All Comments on 'What You Wish For Pt. 06'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 687 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful and fun

Thanks for the great story. I appreciate that it was story with just the right amount of sex. I usually speed skip the sex scenes because I've read so many. I read for the story and yours was great. I think the women characters were very interesting and well developed. I'd like to see you write a novel. Again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

A writer, writing about a writer, writing about a book. Brilliant. I loved the female characters.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
*****

Fantabulous story. I enjoyed it immensely beginning to end. (2nd reading) Got more out of it this time. Thanks & Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel ?

Please, no sequel. Lets just leave them "Happy Ever After" Wonderful story, well written, I even had to wipe my eyes at one point ! Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wishes

I wish you were still writing. A lot of other writers mention you and your writing.

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago
Your Goal

You had three goals when you wrote this story. You exceeded them all. I loved all of your female characters. I could have accepted any of them, except Kristi as the winner. I also agree with one commenter, I wish you were still righting. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please

Please write on this site again. Your female characters were really, really good.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Can't believe it! This is the third time I read this great story and loved it more than the first two times. Good reading and writing, Rehnquist. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BY FAR THE BEST STORY ON HERE!!!

i think my title says it all, I've read a lot of stories here, however this surpassed the best of them. The plot was amazing, not too detailed, the characters were well presented, and it is realistic, there was some development in all the parts, i changed my mind on who the girl will be 3 or 4 times.

never stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Girls

You wanted to know about the girls?

They were great, loved them. Wished I could have got to Florida to have a crack at Susan.

Goths?... Know some... amazing girls...one of them is a fantastic mother.

Some more stories... please??

PC

hebert100hebert100over 9 years ago
better each time

have read this story 3 times. gets better each time. I see something new each time I read it and your story just gets more enjoyable.

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloover 9 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!

Thanks for the GREATREAD.

Characters and plot were well developed.

Held my interest throughout. I was sorry to see it end.

CNM

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Wow!

This is a story! This is one of the better stories that I have read on this site. I wish it was even longer. I was sad it had to end. The ex-wife is the only character that I didn't really care for. She was a cheat, etc.etc. Susan, Marisa and the other female characters were nicely done. They were very believable. I could see him with Susan also. Marisa was the character that I really liked. She was something else. I could see her as a REAL LOVING wife. Well Done and Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the best!!!

Your character development was fantastic....especially the women. I loved your plot and I so often can figure out what will happen.....unable to do so in your story. Do not like your comments before each chapter as I like to determine my thoughts and reactions. This without a doubt ess one of the best stories I have enjoyed. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Good ending but you needed to do the honeymoon to list or do the three things to make a great ending

RezaGardRezaGardover 9 years ago
Great story

This was a great story, but you need to do an epilogue covering the three things and the success of the book/movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice story

This is one of the best stories I have read. Please keep it up.

LamwayLamwayover 9 years ago
Just read this again

Your stories are amazing. You write tales with depth, passion, and understanding. I really admire your work. (Just like most other readers)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING!!

Simply Amazing. A Continuation Would Be Nice. Find Out The three Things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Greaft writing!

I have been reading since high school and this seris/book was one of the best. I hope to find you in a barnes & noble some day.

Bd4554Bd4554about 9 years ago
Fabulous story

Superbly crafted, wonderful story full of richly developed characters. Very romantic and a true joy to read.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Really Love Your Stories

This is no exception. Very good plot and character development, some unexpected relationship formation. I think the ending is somewhat abrupt, but you did close most of the loops.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
most excellent author

I do not know why you stopped writing, but I will occasionally reread your stuff. I hope you are well and return to giving us some more great characters. Steve

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Top story by top Author

It just can't get much better. The dialogue is masterful. The characters are vulnerable and in 3 D. I totally enjoyed this story and I hated to see it end. Need I say more! Thank you for your effort!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great promise as a writer.

Not great litterature but one hell of a good story by someone who deserves all the fame and glory and satisfaction that success should bring. Look forward to seeing him on the best-seller list.

slamdog1slamdog1about 9 years ago
Sadness...

I've read all of your work in recent days. I do not know why you stopped writing. I think Neil Diamond said it best. "..and wept when it was all done. For bein' done too soon."

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Again

My second reading of this entire story. Again. I voice the hope that you will start posting stories to this site, or give us a lead as to how to find your more recent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh wow.

I am 75 years old. I read one other of your stories, Bar and Grille. I enjoyed it a great deal but this one, this one was wonderful. I don't have words to describe how it took me through all the paths that Tyler took. You made me feel like I knew him, and that was wonderful. My thanks to you for a human story.

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow fantastic writing....shame to see those two words tho..... The End 😩

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great read,

4th time I've read it, gets better all the time. Could choke the shit out of Kristin though.

Thag99Thag99almost 9 years ago
Thank you

...great story, well told. You accomplished your goal of female character development and then some.

This comment applies to all 6 parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unnecessarily

Long

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Favourite

One of my top three stories I've read on this site. Maybe a bit long & drawn out, but overall a masterpiece of storytelling & writing skills. An excellent job. 5 *****

ImHappynBPImHappynBPalmost 9 years ago
I liked ALL the women

. . . Susan stood out. Of all the women she was the hottest and the deepest. Thank you for such a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The ending.

Loved the story, but the ending was a little abrupt. An epilogue would've been nice.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WOULD WISHES EVER COME TRUE

without all the pain involved. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What / I wished / for

I think you a quite talented and this is a very well written and enjoyable story. In all honesty, I believe the story could have been stronger if it had taken a little darker turn in the last two chapters and Marish's conversion at the end was just way too predictable.

herbie77herbie77almost 9 years ago
Remarkable piece of work

A well written, very interesting story with excellent characters.

Somehow I new within seconds after Marisa entered the plot

that she would become Tyler's lover, her outrageous appearance

acted like a red herring

Brilliant

.... And it wouldn't do any harm to write a short sequel

.... A few years after their wedding, when Marisa, susan, Kerstin and

Allisyn and their respective partners become very close friends

Ledhed53Ledhed53over 8 years ago
Great flow!

Couldn't stop reading once I began. Great flow to the story. Wish I had the choices of women he had. It would have been a tough choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kudos from a fellow lawyer.

Really good story. My second time through. You've probably moved on from this site. Like Tyler, too much talent.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Second read

I have been here for more than 4 years now, reading the comments, adding my own (in comparison) paltry efforts.

This is one of the first stories I read here and felt impressed by. In fact, I quickly devoured most (not all) of his writing (Even Homer nods)

And yet, I have, for most of his work, only read them once. Why? I am not sure. Just that there is an investment in time, emotion and effort.

This was a very good story, and Rhenquist, if you still troll the site, take my warm regards and gratitude with you for your work.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Second read for me as well

A very well written story.

Unusual for the LW category. The main players are basically good people. I like that.

Like with most of your stories, I would like to hear more. That said I liked the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Star Story.

Rehnquist is just terrific. But nothing for five years. Where has he/she gone?

KyStrokerNormKyStrokerNormover 8 years ago
Unbelievable! I found myself loving/hating but always feeling each character's joy and pain.

This is simply the best piece of work that I have read this year. Well done!

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 8 years ago
more

I thoroughly enjoyed this series and wish it had been longer. I hope you have additional stories coming out soon....

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
A Masterpiece.

A fantastic story. The bad part was when the lead character acted like a lap dog for his ex-wife, like it was no big deal that he'd been so casually shit on by her... and, while in the process of writing an anger filled sequel to his book, he suddenly dismisses how he'd felt while trying to get her to contact him and then finding out that she'd been fucking the cop while still married to him. The author made his righteously angry lead character look like a fucking pushover when their former classmates, who knew what she'd done to their marriage, saw them go inside for a few minutes and then saw him walk out holding the dirty bitch's hand like all was forgiven. That ridiculous scenario would never happen.... not one time in a million. What a way to fuck up an outstandingly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly superb

Truly mature writing and wonderfully informed and moulded character development. This is one of the most entertaining series this site has ever hosted and I was most sorry when I reached the end. You definitely possess the seeds of greatness. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re-read

Just finished re-reading this story. For me the test of a good read is if I like it better the second time, and I did. Thank you, Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding! !! Don't stop.

Very well written through all your stories. Wish I could write as well! THANKS L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

you made us feel for the women in his life and the reactions they had were right on the mark. i've read thousands of books from classics to cheap westerns and your women were right up there. marisa's attire for the party proved that ( if she had to) she could put his feelings on a par (or higher) than her own; that is the mark of ....and the depth ...of a real woman....my sincere grattitude for a good story with a happy ending........george....gpham1@bell.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is the one

Of all the submission in this form, this has been the most enjoyable one for me.

I appreciate your talent and the pleasure it gave me. Thanks JR

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013about 8 years ago
Superb!

Very well written. When I found myself fast-forwarding through the sex bits to get back to the plot, I realised that I was reading something special. Not that there was anything wrong with the sexy stuff but I'll bet that's not something that happens a lot on Literotica!

rpm502rpm502about 8 years ago
Addictive.

A brilliant read. Couldn't put it down. Would love to see more of this story in the future to see how their relationship grows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good until near the end...

... and then it kind of fades away with his falling for Marissa...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Loved the story did not end like I thought it would but thought it was great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What you wish for.

Geez, another 5 star rating. Loved the story and once again, you've come up with another great read! Thanks.

LamwayLamwayalmost 8 years ago
Terrific story and author

A terrific story from one of the best, and maybe the best, authors on the site. Just a pity that his writing career here was so short. Thanks Rehnquist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

I. Have read just about everything this site has and your writing is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A True Gem

This story has you pulling for the characters and I believe your worries about the women were unfounded!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. A must read for this site. No longer in my favorites, but still great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

I'll say it again, Outstanding. You have become one of my favorite authors. However that depresses me in one way. Now that I have read your works, I find out you haven't published anything since 2011. I will continue to check back periodically hoping for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Just read your story for the second time, even knowing the ending it was enjoyable, enough said. You can consider yourself the author you wrote about. Anonymous comments don't mean much but for what its worth, it was pleasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

This is the fourth of your stories that I've read ... All great, but his was the best ... TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, but at this point

it's not about you. I rushed thru it and now it's over and done. Sure, thanks for taking me for a ride and yeah I liked it. Don't worry about the crap you said you were worried about, I'm not. I'm selfish and didn't wanna leave the house today anyway. I'll open a pack of smokes make another drink and try to find one of your stories I haven't read. I hope you're doing OK kid. Scotty

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
WELL DONE!!!!

Very well done. A favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

It's crazy! He fell in love with Susan then he moved county and suddenly its gone? They're both friends with Susan, Marissa knows Susan's feelings towards him and yet Marissa just go sleep with him without talking to Susan? DISAPPOINTING

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice tale!

Just finished reading all six parts in one sitting...was surprised at how the time flew. Nice job and now I think I will go check out more of your stories.

Thanks for the story and please keep writing.

"Buckeye Fan"

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago

As soon as I read Part 1, I knew I had to go all the way through to the very end.

Very easy to follow, uncomplicated writing style helped to make this such a great read.

Loved the romance, all of it. Plenty of drama. Very entertaining.

5* for every installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once upon a cheating manipulative c-word

A friend of mine posted the details of my sexual harassment on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

Some others have warned it is a scam or phishing ploy

I ASSURE YOU THE INFO ON FACEBOOK IS TRUE AND FACTUAL ACCOUNT.

Married female college instructor in Helena Montana-the two year college. She lost that job because of her sexual coercion of me. Pretty sure she screwed other students. Know for certain she has had numerous affairs-SHE TOLD ME DETAILS-SHE RELISHED SEDUCING MARRIED MEN. When she started coming after me she was already involved with two married men other than her 3rd husband-she only married him because as a single mother-two sons-living on welfare-food stamps- Sextion 8 housing she couldn't pay to have things repaired. She was also keeping two former lovers on the string-one got her job as teacher at private school-the other she had screwed in quid pro quo deal. Vice-principal at THREE FORKS MONTANA HIGH SCHOOL-ELDEST SON HAD FAILED TO GRADUATE-guy got into her fleece and son got sheepskin. She said she stole money from adoptive mother to purchase building and start CANDY STORE IN THREE FORKS WANTED TO IMPRESS SPOKANE WA. MARRIED BUSINESSMN WHOSE DAUGHTER WENT TO CATHOLIC 4 YEAR COLLEGE IN HELENA MONTANA

I held her off for months until final do it or else threat. Everyone at college thought she was epitome of refinement. HARDLY-TATTOOED BREAST IMPLANTED serial cheater who begged to be slapped on butt and called a whore while cowgirling up through multiples orgasms-squirter at times-loved to have my seed smeated on her face said I should bottle it as skin tightener.

Begged for anal---cleaned my rectum with her grandmother tongue. Day her first grandchild was born I was in all three of her holes.

She exploded and cried out moaning-motel maid just outside door-THAT SHE COULDN'T BELIEVE SHE HAD MY CUM IN BOTH HER HOLES

SHE REPEATEDLY BEGGED FOR GOLDEN SHOWERS ON HER CLIT--COULD NOT GO THERE

From beginning I knew I was just very thick 8 inch cock-with the ol horse cock bend-and I had very muscular arms well-defined 50 inch chest

I spent hours on my back arms doing double bicep pose while she rode me to orgasm after orgasm. Something about the alignment of my pubic bone's raised bump and her clit that got her off quickly and often-''I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EASY IT IS WITH YOU'' WAS HER MOANING MANTRA FOLLOWED BY THE SCREAMING and the begging''please call me your whore, call me your whore

REFINED MY ASS

Sociopath-narcissistic personality disorder

Cruel-intentionally so-insidiously trecherous

By her own admission she enjoyed going out of her way to be intentionally cruel and hateful-relished destroying other people's lives-marriages-admitted swindling her adoptive mother out of what amounted to a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of cash and property left her by her late husband. Admitted beating that frail and sick old lady. I met het couple times-she looked like a terrified child in the presence of tht instructor

She delighted in humiliating her husband who knew she cheated. Would make sure the two full loads of my seed had oozed into her panties on her hour long commute-then leave them on bedroom floor knowing he would arouse himself by pressing them to face while watching her bathe hoping for a Friday night blowjob

He asked once then ignored the bruises on the sides of her legs just below and kneecaps where my hands had gripped her and forced her legs apart and back so she would get every bit up my hard thrusts

He had wanted to know if she was being tied up-something she had expressed interest in-never did

Did fulfill her request to rip her underwear off-left bra and panties in shreds hanging on her the sent her to teach summer class in thin tight sweater-no hiding those nipples or fact she was braless. Sent me email about how my seed had oozed down inside of her thighs left track down to ankles-no podium to hide behind everyone in class became aware of the glistening white substance she wrote she got shivers and chills and felt wanton and aroused - the refined schoolmarm exposed as a slut.

Insisted we fucked from 8 until when her class started at 2pm for each day of five week summer semester.

On more than one occasion I would wipe myself clean on the outside front of her black skirt. I picked her up after clas and that dried whitish stain was unmistakable

She LOVED IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Well written story but - I'm not sure why he didn't give his wife another chance since she did seem to recognize that her childhood spoiled ways lent her to leaving the marriage. Of course, Tyler should have recognized that leaving his newly wed wife alone(even thought he suggested that she get a job) was a problem for her! Tyler caused his own problems and he should have owned up to them but - he was a selfish asshole!

slm59slm59over 7 years ago
I love Marisa!

You created some great characters, but Marisa steals the show. Thank you for a truly enjoyable story.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 7 years ago
The Third Time

This is the third time I've read these chapters and just now realized that I'd never rated or commented on the story. First let me say I totally enjoyed this little epic.

You've accomplished your goal and did a good job of fleshing out the females in the story.

If I haven't told you before I will now. You have been an inspiration to me in my writing. I've learned a lot reading your work.

The only problem I have is there has been nothing from you lately. Hope you are in good health and also hope to hear from you soon.

Woodmanone

AxelottoAxelottoover 7 years ago
I just keep rereading this.

This is the 4th time (I think, maybe 5th) I read this, it just WORKS for me. Not so bitter it galls, not so forgiving it cloys, just fucking right. Thank you.

Bookworm1962Bookworm1962over 7 years ago
Brilliant

As another lawyer specializing in appellate work, I am officially jealous. I'm considered a competent, perhaps even skilled briefwriter, but my attempts to write anything meaningful or erotic crash against an otherwise clean, almost antiseptic writing style. That you can do that during your workday, and produce this kind of consistently outstanding literature after hours speaks of talent and practiced skill far beyond the reach of most mere mortals. Thank you for sharing the fruits of your labors.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
second chances

1 wife I was married to wanted a man like her father . all he done was work come home . me i like to hunt & fish never could get her to go. then some joker she worked with kept telling her how sad she looked & she bit hook line & sinker , when i would leave to run my fox hounds on Friday night found out that about an hour later all dressed up for a night on the town she took off knowing i wouldn't be back until after 10 am so no second chances most of the time doesn't work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRILLIANT, ENTHRALLING, DOWN RIGHT ENJOYMENT

She-it man! This is a very good story. I loved it! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Among the very best.

Beautifully balanced; interesting female characters- not just plot devices- and a good plot. Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the women. they were all completely believable. Developed nicely. I felt like i knew them. I'm glad that you didn't turn the other way with Kristin I'm glad she was sincere and regretful.and marisa i picture her looking like the girl in the movie "the girl with the dragon tattoo" mmmmmmmm so hot im glad she won out! Thank you. Im on to your next story. Almost read them all. I so envy your talent for writing

266xxyz266xxyzabout 7 years ago
Thought you did a great job

I thought all the characters were very well fleshed out. The women seemed real and I believe that is what you wanted to accomplish. You did. I'm glad you made him end up with Marisa....would have been my choice in real life too. I have no problem with happy endings but thought the ending was a little sappy like a romance novel. That said I think it was a great piece of work. 5*s

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Great Job!

I've had a little heartburn with some of the dark roads taken by some of the authors who write primarily in the LW genre, but this story was a refreshing departure from the all-too-common BTB female characters and near-suicidal despair of the betrayed husband.

Thanks for giving ALL the women a generosity of spirit, even Kristin.

This is my first read in your body of work, but it sure won't be the last ... you're in my favorites for sure!

Giving 5 stars to all sections, but only commenting here....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ITS GREAT!!!!

I once thought about writing, but now I know I never will. I could never make anything out of my ideas like you do. Fifteen stars. Retired Atty.

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956about 7 years ago
Enticing and Realistic!

All through the story from beginning to end you made me want to read more. You built all your characters enough to make them seem so real to life. The way you stopped at the right times to not show all about them until you needed the readers know that there was something hidden about them that was waiting to come out. I think a lot of people will find many truths in your story about life. I know I found at least one that has been in my life. The story was really believable and the emotions played out like real people. Thanks for the story and keep it up.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 7 years ago
2nd Read - Still one of the Best on Lit!

My 2nd time reading through and I still find it one the best on the site!

Not sure where the Judge has gone or if writing else where (epublishing) like so many other good writers who have cut there writing teeth on this site and moved to self publishing for money. I do miss the reading time!

If you are still writing please let me know because I would love to read more of your work!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Your stories are way better than what I pay good money for!! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aw, c'mon!

What three things?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hated it! I'm through with this author.

People are praising it for being realistic, really? The whole conversation with the two them at the end tried to but fail to close the gaping hole in the plot. The way he treated Allie was infuriating next to Susan the only likable female character. For fucks sakes don't shut where you eat! Fucking your editor is terrible, throwing caution to the wind on breach of contract is beyond stupid: with a new kid and more than likely aging parents that will require further medical care. All for what pissant little girl, that was a challenge for the quarterback(who only slept with one girl before his divorce, good one Tim Tebow), that had abandonment issues, needs a major attitude adjustments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First Class (5*****) Piece of Work!

I've not commented or scored any of the chapters; I like to know what the whole work is like and it was very good. Among the best here and now to your request.

You developed some really good female characters. Yes. Even his mom was done well. I'd have written a different ending, but it is your story and you did good! Don't get slack on good male characters when you focus so much on the ladies.

In all candor I've read probably nearly half of your stuff, and if I live longer I'll have read all of it. Women are powerful and amazing. I do not agree with the old saying that "we can't live with them, and can't live without them". It may not always be easy to live with a woman, but it is by far a damn site better than not!

Keep on writing lawyer man. Screw those briefs and stuff that makes you money, write the stuff that makes you feel good.

RalphiedRalphiedabout 7 years ago
Just finished the fourth read

I just finished my fourth read of this story, this time nonstop. I have read it because i enjoyed reading it. I have been moved each time into your reality and felt like i was standing or sitting with your characters feeling their feelings, getting them projected into my heart. I didnt need the story to reflect my life or my needs but it made me not only a passive observer but also an active feeler. I felt all that goes with life, the life you created in and around your characters and your story. I didnt like all the characters all the time and i felt involved with the experiences as they flowed from the words through my eyes. Now i am going to go down the listing of your contributions to experience what you offer and give life to. Thank you and please keep on writing. BTW i am a 76 year old divorced man living on a mountain in western Colorado. Am graduate degreed in engineering and business actively running my own business each and every day. Thanks again, Ralph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wonderful. All six parts.

You asked for feedback on the women .... I think they were fine, but none of them got the depth that you gave Tyler, so they do seem a little pale in comparison. Of course, that's because he was so central and they only appeared as they were connected to him. With Kristin, Susan, and Marissa (not to mention Allie and Tyler's time with his parents) none of them could get much more than a quarter of the story. If you want to push yourself to go deeper with women, I think you need to write something with only one significant female character, perhaps as the lead character or with a man and woman getting equal time. So, for example, if it is a "loving wives" story, put the break-up in the past, give the ex at most a very minor role, and create some obstacles for the male and female leads to get past.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 7 years ago
Second time through.... even better

A wise man said to council a woman you would become one. To write what and how a woman thinks, I'd say impossible. But as man, to read it and believe it, now that is possible. How would I know? I'm just a guy.... but I believe it. Eh... this is fiction isn't it?

Great story and writing. We can guess what it would be like for Ben, if this was non-fiction and hope the best for him. In real life Ben would always be the most important issue to me. From where you left it he'll be just fine even when he is old enough to go to the Bar and Grill.

x

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 7 years ago
Top Three of All Time

and I can't really say what the other two stories are...

Rehnquist doesn't post any longer and to tell you the truth I don't know if the author is living or not. That is part of the problem with the internet craft; we sacrifice our actual identities in a sense. Regardless, I have come back to this story a few times over the years and I am delighted every time I read it. It could have been posted in Romance just as easily as Loving Wives.

I wish I could write dialog as effectively as this so I suppose I'll try to use this story and author as a guidepost for how it is done. This is how the short story should be written in my opinion.

As for the women, Marisa was the type I had in mind when I created a character Kiera in a couple of my own stories. I just haven't been able to flesh that one out yet.

This story is what 5 stars were made for.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellante

A very good writing and most enjoyable read. I was leaning towards reconciliation until the Friday night party. Kirsten did well, setting the stage for Tyler's freedom to pursue his future without fear of not having a part in his son's life. Profanity made the story less, though.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story but,

Tyler was kind of full of himself. Yes he went along with his wife wishes to move to sunny Florida and have the dream life but, he was a shark in his business and did everything to advance to the top while ignoring his wife. Yes he did tell her to get a job and "a life" while he worked to get to the top and he didn't try to understand his wife as this story is told. His wife tried her best to reconcile with her deepest regret and apology but Tyler was too into himself to accept her reasoning. I remember some other author continuing this story and her having a better life (I think) but Tyler is out for revenge all of the way and it didn't matter to him which woman he found it with. I have to wonder if his life with Marisa will be all bells and roses or if his love of himself will consume him in the end. I gave this story a 5* rating in every step because it was well written and it was an excellent story. I just wondered if the author would portray Kristan as a underserving slut or a confused girl?

DieAlteRomantischeDieAlteRomantischealmost 7 years ago
Strong women characters?

In spades. As another commentator pointed out, None of them was developed as well as Tyler, but that's easily justified: He was the main character and by far the primary male character; the other male characters we far less significant than he. All four of the strong female characters—Marisa, Kristin, Susan, and Natalie—were fully realized people, not 2-dimensional cutouts plugged into a plot slot.

This would make a very good movie, especially if the screenplay were written by a woman and the movie were directed by a woman (although that combo might water down Tyler's role, perhaps not even consciously, to ensure that the women's strengths were given their due).

Your stories are consistently excellent, easily passing Literotica's quality test: they can be thoroughly enjoyed even if one skims through the steamy sex passages, paying just enough attention to avoid missing any plot developments they may contain.

You are indeed one of the Literotica Legends, an author who was part of a pantheon of outstanding writers from the Golden Age of Literotica. You are widely missed, yet I don't believe any of us would begrudge your desire to publish your extra-legal writings in more remunerative venues. <i>Bon chance, mes ami</i>.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Great story!

You did a fine job with every one of these women, and your hero picked the right one in the end, the one I loved the most myself. Tyler's a little too good at everything he tries for my taste- but I'm still a little jealous of the son-of-a-bitch. You got five stars from me for every installment. There was never a dull moment and you held my attention throughout. My only real complaint is that it's too damned short. I'd have kept reading another hundred pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First rate

I loved everything in every part of the story. Thank you!

notdumnotdumover 6 years ago
More, more, encore, encore

One of my favs here on Literotica, well, anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

What a wonderful story. I would wish you would write a novel. I hope, after almost eight years that you read this. Thank you.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago

Fantastic story, thank you

I would like to read about what happened next to Kristin, I just feel that she was a key character in this story and it would be interesting to see where she went, if you're still writing that is, I noticed that your last published date was 6 years ago so maybe not, it's a shame, all of your stories have been very well written and great to read, but I know that real life does tend to get in the way of things, very inconsiderate of it I know

Once again thank you for entertaining us, not just with this story but with all of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous