What's the Difference?

Story Info
Love and Sex ...
802 words
3.34
28.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
literot
literot
39 Followers

How is it that after so many years of marriage the nerves still start to tingle as soon as love-making is in the air? Love-making? Sex? Is there a difference and can they both be as hot and satisfying?

Love

As we make our way upstairs, I try to follow; not out of gentlemanly courtesy, but to watch her arse as it sways ahead of me, my heart beginning to react to what soon may be. Slowly we undress each other, the pleasure of sliding hands down her back and over her bum cheeks never diminishes; the feeling of power as I drag her panties down to the floor as the first hints of arousal fill the air.

We move to the bed and she lies on her back, opening herself up for me to kiss and lick her breasts, her tummy, her legs and at last, taste the sweet nectar from her pussy. Working my tongue around her clit and deeper inside, the juices begin to flow and the taste becomes more powerful. The gentle purring sounds tell me that this is working for both of us; the tension builds.

Turning her over, I take time to stroke her back, thighs and bottom, lying for a time with my head resting on one cheek as I stroke and worship this wonder of nature. Soon the time comes for her own fulfilment and she swings her leg over the cushion that holds her Hitachi wand. She kneels across it cowgirl style, holding on to the bedhead as the vibrations begin. Gently turning up the speed, I feel in control even though it looks as if she is making love to someone else. One by one the sweet orgasms arrive while her heavy breasts swing seductively above me. I hold one in my hand as I stroke her bum – one, two three, four waves of pleasure wash over her until finally the big one crashes in and the groans of pleasure almost bring me to conclusion too.

She rolls over onto her side, back towards me and knees tucked in with her pussy exposed and ready. Slowly I spoon in behind her and slip my rock-hard cock into the warmth and wetness, pushing myself to the hilt and pausing to make sure she is not too sensitive after the power of her earlier release. I withdraw almost completely and again slowly drive back in. Bit by bit I increase the speed, the feelings of pure emotion and the love I feel for this familiar body arousing me beyond dreams. Faster and faster, holding her tight, my hands around her breasts, I feel that indescribable sensation starting to build; my heart pounds and my nerves jangle – nothing else matters. I cry out in pleasure as my own orgasm grips me and I fill that sweet, sweet pussy with my cum. We lie quietly for some time as I shrink within her.

I lovelove.

Sex

"Let's watch some porn, I'm feeling horny". Quick preparations as the lights are dimmed, the DVD player fired up. She strips off and changes into some sexy lingerie while I put on a loose dressing gown and nothing else. What to watch? Liselle Bailey's films always do the trick with some of her porn friends just having fun together, not scripted but it looks as if the actors feel as I do now, hot and ready.

The film starts and we touch each other while we watch. As the action hots up, she starts to stroke her pussy gently and I do the same with my stiffening cock. Problem – do I watch the porn, or do I watch her enjoying the moment – tough one. Quick glances between the two as the temperature rises in the room, the smell of pleasure heavy in the air. Finally the right scene comes on and out comes the vibrator and maybe the glass dildo – can't watch the DVD now; have to see the pleasure washing over her – her eyes close and guttural sounds accompany her blissful orgasm – her eyes open and she smiles a sweet and satisfied grin.

My turn I think. My cock is hard and ready and with no dressing gown now, I lean back into the sofa as she straddles me in reverse cowgirl so we can both watch the on-screen action – secretly I ignore the film and watch the beautiful round globes of her arse as she bobs up and down on my rigid cock. The tension mounts as the feelings well up inside and my stiffness becomes the centre of the universe. Panting and groaning I come at last and as she raises herself off me, my cum dripping erotically onto the floor from her swollen pussy.

I lovesex.

literot
literot
39 Followers