All Comments on 'Wolf's Pet Ch. 09'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Mating Season

yes defiantly mating season. It's funny in a way for had they not joined the rouge group who knows how long it would have taken for the mates to find one another. Now that most everyone is happy I have to wonder what the last 2 bad boys are planning.

As always, left wanting more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So glad every time I see a new chapter.

I am enjoying this story a lot, and like the humor you put into it along with the hot sex and drama. Thanks for posting regularly so the story is always fresh in my mind when a new chapter comes up. I understand that not all authors have the time, discipline, or inspiration to write and post frequently, but when I wait anywhere from a month to a year for the next chapter the story loses something. Your story flows beautifully, thanks.

Yves

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
They need to put paul behind bars!!

I don't want Gary to get him to hurt any of the pack wolves!! I love this whole pack! I wonder who Sarahs mate is??? Also how much older is she than him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE this story!

I am enjoying this story so much! Love the characters, plot, everything about it! Only one teeny tiny suggestion, please don't overuse the word "leering". It is just creepy! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love it! Please keep writing! I'm addicted, thank you for the amazing stories!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Another mating!

There must be something in the water!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice.... *****

I agree with Katgoddess that there must be something in the water.

Good fast moving story and thanks for the fast pace of the story.

wickedmommywickedmommyover 12 years ago
GIVE US MORE!

It just keeps getting better and better. I repeat my comment from the last chapter "WOW". Thank you.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago
Wow

I must agree with most everyone's post, this story is both amazing and addicting. And there really has to be something in the water that pack drinks :D Truly, this is a wonderful story and can not wait to read more

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
FIVE damn stars and well deserved....I might add!!!!!

And now you know why I LOVE WERES!!!! For pure sexual power you can't beat them. They are Klingons...damn smokin' hot Klingons!!!

Noisy, lustful, high energy fucking is the objective and they score high consistently for achieving the mark. Hot damn!!!!!

Lila and Nathan were hotter, in my opinion, than the Alpha pair. Lord yes .......yezzzzzzzzzzz lord!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The only complaint I have is the over use or 'leering look' & 'leered', seems every look anyone gives another is leering, surely a writer as good as you, could find another way to describe a look? Oh and you use 'breath' a lot of the time when it should be 'breathe'.

i.e: 'out of breath'.... 'struggled to breathe'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Leering

I agree with the previous comment about using leering over and over it just sounds so crude to me.

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
Alpha_Marm...

have you some kind of Star Trek fetish?

I'm only asking ecause i'm a trekkie myself, but i don't describe mating acouples as 'Klingons'.

hmm...

k_k

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 12 years ago

Clearly you've never seen a Klingon couple going at it, Kitteh. It's... something else, to put it mildly. XD

maxd01maxd01about 11 years ago

Oh god, battling tongues is almost as bad as dueling tongues though in this case I couldn't help but see battle ships at 20 miles or some such. Go Navy!!! Did enjoy it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agreed!

loved the story. just need better description for kissing. dueling tongues and battling tongues are annoying its weird for my imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous