All Comments on 'Wheeling Park Ch. 06'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really enjoying this

cant wait for the next instalment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
enjoying

please keep the family together and left the olivia out.waiting for new installment

superkittensuperkittenover 13 years ago

Olivia !!! Grrrrrrrrr... I don't like her !!! Well... I do and I don't, but hey... stirring up peoples emotions one way or another is a good thing. That's what good authors do. Waiting patiently for tomorrows installment : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It seems almost as if she's a "..force of nature.."

Olivia, that is, but is Jarid smart enough to see that & treat her accordingly because I remember a VERY OLD commercial that gave very good advive when it said "You don't mess around with Mother Nature".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ms. O needs her ass put in check!!!

How does this bitch rate!!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Don't like Olivia either

She may be sexy as hell, But Always thinking they have the right to tell you how you should do or act, even with your own family.

Needs to have a reality check, that not everything they do, or say is law.

And side note: Having social phobia myself, you don't get over it as quickly as Jarid did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
???????

Okay, up until this point, this was a really good story, but then it just got fucked up. i dont see how Olivia could do that and I just could never see the whole situation with Olivia and Jared happening. this chapter really took things downhill

Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I just love the depth, you give the characters. I fully can identify with Jared, suffering the same condition. Very plausible confrontation with Olivia.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 12 years ago
O.O

Olivia and Jared... my favorite characters.

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 12 years ago
Jarid Deserved more than one punch from his sister.

He is starting out as a real jerk. As to telling someone how to live their lives, he is one to talk. He certainly has no social skills. In a way though he and Jen are polar opposites, mirror twins. I can't wait to see how he changes. This is a great series.

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
rubbish

absolutely boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Just a note to tell you how extraordinary this is, even when compared to the rest of your work. No one immerses readers in a memorable, off-kilter environment like you do.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I've read this before...

And Like many other's that have commented I HATE Oliva!

She's a manipulative vindictive bitch. If things happened organically then this would be great, but to use her to 'force' things (through her mental manipulation) just justifies everything Jarid thinks about Wheeling Park. As for Jarid's phobia, Olivia's forced immersion 'therapy' without prior 'counseling' is irreprehensible. The whole story is five stars but the character Olivia is negative five stars. She diminishes what SHOULD have been a great story.

addi01edaddi01ed8 months ago

You write beautifully. It's so immersive and I'm with you so far. Unfortunately the realism extends to the double standard that exists between men and women, and that really gets my hackles up. It's a testament to how well you write that I got angry over that.

Please keep writing, you're my new favourite :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous