Witness Protection Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to bed and after he left Yvonne called Del to make plans to spend a few weeks with her and other friends out of town. The next morning, she was packed early and gone. She stayed at Del's until they left Tuesday afternoon. Tom called his uncle and made plans to spend a week away from everything. He was going down the following week after spending several days with Robin first. Robin took care of things on her end so she was free all week long. Chuck was gone Tuesday morning so she was free to do as she wished. Instead of Tom staying at Robins, she spent time at his house. It was empty and a lonely house and he needed it filled by someone who cared to fill it with love and also some good old lust. Everything fell into place finally. Yvonne flew out with Del, Chuck flew out for a couple of days, and Robin drove around the block. Just as she drove up Tom's driveway, she called and had him open his garage door. Once he did, she pulled right in and got out. He didn't hesitate. He walked into his garage and as cheerfully as he could be said "Welcome Robin, welcome to my house. Make yourself as comfy as you can!"

She was giddy and excited when she stepped out; Tom grabbed her, wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her intensely for a while. Finally he let go of her. He took her suitcase and escorted her inside.

Once inside, she made out with him grabbing at him passionately. Breathing heavily, anyone could hear the echoes of love, passion, and desire resonating from them. He felt great and had no reservations when they kissed. He felt free with her.

Again the kissing stopped; they pulled away as they held on to the other and looked into the other's eyes. He gleamed, she gleamed, and their eyes filled up with joy and pleasure that finally they were getting what they both craved for months and months.

He knew she felt that way and he did too.

"Robin... ohhh Robin I can't say how great, how nice it is finally having you here. For a couple of days, you, me together, and all alone, I'm like way too excited for words. I've looked forward to us just sitting around, laying around, relaxing, and discovering anything that's possible for a long, long time girlfriend. At let me add this that you look terrific in that" referring to her outfit. "Ohh yeahhh, boy oh boy, you sure look incredible today!" She was all smiles when he put his arms around her once more and they kissed eagerly.

An inner heat generated from them while their lips shuffled from one side to the other. His arms and his hands pulled her closer to him while her hands careened across his back and up through his hair.

Finally exhausted, they let up. She turned him on but he did likewise to her. When he looked at her, she looked as if she was crazed and enjoying their rendezvous. She felt overjoyed at a loving welcome he gave her.

"Robin, for the next couple of days, sweetheart this house is your house. This home is your home. Feel free to do as you wish, especially with me, but also to come and go as you please. If you want to sit in the tub and relax then do so, but especially with me. If you just want to lie in bed especially with me or on the couch of course, then please, please feel free to do whatever makes you happy and comfy. I am game for anything!" "Let's make sure we are open, honest, and first, and foremost spontaneous with each other. I hope you like that. Now what would you like to do?"

She had a shit eating grin on her and boldly said "Have sex."

"Umm no foreplay" I asked. As in let's just strip down here and now and get it on? Or would you like to come upstairs and see my sauna?"

"Ooooh a sauna, you have a sauna too? Ooooohh I have one but it doesn't get enough use any more. What kind is yours" giggling knowing he had one.

"It's a Reflow Plus and I do know I can see your beautiful, sexy figure gracing the inside of it as I lay across from you and play in it. Is that a good idea? Is that delicious as they come?"

"You are so cute with your and your expressions and phrases. Of course it's delicious. It is scrumptious and oooohh it is sending vibes through me right now mmmmm."

He grabbed her hand and the suitcase and led her upstairs to the guest bedroom. "We'll be perfectly fine here. Come here, let me show you the sauna" whisking her off to the bathroom. "What do you think of this monster?"

"Oooohhh wow Tom, now that's what I call a sauna" at which at that point he leaned down, turned on the water, and then the jets. Watching it fill up, she stood mesmerized at its powerful capacity.

He stared at her thinking how beautiful she was. He smiled wondering if he should make the next move. He decided "Just do it, undo her blouse, then her pants, and get on with it."

Her top was already unbuttoned enough that he saw a flicker of her captured splendor. She turned and smiled appreciating that she was being undressed already by his eyes. Not saying anything she watched as he began undoing each of her buttons meticulously. She pulled the remainder of her cropped blouse from within her pants.

He undid the last button allowing a better view of her loveliness within. As if in a romantic movie, he gazed at her dwellings rising above her chest. Each of his hands rose up grabbing a hold of her blouse which draped over her breasts and body. He leisurely took it off her.

There she stood and his heart pounded sending thumping vibrations through his body when he saw her blossoming breasts. As they arose gradually upwards and away from her chest the fresh, smooth, and tanned vision of grandeur excited his libido. She was blessed with the most wholesome breasts.

Breaking the silence she said softly, "I'm glad they please you. At least I now know for sure you appreciate these" displaying them with her hands underneath but not touching them. I'd kiss them myself if I was able to. I know their virtue" and then she giggled.

In the tone in which she used she activated his sex drive completely. He undid his top and took it off. Then she laid her hands on his chest, circling around it on down to his stomach. She closed her eyes while she felt his upper frame building up a desire for all of him.

Quietly he said to her "Why haven't we Robin; I mean why haven't we been with each other sooner?" She shrugged her shoulders and placed his hands on her bra over her mounds. He didn't move them. He simply felt their pleasurable existence. He felt a great satisfaction touching them.

Then she placed her hands on his hands so she too could enjoy whatever sexual vigor he might be experiencing. His smile grew even more when she did that.

Watchfully he squeezed each breast trying to please her as much as possible. Stroking the area around her breasts, eventually he slipped each hand inside her bra enabling him to feel the wondrous smooth fleshy sacks. He got turned on even more.

Closer and closer he came to her exceptional nipples. Not able to see them due to her bra still on, she undid each strap. She lowered her bra down beneath her breasts and undid it completely. Destiny was obtained and as she expected he found overwhelming gratification upon seeing her mature breasts floating in front of his eyes.

"Should we" inviting her in. She nodded yes. But before going further, he asked "May I" referring to being able to kiss her bountiful bosoms beforehand.

She responded saying "By all means please, ohhh yes please do." He touched her smooth breasts again and kissed them several times as well as licking her nipples too. "Mmmmm, that's, that's soooo, soooo soothing" she remarked.

"I'm happy that I've made you feel good Robin. I really am happy. Let's go in, okay?"

He undid his pants and so did she. Only in their underwear, he stood proudly in front of her and removed his. Displaying his physically aroused and emotional state she was pleased. She saw the aroused state in which he was in and smiled. With that she added, "Thank you for saying to me you feel I'm sexy. Your hardened piece, well it says it all. So thank you honey for ummm pointing that out" and winked once again.

Both had everlasting smiles on their faces.

"But you are Robin and there are many ways to say that about you too. I guess this is only one way. You know it I hope. I've told you that a number of times."

She laughed and said she knew it but it always was nice having extra compliments.

Reaching for his cock, which was hard, she touched it softly with her fingertips. He felt the tingling exciting sensations loving every second and said "Ohhh wow, wow yeah that is well, wow Robin you have a deft touch. Ohhh damn, you sure do!"

Appreciating his compliments finally she took off her panties. Immediately he looked down. His dick went completely hard. That put him over the edge.

"Oooohh, now that's what I call a man! What a man you really are Thomas! I have never doubted it, but mmmm today the proof is in the pudding so to speak. That is scrumptious mmmm!"

In turn, he reached for her Den of Delight and slid a hand over domesticated countryside and remarked "This Robin is what beauty is all about of course not withstanding your breasts too of course."

The two broke out in a thunderous laughter hugging as his hard cock jammed her around her exquisite pelvis and stomach. Both were horny.

Inside the sauna they relaxed and horsed around. Sitting across from each other, using their feet, she traipsed along his frame touching his thighs, stomach, chest, and sides. She teased him by using her toes and seeking an occasional peek of his submerged cock and eventually she'd find it and enjoy its company.

He enjoyed her toes giving him company as well spreading apart his legs for her once she located his cock. Once she did, she twirled her toe or toes around his hardened shaft.

He knew she'd meander back in between his legs but for the time being they simply enjoyed each other, soaking up the atmosphere and company.

His feet were uncharacteristically smooth. There wasn't an ounce of callused skin on them. It was something he was prodded him to maintain. Keep them smooth for moments like these and the feet are an intricate part of foreplay and sex. She always believed that and he bought into it and discovered she was right.

Hence his feet plodded along Robins fabulous physique and in doing so only made himself and her hornier then expected.

"Ohhh God Thomas this is wonderful! Your feet are incredible! You amaze me with your feet! How smooth and sexy they actually are and how I feel when you do that? Oh my lord, yes they are awesome." She felt hornier by the moment.

He didn't even go between her marvelous legs. With all the experience he's had in the sauna, he knew exactly where to plant his feet and turn Robin on.

Robin became wetter and hornier. She was ready for more. She was ready to move on and make love with Tom. Her face expressed that too. She didn't know if he realized it but she longed for having sex with him.

"Ohhh Thomas, Thomas I think I've been aroused by a master" giggling at herself. "Are you the master Thomas? Because it sure seems like it to me the way you've touched with your feet in certain areas. Mmmmm, I sure love how your feet, yes these magnificent feet feel on me."

"Here let me swing around behind you and cuddle you in my arms? Hold on okay?" She did and he put his arms around her as they snuggled along the jets in the sauna which soothed them.

"This is great isn't it" he asked her. She agreed but asked if they could go to the bedroom.

Stepping out they dried off and went to lie down in bed. He pulled the covers over them. Leaning over her, he ran his fingers through her hair repeatedly. Eventually they kissed as he caressed her body.

Down and around her hips, he ran his hands over her gently. Running his fingers over her tummy, he retreated back up and took residence on her breasts. He caressed and danced gracefully on them. Her eyes remained closed while feeling his hands appreciate what he considered beauty at its best.

He educated himself studying her supple beauty and her breasts as well including her nipples. With her eyes still closed, she laid smiling and delighted in his affection for her. Leaning forward, he kissed her intimately.

She put her arms around Tom and passionately kissed him back. All was quiet and serene. One of her arms reached underneath in search of his golden rod.

Finally locating it, she clutched it and began stroking it making both of them crazy and lusting for the ultimate orgasmic finale.

Robin wanted him inside her. She whispered in his ear to mount her and subtly pushed him on top of her. Positioning himself over her sexy body and leaning in, he kissed her. Kneeling over her and holding his manhood out for her he said "Ready for this honey?"

"Yes I am baby" she said without reservation.

He did exactly as she desired. He shoved his hard cock in the women of his dreams and as soon as he did, she screeched out loud. Her moans were pleasurable to hear. It was good. It was all good.

When he felt Robin's pussy it was soft, warm, and wet! When he felt her, he knew being with her felt superb! It was a perfect moment. They were perfect together.

She was woman and she was all woman at that! She craved him and she craved his cock! Every fraction, every moment, every ounce, and every possible, imaginable bit of energy transferred from one to the other.

She hadn't made love, like she did with Tom, in so long that the yearning she had for sex, especially with him, was great romance and long overdue!

What she found within and what she searched for from him brought out a bestiality like behavior.

He was in awe of her passion as they made love. He was inspired by her. He groaned and moaned shouting out praises. He remarked at her incredible display of sexual energy! He lost himself in a vacuum of love and lust with Robin.

Equally, she expressed herself in unending fashion when she shouted, screamed, and humped him with all the possible emotion and energy she could summon.

He blasted her with a never ending supply of cum as she orgasmed twice. All the pent up sexual disappointments she had she was able to release that afternoon for him.

Exhausted, both were left fighting for breath and with no energy whatsoever were they able to move, touch, or even kiss afterwards. He had to at least kiss her letting her know he loved her somehow, but he was physically drained! He was physically exhausted.

"Robin" he tried saying in an exhausted tone of voice. She couldn't even respond to ask what. "Robin he asked again, are you" but he was still huffing and puffing "are you okay" in a strained question form.

Trying to catch her breath and gather some energy, he looked at her before she could reply. She was trying to say at least yes but couldn't even do that. All she could do when she saw Tom looking at her was smile and nod her head yes.

He smiled, closing his eyes to indicate he was happy for her, him, and them. He began to move off her body and to her side but she stopped him because she loved how he felt on top of her. He hadn't even moved off the side to cuddle with her yet.

She didn't want him to move an inch. She loved how he felt on her as he compressed her frame against the mattress. It made her feel secure, loved, and desired. Having not spoken a word since erupting in orgasm she broke the silence.

"Mmmmm, this was incredible" she said in a whisper. "I love you Thomas, thank you."

Both breathed hard. Both tried catching their breaths. He could feel her chest heave up and down and knew he had to be crushing her to some degree.

Sliding off to the side, he left an arm on her making her feel secure in his love towards the woman. He brought her as close as possible towards him.

"God Robin, you don't have to thank me at all. You were the incredible one. I mean you were a goddess Robin. The way you exploded" and he took a deep breath stopping momentarily.

"The way you exploded passionately, oh, ohhhh my god Robin, it was awesome and absolutely beautiful. I'm the one who needs to say thank you. Thank you Robin, a million times over."

Then there was silence as the two snuggled naked in bed. Neither fell asleep, but shortly after, he caressed her soft silky skin, wading around it and towards her breasts often.

Once he arrived, she assisted him in his delight of her succulent treats. She looked over to see if he was looking at her and either way, she was smiling. Finally they saw one another's faces and upon catching the others eyes, harmony filled the air.

He was at peace that afternoon knowing that his own fantasies finally were obtained and not someone else's. He wasn't gloating but he was happier then a lark, to say the least.

It was 7 in the evening and as bodies go, they could hear their stomachs growl. It was time for food. "Robin, sweetheart, would you like to go and get something to eat downstairs? I know you are hungry because your stomach sounds like mine."

Tom walked out and started down the steps. "Tom aren't you putting anything on?"

"Umm, why I'm in my own home, should I?"

She giggled and asked "Should I parade around naked too" knowing she felt like putting on something because it only seemed natural to wear something. "Well I'm going to tell you no, of course not, but that's only so I can admire your beautiful and sensuous figure I just made love to. But if you feel you must, I'll put on a pair of briefs too."

"Today was special. It was so spectacular, and you were a beautiful and a perfect partner. I hafta tell you Robin, I have no idea what will happen but for now and this week I am looking forward to being with you. I look forward to enjoying every last possible second together. Wow that's a mouthful isn't it?"

Restoring their energy they lost, finally she roared out in laughter. Neither of them were exhausted any longer. Tom moved around the table and cuddled next to her. Then he picked up the wine and ushered her into the other room. He put on quiet music as they sat, talked, drank and cuddled and played around more.

It was 10 at night and both were exhausted; they turned out the lights, headed upstairs, and snuggled more. Before long, his boxers were off and so was her camisole.

Tom was happy for sure and Robin too. Morning came and the bed sheets needed washing. Robin was in the bath singing while Tom slept. She closed the door so she wouldn't disturb him. She enjoyed the comforts of his sauna and hoped that she and Tom would soon be making love again that morning. What's another bath or shower, huh?

Finally Tom got his due. Finally Tom was fulfilling the sexual fantasies he's had, more or less, and so was Robin. Finally he was becoming sexually fulfilled by someone other then you-know-who.

12