All Comments on 'Where Did She Spend Last Night?'

by daviejones

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 17 years ago
Another

stupid story about big cocks! Why does this fascinate so many men? Do you have an inferiority complex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WHAT!!!! This is so fucked up I don't know where

to start. So I won't don't bvother to read it unless you like the standard huge black cock little white girl who can't resist. Wants her BF to eat the cum and fcuk her ass. Sick and the same old shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No man loves any woman enough to eat another

mans cum knowingly out of her. Especially one he loves, was engaged to, and didnt know she was cheating with another man. A gay man might but then what would he be doing engaged to marry a sexy woman? The bitch is a whore, that is what you call a woman who fucks for work, just as fucking for money. So the story you are trying to sell, is a much in love guy goes to see the girl who has broken the engagement to see if they have a future, finds she is fucking her large endowed boss for her job and cant stop and agrees to cleam her up after she has been used and to service her ass. Yeah right! All women cheat on purpose, none cheat by accident or circumstance. She is a whore, what man in his right man would want to marry a whore unless he was her pimp? Sorry this story dont float!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Awful

"<I>I see her shutter...</I>" makes me <B>shudder</B>. Awful prose, unrealistic characters, no hint of a plot equals bad fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LMAO!

this is so stupid, its funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Who are your two cgaracters?

This opening chapter provides a window into a story that is hard to appreciate. You need to develop the story before you provide us readers with descrptive details about sexual processes, as you've already done. Who are the couple? Where do they come from? Where are they living and in which era is this event taking place (I would assume the present time)? But if its taking place in the Philippines it could have been towards the end of World War II. Is this an affair between an asian women and a white man in the south Pacific? Inter-racial? Thus far you have succeeded only in telling us that she is something of a slut. No women that is worth writing about flat out takes on the boss solely because he has large gonads and sex drive. This is too shallow.

Write another chapter and provide needed background! Where are the couple coming from and where do that want to go - together. That is a direction you can take in the writing of this story.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
too short but writing was okay

This story was too short. My guess is that you were pretty hot to get to the sexual part. That's okay but you need to develop a plot. We actually should have been taken through the break up period as well. Hopefully you'll take us into a part two and give us more plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fuck her ass

but i damn sure wouldnt marry her and id never stick my dick where a niggers been ..matter of fact id make her get a cpl of tattoos stating she was my slut and id ruin her body for him ,,id tattoo it from one end to the other with stuff telling the world what fucking niggers got her ..id have my picture put on her tits my name on her ass and a message that she fucking hated niggers on her back in letters t ocover it from top to bottom ...id tattoo her legs with things likenigger hater ...then id get her a 24 inch dildo and cram the whole thing in her cunt till i ripped it wide open ...id make it so big that no one could ever feel her cunt again ...the onl6y way she would be able to fuck would be ass fucked ...fuck a damn nigger story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
6 weeks later

she offered me her butt because her "boyfriend" couldn't get his big dick in! boy, ain't I lucky or what? so I says to her, "Yeah, baby, let's get back together and proceed with the wedding, as if nothing had happened, now that you is so nicely offering me your butt hole. Ain't I lucky, that your boyfriend, he's too darn big to go in there, even with tons of grease! Baby, if you but offer me your butt hole, whether used or not, once in a while, I won't care about this nonsense about having sex with other guys,,, okay? just give your but hole to me once in a while, before or after you fucked other guys,,, okay? If you do that, I man, I be so happy, I'll never bitch like a little white girl again about you cheatin', okay? If I may ask: please, allow me to watch your and your big dicked boyfriends, once in a while? I love live porn!".... And she's all smiles,,, so our wedding back on again.... afte r6 weeks of separation due to my stupidity and insecurity; but now I know, I'm her main man,,, all the rest are just big dick idiots she uses to satisfy her insatiable sexual needs.... A man has gotten to be generous, y'know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Boring me

Can you bore me some more? If I read one more "he's black, so big, he reaches places you can't" I'll vomit. What a load of crap. Can't we have a little originality here, please? This site is getting worse everyday. The authors are not even trying, what the hell has happened?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh Good

Another Mc Donalds boy writing about wimp guys and big black cocks. Fuck off, no talent anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
There's no worse phrase...

In this kind of story than "to be continued." Could you please not continue? It's incompetently executed on every level and racist on top of that. Maybe do the world a favor and just delete this and forget you ever wrote it, huh?

datadyndatadynabout 17 years ago
Bodybuilder

Bodybuilder author I presume - see, everybody told you those steroids will make your balls dry up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Kinda Lame

I hate wimps, and the stories they write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ain't You A Cute Cum Lapper Writer

You embarrass yourself trying to act like a male but we know different as you just told the world of your taste for black cock cum knowingly lapped up second hand.<P>

Your second chapter will have you fluffing his humongous black cock up for you to watch in her while excitedly waiting to suck her clean and clean him up for her ass. Then again after that.<P>

Are you from The England School of Self Cucksters or the Bazzster Low Subhuman Branch?<P>

Now if you are to stand a chance for the very few like you getcherself a frilly pink apron, knee-pads and fuzzy slippers plus a few bottles of chasers to clear your throat every so often.<P>

You sure this self inflicted disrespect is what you need to spend your talent on?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ignore the haters

Please the the love of God don't listen to all the assholes who are so bitter and depressed about their lives that they have to shit on your story.

It was a bit short, but you do several things really well. You use dialouge rather than flashbacks, which is important, since sex is more real when it's occuring in the present, and you give the reader a clear indication of the climax, (pardon the pun,) which is something many writers on this site don't understand, allowing their readers to wander into a nebulous state of confused arousal. As far as the people who dislike any story where someone has a bigger dick than the main character, they are probably not all that confident with their own endowments. It's all a matter of personal taste. I, for example, dislike stories where the female shows contempt for the protagonist, but I felt you showed a well rounded, spicy relationship between the cast members, wherein the girl used painful truths to turn her partner on, while still showing affection. Very well done.

Sorry if I went on, but I wanted you to know that everyone gets flamed; and I know it hurts, the critisism is neither constructive nor positive in any way. I got literally hundreds of flames from an article I wrote that was later picked out of several thousand as one of the years ten best. If you keep writing, you'll do well, you obviously have some really good instincts about how to craft a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullshit

Ignore the queers that tell you to ignore the comments posted by normal people that hate wimps. Only asseater queers will give your piss-poor story high marks. Normal people will give you what you deserve, which is nothing.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
hated it!

I hate these big black dick stories. They certainly bring the racists out of the woodwork.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Waste of space and bandwidth

My sentiment about this 'story', exactly what my title comment said. 'In her throws of passion'. Somebody do me a favor and throw the author a real dictionary please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Did You Really Waste Time Writing This Crap?

This story is an absolute waste of time and energy, it has no redeeming value what so ever.

BazzzBazzzabout 17 years ago
The comments are the best!

Nothing like a story with a black guy to bring out the mutants. I'm not really sure what you did but the racists really got pissed off with this one. The comments seemed especially nasty for this story. If I were you I'd keep writing. Maybe it will cause one of their heads to explode or at the very least bring on a stroke.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Loving wives? How about racial hatred…

Loving wives? Forget about the loving; who was the wife here? Then comes all the other comic paraphernalia: black guy with an endless cock, followed by the inevitable one time only consolation prize for ex-fiancé (he is allowed to do her ass – what else?), it’s so infantile that it’s comic. I can understand Bazzz’s comment regarding comments being the interesting part. I can not understand how a replica of a replica, being waved in front of people’s eyes can get them so enraged, as if it has any value. On the other side you see people giving this a hundred out of spite. I don’t believe for a minute that this is about the story. It all goes back to the underlying racial hatred which simmers just below the surface, and that’s the one true sad reality in this whole farce.

YusakuYusakualmost 16 years ago
Very hot!

Well done. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep - they only wish they dogshit was true!!

Glad you quit writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
does not matter

she is doing someone else and is quite content to do so. it does not matter if the guy is...whatever. there are things he can do without and she's on the list. they won't be together, and he get minimal time in her ass. its so much easier to just move on and leave her to whatever and whomever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
why stay?

easy to go and leave her where she wants to be.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
THIS SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant be for real!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SECOND BEST

I dont think so. AMF.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He should just ditch the nigger fucking whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hit a nerve

closet cuckolds are indignant being called out like this, exposing their love of creampies is taboo, stick to having them spank in the closet while watching

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Please lose your pen

And spare us the cum eating fantasies

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
WTF

They broke up 6 weeks ago. Sounds like it was Sweetie's idea, since Our Hero narrator has been working for resolution. Why did she agree to meet with him? Can't be for anal, even though that develops! Then comes the traditional post-break-up massage and ass-licking! Which leads to his discovery that this FREE AGENT has active cum in her puss! Happens ALL the time! There's even a name for it...BullShit! She can fuck a RHINO if she wants to! MYOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i wouldnt have eaten the slut

hard telling what she has caught and she doesnt deserve a real man, but it sounds like the male in the story isnt a real man.

hope they all caught aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put this shit in IR!

Just another moronic nigger story put in the wrong catagory!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a trainwreck!

And the comments just keep getting better! Actually the comments are more entertaining to read than the story. Maybe posted in the wrong category. I think readers are tired of the cliche that every black man has a huge cock. This is a size queen that has discovered her love of big dicks. The good news is that they aren't married and it's SO easy to dump her. That should have been how you ended your story. He threw her out. You would have gotten MUCH better scores. Maybe if you had written the second chapter and had him get some revenge your score would have been better.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Sucks

I knew in the first paragraph I would hate it but I couldn't help. Won't look for another Chapter though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stink

So what are you going to do? Are you going to accept anal as payment to be a somesort of cuckold? I wouldn't. I'll find a women who will love me even if I don't a big enough cock. But that's just my opinion. Its all on and up to you. Good luck or have fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its up to you

If you think living as a some sort of cuckold life for anal, then thats up to you. Honestly. You should take whatever things you have and run. Their are girls out there who will everything they have for you to you and only, all you have to do is. Run. But if the ass is too good to pass, well. Accept your new roll im affraid

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
EVERY MAN HAS HIS OWN CRITERIA

how far to go depends on individual ego and sharing ability, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

forgot how to continue the story too bad it might have gotten good or not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

I caught my wife in the act of cheating and I was so stunned I was literally unable to do anything but stare at her. Now, in retrospect, at the time I carried a .44 magnum (see "Dirty Harry") and I should have shot her in the face and the neighbor as well.

A man can't do anything about the size of his cock anymore than a woman can do about breast size. So people simply have to accept each other physically or not. If not, move on...

Those who have committed to one another have no right to "discover" bigger cocks or wetter pussies.

But then again, as I read these stories so often the men turn out to be "pussies" as well. all I can tell you is that my wife never lived in our home after my discovery. She had to leave that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think he's a fag!!

In so many of these stories, the man says, "I tasted cum". How does he know what cum tastes like unless he's a dick sucker?

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Please add a cuckold warning to the top of your story. This belongs in a cuckold subcategory where the rest of us can avoid it. Your story will appeal to the fringe element, not mainstream.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Comments, a must read

Unlike the story, the comments are an absolute "must read" I agree with SwordWielder10/04/20 comment and most others that thought this was rubbish and you should 'lose your pen"! 1* (and that is too many!)

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

OMFG Im glad this is a one and done writer.

It was a cuck by the numbers story.

The usual pathetic racist trash and the woman who just suddenly turned into a slut and size queen

Its ever wimpy cucks wet dream.

If Literotica ever deletes worthless stories, this may be a good start.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Waste of time... She's a classic slut screwing around with her BLACK boss and he is a stupid willing cuckold to eat out her cum filled p*ssy. Just leave her and find someone who respects fidelity in a marriage. This is definitely in the wrong category since there is NO Loving Wife here. I agree with iameasel that this story should be deleted and "NO" we don't need the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't believe I wasted my time reading this drivel

Hiram325Hiram325about 2 years ago

Fortunately, based on this, the author was a one and done...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a fucking loser , eat a mans cum with no problem wimp .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous