Young Widow's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then stood allowing the hem of her skirt to fall back into place.

She remained standing, relieved that she was no long vulnerable to being caught as Adam picked up his mobile and keyed in a few instructions.

She felt the egg vibrate deep inside her vagina, gasping at the sudden surprise as Adam said, "It's working then," with a grin, before adding, "All six of my friends have the app on their mobiles. Whenever any of us want you we will send a message to your mobile. The egg will vibrate for however long they wish, either continuously or in short powerful bursts. At the same time, you will receive a message giving details of where and when they will want you.

You must have the device inside you at all times up until ten-o-clock in the evening and after 9-o-clock in the morning. The app permanently monitors that the device is inserted so if you remove it we will know, and that month's payment will be cancelled unless it has been removed because one of the six of us is using you or it is removed for less than thirty minutes.

During the night time you must ensure that you put it on charge; understood?"

"Yes," she said as she watched him touching the screen of his mobile and felt the intensity and frequency of the vibrations change.

"Great," he exclaimed, "we're ready to go".

The vibrations stopped as Adam then added, "Are you taking birth control precautions?"

"No, since my husband's death I didn't see the need."

"You had better start as soon as possible then Helen. None of the guys will wear a condom and we all intend to cum inside you."

His last sentence focussed Helen's mind on to what she was agreeing to. The reality of prostituting herself.

"Any questions Helen?"

Pausing for a moment she asked, "what about during my period. Will I be expected to respond then?"

"That's a good question Helen. When your period starts just text the letter 'p' to us all. You can dispense with the vibrator during that time but must still respond to any text instruction and be available to give satisfaction in other ways."

Helen nodded.

"OK," said Adam, "that will be all for now Helen. All you must do now is wait for the next vibration, read the message and do whatever is required of you. As I mentioned earlier, most of the liaisons will take place at your house so be prepared for messages such as, the plumber will visit in thirty minutes.

"Oh, one more thing before you leave Helen," do you have a regular fantasy when you masturbate?"

She looked at him shyly asking, "I suppose so but why do you need to know?"

"Just curious Helen, that's all."

'Oh, what the hell,' she thought as she answered, "I sometimes fantasize about being forced to do things; a kind of rape fantasy."

"Very interesting Helen, I'll let the others know and maybe some of your fantasies will come true."

Helen nodded meekly, wishing she had kept quiet and then walked out of his office, feeling the egg inside her with each step she took.

During the rest of the week she tried to carry on as normal despite the presence of the egg-shaped vibrator in her vagina during the day and most of the evening.

THE INSURANCE SALESMAN

She had no idea how she would cope if it suddenly started to vibrate to indicate that one of the men wanted her.

It was not until late on Saturday morning, after she had returned from shopping that it suddenly vibrated. She felt herself start to panic as she opened her mobile phone to read the message. The vibrator was still pulsating in short powerful bursts as she read the message which read;

Insurance salesman arriving at your house in thirty minutes.

Helen felt her panic rising as she nervously checked what she was wearing; it was another summer floral dress with her usual conservative matching white lace bra and panties beneath.

The realisation hit her that he was going to have sex with her. What would he expect her to do? Could she cope? It was one thing performing in front of her laptop for the audition because she felt throughout that she could stop whenever she wanted. Now this would be different. This would be with a man who would be expecting to have sex with her. And, unless it was Adam it would be a man she had never met before.

The last time she had sex had been over a year ago with her husband; sex, where he would briefly kiss her, thrust a hand between her legs and then have sex missionary style until he was satisfied.

During these panicky thoughts the vibrator continued but then suddenly stopped. She tried her best to calm down until some thirty minutes or so later she heard the doorbell.

Oh god She thought, he's here!

She hurried nervously to the door and paused to gather her composure before opening the it. Finally plucking up courage, she opened it and gazed at the handsome man standing there. It wasn't Adam.

He was carrying a briefcase and smartly dressed in a suit and tie.

"P-p-p-please come in," she stuttered.

She stood to one side as he entered the house and she quickly shut the door behind him.

"Don't forget, if any neighbours are curious just tell them I am an insurance salesman," he said. "Now, how about making me a nice cup of tea."

"Yes, of course," she said, glad of an excuse to prolong the inevitable.

She walked into the kitchen and he followed her, still carrying the case.

Helen felt the butterflies in her stomach as she busied herself fetching two cups from an overhead cupboard and filling the kettle.

She glanced back at the man who was sitting at a small table and saw him using his mobile. Suddenly she felt the egg vibrate strongly inside her; she heard him chuckle and felt him move up close behind her.

Her body tensed with both fear and expectation as she felt his fingers behind her neck on the rear zip fastener of her dress. She felt frozen to the spot as he slowly pulled the zip open all the down to the bottom, which was just above her back side.

She felt her panic increasing as his fingers then gripped the rear fastening of her bra, expertly releasing it with a flick of his fingers. She felt the bra go slack as he simultaneously slid a hand around each side, up under each cup and held a naked breast in each hand.

He briefly sought out each nipple squeezing them quite hard as he said, "Helen, it seems a shame to keep these covered up.

Her cheeks were flushed as he turned her round to face him, pulling both the dress and her bra from her shoulders. Pulling the bra straps and the dress off each arm her breasts were soon exposed with the dress hanging from her waist.

He tossed the bra onto the floor and said, "take the dress right off Helen and let me look at you."

She did as he asked, feeling very self-conscious as she folded the dress neatly and placed it on a chair.

He grabbed her upper arms and pulled her up straight before gazing at her naked breasts. Releasing his grip, he then playfully slapped each one in turn watching how they wobbled and reacted with each slap.

All this time she could feel the egg relentlessly vibrating inside her. Having slapped her breasts a few times and pinched her nipples he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of him.

"Take out my dick Helen," he said.

The intensity of the vibrating egg felt stronger in this position as she nervously fumbled with his trousers. She could already see the large bulge of his dick as she unfastened his belt and then struggled with his zip. Once unfastened she pulled them down over his well-muscled thighs to reveal his bulging boxers.

"Come on Helen don't be shy," he said, looking down at her as she tentatively gripped at the waistband and eased his boxers down to his knees revealing his fully erect dick.

"Lick my balls Helen."

Afraid of showing her naivety, she moved her head closer until his erection was pressed lightly against her face, stuck out her tongue and started to lick his hairy scrotum. She glanced up into the older man's eyes as if seeking his approval and saw the lustful look in his eyes as he grinned down at her.

"Lick underneath them Helen," he said, parting his feet a little.

She used one hand to lift his sack and then licked underneath feeling the coarse hairs on her tongue.

"Now run your tongue up the length of my cock and suck it Helen." He ordered.

She did as he asked, releasing his scrotum from her grasp and then licking up the underside of his erection until she reached the head.

"That's good," he said, "now take into your mouth."

Having opened her mouth, she then eased her lips over the head of his dick, closing her lips around the base of its purple tinged head.

"Now lick it Helen."

As she started to run the tip of her tongue around and over the head of his erection she felt his hands first caress her ears and then hold her head quite firmly.

She started to panic as he slowly pushed his dick deeper into her mouth. She felt it run back over her tongue and then she choked and fought back her reflex to gag as it hit the back of her throat. It only touched momentarily, before he pulled back out a little, briefly giving her relief before he plunged it back in forcing her lips against his rough pubic hair and the head of his dick into her throat.

As he repeatedly thrust into her mouth Helen struggled not to gag or choke but felt determined not to disappoint him as drool started to drip from the sides of her mouth in long strings.

After only a few minutes he stopped, released his grip on her head and, as he allowed his dick to slip from her mouth, said, "I might cum in your mouth later but right now I'm going to check out was else you have to offer. Stand up Helen and lean against the table."

She did as he asked wondering what to expect next as she watched him briefly grab his mobile, touch the screen and felt the vibrations inside her stop.

As she watched he quickly undressed, neatly folding his clothes and placing them on the kitchen counter.

Her eyes were drawn to his athletic body as he then opened the briefcase and pulled out two lengths of rope.

The small kitchen table was rectangular, and Helen was leaning against one of the longer sides.

She started to panic again as he quickly stooped down and tied a length of rope to each of her ankles. He then roughly grabbed her left ankle and forced it against one of the table legs before tying the rope securely around it.

"Now move your feet apart until your right ankle is next to the other table leg Helen,"

"You don't have to tie me up," she said in a pleading voice, "I'll do whatever you want without that."

He chuckled saying, "I know you will Helen but being tied up will just reinforce the fact that any of us can make you do whatever we want. Now move your foot over to the other leg."

She moved her foot across to the other table leg and looked down as he tied her ankle securely to it. With both ankles now tied securely to each of the table's legs her feet were so wide apart she found it difficult to keep her balance and leaned forward to place her hands on the table top.

He grinned as he walked around the table firstly admiring her rounded backside before walking round to the other side and gazing at her large hanging breasts. He reached toward her and gave each breast more playful slaps causing them to sway pleasingly.

"Now lean right down until your tits are pressed against the table Helen."

She bent her elbows and lowered her breasts down onto the cool surface of the table. The table top was lower than her waist and as she bent down she felt very vulnerable with her back side now her highest point.

He moved around behind her and then ran his hand up the inside of her thigh as he said, "where do you keep the Kitchen scissors?"

"In the drawer behind you," she said, before adding timidly, "why do you want scissors?"

She heard him open the drawer before he replied, "to cut off your panties. Don't worry, I'll buy you some new ones."

She felt his hand return to the very top of her inner thigh and then lightly press up against the gusset of her panties. She cringed as he touched her, knowing that at that moment he could feel her wetness.

He slipped his fingers under the moist gusset and pulled her panties to one side. She tensed as his fingers probed between her labia, gripped the stem of the vibrator; pulling it out from her vagina and placing it on the table.

She then felt the cold steel of the scissor blade as he slipped it under the waistband on her hip. She then heard the cutting of the fabric as he sliced through from the elasticated waist down to the leg. One side of her panties then fell away revealing one of her naked buttocks. He repeated the same on the other side and then pulled them free of her body.

Helen felt totally exposed with her legs spread wide open and, as if to remind her, he stood back a little behind her and said, "that's a great view Helen, I can see your juicy cunt lips quite clearly."

Just hearing the word 'cunt' made her cringe with shame. He then he moved closer to her, placed a hand on each buttock, pulled them apart and exclaimed, "and now a perfect view of your arsehole."

Just hearing his crude remarks as he reinforced how obscenely she was displaying her rear view made her feel humiliated. However, what she found even more troubling for her puritanical mind was that she felt very aroused.

He thrust his hand between her thighs causing her to gasp as his fingers delved between her generous and very moist labia. With her in this position two of his fingers slipped very easily right up into her vagina.

"Does that feel good Helen?"

"Yes," she mumbled shamefully.

He slipped them back out, making a point of brushing over her clitoris and saying, "would you like to feel my stiff cock up there Helen?"

Before she could answer he slid his slippery fingers slowly up to her anus, circling her ring with the tip of a finger as he added, "or would you like my stiff cock in here?"

"No, please, not in my bottom," she pleaded as he eased a slippery finger into her tight anus, "it's both immoral and dirty," she protested.

He just chuckled as he pushed his finger in further up to his knuckle causing her to squeal in protest before withdrawing it and saying, "Sooner or later one of us will have his cock in there Helen, maybe I will later, but for now I'm just going to fuck your oozing and inviting cunt."

She cringed again at his crudity, felt him close behind her and then the head of his dick nestling between her wet labia. He paused for a moment savouring the feeling of her moist lips on the head of his dick. He looked down at the generous globes of her buttocks, giving each a playful slap before gripping the flesh of her hips in each hand.

Helen felt tense as she awaited the inevitable of being taken from behind by a guy she had never met before. It felt wrong and immoral but as he suddenly thrust his dick all the way up into her vagina she could not deny feeling a rush of excitement.

Gripping her hips tightly he started to take her with long powerful thrusts. Her upper body slid back and forth on the table top, rubbing her nipples in the process.

Being taken like this was a totally new experience and as he started to increase his pace Helen felt her orgasm building inside her. She felt ashamed by the betrayal of her body knowing that she would soon reach a climax.

He pounded into her faster and faster but then, as she was on the verge of climaxing, he suddenly pulled out.

Feeling desperate to climax and with her body tingling with desire she asked, "have I done something wrong?"

He swiftly moved around the table, grabbed a handful of her hair, lifted her head and said, "just shut up and suck me."

She opened her mouth obediently and gasped for breath as he thrust his slimy rock-hard dick into her mouth saying breathlessly, "now show me how good you are at swallowing."

He pulled her closer by her hair as he started to fuck her mouth. Like earlier, she fought the desire to gag as the head of his dick repeatedly hit the back of her throat. With tears streaming down her face and drool hanging in strings from the sides of her mouth she felt his grip on her hair tighten, pulling it painfully as her lips crashed repeatedly into his pubis.

She did her best try and keep calm but then, as his thrusting momentarily paused, she coughed and spluttered as his semen flooded her throat and mouth. He released his grip a little and pulled back allowing her to swallow what she could in frantic gulps. As she felt and tasted his salty slime slipping down her throat he pulled out and wiped the still dripping head on her cheek saying, "Not bad Helen, you did well."

With his dick just, inches from her face she could see more semen dribbling from it as he said, "now lick it clean like a good slut Helen."

She used one arm to lift her head a little and then her hand to grip his softening dick. He then moved closer allowing her to lick it clean.

Helen's only experience of sex with her late husband was that having satisfied himself he would roll off her and go to sleep.

Much to her amazement, as she licked the head of his dick he quickly became fully erect again. He pushed the head between her lips as he said, "look what you've done now," as he enjoyed the feeling of her inexperienced lips around the head of his dick before adding, "it's looking like we haven't finished yet!"

From the moment he had spread her legs, tied her ankles, gazed at and fingered her virgin anus he knew what he had wanted.

He stepped back letting his dick slip from her mouth and walked around behind her, taking a chair as he went and then sitting directly behind her.

Much to her dismay she turned her head and confirmed that he was gazing directly at her backside from just a foot or so away.

He reached between her wide spread thighs and ran his hand all the way up over her soft flesh until she felt his fingers brush over her labia. She had been so close to a climax earlier and as he idly toyed with her dangling wet lips she realised how aroused she still was.

She felt like she was in torment, gripped by the guilt and feelings of immorality of having just been penetrated by a man she had never met before and then swallowing his semen. These feelings were made worse by her own sexual desire that had grown and grown until, despite her feelings of acute guilt, she wanted him to keep touching her, perhaps fuck her again so that she could reach her own climax.

An involuntary sob escaped her lips as his fingers briefly ran through her oozing juices and across her clitoris. His touch was brief but enough for her to yearn for more.

She cringed with shame as she felt him move his hands and ease her buttocks apart and could feel his breath on her anus as he gazed at it saying, "Helen, your arsehole looks so inviting, so tight, are you telling the truth that you are an anal virgin?"

"Of course I am," she said quite indignantly, "it has one purpose and one purpose only."

He chuckled as, now using just one hand to expose her anus he touched her inviting looking rosebud.

"Please don't touch me there," she said.

She felt relieved, saying, "thank you," as he released her buttocks and moved his finger away.

She glanced back at him as she heard his chair scrape on the floor and saw he was reaching for a bottle on the kitchen work top.

He grabbed the bottle and then resumed his position directly behind her and said, "this should do the trick Helen, 'extra virgin olive oil.'

He unscrewed the top and then poured a small amount into the crease at the top of her buttocks.

She felt it trickle down between her cheeks and then over her anus.

Guessing what he was doing she stood up, fighting to keep her balance protesting, "please don't do this to me."