All Comments on 'What You Wish For Pt. 06'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 687 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it just as much as the first time I read it. Feel good work, need more of this.

GrephGrephalmost 3 years ago

I grew to really dislike the the main character as the series went on he became quite insufferable by the final chapter.

The women's characters could have been written with a little more depth particularly Kristen her story just felt incomplete and she really needed an in depth examination of her motivations that got her to the point of just walking out that never felt right without context and more detailed history

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Great story, it goes straight into my favourites.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5 STARS. NUFF SAID.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So now Clint Eastwood and Steven King are going to screw Marisa! The author blow it when he made Marisa the love of the MC’s life! They had nothing in common. She was a Goth type. While he was a simple life type of guy!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent story! Damn I wish the Author was current with Literotica! 25 stars, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really excellent series. It's such a pity that the author hasn't published here in 10 years now. I admit to being a little disappointed that Tyler didn't reconcile with Kristin. They were different people from the ones that married and divorce. They had both grown and matured emotionally. Kristin was definitely completely different she had grown up and matured and was no longer that selfish spoilt princess. However, the way the author wrote Tyler's interaction with Marissa it was fairly obvious that they were going to end up together. Even from the very beginning of their relationship Tyler was smitten with her even though he didn't recognise it at the time. Not really sure why the author chose not to have Tyler reconcile with Kristin maybe they felt it was to obvious an ending for the story. Sadly we'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good material for a movie. Reads even better the second time a couple months apart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was a lovely ending, hinting at a graphic sequel. What I loved most (as a published author in a completely unrelated field) is the relationship between the author and the editors. We hate our editors because they tell everyone what we did wrong. We love them because they tell us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Marisa's appraisal of King's work: his early stuff was beyond fantastic, but he's suffered from verbal diarrhea for a long time now. The last hardback of his I bought was "It", which cost me $20+ hard-earned dollars (at the time) and I regretted spending every penny. I always assumed they'd mistakenly left the "sh" off the title.

Great story Rehnquist, but of course I say that about all your stuff. 5 stars. Again. Thanks for posting and I really wish you'd start writing some more. Thanks.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - even if you are not writing here any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A brilliant story, absolutely outstanding. I loved the way you developed the characters of the women in the story.

myky40myky40over 2 years ago

Una maravilla... gracias

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With this story, I’ve now read everything that shows up under your name. They are all very good, but this series is outstanding. I agree with the comment below - I’m sorry you are not still posting here.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

This story was an exercise in developing female characters? But after reading a few of your stories my question is why does an interesting female character mean sacrificing your male protagonist? Why does it seem like so many of your male leads are either emotionally lobotomized, borderline schizophrenic, or seriously sociopathic? What I always find somewhat hilarious is authors on here who are fond of the cuckold genre even when their not trying still manage to emasculate every male character they write.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

This is just the second reading of this wonderful story. I think the female characters were very well done. This story has so much depth and feeling in it that you really care for each of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing, love all of your stories

green117green117over 2 years ago
I just have to say...

first, that the foolish later commentators who spell Marisa with two of the letter s are... missing something.

And I miss the sandwiches. I mean, Susan still meets the new guy at the Cuban market, but I swear there were supposed to be sandwiches.

Green-something

(yes, yes - faster, more dramatic pacing... but who needs drama? More to my point, there are a subgroup of us who deal with our alienation by attention to sensual reality - to food, to sex, to the slide of skin over skin - like, Bar and Grill, you know?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it the first time, I copy-read it the second time, and I revelled in the depths you wound around your characters and their story this time. Someone already mentioned your linking storylines and characters as you create each chef d’oeuvre but done so smoothly it feels natural. Truly, I commend you, un ecrivain par excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really compelling Romance story. The Loving Wives section made no sense. Nothing in the story leading up to the adultery and abandonment indicated any great change in Kristen's personality or character, so getting shit on is what he married? Serves him right. Ignoring and distancing himself from Kristen in pursuit of money and career? Sounds like Kristen got what she married; serves her right. Its pretty obvious the whole adultery component was just a plot device to setup the book thing and the Ben thing and the stupid selfish brat grows up too late thing. You did what you could to make it work, its obvious. Contrived and contradictory, or at least inconsistent, but worth the price of admission.

A fun read all the same. I would congratulate your success, but in the Valley Of Ineptitude the mediocre author looks like a genius. I hope in other venues you are, or will be, if you can. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good romance. I thought it was going to end up Tyler & Kristen. Go Marisa. Now it's to late to cut the grass. Another day lost due to a literotica story.

Mike the Irishman 🍀

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well so much for my hopes and dream and heartfelt wishes for the loving outcome of this story?????

So much for a loving concern of a new found son that supposedly was such a life changing event that soooo pissed off our hero???? Guess the kid was just a momentary interruption to screw up another marriage because of his hatred he couldn’t get over and wouldn’t get therapy for, but OK enough to cause a single parent son growing up that may have had a loving two parent home.

Frankly hope that the Tyler Marisa combo flaws flat in the middle of a piece!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I loved the story and give it my humble 5. I see you usually write "legal" while inept me sweats over writing technical and that's with the help of a talented secretary. I'd be totally unable to write myself out of a wet paper bag writing fiction but I do like your writing - with a dash of jealousy thrown in. Thanks ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the storey - I really enjoyed it. For the most part, I think you handled the female development well, though the Marisa character jarred a bit - certainly in the beginning. I could not see the subsequent traits, and felt we had a bit of a construct here - unusual for me as I generally like off beat characters. But overall I thought it a great storey, it got me involved, I cared for the characters, and was interested in the outcome all the way through.

Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars . Every Now and then I find a Love Story that I really Love . This is one of about 5 that I Love .. Keep up the Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars great story with very believable people and plot loved it

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

Not sure I dig that it ended with the Marisa route. Especially with the pre-word when the first few paragraphs already settled the direction and ending anyway.

sanutdsanutdover 2 years ago

Regarding the requested feedback on the character development of the female ones I believe you did well with the exception of the mother - no background that I recall and no foundation to understand if the discussion held near the end regarding his ex-wife if she was a supportive mom asking him questions to test his true feelings or decision; or, she really wanted him to reconcile! I just did not have a ‘read’ on her; as his mother.

dbrok1dbrok1over 2 years ago

Absolutely, completely and utterly enjoyable. You never disappoint. I know this years late, but fact remains fact. Unless, of course, you are involved in politics, where facts fit where the money is!

Thank you, I have thoroughly enjoyed every submission.

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Amazing, BUT SERIOUS SPOILER ALERT from other titles by same author.

Just because I found it first I read "The Lazy Lemon Sun". Liked it so much I read "The Damp, Grey Gone" by the same author, and finally "What You Wish For". There are terrible spoilers reading in that order. Why not organize the stories and label them like tj_shades did. Great stories though, but a lot of mystery was negated because they weren't identified as sequential. When I started reading this one I quickly new how it would end. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

too bad she changed her appearance. rather quick courtship but fits the story line. thanks for another good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with 6king, there needs to be a note beforehand telling us the order to read these in. I actually waited to read this one because I knew how it would end. Loved it as I loved the other series but wish it wasn't spoiled. Also as for female characters I feel that Kristin is the only one with any real "arc", she begins as a selfish woman and rather abruptly changes in the latter half of the story. Sure we learn her motivations and reasons but it would have been better if the change in attitude was more gradual (yes, I am once again advocating for a longer story). I also don't like that Marisa changed her appearance when she showed up at the party. I feel it would have fit her personality more if she'd shown up in a goth dress and look, challenged him in the most public way to accept her, testing him one final time, before the happily ever after ending. Definitely a 5* story as were the other two series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First: 5 stars+ I think you are a gifted writer.

Three cheers for trying to write this from the womens perspective. I believe you fell a bit short there for 2 reasons. 1st, each womens personality was not very distinct; providing internal dialogue for each might have helped. Using your main character to provide their distinct difference unconsciously let you drop into a male mindset "interpreting" female thought and feeling processing.

I'm currently writing a book, my first-no prior experience but it's a story I've had in my head for 5 years-and having a heck of a time fleshing out distinct personalities for 26 out imbuing them with some of my personality; quite unconscious and VERY annoying. To help overcome this I've several women friends to help tweek the chracters to speak and think like a woman would; consultation for "professional" expertise. Anyway, just a thought.

I loved your descriptive dialogue od locations an their naunces.

I did wonder why you made him oddly indecisive at key points- somewhat jaring that. Also, his vindictive, truly hate filled, effort to destroy her was pointless. A slightly softer approach,WITH OUT making him appear like wimp, would have served better.

Again, these are just my rhoughts.

I LOVED THIS STORY and could not put it down and THAT, my friend marks you as a writer for me to watch.

Thank you!

.highcountryrider

[I having trouble getting their server to allow me re-establish my password]

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I have a lot to say (basically all good) but it's late, and I don't have the energy. So I'll just say: it was friggin wonderful, I adore Marisa, and you managed to...not "redeem" but...you managed to make me feel empathy for Kristen. I actually hurt for her, a little. Which I absolutely did not expect, given what she did. But it happened. Maybe I'll be able to write more another time, but if not, just know that I really, truly enjoyed this story, and your hard work most definitely paid off.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

And I just checked your bio...damn, it sucks to know you're not writing here anymore. Hope you're well, and wish I knew where I could find more of your work/hoping that there *is* more of your work out there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. I expected a BTB and was pleasantly surprised by the unfolding lives of the various characters that you created. It didn't end the way I expected from the events in the first installment. I'm a softy for happy outcomes. Hope that you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story, plot. The way it was written kept my interest throughout. I’ve read most of the posting on here and have enjoyed everything to this point

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it, You asked for feedback about the women, but since I'm a man - what the hell do I know? That said, I did get that it would be Marisa he'd end up with, and whose talent will be recognised beyond the initial group. I'm delighted that nice Susan seems to have met a good guy. Finally, Kirsten. She appeared to transition from spoilt cow to a decent woman who has finally understood that actions have consequences. I hope she stays positive and is a good mother who has the benefit of knowing the man she threw away so easily will stand by her and their son. I'm all for happy & happyish endings most people make mistakes, if you are lucky they don't ruin your life. Either way you have to own them & hope those you have hurt can get by the hurt and understand you did wrong but you are not horrible, you just did a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! I’m trying to think of an adjective or two, to describe my thoughts on this story. I can’t find them. I guess I should just say “wonderful.”

What got me was your accuracy about leaving Greek Town on Halsted, walking east over the expressway and Into the Loop. Spot on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!! Just WOW!!!! I have read this story three times. It just keeps getting better as I discover things; I didn't pay attention to the previous readings. Thank you for posting................

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I ain't no English major and don't know enough adjectives to describe my love and satisfaction with this story. Yes you made the females stand out and be real persons. The male lead was great the husband that went by the way side was left dangling in the breeze a couple of missed words here and there but a wonderfully entertaining story. If anybody tells you there was too much of this or not enough of that, they are wrong. Even the sex scene was ok, not too long and not too graphic but just right, a kiss and snuggle would have been ok to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, if you are still interested in comments after all this time, Kristin is by far your best female character. She is the only one with any real depth and the only one who shows any substantive growth. The rest of the characters are fine (you are a very good writer and I wish you would post something new) and they do their job in contributing to the story, but they are basically tools. Actually, Marisa is probably the most formulaic of the females, coming across as sort of a romcom lead. (10 Things I Hate About You.) She is what she needs to be to tell the story, so no complaints. (Actually, Tyler comes across as a romcom lead as well, so I suppose this story would fit in Romance, but I am happy with where it is.)

Please write more stories.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What really sucks is all this guys male protagonists are just so fucking clueless as in painfully fucking STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it, sorry to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the second time through and, like a fine wine, even better given my greater experience on this site. Kristen, both pre- and post-, was well wrought. I really missed Susan, but the wrinkle leading to Marissa was nicely executed. Even the minor male characters were real, maybe just a touch archetypal, but brought a smile of memories. Overall though, I still gave up a full afternoon without qualm or regret. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you. great balance of character depth, sex and story.

I wish you were still writing.

Do you have another nom de plume?

Frank

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

What a great read, gets better every time I read it.

suktisuktialmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Female characters were all believable to me. I ended up liking them all, even Kristin (much to my surprise). My interpretation is that she was spoiled so much as a child, she was really unprepared to be an adult until her life had gone off the rails. Marisa is definitely the kind of person that I would like--intense, intelligent, blunt and honest, even about her own shortcomings. I also enjoyed the interactions with grandparents. The joy that the grandmother felt, and the way it sparked her recovery, was uplifting.

Smiffy69Smiffy69almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the whole series. Great characters, very few typos and spelling errors, just great. Sad that there haven’t been more for years. For all we know you might be long dead. I do hope not. Probably been discovered as a bona fide author who is now being published by an international publishing house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An author that is missed because of the pure unpretentious force of the authors writing. The characters, feelings and places come to life.

FyrscapeFyrscapealmost 2 years ago

Great story,Terrific Characters. grateful I found this and if you are published now let us know where to find you. I actually liked all the female characters over time. They were real, had depth and true to life.

patcopaulpatcopaulalmost 2 years ago

Second time thru this for me and it’s still superb! Simply superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay yeah I was looking for porn which this is not. It is a great read with a touch of sex that I really enjoyed reading. Thanks.

Slider_48167Slider_48167almost 2 years ago

Wonderfully played! Characters with strength - and weaknesses. Anticipation continued to build throughout. This applies to all chapters as I haven’t commented previously. It took a while to calculate the possible final direction, which added to the enjoyment!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

This is mu third read and I still find the story wonderfully amusing as I had a smile on my face for the two chapters. The woman were fleshed out pretty well although Allysin and Susan a bit less than Kristen and Marisa. You redeemed Allysin pretty well and think we all understood Marisa and her Goth thing and being afraid to love. But Our hero convinced her and we have a happy ending. Excellent job.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

I’ve just finished all of your stories on this site and you are a wonderful writer. I’ve seen some comments that you’ve passed away and that makes me sad. Your work however is a great legacy and I hope your family and love ones appreciate how much you’ve meant to your readers. Thank you! 5 stars for all of it!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Read it again, great stuff! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

What I hate about this Guy is he's a total and complete loser not for his perceived financial success but becuase he's a co-dependent little bitch. He sublimated his Manhood to his first Wife I gave her everything blah blah blah including his fucking balls!

That's the problem with all these fucking cuckolds they give their wives EVERYTHING so why the fuck should their wives or children respect them anymore.

A relationship any fucking relationship must be balanced and mutually beneficial you give up everything in a relationship you are fucked!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I must say this story is one of the best stories I have read here on Literotica. It has great characters, just enough drama and the storyline flowed so smoothly from one chapter to another. The way the author handled Tyler's marriage breakup, his relationships with Susan and finally how his relationship turned to love with Marissa was superb. This is a five-star story if have ever read one. Now I will read some of this authors other works. Well Done. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rehnquist is one of the top 2 or 3 writers in this genre on this site. And this is some of the absolute best work you will ever read of its kind here. It's It's shame. A pity he is no longer actively writing. Nearly flawless series and story line and technical writing. Every single one of them is 5 stars.

OldNewAuthorOldNewAuthoralmost 2 years ago

After now having read this about a dozen times since it was published, "Wonderfully complicated tale!" sums it up for me.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic series, I love the gothy look, so can understand him falling so quickly. Also love the way these stories dovetail.

Must admit, when reading how "old" his mom was, I thought shit, I'm 58....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, a touch of pain, remorse, surprise, lust, and love even if it is faire tale love...thank you.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Interesting that Tyler and Marissa were both hurt deeply and had serious trust issues. Marissa took the chance to trust Tyler based on Susan's (assumed) testament about him. What makes Tyler believe Marissa won't become a jealous shrew later in the marriage?

Tyler could not overcome his distrust of Kristen EVEN THOUGH she showed real and significant growth in her understanding of relationship. Tyler uses a _manufactured_ concern over the effect on Bed of a supposed and feared future breakup if remarriage occurred.

Of course the author introduces Marissa, somewhat as a deux ex machina at the end to keep (IMHO) the story from ending in a RAAC story.

Still a great tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great read, well thought out, well conceived and well delivered!!

cybertron84cybertron84almost 2 years ago

damn not often i actually feel sad a story ended...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unbelievably well done. Congratulations to the author. A veritable tour-de-force. Should absolutely be turned into a movie. No doubt. The change and maturation. In the MC and Kirsten was amazingly when done. The complex ramifications of abandonment and divorce was starting. Marisa was the wonderful, bright, eclectic, crazy love interest that just had to happen. 10/5 starts. An amazing author. Huzzah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One good thing about this good story was that it took time. That is they were not married in 4 months. It was more real in that it took place over months and it was not was not plain sailing as they say. She had some major mental health issues/trauma of some kind, he had trust issues from his first marriage and how that failed. So yes, a more life like situation of how most persons go through life and how life kicks one when they are down.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Five stars. favorited. Of course I followed you. You and a few, very few authors on this site redeem the LW theme. Oh sure, the many other good ones have clever, gimmicky discoveries and twists of the knife, or just visceral shocks, and could get it better, but the whole of the best is very soundly thought out, worked out and just soars, without loose parts knocking or an Aeroflot vibe. Thanks for the satisfaction of reading this.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I hope you are OK. You are an excellent writer and I wish you only well. And maybe you could write some more of this good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, and an interesting take on a popular theme. I especially liked that every female character was in her own way a strong character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, like most of your stories I really enjoyed this one as well. And as far as women character development, they were all well defined and consistent the way you described them. The dialog supported the images that you portrayed. However, and here's where I found aspects that seemed a little hard to believe. Granted I was rooting for Susan so my criticism might be tainted, but I'm not sure why Tyler fell in love with Marisa. Here's my logic. Tell me where I went wrong.

Physically she did not seem particularly attractive. She was described as someone whose very appearance could upset older people. What was the process by which Tyler discovered his love for Marisa? It certainly didn't seem to be based on a physical attraction and her personality seemed out right angry bordering on rude. Other than a common love of books and his admiration if her editing capabilities, it seems strange that he fell in love with her.

Now compare Marisa to Susan. Susan was physically more attractive. She demonstrated a real selfless character willing to help Tyler at her expense. She showed vulnerability, compassion, generosity and humbleness and from my perspective, far more attractive characteristics than Marisa. And finally, Tyler had only one serious relationship in his whole life. How probable is it that he could find the gem of the woman lurking beneath the goth, angry persona with so little experience. That part seemed a little unbelievable. Even after they pledged their undying love, I found that hard to believe.

Still, a really good read......Tom from Nirth Carolina

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent slice if life tale that I am more than content to accept as it is written without any intense analysis of the plot line or any of the charactes. Nothing needs to be changed. It is complete.

Thankyou.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Ok. That was good. Damn good. 5/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story and you are an excellent writer. Hope you keep hope you keep the stories coming here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Enjoyed it immensely. The story line kept me reading and intrigued. Wanted to see who he ended up with All characters where in the mix and that made it super enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

truly great author .xx

dbrok1dbrok1over 1 year ago

Totally excellent in every way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who are you IRL?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

too long but even as a second time reading this, it's so good. Wish Marissa didn't change her style

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

You said that in this book, your main goal was to develop believable female characters. You succeeded, as I have known females that closely resemble all of them except Marisa. As I am 84, we didn't have goth characters when I was growing up. I really enjoy your writing and I am sure you have moved on and are now writing novels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, didn't want it to end. Great job of describing the ladies perfect, like they were here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually stop reading these kind of stories but, this one held my attention. You kept it interesting without the usual useless minutia most of the Literotica writers are guilty of. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply amazing story. Kept me wanting to find out more....

I had guessed he would select Susan but nope, he moved over to the brains even though Susan also had brains.

Quite a fantastic continuous group of human emotions flowing in every page, I am impressed.

The meeting Eastwood and King + then working with them - a tad over the top but then maybe that actually does happen, beats me!

Bob in Silver Spring, MD

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed he and Kristin didn't get back together, but the truth is the whole thing was written very well and the romance at the end was very sweet. Good job.

Jjmac51Jjmac51over 1 year ago

I would like a 1 or 2 page epilogue on the story to slowly bring it to the conclusion.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

thanks for writing a great story although I think the suspense, heart breaking anguish, reasons ? for a new love or improved life, kind of tapered off at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would like more of the Tyler and Marisa story. lpw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very well crafted piece of writing, totally complete in itself.

And thankyou for none of those damn trendy epilogues that now infest this website.

TangomoreTangomoreover 1 year ago

I've waited to comment till I read all 6 parts. As for your character development, I see strong, complex and intriguing characters, both male and female. There's also lots of variety that seems to enhance the portraits and visuals of each character. I also observed the growth and maturity of each character. What also enhances them is they are introduced within the storyline and plot. This includes the thought process and dialogue. I adored the developing relationship between Tyler and Marissa. I can see future stories that can follow.

CamdudeCamdudeover 1 year ago

Well written but unpleasent story-main character is a selfish prick,mostly concerned with his lifestyle and his dick.His carousing is second only to his ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just perfectly done. Epilogue fit very well, no feeling of hurrying to finish the story. Characters all stayed true to their respective natures we’d met. Overall a story that could really happen, right? I felt drawn in and as a live observer in the rooms - well, just the appropriate ones.

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this.So happy for Marissa.

Great ending 😀

Billo1903Billo1903over 1 year ago

I have enjoyed your writing a lot, but this story is the one I like the most. Well done and thank you for bringing great stories to life.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I'm really not sure what story Camdude read, but it truly doesn't appear to be this one. Someone concerned with their lifestyle would not have dropped everything to move back with his parents during a medical emergency, and given the infrequent relations he had after his wife left, he's definitely not thinking with his dick. Especially given his reactions and such during his relationship with Marisa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous