Visit to the Cabin Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do we have here?" the officer looks at me and my wife. "Is this one of those slave rings I hear about?"

"Well sort of officer," I hear Mistress Susan speak, "But these two are here of their own free-will."

"Is that a fact," he responds.

"Aren't you slaves," Mistress Susan looks at both of us. We nod in unison.

"Well I feel tonight might be your lucky night. I am feeling real lenient, but it might cost you."

"What might be the price?" I hear Master Adrian say.

"I think this little bitch you have trussed up here might need a good fucking and I am might be the guy to just give it to her."

"Really officer?" Mistress Susan gets up and starts to rub up against him. "She's all yours officer. How would you like us to take her down for you?"

"Nah, just leave her like that except bend her over so I can get at her ass."

Soon Master Jonathan has uncuffed my wife and bent her at the waist. He then cuffs her hands behind her back and raises them and clips them to another chain from the ceiling. This leaves her bent over with her ass out and her hands raised to the ceiling. He pulls out the butt-plug with a pop and says "Officer, she's all yours."

I can't believe this is happening. How could an honest cop do this? As I look up at my wife I realize she is thinking along the same lines.

"You know it's hard for me to get my cock up just like that. I might need a little help. Now who is this boy over here fucking himself with the dildo?"

"That's her husband officer," Mistress Susan answers.

"Well his mouth looks mighty inviting force open like that. Maybe he can help me."

The officer walks over to me. He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. It's about 7 inches and thick. It's soft and just hangs there. He puts a foot on either side of my seat.

"Well get busy husband," I hear.

I stick my tongue out and lick the head. I have gotten used to the warm velvety feel of men's cocks. The officer then grabs the back of my head and forces his cock down my throat. He lets out a groan and his cock grows hard in my throat.

"That's it husband, get me ready for wifey over there. Would you like to see me fuck your wife in the ass over there?" I nod. "I am about ready to do that. Keep that tongue moving over my cock. Oh yeah that's it you little fag, get me nice and hard for the wifey." He pushes be down on the dildo and bounces himself in and out of my mouth.

Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth and walks over to my wife. He gets behind her and sinks into her in one stroke. Kim gasps and her eyes go wide again. Soon he is in a rhythm and fucking her senseless. Kim has several orgasms. After her third orgasm the officer lets loose and groans his satisfaction. He just hold himself inside of her a few moment and pulls out. He walks in front of her, pulls off her gag and instructs her to clean him up. I can't go back to work all filthy with your shit on my cock. My wife goes to work cleaning his cock of. Soon he is satisfied with her cleaning, pulls away and zips up his pants.

"Before I go you two, I think I should introduce myself. I am Master Ron, or as the club calls me "Officer Ron". I hope you had fun, but now I have to go back to my job. My break is up and the dispatcher is probably going to want to know where I am."

Officer Ron hugs Mistress Susan and pats the other two Masters on the back on his way out of the door. He tells them to have fun and what wonderful slaves we were.

Master Adrian moves back to the driver seat, cranks up the motor-home and heads down the road. After what had just happen I can't imagine what else these three have in store for us.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

One Quick Decision Ch. 01 A suspiciously gentle first night.in BDSM
A Mistress to Obey Curious submissivw man meets a lady online then realtime.in BDSM
Sara Gets What She Wants Domme pushes his boundaries, from pegging to bi sex.in BDSM
Spiced-Up Marriage: A Big Surprise Husband and wife explore same-sex curiosity together.in Fetish
My Neighbor Husband is a Jerk My neighbor takes her frustration from her husband on me.in Fetish
More Stories