We've Been Watching You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute had passed and another knock on the door went unacknowledged. Unexpectedly I heard the door open and footsteps approached me.

"Ma'am," A man asked? "Ma'am, is everything okay here?"

I looked up at the man. It was the police officer from earlier. I just looked at him with tears falling from my eyes.

"Ma'am, say something please. We're you a victim of the "Smiling Rapists?"

I simply looked at him again and cried more.

"Did you cum Ma'am," he asked.

My tears suddenly stopped and couldn't believe the question he had asked. I looked at him again. Now he was knelt down beside me.

"Did you have an orgasm ma'am," he asked placing the back of his hand against my naked flesh?

His hand smoothly moved against my body and I knew instantly that he was the man who was standing in the doorway of my bedroom last night. This was the man who had brought me to an explosive orgasm with his skilled tongue.

"Are you one of them," I asked.

He lifted me off of the floor and placed me on the couch where I had just been used by three men. The place felt disgusting, but as he lowered me onto the couch kneeling in front of me and spreading my legs apart, I gave in. I was in hell. His hands rested on the inside of my thighs as his face drifted towards my inseminated pussy. His hands moved around and up my thighs continuing until his hands found my breast which he fondled as he skillfully used his mouth on my pussy.

The man was gentle. His actions were against my wishes, but he was pleasing me. I was beginning to get wet and he pierced my opening with his tongue. He was bringing me so close to an orgasm; I didn't want him to stop.

"Did you cum ma'am," he asked again.

"No," I whispered.

He stood and began removing his clothing. His body was muscular and his cock dangled flaccid inches away from his body. I got on my knees and took him into my mouth. He grew slowly as I worked my hand and mouth around him. I began sucking him feverishly. I could feel wetness draining from my pussy and stopped to look. Finally, Mike's semen was falling out of me.

I worked my mouth again and soon he was fully erect. I estimate his cock was at least nine inches in length and had the girth of a door knob. I stroked him looking him in the eyes, begging him silently to filmy pussy with is large hammer. He pulled me up to him and leaned over passionately kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders and he lifted me up to him. He held me with one hand as he used the other to place himself at my vaginal opening. He slowly lowered me onto his thickness, allowing only an inch to break in me. He held me there motionless and kissed my neck. For what seemed five minutes he allowed no further penetration.

He looked deep into my eyes, resting one hand at the small of my back and the other under the roundness of my buttocks.

"Please," I moaned quietly, relaxing and falling into his casual hold.

As suddenly as I relaxed, he loosened his hold and my back arched as if he were dipping me. His entire cock thrust inside me stretching more than I have felt the entire stay here and I exploded into a series of shock waving orgasms.

"Oh yes," I screamed! "Fuck me! Fuck me with your big fat cock!"

His cock thrust in and out of me sending rushes of warmth through my body. I felt as if I were in heat.

"Oh, your pussy feels so good," he said pulling me back close to him.

I could only moan as his engorged stem filled me. I was thrilled by the way this man used me. My pussy was soaking wet with the fresh juice of my orgasm. He pressed me against the wall and he pounded into me more aggressively. Wetness splashed between our love tools making sloshing noises every time he pressed his full length into me.

I screamed in ecstasy and soon was shaking through another orgasm. His breathing intensified and continued to rob my womanhood with his stiff cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck me. Please fuck me. You're fucking me so good. Oh yes," his cock continued to thrust in and out of me. He never stopped fucking me as we slowly made our way to the couch. He laid me down and softened and slowed his thrusts. He still went deep. He pulled out just before his cock fell out of me and dove back in.

"Oh god, I can't hold it back any more," he warned me.

"I want you to cum inside me! My kitty wants some milk. Feed my kitty. I want to feel your hot cock juice inside me. Yes, yes, yes!"

My hips thrust toward shim meeting his every movement and soon he was firing his load deep into me. I could feel the heat of his seed fill me up. He continued to thrust and never went limp. Cum drained from my insides and he pounded me again. I was almost ready to pass out. I had never been fucked so well. My body had reached a feverish temperature; I could feel my skin burning.

He leaned in close and kissed me as he continued to drive his dick deep into me. He kissed me passionately and I returned my kisses willingly. He buried his face into my chest as his cock lay buried deep into me. I felt his cock throbbing and accepted his second organs into my baby maker. He kissed me gently and slowly, collapsing into me.

I didn't say a word to him. I was exhausted and I could sense he was too. He soon lifted me up, never pulling his cock out of me and carried me downstairs to the bedroom. He lowered us onto the bed together and spooned closely to me, his cock still inside of me. I wished this man could get me out of here. I closed my eyes wishing this could be possible and soon fell asleep easily in his arms.

When I woke up the next morning he was gone. The only evidence he was even here was another smiley face sticker stuck to my butt cheek. As I peeled it off, I heard the jingle of my cell phone. I didn't want to read the message, but I knew I had to.

"You have to leave early. I'm sorry; I hope you enjoyed your stay. Leave the key on the kitchen counter."

I did not hesitate. I packed as quickly as I could, not forgetting the gifts that had been given to me. When I got into my vehicle, I looked one last time at the gorgeous view. It was still hell. I drove away never looking back.

I returned home and enjoyed the 4th of July with my husband and family. For four days straight I had no encounters regarding the "Smiling Rapists." That did not last forever though. Randomly throughout the month of July I was raped. Thankfully these events never occurred when my daughter or husband were around. I was constantly reminded of the deadly potential of the group and I never prolonged the situations I was inseminated numerous times, but never saw the police officer again.

It's been three months now since my last attack and thankfully have never missed a period. Kenny has asked me if I wanted to vacation at the Rock Creek Cabins to treat me to a romantic getaway. Well, after what I experienced, I think my answer should be obvious.

12