You Can Handle It Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You used your computer software to doctor up these pictures!"

"I thought you might react like that. I mentioned the phone numbers but I can give you complete addresses and place of employment. Call them up and see how well they know Harry. By the way here are some more pictures for your scrapbook." I dumped another two dozen pictures of Harry and the women on the table. "Damn, that blonde has a fine pair of tits on her."

Barbara's face screwed up and she began to cry. I let her weep for a minute or two.

"Do you want something to drink? Coke, water, beer?" My mouth was dry and I didn't know what else to do. I felt sort of sick at the mental beating I had just given Barbara and also from the overall confrontation.

"N, n, n, no," She stuttered.

I fixed myself a Coke. "I'm going to the living room. When you're ready to talk some more call me or come in there." She continued to cry softly. I wanted to go hold her and comfort her but I didn't know whether she wanted me anymore.

Sometime later, I heard her get some water. She moved slowly through the doorway and slumped down on the couch. I was sitting in an easy chair.

"I've really messed things up, haven't I," she asked.

"Well, at this point it doesn't sound like the they-lived-happily-ever-after ending."

"Jeff, I don't know what to do."

"On the basis of Hilde and Jeri, I'd say Harry is a puke for you to kick in the balls and move on. I had thought that we might try getting back together, but based on what you've said today, I ought to think about it."

I hoped she might respond to my opening, but the silence just drew longer. "Look," I started. "I'll go back to Greenville. I'll be in Macon next week. Call me either place and we'll get together and talk some more."

No response. I got up and retrieved my briefcase from the breakfast nook. "I'm going to take off. Bye."

"Bye," she said. She didn't even look at me as I left.

12