All Comments on 'When A Man loves A Woman Ch. 01'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*****

Five.

IAmMicrobearIAmMicrobearabout 10 years ago

I can't wait for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Selfish

If he's not going to leave his wife, then he should let her go, if he cares anything about Nadia. I've been there, and it will end very badly. 5ef5

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Joel stated he wouldn't punish Chole for his issues. That is exactly what he is doing while selfishly carrying on the affair? He doesn't respect himself, the mother of his child and wife. He is hurting both Chloe and Nadia. Although, Nadia went into the affair knowing Joel is married and not leaving his wife.

I know love makes you do stupid things but Nadia deserves better then settling as Joel's mistress. Do she not want to have a man all her own, get married and have kids?

Chloe now has the inkling that something is weird. I imagine there will be other times and that thought will take root. Hopefully she won't be to blind to what is going on right under her nose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nadia's trash Joel is trash they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

They're both trash, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great start

please don't change or alter your story because someone doesn't like the subject matter. Your characters are not trash, and situations like this happen every day. People kill me being so judgemental, like they live perfect lives and can live in glass houses.

willo_wispwillo_wispabout 10 years ago
Eh.....

I find it funny reading all these prudish comments on a site dedicated to exploring erotica ,,,''

That said, things happen in life, feelings change. But that said...Joel is straight selfish. Its unfair to Chloe and himself to stay in a relationship with a woman he is no longer in love with. He should set her free and let her find someone else she can love who can and will lover her fully. Yes, it would break up the home, but it would at least be fair to Chloe, not to mention Nadia.

Joel is a selfish coward.

Michmommy2Michmommy2about 10 years ago
Good Start

This story isn't trash, it's good. Cheating happens slot for different reasons and your tag said adultery. Forget the haters all stories can't be the same. This one is interesting and I'd love to read more. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Adultery Tag

I don't have a problem with the story but everytime I see a comment about the tag it bothers me. You have to understand that not everyone searches for their tags the same way. So for the commenter to indicate the tag for this story is adultery is not totally accurate. I search for 90% of my stories via the interracial tag. I personally do not know about any other tags until i begin reading.

If I don't like a storyline i stop reading. Adultery does happen every day. This could very well be someone's story. If a reader does not want to read about it go to another story.

mimi186mimi186about 10 years ago
love it! people are ridiculous!

Forget what these stupid people are saying about Adultery its a great story and adultery happens and for various reasons people dont want to leave. So i'm excited to see where this goes.

Great Job :)

xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
309 Followers
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!