Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexia, kneel on all fours with your forearms on the ground and your bottom up, legs wide apart." Iridia commanded.

Alexia opened her eyes and seeing the firmness in Iridia's, obeyed submissively. Iridia felt her own excitement rise as she saw Alexia's pubis peeping through her legs; her slot already red and moist.

Iridia opened another jar and extracted a substance that she was able to make into a ball with her hands. She then rolled it into a cylindrical shape that resembled a penis and pressed it deeply into Alexia's vagina. This inspired loud moans on the part of Alexia as the substance entered her.

Iridia aided its entry with a dildo that had been prepared for just this purpose. She then selected a brown jar from which she scooped out a quantity of the clear salve. Spreading it across the flaring globes of Alexia's backside, she commenced kneading it into this part of her anatomy.

Iridia paid careful attention to the dark circle of muscle that encircled her postern portal to pleasure. When she had finished this, Iridia lifted a small glass syringe and filled it with a milky liquid. She then gently inserted it into the tight confines of Alexia's bottom and injected its contents deep into her entrails. She repeated this process until a slight dribble of liquid ran from the tenacious orifice.

Iridia poured a purple liquid into a bowl and moving around to Alexia's head placed it in front of her nose. When all these preparations were complete she stood back and again observed Alexia. Some of the lotions and unguents that Riella had provided and instructed her to use were unknown to Iridia. She was regularly surprised by the effect of her ministrations on the women she had practiced on.

Alexia's eyes had closed and she was slowly rocking forward and backward sighing quietly while a small dribble of saliva rolled down her chin. Riella had told her to expect this and that she should proceed to the next facet of her regimen.

Lifting up the dildo that she had just used to fill her accommodating vagina she smeared liquid from the syringe on it and rubbed it until it glistened. Then, pressing it firmly against Alexia's still dripping bottom hole inserted it with a wet sucking noise that blended in licentious counterpoint with the abandoned murmuring from Alexia.

Leaving the tool inserted Iridia stepped back, feeling amorous stirrings in her loins as she observed the compulsive clenching of Alexia's enlarged orifice and her throes of passion. She stepped forward again and grasping the handle of the dildo pulled it out to the tip and then forcefully plunged it back in up to its broad hilt.

Alexia gasped and gurgled incoherently as she heaved her bottom urging the tool deeper. Iridia repeatedly pistoned her willing slave until the air was redolent with the pungent aroma of women in heat that exuded from Alexia's dribbling orifices. Iridia was unable to resist reaching between Alexia's bedewed thighs to finger her tantalizingly rampant clitoris.

Alexia's slippery vagina ran brown with secretions produced from the substance Iridia had previously inserted. Alexia's bottom and hips now twisted violently as the combined effects of Iridia's prodding transported her to the pinnacle of lust.

Iridia felt animated. Alexia had completely succumbed to her skills. She felt sure that Alexia and she could be friends. Her reverie was cut short by the entrance of Riella again.

"You have done well Iridia." She said as her hands stroked Alexia's bottom, prodding and teasing her responsive pudenda until Alexia moaned again with escalating passion.

"Put this cloth under her nose and retrieve the bowl you placed there."

Iridia took the cloth and followed her instructions. Alexia's eyes opened as if from a deep sleep and her face coloured as she encountered the watching females.

"Come Alexia you have rested long enough. Into the pool with you. You too Iridia. Wash each other and remove the evidence of your wickedness."

Alexia slid to the floor and padded across to the pool with Iridia where they both entered. Iridia steered Alexia so that she sat in her lap and picking up a large sponge from the side of the pool she began to wash Alexia. She scrubbed Alexia's breasts until they glowed and then shifted her focus to Alexia's yet sensitive vulva.

Iridia craftily touched and squeezed Alexia's stiffened clitoris whilst pretending to wash her, causing Alexia to heave her hips convulsively. This allowed Iridia to surreptitiously slip her middle finger into the snug clasp of Alexia's ready passion canal.

"Now Alexia, wash Iridia."

The women changed position. Iridia now sitting on Alexia's lap. Alexia saw this as a chance to repay the young girl for the erotic liberties she had taken with her. Drawing the sponge slowly over her voluptuous bosom, teasing the juvenile nipples until they stuck out impudently like little corks.

Noticing that Riella had once again departed, Alexia grasped both tender nubs and twisted them sharply, causing Iridia to cry out in pain. Then, turning the tables on the young wanton, Alexia turned her over her knee so that Iridia's bottom projected above the water and commenced to spank her.

Iridia's cries and screams went unheeded by both Alexia and her captors. After some minutes of this, Alexia found herself strangely fascinated by the effect of her discipline on the young bottom. The formerly pursed lips of her virginal slit had parted slightly; fluttering open and closed with each swat of her hand. She lowered her hand to the plump lips. Parting them with two fingers she trailed her finger through the pink interior.

Iridia's crying abated and altered to an odd mewling noise as Alexia effortlessly located the Iridia's pleasure button. It was a matter of moments before Iridia was squirming wildly as Alexia skillfully piloted her to an intense climax, that started in her loins and spread through her chest and legs.

Alexia shocked by her depravity released Iridia and quit the pool. She found a towel and began to dry herself. Iridia herself exited the pool and came over to Alexia and embracing her tightly pressed her moist lips to Alexia's, pressing her tongue between her teeth and tickling her tongue. Alexia was overwhelmed with exotic sensations and hugged the girl to her; her oozing slit pressed firmly against Iridia's.

At last they parted, confused and embarrassed at their immodest behaviour. However, they had little chance to pursue their feelings as Riella entered the room and said.

"Iridia, go and sit over by the wall and observe. This is part of your education. Come Alexia, sit here on the couch."

She guided Alexia to the dias and sat her down. She stroked her fingers along Alexia's smooth belly and across her swelling orbs.

"Iridia has done a fine job. Your breasts are flawless and firm like a maiden's. And your warm slippery cleft is as tight as a virgin's; though we know better."

The curtains swished apart and a tall well built youth entered. Alexia's eyes were guiltily drawn to his pendulous prick that bounced saucily against the dangling sacs containing his balls.

"Alexia, your task is to arouse this man without leaving your place. Once he becomes hard, you must then pleasure him. But, you can use only your upper body and he is not allowed to either touch you or penetrate you. If you are unable to do this, you will be punished."

Alexia well knew the price of failure but her recent activities had well primed her desire and she saw her task as a not unwelcome one. She stared at the youth's face catching his eyes and drew them to her ample bosom. Her fingers flicked the darkened teats until they stood, erect and potent. Already his cock began to stiffen. She licked her fingers and wet her nipples until they glistened lewdly and then with a slow gesture parted her knees until he could barely glimpse her furlined seat of pleasure.

This was too much for the youth whose cock sprang out like a spear. Alexia stood up, her legs parted modestly and walked to the inflamed lad and cupped his balls with her hand. He shivered charmingly. She kneeled and took the drooping sacs into her mouth, tonguing and mouthing them. He groaned audibly and the first drops of his rising passion beaded the ruby tip of his manhood.

She abandoned his balls and holding his eyes with hers, ran her tongue up the stiff shaft and collected the first dew of his desire on her tongue. Her tongue flickered busily around the glowing glans provoking more slippery offerings which she gobbled greedily.

At last, with the boy almost fainting with lust she swallowed his member to the hilt. All restraint, on his part, was lost and his pent up juices gushed into her mouth like a fountain. Alexia backed away and observed her handiwork. The boy stood flush faced and heaving as his prick slowly subsided to its original flaccid state and he was led away by Riella. Riella returned and smiled at Alexia.

"You are not yet done Alexia. Your next client should prove to be a better test of your art. The last one, as expected, was no match for your feminine devices. This time as before you must not touch him until he exhibits his arousal. However, you are not restricted to sitting in one place. Behold, he comes."

The curtains swept apart and well built man of some thirty years entered and was directed to his position of honour. His penis hung thick and ropy from the dense black bush at his waist. Alexia looked at his face and saw a crude but honest man stare back.

Alexia moved in front of him and kneeled down. As before with the youth, her hands slid across her stomach and climbed wantonly to her breasts which they cupped and squeezed. She plucked the the tender buds of her bosom until they protruded stiff and rosy glowing from the ivory orbs.

She smiled bewitchingly at the man but noticed with some chagrin, that although he smiled back at her, she had drawn no response from his hanging jewels. She lay down on her back and drew her knees up to her chest and parted her thighs until he had a clear view of their well furred junction. Her hands trailed through the delicate hairs until tumescent inner lips formed a rosepink gash. Her fingers parted the glistening folds and lay exposed the voluptuous inner sanctum.

She lifted and stroked her all too noticeable clitoris until it stood bold and solicitous. From her immodest position she could see that her persistence was beginning to reap its first rewards. The man's cock now showed the first suggestion of arousal; a subtle lengthening and swelling. Her fingers dipped into her moistening slot and spread its elixir throughout her slit and over her longing clitoris. Her eyes closed as she felt the rising spasms of lust cloud her thoughts. A quick glimpse at the man showed him to half erect so she continued with her calling.

With first stabs of pleasure she heaved her hips up driving the fingers of one hand deep within. The climax swept through her pushing all thoughts of decency from her. The waves abated and she once again observed the man. Apart from his obvious warmth his prick still had not reached a full erection and Alexia worried as to what further depravity she could devise which would complete her charge. She thought back to the perversions she had been subjected to and slowly regained her knees.

She crawled close to the man and turning her face from him raised her bottom to his view. With one hand supporting her, she used the other to titillate the hidden ring of muscle that men aspire to pierce. She pressed her finger into the tight orifice, twisting and turning it to stretch it. Through her legs she could see that this was the key to the man's passion, but she would need to do something dramatic to finally gain his complete acquiescence.

She rose and walked to the couch and located the dildo which Iridia had put to such recent service and brought it and a cushion back. She lay again in front of the man with the cushion under her hips and drew her thighs up to her chest so that both of her portals were visible to the man. Placing the dildo against her vagina she plunged it in and then, taking the slippery shaft rubbed against her tighter orifice.

She repeated this for some minutes until the entire vale from anus to vulva were bright with her copious effusion. Finally she placed the shaft at her nether portal and with some effort pressed it in up to the hilt. This accomplished her objective and the man's thick member stood out thick and sinuous.

Alexia noted he was even more endowed than Ingemar had been and her slit itched instinctively. She reached down to remove the intruder in her bottom hole but Riella spoke.

"Do not remove it Alexia, you need more tutoring in this area. Your job now is to pleasure this most fortunate of men. Kneel for Alexia and let her complete your cure."

Alexia rolled to her knees and found herself faced with his monstrous prick, but she did not touch it. Instead she moved behind the man and parting his buttocks with her hands she slipped her tongue between them until she could feel the tight O of his anus. She flicked her tongue across the sphincter and occasionally pressed her tongue into the taut grotto, evoking gasps from the man.

Last, she moved again to his heaving prick and with no ceremony, closed her mouth on it and began milk him. As she performed this she could feel the shaft in her bottom being withdrawn. But, instead of it being withdrawn it was thrust back in again causing her to groan audibly.

"Concentrate on your duty Alexia. You must learn to subdue your own cravings and concentrate on your responsibilities. Remember you are but a vessel for pleasure."

Alexia's bottom weaved sensuously as she was both giver and receiver of pleasure. In minutes she tasted the oncoming of the man's orgasm and soon felt her mouth inundated with his salty elixir. Her own pleasure mounted as now not only did the dildo ream her delicate bottom but her clitoris was being massaged industriously. In order to maintain her own pleasure she did not release the man's cock but rather kept on sucking it.

As her own lust peaked, she realized that the man was once again stiff and she again felt the bursts of liquid from him. She backed away from the man and watched as he was led away, tears leaking pathetically from his eyes. Riella returned immediately.

"My dear, I become more impressed with your skills every day. The master certainly has a genius for picking talent, but I'll admit in your case I was skeptical at first. The man you just favored used to be one of your master's favourite operators. After an accident he has been impotent for some years and yet you were able to surmount his malady and apparently restore him to his former splendour. No one has been that successful before, though some have come close. I think you have proven yourself eligible for an excursion in the gardens. Come you young strumpet and lie up on the couch."

Alexia obeyed her command mutely. Riella came to her and without a word massaged Alexia's entire body with a diverse combination of fragrant unguents.

"Drink this." Riella directed Alexia, handing her a fluted glass filled with a light blue liquid.

Alexia sipped the liquid and finding it not unpleasant, drank it.

"And now we are off." Said Riella offering her hand to Alexia. "Iridia you will stay here and await Alexia's return. She will have need of your services later, as the master has indicated his intention to pay her a visit."

Alexia's heart leaped at these words, though her heart grieved for Ingemar at her easy virtue. Riella gave her no time to dwell on these thorny issues of the heart, sweeping her out of the door and into the corridor. It had been weeks since Alexia had even left her room and despite her self reproaching, took in her surroundings eagerly.

The corridor had small windows on each side that opened into other rooms similar to her own. They had to walk some distance before she glimpsed any other occupants. But, at the first occupied room, Riella stopped and said.

"Observe one of your fellow body slaves. She has shown some partiality to pursuits highly valued by our guests and is thus being prepared for the full exercise of it."

Alexia looked through the small window and was startled to see Lauran, whom she had last seen at the slave auction being dragged away by the odious Lurgus. She was kneeling face down, her stomach resting on a low bolster, whilst a dark skinned creature thrust his glistening cock forcefully into her well distended anus.

A small boy/man lay under the support facing upward as he plied a brush to her gaping slit. Every so often the man/boy would scoop some dark unguent, which Alexia recognized all too readily, from a pot and applied to Lauren's tender slot and pleasure nodule. Lauren gasped with both exertion and pleasure as the man finally grunted out his passion and arched his back, obviously pumping his copious seed into her.

The man, standing up, revealed his well muscled torso. His cock hung like a large serpent between his thighs as he surveyed Lauran's still heaving bottom. Then, he turned on his heel and left the room. Thinking that the engagement was over, Alexia made to rise.

"Wait!" Hissed Riella.

Alexia's eyes widened as she recognized the man who now entered the chamber. It was the same man she had recently released from the thrall of impotence. He quickly moved to Lauran's side and whispered in her ear. His words rose clearly to the window.

"Only four? Well my dear you will become intimate with my teaser in the next weeks and months."

He displayed his already upright cock to her.

"Regard your instructor and obey my commands. Now kiss it and I will introduce you to it."

Lauran's head lifted briefly as she kissed the glossy shaft and then fell again. The man talked briefly to the man/boy who filling his brush with ointment, distributed it along the pink crevice and into the deep cleft between the white globes of her bottom. Then, resuming his recumbent position under the bolster left the field open for the other man who wasted no time in plunging his eager cock deep inside her bottom hole.

Lauran gasped with the force of his entry but she was offered little time for reflection as the man wildly thrust into her, rocking her body wildly.

"She will soon readily equate the feeling in her tender slit with the tight plug within her bottom, but enough idle spying Alexia. We have still further to go and more to see."

The next room they stopped at, revealed a quite stunning woman similar in stature to Iridia, though with a plumpness that tended to obese. She was dressed in the standard blue gown and standing in a corner. A man was sitting on a couch at the doorway his rampant cock in no doubt as to its aspirations.

"Come Dilys, you must be more accommodating. I was only this morning talking to your friend with the rod, and he told me how he was eager to reacquaint himself with your body."

"I don't want to go back there, Eustace. Please don't let him beat me. I will try to be better, but it's so hard, I'm a married mother, I'm not used to exposing myself to strangers." She said her tone a mixture of defiance and fear.

"Then be sensible. Come here."

She moved toward him slowly until she stood in front of him.

"Now display yourself."

"I can't, it's too embarrassing".

"This is foolish. Must I leave and advise the punisher that you will be returning to his tender care." Eustace turned on his heel to leave.

"No, no wait." The woman cried falling to her knees and grasping him frantically around the knees.

She delicately parted her gown and revealed splendid breasts, tipped with cherry nubs. Slowly drawing her hands over them she soon had them stiff and ready. The man returned to her and said.

1...456789