All Comments on 'We Need To Talk Honey'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments (Page 2)
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
That's how i think...

Never compromise with cheating...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
how to tell

A good way to tell if it is a good story, if you still like it the third time you read it.

Well done.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Hey, Now!

LOL, a bit unrealistic, but a hell of a lot of fun!

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
tazz

36 is not old

it isn't even middle aged yet.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I can see the

smug smile of satisfaction on his face as he leaves Mickey and his soon to be ex to stew in their own mess. ; D

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Twist

A really good read.

Very enjoyable story.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good read and above all very funny...

Good read and above all very funny...As usual from you...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Oh Yeah

I like the line, "Are you confessing to me Charley that your having an affair with Linda?" Stupid cheating bitch. What did she expect? Fucking idiot.

Always a great read.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
IF

If a story has to lead to the fortunately fantastic, this is the best I have read! Too fantastic and the reader is ejected from the tale. This had the right balance of real possibility, fantasy, revenge, and hope for the future.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 9 years ago
I agree with you

The short, one-page format seems to go well with this sort of story. While I liked the Dave story, I think it could be edited to one or at most two pages and be more effective. But you've got more experience with this size than I have. My only one page tale got tossed because there was a murder in the middle of it and not enough dead prose around it to cushion the shock. Keep fooling with it and I'll watch and learn from you.

Hans

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NICE !!!

This was a damn good short story. I really, really, loved the ending. priceless. Along with it being somewhat funny it couldn't have been any better.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Love these little shorts

They're like a bowl of popcorn, delicious without a lot of involvement.

Hmm. That could also describe a brief affair. Interesting.

SaintososSaintososover 8 years ago
Writing a reasonably good novel is improbable...

But writing a good short yarn is nigh impossible. Apparently you do the impossible while pausing for a red light. Good show. Thanks. S.L.H.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
game,

set, and match

what a fun story

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Absolutely hilarous

This is preposterous as well as completely entertaining. Loved the humour. Definite unreserved five stars. Masterful condensed writing. Thank you for your effort.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
MIKEY LIKES IT ....MAYBE NOT SO NOW

Charlie finds his tuna is the best, TK U MLJ LV NV

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Another gem.

This might be my favorite of your flash stories. The methodical destruction of each step of the cheaters plan. The constant of being one step ahead of them, and the humor throughout the entire tale. Just a joy to read.

Thank you for writing and hoping to see more stories from you. 5 stars naturally.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
It's Amazing...

How many wives who want to "find themselves" seem to look at the end of another man's cock!

And then get pissed off when her husband finds some new pussy!

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Always

Always a good read from Britease.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Very fun

This was a great short!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 7 years ago
Great Fun....

Justice.......goodness, refreshing to discover there is still some justice around.

Thanks for a great read.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Infidelity

Another fun story enjoyed, 5 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

Always happy to re-read my favs. Classic tale of consequences and revenge.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Lmao !

When LW is the cesspool that's it's been these last couple of days , God bless the archives !

Also , if Laurel wants to notice , look at the views yesterday's cuck centric stories generated . I'm not a Wylie Coyote Super Genius by any stretch , but buisness wise, seems that Lit would seek to encourage a few more Cheating & Consequences stories being posted here , just looking out for your bottom line you know.

bgl35bgl35over 6 years ago

Great story loved it

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
You

write gold or crap. Nothing in between. What's up with that?

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
What an awesome little flash story. And a phenomenal BTB!

Short, to the point, and totally understandable. Hardly a (perhaps no...) wasted word.

This is easily a 5-star story, and I vote to make it a Classic Literotica LW STORY.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Mickey scored an own goal

and disqualified himself.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Always nice...

... When people get exactly what they deserves.

Nice BTC tales.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
At

Last BINGO! We have a Nice good old fashion Sunday afternoon BITCH BURN! Why I like it! Well what's not to like about it! We have Two burns for the price of one! Don't forget he now has 21yr old Goddess whose Daddy is a Billionaire! (What I don't understand is why Mickey Boy chased after his wife when he had a Perfect 10 at home) Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing like a good bitch roast, especially with a side of fried bastard. Great story!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Why?

Why does the idiot wife always say, "I'm going to fool around, but it will all be ok." Then, a few minutes later, it's "You can't leave me! You love me."

Has anyone ever actually met an idiot wife like this? She's delusional.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 5 years ago
Nice story

Payback comes back to bite quickly. I liked it!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I especially like it...

...when an author takes a familiar theme and spins it differently. This was done very well here and I enjoyed it. Thank you.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 5 years ago
Loved it

I enjoy a good little yarn stripped down to the basics. Perfect little tale of comeuppance. Well done

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Fucking a

Loved it. 5

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
Be careful what you want

VERY CAREFUL.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

“Not for you sunshine”. I loved that line. It kinda summed up the whole story. Good stuff, Britease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How did they get the locks changed on Michaels house without him knowing and also move all his belongings into Michaels house .If Debbie was going to be out all night and return to make breakfast,where would she have been,it can't have been at Michaels and how would he explain his absence to Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good read

All right take all cheaters and twist it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
double up on the "FUCKING A"

LOL I just LOVED it. Great story. HaHahahahahahaha!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BTB at its best! Short, sweet and to the point!

Not a single wasted word in telling this tale! The two cheaters got what's coming to them in tons! Wham bam and you out. Game set and match! Loved it!!! VERY MUCH! 5-Stars!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Talk pillow talk

Good

Covered all the bases only trade up

No whining and crying

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Second read

Damn I should have given you 5 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One

One of the best flash stories n LW by a true.master.

MAJOR04MAJOR04almost 5 years ago
Funny and great story

Wife and boy toy got just what they deserve!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
These short stories of yours are the best!

Your stories make me laugh. Short and right to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful lil' story

a real gem, ty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A satisfying...

...story that also met any standard set for entertainment. 5 stars

4fnwedo4fnwedoover 4 years ago
Tit for Tat!

Short, sweet and to the point. Well written.

5 *'s

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nothing new

So I'm reading the good old ones again. This is one of the best. You can almost see Charlie and Debbie's faces when he blows them up.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Great story

Nice to see the disgusting cheaters get their comeuppance and the two innocent parties not only get the better of them but find out they're made for one another. The way Charley dealt with them was masterful as well. He held all the cards and used them with precision timing. Shame he stayed with the bitch after she'd cheated on him before but, if he hadn't, he wouldn't have met Linda... plus, this is a Britease story, so it's kind of expected for the guy to stay with a slut longer than he should. Still and all, excellent story. May be my favorite from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How would he get every thing to Linda's and her have the locks changed without Mickey knowing.Where as Mickey been shagging Debbie?.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Great one

We all wish for such affairs to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't You Just Love It When...

When a well-to-do man wins the love of a rich young woman whose husband is caught cheating with the wife of the younger wife's husband. This is not a love triangle. It is a love quadrangle. Plenty enough sex to go around.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 4 years ago
Perfection

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Young Mickey boy did in fact get the boot the next day.

With the loss of his job he also lost his car and benefits. The last part was a bit of a shame when 2 of daddies boys turned up at his place and beat the living crap out of him with my lovely wife being forced to watch.

The medical bills were horrendous and Mickey was left with them all.

While he was in hospital she removed all his belongings out of the house and left them on the curb for rubbish collection. Guess she found herself after all.

Debbie was forced to find full time employment as she could not afford to live on her part time wage. She eventually found a well paying job so she was at least able to afford a reasonable lifestyle. We see her around town every now and then. The Parking Wardens uniform suits her.

Back to Mickey. When he was released from hospital he had tens of thousands of dollars debt. He was unable to find gainful employment and found himself on the street. His worst day was when Debbie told him to move on or she would call the Police for harassing her on her job.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Britease

Stories just keep getting better every time I read one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!! Short and Devastating.

What a coup - and so well described! Do keep them coming. 5 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

M I C K E Y M O U S E . Remember the Mickey Mouse Fan Club Song .Mickey Got Stuck with The Old Cheese on this one ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE JOB

ONE IN THE GOB FOR TRICKY, BUT NOT SO SLICKY, MICKEY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How

How could he have his things into Mickey's house without him knowing?.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 4 years ago
Fun Read

Fun short read! Smiled throughout.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Good quick read

Short but fun.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
More

Maybe the best of all Britease's good stuff. What a surprise for the cheaters. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it!

Enjoyed the revenge twist you put in. Also like the fact so many stories on L...a are too in depth about the "act", yours on the other hand was more interesting. Thanks

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

Another super story by this author

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Right On Charley

A kick to the 'goolies' wouldn't have got the point across any better! The shortcut to '3-0' was priceless and no need to get into the squishy details. Nice Job, Thank You! I should block 'Harry's' number and just ignore him or get his doctor to increase his 'meddies'! 5***** job i enjoyed reading it

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Laughed my butt off as to how cool Charley remained! Would have been totally different if Charlie had minimal "heads up"!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Poor old cow. Best line in one of LW’s bests”fuck off cheating bitch “ stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another 5. Dude keeps cranking them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good but yet another idiotic house giveaway. If all these lit authors were in school,they would have detention for copying others work. Just dumb and knocked a few points off.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

And another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its awsome hehehe

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best revenge completely unbelievable but good all the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the revenge on his wife & her lover; began before they knew it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and snappy. Not much depth to the story but much better than the average BTB fare.

LA

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

All I could think of while reading this story was the movie "MEATBALLS" lol

HEY MICKEY!!!!!!

HEY MICKEY!!! classic

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Short and sweet. What do they say revenge is be served cold, and boy was it. Well done 5-stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL great bit of fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did you have to make him a willing cuckold at the end? What was the point of it? It was enough for him to dump her, there was no need for the "she cheated on me before" bit.

From strong man to straw man in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

out with the old in with the new

his wife was a cuck then dumped for a younger model ouch

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the take down. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, women can't afford to risk younger lovers. It's usually too great a risk. She's almost barren at the age of 30, so 36 is DOA. Most men don't want to commit to an older barren women. Full stop. Even men want kids. And menopause turns women into frosty assholes. Most men feel pity for their faithful wives, so they put up with menopausal women out of duty. Women that gave them happy years and children. Imagine how eager a young man wants to keep around a menopausal woman they just sleep around with?

But an older man and young woman? Match made in heaven. His life expectancy is slightly less, so they'll prolly die around the same age. He isn't barren....like...at all. And is more mature and financially stable at that age. While she's still full of libido, years of devotion, and fertile.

I mean, younger women have the world by the balls. It's not hard to believe they'd delude themselves into thinking the gravy train never ends. But it does. And it's older men that are the prize. So the roles reverse. And in a happy marriage, that shouldn't matter at all. Through thick n' thin. But when you're selfish....it helps to understand what you actually bring to the table. A young man, not much. An older man, prize. A young woman, prize. An older woman, rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a cracker, nice one 👍

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Second read. I like it too much.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Both cheaters. They should groupsex. 4/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He walks out the door and is passed by a man wearing a suit holding a notebook sized envelope who knocks on the door... Debbie answers and he asks her, "Excuse my mam... Are You Mrs. Debra Martin?" She says yes, he hands her the big envelope , she takes it and he says; Mr.s Martin... You have been served !" turns about and leaves.... Not only does the envelope contain Papers for Divorce, there's also a copy of a DVD of her having sex with her boy toy in Motel rooms, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love how the dumbasses got what they deserved & find themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great One!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . My ex cheated on Me Once and said she was so drunk she didn't know what had happened . Her best friend Kris told Me the real story and Now I am having Sex with a women that could make a dead man hard . The best part is her dad own's a Liquor store .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Heh Debbie didn't end up enjoying that swap. $100k and a loser who has no job and not much future and who already sees her as old. Was a fling for him. Don't understand this "take it or leave it" sharing crap. Does anything like this ever actually happen? Just like the LW trope of "Honey, We Need to Talk" as prelude to "take it or leave it" going to date another man. Do those bull rush tactics ever work? Don't spouses who cheat usually do it in secret on the side? Only revealing themselves if (a) they are genuinely feeling guilty and confess, (b) fear discovery via another source, or (c) wanting a divorce?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The imagination of unattractive men always makes me laugh. My best guess is 5'8, 260 and 5"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous