Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A larger group of people were seated around a depression in the centre of the hall watching something that Alexia could not see though she could hear the encouragement of the crowd. Some of the spectators had women, dressed similarly to Alexia, sitting on their laps or kneeling in front of them. Riella pushed Alexia toward this group. As they approached, Oscar broke from the group and approached.

"Alexia, how beautiful you are tonight. Come I think this will interest you."

Riella transferred her charge to the care of Oscar and left while Alexia was hurried to the crowd. Oscar pushed his way through the crowd until he reached a seat at the edge of the pit. Inside the pit her eyes widened as they lighted on the trader, Lurgus, kneeling on the floor fastened securely to a pillar by stout ropes.

A collar, like those on guard dogs, had been put around his neck. He seemed passive and resigned to his fate. Oscar sat down pulling Alexia to his knee, his free hand immediately slipping inside her gown to hold and caress her smooth breasts.

Alexia was abashed as she discerned the eyes of many onlookers on her, their poorly concealed lust evident. Her embarrassment magnified when he lifted her gown and displayed her quim to all those nearby. A tall woman came to them and dropping to her knees kissed Alexia's moist mount.

"Let me have her for a while, Oscar. She has a smell of raw wantonness about her. I must sample her."

"Perhaps later, Estella. Tonight she has an important appointment. But, I'm sure while we wait for the main act she would welcome your attention."

Oscar turned Alexia so that she faced Estella and moving her so that she sat so that her thighs straddled his knees, drew up her gown to the waist.

Estella kneeled between both sets of legs and Alexia felt the first fluttering advances of Estella's tongue on her burning sex.

The moist invader rasped through the woolly veil to the soft source of her sensuality, quickly exposing the hard nub of joy, which rose immediately to attention. Alexia's awareness of her debauched state disappeared as Estella's fingernail traced the length of her clitoris. With a soft moan she slumped against Oscar's chest and pressed her vulva against Estella's mouth while Estella delicately nibbled Alexia's reared knob.

Estella's fingers quickly found the trickling entrance to her greedy orifice and thrust inside. Hands fondled Alexia's breasts until a sharp stab of pain in her bottom heralded the entrance of Oscar's cock, aided by Estella, into the tight grasp of her bottom.

This exquisite torture soon elicited gasps of pleasure from Alexia as she shamelessly rode Oscar's cock to the considerable delight of the avid spectators. Until finally, with dulcet sighs and moans, she rewarded them with an immodest salute to Oscar's vigorous infusion. Alexia blushed deeply as the crowd that had gathered around them burst into spontaneous applause.

As the crowd withdrew she saw several other blue gowns being chivvied away to dedicate their nubile bodies to the pulsing rhythm of desire. Alexia could already see one novitiate bent at the waist, her gown swept over her back, and entertaining the member of a tall man in her beleaguered bottom.

1...456789