Village Tales: Alexia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia could not prevent her eyes from being drawn to it and her body swayed receptively, bumping the soft shaft with her downy mount. She gasped with fervor when with one quick step he impaled her then, lifting her from the ground pushed her onto the bed and launched a wild crusade on her modesty. His mouth found her delicate nubs and nibbled them voraciously while his cock flashed into her slit.

She moaned lasciviously as her reticence dissolved beneath his enthusiastic employment of accommodating sheath. In minutes she could sense the mounting glow in her loins and wiggled and heaved violently until, like a blast of unquenchable fire, her climax rippled over her. Swelling and contracting like waves on a beach it produced an all consuming need that engulfed her until she cried out hoarsely as her body vibrated uncontrollably to orgasmic spasms that completely consumed her.

They lay exhausted for some minutes before Oscar spoke again.

"I really must make more time for you Alexia, but let us speak of other things. Riella told me you have daughters."

Alexia went cold. She could not allow her daughters to be drawn into his grasp.

"Yes, I have three daughters."

"And how old are these young fillies? Have they been trained to the bit yet."

"What do you mean?"

"Are they married and opening their legs to a husband's vigorous cock?"

"Yes they are all married and live far from here."

"Tell me their names and how old they are." Oscar asked as his hand stroked skillfully between her thighs. Alexia found her attention wandering as she answered.

"Alana is the oldest, she is twenty one. Then there is Evelyn she is twenty and Winifred my youngest, eighteen."

Oscar slipped his stiff prick into her and began to slowly ride her again.

"Describe them to me." He demanded.

Alexia found it difficult to concentrate on the conversation as his thrusts began to rekindle her ardor.

"Alana is like me, though blue eyed with blonde hair. Winifred has blue eyes and dark auburn hair and Evelyn is tall with jet black hair and pale grey eyes."

"And who do they take after? Ingemar as I remember had blonde hair and blue eyes and you are blonde and green eyed. How did you manage to have such different children?"

Alexia blushed and she fell still as she answered.

"I'm not sure who they take after."

"You are a poor liar Alexia. I think you do know who they take after. I see I was not the first or even the second man you entertained in this pretty little nest. Come Alexia, tell me your story."

Alexia's face was beet red as she stuttered her response.

"What do you mean, I am a virtuous woman."

"Are you telling me that your never bedded anyone but your husband, you must think me very naive. The mere colour of your daughters eyes tells me that this is not the entire truth."

"It was an accident, a mistake, I was young. I was not in possession of my senses."

"Tell me your story, while I work."

"I was still young. I had been married for only six months and I already had a baby barely one month old, Alana. Work was difficult to find for Ingemar in the village and often he had to go to other villages to find work. It was lonely without him. The spring festival time came and a I went to the village fete with some friends. During the dance I sat with a table with other young people.

My mother was at home looking after the baby. We drank mead and danced. Eric, one of my friends, was very kind, bringing me drinks and dancing with me. I was very happy when I left the dance to go home. Ingemar had worked hard and we had a small cottage of our own. Eric offered to walk me home and I agreed because it was not safe to walk alone after dark what with wild animals. While we were walking Eric put his arms around my shoulder because, he said, I looked a little squiffed. And, to be honest I felt unsteady.

On the way I needed to go pee and I went into the woods to find a spot. Eric said he should come too just in case I got lost. I told him to look away while I squatted, but while I was relieving myself he came up and started to kiss me. I couldn't stop him because I had to hold my dress up so that it would not get wet. He unfastened the top of my dress and touched my breasts which were sore from being swollen with milk for Alana. Then he kissed them which was soothing to them.

After I had finished we sat and I let him kiss me because I thought that would be enough for him and he would then let me go home. But, his kisses were magical and my breasts started to trickle. Eric started to suckle like a baby and I nursed him. I could feel him drawing down my milk which made me feel strange and when he started to stroke me between the legs I knew that his suckling had made me feel randy.

I don't know how we got home because the next thing I remember was waking up and Eric lying on me jabbing his stiff cock into me and sucking milk from my breasts. I was shocked in the morning to wake up and find Eric still lying with me in my marriage bed. I had to submit to his lust once more before I could get him to leave. I never let him do it again, but when Evelyn was born later that year with dark black hair I suspected who's baby I had borne.

Ingemar wasn't suspicious because in his family his brothers and sisters were quite different in looks, but my mother seemed a little doubtful."

"And what about little Winifred, surely she too was an accident, a mistake."

"What? No, she is surely Ingemar's."

"Are you telling me that Eric was the only man other than your husband who dallied within this furry little notch?" Oscar scoffed as he redoubled his assault on her lubricious chink.

"It was only coincidence that the only other time I was swived I should have a baby. I was not responsible. I was presumed upon by an older man."

"Tell me about it."

"I was 18 winters, Ingemar was away working with father. I had decided to stay at my parent's cottage and keep my mother company. One day I came into the house from working in the barn and I went to my room to tend to Evelyn who was still at the breast.

When I entered the room I could hear my mother moving in the other room and was about to go in when I heard a deep male voice. Knowing that father was not home I thought I knew who it was. I had found out before that my mother had a lover. She was still quite young and obviously very sensuous.

I opened the screen just a crack to see my mother with her legs wrapped around Baldric and he, plunging his thick rammer deep into her sex. I was just in time to see her hips heave up and her moans of pleasure as he shot his load into her.

I ran quickly back to my room and picked up Evelyn and started to nurse her. I heard my mother leaving the house and assumed that Baldric had left too, when of a sudden the door to my room opened and Baldric entered.

"Ah lucky Evelyn. Would that I were in her position." He said as he entered.

"Then, bold as brass he came over to me and, pulling my blouse open, brazenly stroked my unoccupied breast. Before I could do anything he said "Let me help you with your feeding, Alexia.", pulled up my dress and began to lick me between the legs. I tried to push him away but Evelyn started to cry because she wanted to feed. I couldn't stop him."

"Did Baldric give you pleasure?"

"He kept licking until I couldn't hold it in anymore and I had an orgasm. But, he didn't stop, he kept licking me and then started to put his finger into me. After I orgasmed again he took Evelyn from me and put her back in her crib.

I tried to get out of the room but he caught me and carried me back and stripping off my clothes lay me face down over his knee and spanked my bottom until it burnt. Then he lay me on the bed, took out his huge rammer and stuck it into me, telling me that Ingemar wouldn't know and that it was alright to enjoy another man's prick.

He soon made me climax again and then he did something that shocked me. He turned me over and pulled me to the end of the bed until I was kneeling on the floor and put his cock into me from behind. After several thrusts he changed his target and pressed his cock into my bottom. It was then I think that my mother came in and found him filling my bottom with his seed.

She shouted at him to leave and came over and cuddled me like she did when I was young. She kissed me all over and before I knew it we were both naked and she was lying over me, our sexes pressed together while she hugged me and we bumped together like lovers. She kissed me passionately and then reversing her position licked me between my legs. As my passion mounted I found myself instinctively returning her wanton attentions.

She sighed bewitchingly and I found myself wanting to pleasure her. Soon we both reached the zenith of enjoyment while my baby watched from her crib. My mother told me Baldric was too old to get me with babe although I was a bit worried when the baby was born with dark hair like his. But, Ingemar's sister had the same colour hair so I know it was his."

"Perhaps Ingemar's mother was not so pure either. Come now, kneel for me and I will do to you what so shocked you when Baldric did it so many years ago. That's good. Ah, you begin to like the attention being paid to this small hole. Move your bottom now. Good."

When they separated, Oscar said.

"I have something to show you Alexia. I think it will make you happy to see it again.

"

He went to the door and picked up a wooden box and brought it back to the bed. Alexia recognized it immediately. Oscar opened it and lifted out her childhood pacifier.

"We found this box in your home. Beautiful workmanship isn't it."

She watched it with a mixture of embarrassment and desire.

"Show me how you used this Alexia. Just the short end, surely not. Ah that's better is it not. What else did you do with it? In there too? How interesting. And how about this one, the middle sized one. This one is more satisfying for the growing woman isn't it. And does it fit in other places too. Yes? I can see it is no stranger to those regions. And last, the largest one. How it stretches you Alexia, let me stroke your little nub while you show me how you do this."

Little gasps and wheezes came from Alexia as this double attention worked its magic and she heaved her hips to timeless rhythm of the dance of creation. He stroked her round belly gently as his fingers gently teased her dribbling slit.

"Your belly seems more rounded than I remember it Alexia ... I wonder. When was the last time you had your monthly courses."

"I ... I don't remember. Everything is such a muddle in my head. I cannot remember bleeding since I was brought here, but I really can't remember." Alexia croaked, her attention to his words sorely challenged by the effect his well practiced fingers stirred in the rosy chink between her thighs.

"I think you may be with child. Let me look at you. Yes, now that I look at you more closely, your slit is hotter and more slippery, these glorious teats even more sensual than normal. I assumed they were just swollen from lustful exertion. But, now I see the areolae are wider and darker, the nipples fatter and longer. I sense that for the next several months your voracious sheath will yearn for additional employment.

I wonder who the father is? Is it perhaps your former husband and possessor of these lusty charms? Or perhaps one of the many sailors who have recently dropped anchor in this tender port to prove their mettle by riding the stormy waters within.

I will leave these beautifully made dildos for you to exercise both your vagina and your bottom hole. I believe your bottom especially needs to be more thoroughly enlightened to all the techniques of pleasure. Your lubricious womb I will pay special attention to.

Tonight I have arranged for some of the town's gentry to visit. You will attend to their needs, especially those of Harold, the High Duke. You will know him from his coat of arms, the rampant lion with mailed legs. Your gown has been laid out for you by the bath. Riella will be back to prepare you. Serve me well and you will certainly profit."

After he had gone, Alexia lay back, her trickling slit stretched and primed for her evenings duties while her mind recoiled from the probable form of her services. She had not long for reflection when Riella returned with Iridia.

"Iridia will prepare you for your evening's duties. Do not dally Iridia she must be ready in two hours."

Riella swept out of the room leaving the nervous Iridia with Alexia. Iridia led Alexia to the hot pool and, entering with her thoroughly scrubbed her until Alexia's skin glowed. Once they were both dried Iridia told Alexia to lie on the bed platform and with the same proficiency she had exhibited that morning, opened the tall blue bottle and poured some of its contents into one hand rubbed it over Alexia's warm belly.

She spread it from there to the firm projections of her breasts that were still swollen from her recent bout of lovemaking then, taking a small flexible wooden wand about eight inches long, she flicked it across Alexia's bosom prompting Alexia to cry out.

Iridia followed this bedevilment with gentle fondling, which both soothed and inflamed. This pattern of punishment and reward was repeated for some minutes until Alexia's reactions revealed her grateful acceptance of the smarting blows in order to receive the ensuing pleasure.

Iridia's observation was again, as it had been that morning, drawn to erect nub of flesh that poked its pink crest through the parted folds of her slit. Alexia lurched expectant as Iridia first stroked it with her fingers and finally took it into her mouth and sucked it industriously until Alexia could withstand it no longer and climaxed to the accompaniment of wet slurps that emanated from her semen injected vagina.

Finally, Iridia opened the small jar and massaged the cream, which had become both Alexia's torture and consolation, into her dripping slit and deep into her bottom until Alexia again writhed in orgasmic spasms of desire.

"Stand up Alexia while I help you with your gown." Iridia ordered as she picked up a glittering pink gown. Alexia allowed Iridia to lower it over her head. The dress was cunningly designed with overlapping folds of material that although presenting the appearance of being one piece provided subtle fissures that provided uninhibited access to her body.

Standing behind Alexia, Iridia slipped her hands inside the bodice and stroked Alexia's breasts while she herself pressed hers against her back. Iridia gently nibbled Alexia's ear while she whispered to her.

"You will be the most captivating woman at the party. No man will be able to resist caressing your breasts and then perhaps they will touch you here between your legs and finding you well primed, take you into a corner and stretch your cockpit until it fills to overflowing with their seed. See how easily you can entertain them."

Iridia moved in front of Alexia and showed her the simple fold of material that covered her mount, which when lifted, revealed her moist haven.

"But, that will not be all. Once they have sampled the treasures up front, will they be able to resist the posterior."

Iridia moved behind Alexia and lifted the small flap of fabric that concealed her secret spot. Alexia quivered as Iridia ran her hands over her bottom.

"Bend down you wanton strumpet and spread your bottom apart with your hands. Feel me touching your tight little hole. Ah it is slippery and hot. Feel my finger enter you. That pleases you does it not."

Alexia murmured quietly as Iridia played with her bottom. She felt shamed at behaving like this in front of the child, but could not hide her pleasure in the intimate contact. She felt a more insistent pressure building against her bottom hole and when she turned to see what it was, she found Iridia pressing one of her father's carved phalluses into her. With a pop, she found herself impaled on it's shaft.

Iridia turned it slowly in her hole and then began to push it back and forth into her. As the dildo gradually enlarged the tender hole, Alexia's feelings shifted from discomfort to longing.

Soon, mounting passion surmounted her principled objections to this new perversion and she found herself assisting its assault on her bashful orifice. Iridia pushed her over the bed and quickly impaled her vagina with the largest dildo and began to push both shafts into her impatient cavities.

In minutes Alexia felt the rising heat of her climax swell and envelop her. Her body flushed and her breasts swollen with passion burnt with a yearning need to have them held. She grasped them and squeezed them until they almost hurt.

Iridia turned her to her back and nibbled them mercilessly until again the waves of passion roared through Alexia's body. While Alexia lay heaving, Iridia wiped away all evidence of lechery from Alexia's charmingly flushed nether regions with an aromatic cloth.

Iridia filled a thick syringe with the milky fluid that Riella had left and pressed it into Alexia's bottom where she emptied it. She repeated this procedure twice more before giving Alexia one last wipe and standing her up.

"You are ready, Alexia."

Alexia was flushed and agitated. The lotions and creams were beginning to fulfill their function and her sex throbbed expectantly. Iridia gathered her to her.

"Don't worry, you will be well taken care of. I will wait for your return. Kiss me now before Riella comes to take you."

Alexia lowered her mouth to the girl's and kissed her passionately, capturing Iridia's tongue in her teeth and stimulating her saliva. Iridia backed away flushed and excited and would have been tempted to go further had not Riella appeared.

"Come Alexia, it is time. Let me see you. Yes, Iridia has prepared you well. As a reward Iridia you will be allowed to visit with Alexia this evening. Would you like that?"

"Y...Y...yes." Stammered Iridia self consciously.

"Good. Remember Iridia you too must be prepared for your introduction to the nobles later. Now come Alexia, your admirers await you."

They swept out of the room and Riella urged Alexia quickly down several long corridors lined with curtain concealed rooms much like hers. From some of these rooms she caught the undisguised moans and rhythmical wet slap of flesh against naked flesh as their occupants vigorously ministered to ardent lovers. Riella stopped at one room and opening the curtain a crack looked inside.

Alexia perceived a small naked woman sitting on her bed. Long black hair spread across her back and fell across small pert breasts that were tipped with dark brown areolae. Alexia was struck by her strange beauty when lifted her head to reveal an olive coloured face set with slanted black eyes that brimmed with tears. Riella closed the curtain and they continued their journey.

"Have you seen the like of that woman before?" Riella asked.

"No, never. What happened to her eyes?"

"That is normal for these types. She comes from far to the east. The master considers her quite a prize in his harem."

Alexia surprisingly, felt jealous and even a little sad at these words. She could not countenance the thought of her master running his hands over her yielding body, kissing her taut breasts, playing with her sensitive slit and then thrusting his stiff member into this foreigner's well-oiled slot, while she gasping in lust wriggled her nubile body under his. But, she had little time to ponder her feelings, because they arrived at a large wooden door, through which Alexia could hear talking and laughing. Riella opened the door and Alexia was ushered inside.

The room into which they entered was extravagantly beautiful. The floor was a polished gray marble that reflected everything on its shining surface. Polished granite columns rose from floor to ceiling, some 60 feet up. Tables heaped with all manner of fruits and sweetmeats were placed at various strategic locations around the room. Many men and, Alexia was surprised to see, some women were grouped together in small circles talking.

1...456789