While You're Away

Story Info
She takes of herself while he's gone, constantly.
988 words
4.22
54.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally wrote this by hand but my handwriting got so sloppy and the paper I wrote on got stained because I was trying to write while I played with my pussy. I was also glancing at some hot pictures of men doing all sorts of hot and nasty things to women, making my hands shake even more and bringing my pussy close to the boiling point.

Right now I have three fingers stuck deep inside my steaming grotto and my hand and fingers are covered with all the sticky goo down there. I am so horny and so turned on that I feel sick from yearning and my hips are sore from the constant pumping while I finger myself.

My large breasts are swollen. My nipples are so hard and so hot they feel as though they're on fire. Every so often I take my slimy hands out of my sloppy wet puss and play with my tits and nipples. What I really need now is a nice long, wet tongue to lick my tits and snake around my pussy. But alas, I am alone, and so horny, so what's a girl to do?

My mouth is dry, I can barely swallow. I need a nice hot, cum-spitting

prick just like yours in my mouth, pumping a load of sweet creamy cum for me to gobble up. My needs are basic and lewd, but like all girls, I think about cock a lot more than I get it.

You know it's been quite some time since I've cum. The last time was over two hours ago and I need to cum again now. My clit is swollen and sore, begging, vibrating for release again.

I have both hands on my tits now and I'm squeezing them, pulling and pinching my nipples. I tweak and twist my nipples between my thumb and forefinger until I winch with pain and utter filthy curse words out loud to myself.

"I'm so fucking hot! Mmmmm I can't stand it! Fuck yeah....pull those big hard nipples! Mmmmmm I need a big, fat, stiff cock deep inside my hot wet cunt!"

I'm flipping through the pages of a new porn magazine, looking at pictures of a beautiful young woman with her legs spread open wide, showing off her exceptionally hairy pussy. I wish I was her, and that all the guys were looking at pictures of me and jerking off! What a lucky girl she is to be at the receiving end of all that attention and male adoration!

I reached over and grabbed my dildo off the bed. I love my fake dick, with it's perfect girth, a little on the fat side, so nice and smooth, wide and long.

I rubbed it along my wet slit and got it nice and slippery. My pussy is drooling and anticipating it's fat friend. It wants the same thing I do, a big, fat throbbing prick. A prick big enough to stretch my cunt till it hurts and long enough to tickle my stomach as it pushes it's way inside me!

In and out, in and out, oh boy does that feel good! I'm sorry but I'll have to stop writing for a few minutes, I need both my hands to do this right!

I'm flowing! Flowing thick, hot cream, oozing and squishing out around the sides of the smooth, fake cock. The cock around which I have fashioned my hot dreams, the cock that fucks me, the fake cock that takes your place while you're away.

In the mirror I see myself and start to blush. I see myself spread-eagle on my back, my body splayed shamelessly. I'm looking like a common slut bitch, cum dripping freely out of my fuckhole while I slam the dildo in and out wildly.

How I wish you would suddenly walk into the room and catch me in my lascivious behavior. Catch me in my nudity, in my shame while I hump myself like a sex starved tramp. I would ask you to replace this common piece of coloured latex with that nice piece of rolled hot meat between your legs. Your sweet cock, that stiff dick would assuage my horniness!

I decided to write to you to let you know how I feel when you're away, but suddenly I'm experiencing yet another strange sexual rerun and my steamy pussy is once again leaking love lava. Oh God, what a wonderful feeling it is to scum off! Sometimes I wonder if it's like dying and then being reborn when my pussy gets so hot that my body seems to be in heaven while my hot and nasty pussy is in hell!

The bed is soaked now, but then who really gives a fuck?! Oh baby, if only you were here to plunge that big red-hot pecker of yours into my poor, wet pussy! I moved over to the lounge chair now, shifting it closer to the mirror while I play with myself. Stretching and sloshing around my wide open cunt I reach deep inside, churning my juices, rubbing and pressing hard against my swollen clit. Capturing my stiff clit I jerk it off like a tiny cock, oh baby, what deliciously messy fun!

I wonder if other women do what I'm doing? Do they get the same fulfillment and satisfaction out of playing with their pussies the way I do? Do they use dildos? Do they use toys, like a hairbrush, carrots, cucumbers, garden hoes? Or do they just use their fingers to set fire to their holes?

I'm just about back in control here, and I will try not to get cum stains on this letter or the keyboard. I have four fingers of my left hand stuffed deep inside my cunt and I'm enjoying each and every fucking second....oh wait.....I feel a decision cumming on.....

You'll have to wait.....because I can't. I'm cumming again!!