Iridia's craft. Then, turning to Iridia, Riella pointed out the array of exotic elixirs and unguents available for her need indicating their relevance to Alexia's psychology and physical characteristics.

After her instructions, Iridia obediently stepped forward and opened a tall blue bottle. Pouring some of its contents into one hand, she transferred it to the soft roundness of Alexia's belly, smoothing it around and into the snug dimple at her navel. Her thumbs pressed and kneaded the supple flesh as she applied more liquid to Alexia's recumbent body.

She spread the sweet smelling lotion around the base of her projecting breasts and across Alexia's shoulders and chest and upper torso even to the lightly furred armpits. Again she retrieved the blue bottle, and holding it over Alexia poured a small amount onto the flushed peak of each breast.

Iridia took one slightly protruding nipple between finger and thumb and squeezed savagely causing Alexia to cry out in pain. She released it immediately and then began to stroke and fondle the rampant nub gently until Alexia relaxed again. She then repeated this extreme tactic with her other breast.

For some minutes she alternately punished and rewarded each tender morsel until rather than reacting wholly with pain, Alexia's face showed a revealing glimpse of her latent passion. Iridia stood back and examined her handiwork. Alexia, her face flushed and wet with tears watched Iridia fearfully and yet expectantly.

Iridia's eyes scanned the gleaming torso of Alexia, finally focusing on the fur rimmed cleft between her thighs. She was startled to observe the bright red thumb of Alexia's clitoris stiffly protruding through the separated folds of flesh that embraced it. Glancing around she noticed that Riella had left and her hand was drawn like a moth to a flame to Alexia's surprising protrusion. Alexia churned spontaneously as Iridia caught the brazen nub in her fingers and caressed it.

"You have such a well developed one, Alexia. Will mine be this big when I get older?" Iridia gasped.

"I don't know. Mine has always been this way. Although perhaps it is because my husband and I made love more frequently than others." Alexia answered breathlessly.

"Could I kiss it?"

"I've never been kissed in that way by a woman before, I think it would be wrong to let you."

Alexia said blushing as she remembered another time when she had succumbed to such depravity.

Iridia moved closer, and kneeling between Alexia's thighs leaned over and placed her mouth over the slippery shaft and ran her tongue up it. Alexia heaved her thighs up pressing her mount against Iridia's mouth and busy tongue. Iridia sucked in the stiff flesh and gently nibbled it.

Alexia moaned spontaneously, making no attempt to escape her temptress and gyrating her hips as Iridia shamelessly encouraged her ardor. At the point of Alexia's imminent release, Iridia abruptly stopped.

"I cannot allow you to climax, because Riella has told me that I would be punished for that. I had better continue with my work or she will come back and punish me."

Alexia looked at Iridia sympathetically, her face a study in frustration as Iridia opened a small brown jar filled with a light pink cream. Scooping some onto her fingers, she again worked it into her belly, this time working downwards, massaging Alexia's legs and hips. She applied it from toes to the crinkled junction of her thighs. From this cream she opened a large green jar and scooped out a large dollop of a greenish paste that she applied to Alexia's still blushing breasts. The paste quickly dried, changing colour to a deep red.

Once dry, Iridia peeled the dried shell off, revealing Alexia's smooth taut breasts. The concoction had left her breasts rosy and depilated; the nipples smooth, stiff and darkly suffused. Iridia retrieved the blue bottle she had previously used and again spilled its elixir onto the Alexia's bosom. She adhered to her previous procedure of pinching the nipples severely and then comforting them. As before, the initial attacks elicited sharp cries of pain followed by more agreeable moans of enjoyment as Alexia became more accustomed to the procedure.

1...34567...9