All Comments on 'Weekend Excrsion'

by SallyJanes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW....what a weekend

You told it well. The story flowed nicely. Interesting people, good settings.

Great sex.

Thanks Don

SallyJanesSallyJanesalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone, may I have a U please??? Sorry about the title spelling. An editor can't fix stupid...lol. That's on me completely.

I hope you still read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Great 4* First Effort

BUT when you introduce "four hands" into the session with Amanda, you point us toward a threesome with the twins, which doesn't occur here. The seduction by Ruby IS hot, but I think you let your story line stray and lose clarity.

SallyJanesSallyJanesalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Four hands

Anonymous, you are 100% right. I really want to write a threesome for Joe and Ruby. Maybe I shouldn't have put it in at all until then. Since it was a weekend, and it ended with Joe falling asleep, I hoped I was leaving a nice enough opening into another story if there was intrest in this one. I almost did take it out. But, hopefully there is more to come for Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A good start, but it seems very sparse with physical descriptions. For example, I know Angela and Amanda are twins, but I have no idea what exactly they look like. What's their eye color? Hair color? Do they have the same length of hair, or is one shorter and the other longer? Do they have fair skin, tans or freckles? Visual details like these are key to making the characters and story more immersive for the readers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous