Yoko's Diary Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love

Yoko

Part 10

November 7th 2000

Hi Sir!

I don't think I can't stand the pain or don't like it when they torture me. Of course it’s not my favourite but what turns me really on is when somebody humiliates me. To be used in front of or by many unknown men or women. And it especially turns me on when we do really dirty things. So that means bondage and torture doesn't give me a kick but to think that I'm used like that does. Tuesday at early evening my sister came home from university and another appointment. She had to service another relative and his wife. They are in their early forties and also into sado maso and the man tied her up and spanked her breasts and ass with a crop. My uncle gave her to them cause he wants her to be trained well. The man also tied her and his wife together in a 69 position and spanked both of them while they licked each other. Ayumi said she loves to be humiliated it gives her such a sexual rush. I can understand her to me it feels almost the same. My dad came in and told me that his dad also wanted to have us and that we were supposed to stay overnight at his place. Our granddad is 78 and quite fit for his age. I thought that he might want us after my dad told me that he is such a sex maniac that he gave his oldest son to a well fucked girl instead of a virgin. Our grandma died about five years ago since then he lived alone. Dad told me that since then he fucked mom about once a month to still have some sex. And since he is a close relative he has to be one of the first to have Ayumi and me when he wants. So that would be tonite...

At seven o'clock we rang at his door. Our dad has brought us there so we all said hello and then dad left. As we entered the living room we got introduced to another old man who was a close friend of my granddad. We looked surprised and grandfather grinned that he probably couldn't take us alone so he got some help. He asked if we were as sluttish as our mom and Ayumi said much more dirty then her... Granddad sat next to his friend and said we should show them how dirty we were and give them a show. So Ayumi and I embraced and gave us some hot French kisses. We playfully undressed each other and 69ed with her on top. While we were doing that they told us to stop now. Granddad said that he had heard that we like it hard especially Ayumi. We agreed and so he gave me a paddle and had her lay over my lap and told me to spank her butt really hard. I never had done that so I did it not hard and he yelled, grabbed me and pulled me over his knee and spanked me hard telling me that’s the way to do it. His friend got up and took another paddle and used it on Ayumi. It hurt but not that bad. The crop was much worse. With the free hand granddad roughly fondled my tits and pulled on them. "Your mom told me you like to drink piss you little whore" he shouted "I will show you how a bitch like you is treated!“ His words turned me on I never thought my "gentle" grandfather could use such language. The paddle fell to the floor and his right hand touched my pussy. "You are a real slut you know that? You are wet you bitch! I will fuck you like the whore u are!" He pushed me down from his lap on the floor kneeled behind me grabbed my hips and pulled me upwards and pushed his cock doggy style in my cunt. For his age he fucked me quite rapidly and steady. As the other man saw we were fucking he stood up and lied down on the floor ordering Ayumi to ride him. She was humping up and down on his nice big prick and really enjoyed it. He fondled her tits and also pinched her nipples a lot.

After they came the other man asked if we really liked piss and we answered truthfully with yeah... Granddad said "don't ask them just do it if you like" and he replied that he had never done it but would love to try. So my sis took his cock in her mouth and he started to piss. She drank all of it easily. Then our grandfather took his friends place and she also drank it all up to the last drop. They told us when my sis needed to go to the toilet later she would have to use me instead. Then we had to suck their cocks for a pretty long time to get them big again. This time I had the old man and my sis our grandfather. They sat on the sofa and we kneeled in front of them their flaccid cocks in our mouths. They enjoyed it but for us it was hard work to get them up again. The man was first and he immediately wanted to fuck me. I also had to ride him like Ayumi before. I must say he lasted long and I had a nice climax. During our ride granddad lied down on my little sluttish sister and fucked her slowly. As they were spent this time they needed a break so they ordered us to 69 and use the paddles handles as dildos in our Asses. Ayumi finally had to take her piss so I knelt between her legs and drank directly from her cunt. Unfortunately I spilled a little so the floor got messy. I had to lap it up and grandfather beat my ass with a stick as punishment for my clumsiness. I was unable to move much and besides it became late so we made up a bed on the floor. Ayumi and I laid down in the middle the men at the outer sides. But before that they made us suck their cocks again for a looong time but at least they also licked our pussies so we both orgasmed. Then we drank and ate a little and lied down to sleep. During the night granddad woke up and pulled on my tits to wake me up he told me to suck his cock and drink his urine. Then we continued sleeping. In the morning I badly needed to go to the lavatory myself but they denied it. Granddad made us all four piss in a big glass. Then Ayumi and I had to drink our own and their pisses mixture for breakfast. We also needed to shit but we didn't say anything scared that granddad might get some funny ideas. We had to suck them big while they ate and then they fucked us. Granddad used my ass and the other fucked Ayumi ordinary style. Afterwards we were allowed to leave for university.