All Comments on 'Whatever Creams Your Twinkie'

by misterechik

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hysterical

That was one of the best things I have ever read! Loved it!

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 17 years ago
Bwahahah!

...And that is the reason I'm more likely to read humor than fetish.

sayuri_n_Joshsayuri_n_Joshabout 16 years ago
rotfl

wow its 5 am here and i cant sleep so im reading via my awsome blackberry 8100 anyway i digress im reading this in bed and i am cracking up. so loud that my boyfriend woke up and is pissed! lol oh well fuck him lol thanks for a good laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF?!? (and my thoughts on dead fetishness... Is that even the right word?? P.S. I'm not judging anyone here...)

where do you even GET those types of info? I never heard about the shit thing before... The dead fetish thing just kind of freaked me out a little... Sometimes i just hate my imagination because when i was reading the bolding italic font about the dead guy, i just imagined a guy fucking a decaying skeleton with the skin still attached!! Because the corpse would be embalmed, it would be like a girl giving a guy head with her forefinger and thumb only, right? I mean, if you closed your eyes, it would almost be the same thing because the corpse's embalment would make the girl (this is a version of a guy fucking a girl and btw, i'm a girl myself so i don't actually know what receiving a head would feel like) leaving aside the fact tha the corpse would be as dry as hell but you could cure that with lube... A fresh corpse wouldn't be all that bad but it still makes me think a mega EEWWWW!!!! at some people's desires... Hang on a sec!!! Wtf am i still talking about this?? your story must have triggered some kind of psychological reaction to me!!!! Ahhh!!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

A golden shower is one thing, but the rest of what you've written about is just too far out of my comfort zone. I just saw a news cast that talked about two guys that broke into a mortuary and stole some computers and stuff. While they were there they also helped themselves to screwing two female corps that were in the building. You just never know about some people. Enjoyed reading the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous