Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have let your body decline badly. How proud you were of it when we were younger. I remember well how you tormented me with mere glimpses of these delicious breasts. How the tables have turned. Now I control you and them. Come closer Dilys and offer me one of your tender morsels."

She acquiesced and he took first one stone hard nipple and then the other into his mouth. Her facial expressions showed that he was probably nibbling them severely.

"Now kiss the rod."

She knelt done and took his hard member into her mouth and began sucking it while he handled her breasts freely. After some minutes he said.

"I remember the day I saw you doing this to Lurgus behind your house. The day after you swore that you were mine alone and that I would have to wait until we were betrothed before you could possibly let me feel your nubile body. The day I watched you allow him to unfasten your dress and let him feel your breasts. The very same day I saw you lying in the hay, your legs wrapped round his body while he exercised his prick in your tight vagina. By the cry you gave when he entered I'm minded to believe that it was he that broke your hymen. Yes, things change. Now kneel facing away from me."

This achieved, he was not slow to mount her and press his cock into her bottom hole. But Alexia had no time to watch.

"That is what happens to the wives of men who anger your master. Do you recognize her?"

"No, I have never seen her before."

"Yes, but you have seen her fair daughter. She is the strumpet mother of young Iridia."

Alexia gasped with shock at this revelation and took one last glimpse of Iridia's mother bent over, her bottom being soundly reamed by her lover's thick cock.

Riella swept her to the next room where a young girl no more than fifteen was standing self consciously in front of a man.

"Come Hanna and give your master a kiss."

She came slowly but unhesitatingly to him and pecked him on the cheek.

"No, you must be more devoted. Like this." He said pulling her into his arms, planting his mouth on hers and kissing her blatantly.

Without releasing her, he hauled her down onto his knee. His hand vanished into the folds of her gown, which shortly fell apart revealing the broad pink cleft between her young thighs where his hand energetically fondled her well moistened vulva.

She put up no resistance to his advances and moved impulsively to his encouragement. Presently Alexia could hear the sharp gasps from the girl as her climax swelled through her. But, again Alexia was swept on her tender slit wet with sympathetic anticipation.

At last they arrived at a door which led outside into a beautiful garden. A sweet aroma arose from the many flowers and flowering bushes that grew there. Alexia gazed up at the sun, revelling in its heat and surprised at how much she had missed it, cooped up inside.

"I have prepared some refreshments for you, Alexia." Riella said as she poured wine into a glass and handed it to her.

Alexia took the glass and drank the sweet refreshment at a draft, whilst Riella plied her with other savories that Alexia ate voraciously quickly discovering that she was famished. Finally, her appetite gorged, she took time to examine the environment she found herself in. Trees and bushes trimmed artistically were set within small beds of flowers. A small white stone path wound through islands of bush and flower and disappeared into a small thicket.

"If you follow the path you will find a nice secluded area in the woods where you can relax. Some food and blankets have been left there for you. I will leave you now and come back for you later. In case you are planning to escape, let me assure you that the garden is quite secure. The walls beyond your capability to climb and even if by some miracle you were able to scale them, you would discover that what is on the other side is far worse than what is on this side."

Riella left, leaving Alexia alone. Alexia ambled along the small path delighting in her superficial liberation from obligation and domination. The fragrance of the blossoms filled her senses and she felt strangely free and happy.

Entering the cool narrow wynd through the trees she recalled her youthful enjoyment of walks in the woods around her home. Her eyes misted as thoughts of her present predicament threatened to overwhelm her good mood.

At last she arrived in a grassy clearing. A selection of food and drink was laid out under a tree on a cloth. Alexia was surprised to feel hungry and went over to the food and sampled it. There were flaky pastries and dainty sweetmeats that she washed down with the wonderful blue wine she found there. After partaking, she lay out on the grass and soon fell into a deep slumber. She woke suddenly as she perceived a shadow fall over her and looked up to see the master standing over her. Her chest became tight as her concealed slit throbbed with awakening ardor.

He kneeled beside her stroked his hand over her cheek. Bending he covered her mouth with his and captured her fluttering tongue between his teeth. Sitting back, he deftly untied her bodice and started to fondle her already tumescent breasts. Again his head dipped, taking first one and then the other stiff nub between his teeth and grazing them with his teeth.

He drew her shift from her shoulders and pulled it down her body until it rested around her knees and all her secrets were exposed. He turned her over and raising her to her knees, spread her thighs apart and stabbed his rampant cock deep into her soft, welllubricated sheath. His thrusts were firm and true and in a short time had worked their beguiling as her breathing came in short gasps and her hips heaved back to meet the audacious attack.

When she had recovered her composure she turned around to look at him but he was gone. She lay naked on her back revelling in the still tender flush of pleasure. She could see him walking towards her, his head a flame of gold, and yet perhaps it was not him. Her mind seemed to be detached from her body.

Although her mind told her she was being unchaste, her body quickened in expectation. As he drew closer she realized it was not the master at all. She made as if to retreat but the man held her and whispered in her ear.

"Leaving so soon Alexia? It is I Ingemar, I told you I would visit again."

"Ingemar!" she gasped and turned to face him before locking him in a sensuous kiss. His hand stroked her naked body, drawing up through the dense bush between her thighs and feeling the sticky exudate of her recent wantonness.

"Ah, I see you have been with your new lover. His seed leaks from your tender spot."

"I cannot lie to you Ingemar it is true but he has me in thrall. I am powerless to resist, but it you who is my love. Come, fill me with your cock make me forget the master. My body is yours. Feel how my slit unfolds to welcome your manhood."

She lay on her back her legs spread wantonly, her eyes glazed with the onset of reawakened lustful yearnings. Rufus, kneeling before her, grasped her thighs and with one quick lunge buried himself in her well lubricated and throbbing grotto.

Alexia was asleep and dreaming when Riella came to escort her back to her room. She lay in all her naked splendour, legs splayed wantonly revealing her well exercised notch. Her pubic hair was sticky and matted, guilty evidence of mutually pleasurable employment of her well primed tinderbox.

Riella ran her fingers through the tousled bush until it disclosed the pink core of desire. As always, her eyes were drawn to the prominent knot of her clitoris. Even in repose it was large enough to grasp between finger and thumb. As she captured it with her fingers, Alexia sighed and stretched her legs further apart. The nub of flesh grew firm and expanded perceptibly. Riella traced her finger nail along it prompting delightful tremors in her legs. Already, her vagina yawned, its rhythmic pulsations expelling a trickle of female essence; the herald of desire.

From her pocket Riella removed a wooden box and opened it. Inside, there was a perfect copy of her master's cock. She withdrew the flawlessly accurate item and used it to titillate the entrance to Alexia's exceptionally responsive aperture and coat its surface with her slippery exudate.

Alexia's hips writhed sensuously and began to elevate, engulfing the subtle intruder unhesitatingly. Riella allowed the woman to be the agent of her own pleasure, only holding the dildo motionless above the grateful cavity. Grasping the rampant nodule of Alexia's clitoris, Riella relentlessly stroked and squeezed it until Alexia cried out in pleasure thrusting hard against the staff.

"Alexia, wake up." Riella spoke in her ear.

Alexia's eyes opened.

"You are a deliciously wanton woman. I am pleased with you. Now take what is buried between your thighs and remove it. Very good, now I want you to take it and put it into your bottom."

They walked back to Alexia's cell. All at once, Riella caught her arm and restrained her.

"Ah ... I think we have arrived at an auspicious moment in the young life of Hanna." She whispered.

Alexia looked into the room and saw Hanna sitting on her bed. A young man had entered the room and was advancing toward her.

"Hanna, I have come as promised."

Hanna's head sprang up and she ran to the boy eagerly.

"Quick, Edgar they could be back at any time. Make me happy just like the last time you came." She gushed.

"Take off your skirt. I am going to show you something I saw the other day." He commanded almost apologetically.

"What is it?." She asked throwing off her robe.

She stood selfconsciously as he regarded her with undisguised lust. Removing his clothes his eagerness bobbed bewitchingly as he moved to her and kissed her tenderly on the mouth. His attentions moved to her tight round breasts. Eyes closed, she swayed erotically as his mouth roamed across her belly and into the dark recess of her sex. Moans of delight arose from her as he frenziedly explored her forbidden nook.

They fell to the bed and she pressed his mouth against her spot until he unexpectedly stood up.

"No, don't stop Edgar. I need to feel the pleasure again."

"And you will Hanna, but today you must submit to my staff."

"What do you mean? What are you about? Surely your sticker will not go there. Ah ... I feel some pain. Ah ... Ahhh ... Oh Edgar your thing is in me. It feels strange, but it no longer hurts. Oh yes, do that."

The lovers writhed deliriously on the bed, Edgar's considerable cock driving into Hanna's welcome haven. Alexia's throat was tight and her sex thickened and salivated reflexively. She eagerly raised her gown when Riella's hand reached beneath to stroke her burning slit. Alexia's mounting passion reflected Hanna's as Riella expertly brought her up to boiling. Both Hanna and she vented their passion vigorously as their desire bubbled over.

Alexia's confusion dissipated instantly when she heard a disturbance below.

"Someone is coming." Said Edgar "I must fly. Put on your gown quickly. I will try and come again."

Hanna in a daze dropped her gown over her head and lay down again as the boy fled through the door, barely avoiding the entrance of the man Alexia had seen previously dallying with Hanna.

"Hanna, come sleepyhead and give me a kiss."

As though still in a daze Hanna rose and came to the man who enfolded her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He swept off her gown and drew her to his knee. With eyes closed she accepted his caresses.

"Look at me Hanna, you must see what I do." The man said as his hand transferred to her delicate slit.

"My my, Hanna. How wet you are. Have you been a bad girl?"

She blushed ashamedly.

"You have let someone into your little box have you not. Well you must now be bold. Come my little one. Yes that's right impale yourself on me. Ah, you young temptress. Now the game begins anew.

Alexia was reluctantly led away from the sound of slapping thighs and guttural cries of the young horse rider and her wild rocking horse. Hanna lost to the intense rush of unconscious passion, her vagina stretched wide by the massive cock of her master. Her master revelling in the fluttering pressures of her well fitting slot.

Back in her quarters, Riella told Alexia to bathe. Removing her gown Alexia stepped modestly into the steaming water and sat down. She was surprised when Riella stripped off her own clothes and entered the water too. Riella kneeled across her thighs and pressing her breasts against Alexia's kissed her on the lips.

"Give me your tongue Alexia. Yes, that is good." Riella murmured as she pressed herself shamelessly against Alexia. Riella moved her knees beside Alexia's legs and while sustaining her torrid kisses pushed Alexia's thighs apart and started to stroke her slit.

Taking three fingers she thrust them deep into the unprotected hole touching off enchanting tremors in Alexia's body. Again she thrust inside, catching Alexia's clitoris with her thumb. She could sense Alexia's control yielding to her guidance and used it to replace the three fingers with four. Alexia groaned amorously as Riella continued her assault on Alexia's secret portal. Her thumb rolled her prominent clitoris mercilessly as she widened the womanly vent. Alexia gave a brief cry of dismay mixed with passion as she felt her sex widen to allow her digits.

"Ah Alexia, you remember this feeling from when your babies were born. But it was not exactly like this, was it? Instead of pain you feel your clitoris hardening to my touch. Yes, my dear let yourself go. Just a bit more. Come my dear, squeeze tight, come on my fingers."

Alexia moaned incoherently as her orgasm seemed to explode through her. Riella nibbled and suckled her breasts and lips as Alexia writhed ever more frantically. After it had waned, she felt consumed, though she welcomed Riella's gentle caresses and kisses. Riella assisted Alexia from the pool and led her to the divan.

"It is your turn now Alexia to pleasure me. It is something you will need to learn. You have ably displayed your lewd penchants with men, now you must learn to pleasure women too." Said Riella as she climbed onto the divan and opened her legs.

Alexia was nervous. Was this another test? She moved to Riella and stroked her breasts. Tentatively she twisted and squeezed her matronly nubs. Riella moaned excitingly as Alexia suckled and nibbled these delicate parts.

"Lie with me Alexia. Let me kiss your soft lips and suck your agile tongue. Yes, that's good. Press your wet little box against mine."

Alone again, Alexia sat on her bed preoccupied with confused thoughts of love and passion. Each day she surrendered herself to new and unfamiliar regions of licentiousness. Days passed by in a haze. Although it had been weeks since she had been first allowed into the garden, the days ran together in her mind. Weeks, in which she had seen the burgeoning sexuality of Hanna fanned into wanton yearning and the progress of the instruction of Dilys and Lauran, seemed but a single day. Yet she remembered it all.

Each day Riella brought men to her; tall men, thin men, young men, old men. Each to luxuriate in her lubricious embrace, feeling the gentle pressure of her vagina on their rigid cocks as her thighs heaved to meet each forceful thrust. She had tasted them all. Short and fat, long and thin, she had welcomed each into her grateful slot.

Sometimes she was instructed to lie passively while her consort freely sampled her maidenly treasures. Other times she was ordered to kindle their passion before sacrificing her virtue to their lechery.

At times as many as six men were brought to her room where and one by one she opened her legs to them and experienced the glow of orgasm with each before the next man was allowed to mount her. And throughout it all her bottom was not forgotten, with daily injections to acquaint it with its other possible use. She had not realized the diversity of man.

She had been surprised one day when Riella had brought a man who was all over black. Having never seen such a man, Alexia was curious to see him unclothed. When his robe had finally dropped she bore witness to the most amazing sight. His cock, which was raised, was the most massive she had ever seen. Fully three hand widths long, it was as thick as woman's arm. Until now, one of the largest members that Alexia had encountered was Ingemar's but the cock now extended to her was superb. So large was it that even erect, it pointed earthward.

The man indicated without words for her to approach him. Coercing her to kneel he placed the monster against her mouth, urging her to receive it there. Her mouth opened slowly and her tongue lapped the sticky secretion that escaped the dark invader. His eyes closed as he welcomed her amorous attentions, but soon he pressed more insistently until her lips formed a tight O around his cock as it moved in and out.

At first, the monstrous member almost choked Alexia but eventually she adjusted to its size and savored its musky tang. She was surprised with the tenderness of the brutish man. His hands gently, yet determinedly fondled her breasts, tweaking her nipples until they stretched unrepentantly into his hands.

Pushing her to her back he teased her sorely, gliding the purple knob through the wet cleft between her thighs and prodding it against her clitoris, which stood out hard and longing. Her juices fairly ran from her pulsating slit before he finally placed her on her knees and entered her from behind, his monster stretching her slit sorely and his slow thrusts hammered against her heart.

She felt at this time that her entire being was focused in the hole between her legs. The discomfort she felt, soon faded and the continuing tension on her clitoris soon provided the inspiration. His first powerful thrusts made her catch her breath as they widened her vagina. His hands all the while played with her breasts and her bottom. Holding her clitoris firmly between finger and thumb he rode her to a boneshaking climax. But before she could relax, he rolled to his back and impaled her again like meat on a skewer and silently instructed her to spit herself on his member.

This position allowed the monster to penetrate even deeper than before and each time it crushed against her tender cervix it felt like it had penetrated into her chest. Three times he rode her to victory before drawing her up to her feet and kissing her tenderly with his tongueless mouth and smiled at her. Alexia was drained completely. Never had she been so thoroughly taken over to the pursuit of raw lust and now she knew she was enslaved by his monstrous organ and would wait with anticipation for his next visit.

She looked up suddenly to see Oscar standing before her. Her response was as instinctive as it was profound. Her mouth dried up and heart pounded fiercely as her nipples tensed and her bearded slot dribbled expectantly.

The effectiveness of her training and conditioning was eloquently manifested by the unwitting separation of her thighs that revealed drops of glistening ardor squeezing through the tumescent pink lips of her sex.

His voice, when he spoke, undid her. She wanted nothing more than to pleasure him. To open herself to him; her heart, her mind, her body. She wanted to absorb him into herself. Already she sensed her faithless sex opening itself to his view.

"Alexia, it has been some days since we have talked." He said as his hands stroked unopposed other her heaving breasts. "Stand for me, so that I may view your charms."

Alexia did as she was bid standing easily, legs spread apart temptingly, her heavy breasts wobbling erotically. Oscar's gown fell to the ground and he stood in front of her, his one eyed reiver almost knocking against the portal of her sex.

1...456789