All Comments on 'Zoea: My Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 481 Comments (Page 2)
MayhemLassMayhemLassalmost 18 years ago
this man

definitely has his head too much on business and not enough on life - the penultimate "geek" - makes millions but misreads, misinterprets and doesn't seem what is going on in front of his face.

his entire personal life needs to be jettisoned and he needs to find some genuine people - getting help maybe to recognize what a genuine person is.

good story and good luck in teh contest!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Ending is added!!!

There wasn't much he could do. I am considering a revenge story for him against his ex-partner and Amy. Anyone interested in reading it?

DG Hear

azraelgrazraelgralmost 18 years ago
Oh Yeah

Oh yes. If you can write a follow up to this story then by all means go for it and don't hold back.

Average-JoeAverage-Joealmost 18 years ago
Yes to the revenge followup from me

I think that was one of the most glaring things missing from this one. Im not a revenge fanatic or anything but if anyone ever deserved it, its the partner and his wife. Its about all thats left that can make this a reasonably happy outcome for the the husband. Since he has been screwed over so bad for so long, there has to be come kind of upside to balance things out imo. Him leaving the partner, and his soon to be ex broke would be a nice way to go about it.

Hope the suicide thing was just your frustration talking as well. Yes, the wife fucked him over really bad but she doesnt deserve to die for it. That would just be adding more misery onto a story thats already depressing enough imo. Beside the fact that it would be needlessly cruel/depressing and a huge overcorrection, it would seem weird given the wifes behavor. She might be a little slow on the uptake and now be truely sorry she is losing her marriage now (even thats a reach though), but she wouldnt be suicidal over it. You cant have her fuck the husband so hard for so long and then make her suicidal over losing and/or hurting him.

Anyway, Im glad you are reconsidering adding to the story. Hope to see the husband get a little back in terms by grabbing all their money and finding true love/happiness with a woman who isnt a sociopath (or whatever you decide as long as things even out at least a little). Thanks for writing.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
heck....

yes DJ...if you write we will read...at least i will *smile* and it seems that many others would also...just keep on going with whatever pleases you to write...some will not like it...MORE will adore it. so yes yes yes...look forward to it Sir...respectfully fan in Texas naynay

PArebelPArebelalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely

By all means write the story of his revenge on Brad and Amy. While I am not sure I like the suicide, I would love to see his revenge on the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Disappointed

YOUR ENDING SUCKED BIG BIG TIME!!!!

I didn't give you 5 stars, but I would have if you would have ended it better. I guess I am a romantic at heart but I don't think you had to bust them up or have her take her own life. She made a MISTAKE like all of us do, she came clean, she was HUMAN, we all make mistakes, I would have KEPT them together under different guidelines but the REVENGE on the friends would have been sweet. LOVE should have brought them back together!!!!!!

YOUR ENDING SUCKED!!!!!!!!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Not my kind of ending!!!

Well DG, you really opened a can of worms! This is the first time that I have given you less than 100 – why? I just hated your ending. No matter how much of a slut wife she was, she didn't deserve to die, murdered by you the author DG. You ending should have read "I looked down at her splattered body, climbed up on the rail and with a cry of despair, joined her splattered body on the pavement below".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
~~

"There wasn't much he could do. I am considering a revenge story for him against his ex-partner and Amy. Anyone interested in reading it?

DG Hear"

NO, no, a thousand times no!! Just stop mis-using a friendly romantico-erotic site to publish your violent mysoginistic bile.

There are other places you can find a pulpit to insult and denigrate women.

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Mine will be short and sweet.

I haven't read the 11 pages of comments yet but I will.

They better clean up the sidewalk really fast before someone steps in the "shit" splattered on it.

Your ending would have been mine!

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no witnesses

I didn't like your 'ending', more so than I disliked your original non ending.

Since it was just the two of them in the room, how about having him be suspected of murder? Perhaps a woman in an adjacent room or hotel saw ended up seeing her solo plunge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bring it On!

I would love a well written sequel to tie up the loose ends. With all respect to KolKore my last comments did not imply any weakness in your story. Each author can write as much or as little to build their story. The length of the typical story on this site does not allow a discourse on every aspect of the story. Also correlation does not mean causation.

The mystery in this story is why did she do it?

Zoea states "I knew I was good looking, but I also knew that looks were skin deep. I tried hard to be more than just the pretty face. My grades were extremely good and I made the honor roll every year in high school and the Dean's list in college. I've been sexually active every since I was nineteen. I wasn't a slut and I didn't sleep with just anybody. However, I did have a number of sexual partners."

IMPLICATION: Zoea was not a dumb blonde who slept around. The above statements do not sound like a woman who valued pleasure for pleasure's sake.

Zoea states "After the first time with him I never even considered another man." and "I promised him that I would always be true to him."

IMPLICATION: Zoea knew what she had and she seemed committed to keeping an exclusive relationship with Eric.

What happened between the beginning of their relationship and their 5th year anniversary? Neither Eric or Zoea indicated an internal problem within their marriage. So my previous comments were one possible set of dots to connect the beginning to the end.

If revenge is part of the sequel I would hope that Eric ends up living well which is the best revenge. It would also be nice to get more insight into Zoea.

Again - my 2 senses!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's not the ending.

The time line isn't clear. "The first time I went there the manager showed me around and I don't know why I did it, but I let him fuck me. From that day on I would go there when I checked out the Chicago office and have sex with both men and women."

Is that the start of all her cheating? Or had she already been doing Brad and Amy? In any case her story is completely flat, lacking emotion.

Could a woman go from "After the first time with him I never even considered another man. I just wanted to be with him." to complete sluttery with no internal conflict or external reason? That's what ruins the story for this reader.

A sequel that addresses this in depth might be interesting but since Zoea is gone there seems to be little point in just revenge.

Oh, well maybe a sequel about the Bahamian murder trial could be interesting but hardly erotic. Eric does, after all have the big three... Motive, Means and Opportunity. No suicide note and Zoea's friends are not likely to help Eric by testifying about how despondent she was.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
Make the Suicide a DREAM, DGHear!

we don't want her dead! we want revenge! --- no, we want PUNISHMENT!, not revenge!

it's practically impossible, in real life, for her to him him that fast anyway, so just make that brief and improvizational meeting you had them do a DREAM, with him wake up with all kinds of emotions: sadness, anger, bittersweet, beginning of something, ending of other things, etc.

THEN have him set out, after some quiet rest --- give the guy 3 weeks or more to relax and plan, please!, he deserved that much away from those nice friends he had! --- after which let him carry out a systematic scheme to slowly avenge his honor:

let those who were closest to him, how hurt him the most, feel the most pain! you don't have to write about blood and gore; but schemes that hurt them deeply, make them see that they are utterly helpless to do any thing about the things they love the most, all slowly --- very slowly but unstoppably --- crumbling in front of them,,, like what they did to him.

but, please, go for intelligence, not for Arnold or Rambo type killings where one guy can take a whole enemy battalion and doesn't even break out one sweat! that's too stupid to be belieable.

make him a THINKING "hero" (or anti-hero) and make him SUFFER, too, as he carries out the plan which will ultimately ruin all who calculatedly wronged him. but in order for it to be believable, he TOO must be made to feel the pain --- both witting and unwitting pain --- that came as a result of his scheme.

if you need "help", watch THE PUNISHER from Marvel Comics: the script was superb and the actions were also second to none --- with enough tongue in cheek for those who want but also with dead seriousness, simultaneously, for those who always fantasize revenge on great wrongs done to them or to society,,,,

as the PUNISHER said: this is not revenge; it is punishment. acting by John Travolta (the bad guy) and Tom Jane (the Punisher) were superb --- again with both seriousness and comic halirity that you can immensely enjoy regardless which is your taste!! But the "hero", you can see, also suffer deep and lasting effect from actions done to him as well as from his own actions to punish the bad guys ------- this is smart writing, smart story telling! emulate it, if you want to nurture a "smart" readership! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I VOTE YES

YES do it please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have got to be kidding!

You write a tome about flirting, nudity and wanting to share your wife and then you end it with her jumping off of a balconey????????

It was beneath you to bail out of the story this easily.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 18 years ago
Well-plotted story

My only semi-fuss with the story is the flashback heavy, and therefore relatively slow opening. But then even your slow passages are entertaining.

Rumple

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
I liked the ending.

Good story with an appropriate conclusion. The world will be a better place wiith one less cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
incredible!

Normally, I'm a big fan of yours, but this is not one of your better eforts.You portray Eric and Zoea as a loving couple, with each worshipping the gound the other walks on.They have great friends,Brad and Amy, Brad being a friend and busines partner of Eric's.To celebrate their wonderful 5 years of marriage, Eric decides to take Zoea on a cruise to the Bahamas with their pals Brad and Amy. At that point, your story deteriorates While Eric and Brad go snorkeling, Zoea and Amy go to a nude beach, where Zoea is raped? by 2 of the men they met on the cruise. It then turns out that Zoea had ben pretty much of a slut during much of their 5 year marriage. She was apparently the favorite "fuck toy" at the local nude gym with both the guys and the girls. In addittion, she had been having 3 way sex with his best friends Brad and Amy for some time. How all this went on while Eric and Zoea were swearing their unending love for each other is a real mystery.To be honest, this whole plot sounds like the old TV show, "The Twilight Zone" with Eric being betrayed by his wife, his best friends and everyone else. This story is just too far-fetched for a fine wrter like you. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story Sucks

Not up to your talent. It's like someone else wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Almost got it

You came close but it would have been better if Eric had used his foot to kick her ass over the rail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well..

good story, but I cannot believe a woman who is cheating and lying so many years is killing herself. sorry

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
I took myy time reading this, I wish I hadn't

DG,

You usually wirte good stuff. But this wasn't about feelings. Most of the story was OK. Yeah, the friends lying to each other, the couples lying to each other was all a bit of a stretch. But, I suspended my disbelief. Until you got to the end of the story; that was totally out of character. The wife was too self-absorbed to kill hersef! It would have been more believable had she decided if she couldn't have him, no one could and then shot him. Now, THAT I could have beleived!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Problem w/ your conclusion

even if she committed suicide, the authorities may think otherwise. they may think its a 'crime of passion' and he MAY get charged w/ murder. and if he is found guilty, then he will surely get fucked, literally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
another chance

I would give her another chance you told her you didnt want to know about her past just whats ahead of you so forget what she has done and give her a second chance at your and her life together.

Pat M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I dont know about everyone else

But she got what she deserved.Lying to him telling him he was her only over and over, and sleeping with every person she came into contact with... Im sorry. She doesnt deserve a second chance, a dime, or a shit. I was so worried that it was going to be some silly sappy " of course i forgive you for sleeping with half our main office and a whole healthclub and everyone knowing about your slutty behavior except for me" type thing. Im surprised he didnt suspect, but I can honestly say that in a case where the cheating was this underhanded and severe, I would have told her (him) to leave too. oh, and its not his fault she killed herself. she should have thought about it before she scratched her itch with someone elses scratcher a half million times. People who lie like this are really dispicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Let Her Off Too Easy

When she went to the railing, he should have said anything to get her to stop. Then grabbed her, talked with her to quiet her down, then take her downstairs to the lobby. Have management call the police. Once they got there, tell her that she can kill herself anywhere else, just not with you-Live with it you lying slut. Then let the cops take her away.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 17 years ago
I'm really with "Incredible!" - Anonymous in USA

With the behavior of the wife, I find it unbelievable that they had the kind of marriage that would lead her to such a decision. Should anyone deserve revenge, it would be on the husband for allowing her off her medications!

She proved by a long standing pattern of behavior that she either:

a.) had no real level of love and respect for her husband that even began to match the way he felt about her,

or

b.) had a serious psychological problem that left her at one point cheating on him like a whore and the next jumping off the balcony in remorse.

I don't think you can have it any other way, but either way, I find it completely unbelievable that it would end this way unless the husband was so totally blind that he didn't see some signs of behavior that was out of whack.

Skip the sequel and go on to a better story line. This one just needs to end a quiet death.

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Ack...

But The Ending! I’m groaning in pain!

Here is a woman who for the whole of her adult life has had zippless fucks and sport sex with multiple partners.

Okay, it’s understandable that she marries a vanilla guy for respectability and emotional love. It’s a justification, but lord knows, who doesn’t justify a lot of what they do?

YET

She’s been there, and done that a thousand times or more. Even IF she were emotionally broken up by her affairs coming to light, and him leaving her, she would be more emotional upset by the fact that vanilla guy now was no longer vanilla guy, because he now knew and judged her differently. Her feelings of loss would stem from that fact and that fact alone.

What would she do? Jump off of a building? No way Jose!

Our course through life’s decisions is like climbing a tree. At the beginning we all can be everything, but as events happen and we act, we climb higher and higher, from limb to limb, up that tree. At some time and point in our climb up that massive tree of life, the exertions needed to reach limbs on the other side of the tree are simply too great and too illogical for our minds to even consider.

Eric in his climb up the tree of life might have contemplated suicide when the events overcame him, but Zoea (a woman who cheating had long since became a way of life) would never have even considered suicide because of being left by Eric. Eric had already lost his role in her life. He was of no value to her anymore, no matter what he said or did. He was only a value so long he didn’t know about who she really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
extreme shame and embarrassment

are among two of the foremost things that cause people to commit suicide.

a couple years back, I remember watching "Nightline" doing a show on an Admiral, who I believe promoted to one of the highest positions at the Pentagon.

he wore a little "v" among his military decorations, which were quite many, for anyone to achieve an admiral rank. but that "v" I believe was for combt "valor" and the story was that he DID NOT earn it!

once the story broke and journalists started digging into it, the admiral --- a very respected and very likeable man --- committed suicide.

anyway, as the last COMMENTER observed:

in this story, there is NO REASON for "Zoea" to commit suicide; she's NOT mentally sick (the author has not said any about that); she's NOT ashamed or embarassed to continue to fuck around with people she's been fucking before marrying the guy; and presumably she's not embarassed or ashamed fucking strangers.

so for her to jump from some high rise building simply because a guy she has no respect for --- despite her saying to the contrary --- has found out, it does not make sense.

now, if the story was that she HAD QUIT her whoring but deep down she knew such a past would come back to haunt her and knowing how moral and ethical her husband is, and how much she's come to truly love and respect him, and there's no way she could live if he found out,,, because her total love, devotion, and respect --- indeed what changed her completely --- was now all for him and he's her life and without him, she could be insignificant,,, THEN, yes, such an embarassment, such a shame (she would be very ashamed for herself and her husband because of her fear that he'd be so ashamed if he found out what she was like years ago, for example),,,,, such a mental fear COULD drive her to commit suicide,,,,

but, no, NOT when she's fucking around like she's always done. her personality was such that, she's very hardened to life's "harshness" and, in reality, the most she'd do was shed some tears,,,, but she's had it made now, with so much money from the ex and now she could go on fucking all hte men and women she came across,,,,,,,

so, no, the story of "Zoea" didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I just read Wendy/Wendy's Story...

by K.K. and it is amazing how similar the mindset of Wendy is to Zoea's. Both women professed their undying love to their husbands swearing that they did not want any other men. Zoea was a slut (definition:man or woman who loves to have sex without any emotional connection to their partner). Wendy had a weakness for an old boyfriend. I thought Wendy was more honest with herself than Zoea. How could Zoea expect it to end given her inclinations? Brad seems to be the bad guy here since he is the only one connecting Jim/Bob and the health club and Zoea. But he ends up taking over the business and ruining his partner's marriage and life.

I still agree with your ending that Zoea and Eric should not be together in the end.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What The Fuck??? What Happened To The Ending??

THIS STORY WAS DYNAMITE

UNTIL THE ENDING!!!

And then... it bit the big one! What happened with the business partners? What about the follow up on the "Health Club" (somebody point me in that direction!! The prices are dirt cheap!!) There were too many loose endings here! I know that the author invited any takers to provide an ending, but this is a cop-out! In a story so very well-developed as this one, it should have been better done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh please

You're better than this. You write this interesting story, and end it abruptly with the "ol suicide" gambit because you don't want to invest any more in the story. Nobody is buying, DG, write the darn ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what was that all about

why dont you write a happy ending or make it out to be dream and he wakes up and this happened to brad and amy and not him that may seem better

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
good story

The woman must be a nymphomaniac.. A sexaholic.. An idiot.. The ending is good.. How could he possibly live with her again?. With some of these stories where the woman has had an affair, they can get past it with a LOT of help but where she fucks everything with two legs--no way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great ending

he got rid of the cheating bitch ..now he can go back and he can share amy with brad ...and the club in ilinois he can fuck all the bitches there ...when at home since zoeah sold everything he had since brad likes rto sghare amy he can now move in with them and whenever hes there they can tag team her ...his wife got what she deserved for her lying and now he gets the chance to make up for all her whoring ..and the good part is maybe he can just sell his interest and stay at brads and fuck amy every day ...im sure her and brad will like that ..maybe he can sell her as at the club als o seems like her and brad owe him big time ..im just glad his wife done the right thing and killed herself..shows she knew she fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good ending

but I think he shouldn't have stopped at the two guys and his "wifeslutbitchwhore. There was still his so called "friend and business partner, Brad and his slutbitckdogfucking wife Amy. They need to jump from a high place also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A fair ending, at least the slut is gone. Now it

is time to deal with Brad and Amy. They played a very large role in the ruination of the marriage. I love it when cheaters get their asses kicked or kicked off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good, but could have done without the suicide

You were pegged at 100 till you had her commit suicide. To easy of a ending and, with an otherwise great story, seemed like a weak ending.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
another chance for Zoea

Zoea might have messed up once but you Jim did ask her did she ever think about other men fucking her? so i guess it stuck in her head and took a chance I think Jim should give her a trial and see if she will cheat on him again.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story

leave the ending except add that he was glad she died , its far better than she deserved .

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Simple end ...

Well it's a big bang but not a right conclusion. Zoea was a wife who appreciated life. In your story is no hint that she'd a depressive vein. For one person it's always a long road to suizide. It's not a one minute decision. She's sorry but she's sorry to get caught. Her way of life include sex with others. I would not see some ways for her to live without this life after her confession. Anyways. Maybe this fact strengthened her decision. But this explanation is not enough founded.

<p>I should read Jake Rivers conlusion</p>

Thank you for good entertainment with a little exception.

Sincere regards

<p><b>Nucleus</b></p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
right thing

you are great with a story

the only thing that it was missing

is getting even with the partner and his wife.

A friend or a partner who sleeps with the others wife

deserve whatever he gets times 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in life we should put thing in order what importan

taking your life isn't in the ball game.nothing is that important.men with egos is another thing.you could gave it a try for a while to see was she for real.you in another country and knowbody new the two of you,might took chance.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Hell of a story.

DG, Im sure you've gotten mixed results from this story. I would like to add my 2 cents. You write wonderfully. It took a lot of courage to kill off the cheater and I applaud you for it. Not for any revenge but for a real life ending. I certainly didnt expect it. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
inconsistent end

she had an enthusiasm for being, particularly sex with others. there is a point where she'd rethink many things. i don't believe that she'd do that, rather keep plugging away to recapture what she lost, or try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect except for the ending

I usually like DG Hear stories very much. He is a very good writer and I personally think we have similar values and similar ways of looking at situations in life. I especially like his Loving Wives stories because the cheating wife always gets caught and pays a stiff price for her infidelity. However, this particular story has two important flaws. Fist, Zoea is not a believable character. She is a self-serving slut who loves nobody but herself. She “loves” her husband because Eric in his ignorance allows her to have the best of both worlds, her slutty life of swapping, bisexuality and multiple partners and a loving and faithful husband and good lover at home, not to mention a lavish lifestyle. She has her cake and eats it too, so to speak. When she is caught she is most likely to be pissed rather than depressed because she is losing one important part of her “perfect world”. But a woman like that would not commit suicide. She would probably find another “loving husband” and go on with her slutty life. The second flaw in the story is a consequence of what I just explained. The suicide ending is not realistic. Probably she would try to convince her husband to take her back and probably she would tell him the truth or most of it to regain his trust. But if he didn’t take her back she would probably move on, not take her own life. Given this fact what Eric should do is file for divorce on grounds in infidelity and bring his so called friend Brand and his wife Amy into the divorce proceedings to make a big mess out of it. If there is something that makes investors nervous is scandal. This would probably damage their business in a serious way and hit his partner’s most sensitive organ: his wallet. With a more reasonable ending this story would be perfect.

JakeRiversJakeRiversabout 16 years ago
A note ofr anonymous ...

I did a sequel for this story called "Zoea: Alone and Forgotten," that has a softer ending.

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story - Great ending!

Well done author! We only regret the slut wife did not do it earlier. Now he has to bother explaining the authorities why she did it - what a hassle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damn! She jumped off the fucking building?

great story mate. but the ending was........... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A wonderful terrific ending but you didnt finish!

The wife was worthless and her death was mearly another chapter in her meaningless life. Now Brad and Amy need to suffer big time. Brad in particular needs a maximum of pain. Best guess is Brad arranged for the two guys from Chicago to be on board. There is a form of slow death using a 22 piston. Shoot one wrist wait ten minutes, shoot the other. Then after ten shoot one ankle, then the other. Next the elbows, then the knees, then the shoulders, then the hips, after that one teste and ten minutes later the other. Then one shot up the penis. Then one shot up the ass. If they havent bled to death yet the head is next to go. Many hours of pain later the person will die in much pain. Brad deserves that. Amy deserves to be sold into the South American Prostitution rings.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 15 years ago
Very good

The only real problem I had with this story was that the ending needed to be "fleshed out" a bit more. It was too quick of an ending. You should have had her spend a couple of days trying to convince him to take her back before you had her take a header. You also left Brad and Amy getting away with what they did. Other than that, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you should write a second chapter

yea, the ending def needed a little more and also, he got revenge on jim and bob, but not brad or his wife? and then theres the fact the brad set her up, prob to blackmail her into having threesomes with his wife. eric should have gotten his revenge on them too and honestly, i couldnt care less that zoea killed herself, she was retarded and frankly didnt deserve to live. also, even though its used sooo many times, the its just sex, i love you! line is complete bs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There are no 'sides' . . .

in cheating. There are facts and factoids but human physical behavior if observed is fact, not fiction or fantasy. Since it IS fact there are no 'sides', there are 'stories' and so called 'explanations' that are in reality excuses for the cheating behavior but never are there 'sides'. That word implies there is at least 2 perspectives of any given behavior does it not and that is meant to do just what? Of course it does but that's in error cause the behavior did happen and it was no 'accident' and in most such instances is a perpetration planned ahead of the behavior, premeditated in other words just like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
None of it flies

You made the wife a disgusting, back stabbing, selfish whore. She carried on a completely different life risking everything... and it is what she choose... then she starts fucking her husband's best friend. You can't make her care, you can't make her cry, or jump with guilt. It just doesn't work! It is lazy writing. The person is either evil or not. How would you react if I told you I spend the last ten years raping and torturing young kids... then afterwards, I felt really, really bad about it. It doesn't work that way. And the hero runs away... what a fucking loser. In real life, there would be 3 dead people, and you move on with your life. All this story does is piss off the reader, it offers no erotic material... unless you get off on rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inconsistant motivations

The plot was good, but the women needed more motivations.

- Why did she have an affair with the best friend's wife?

- Why did the best friend show her to the health club?

- What did she do to change either hers or her husband's life style.

- Why did the best friends wife smile when she sent him off to see his wife having an affair.

- What was the covert plan on the cruse and what went wrong.

- Why did she kill herself. Her internal dialog did not establish her as suicidal.

** This is a good story, because it made me ask these, but frustrating because there are too many unresolved emotional leaps that clearly were resolved in the authors mind.

skipperrskipperrover 14 years ago
no redeeming qualities

There is nothing good to be said about this story. A wife who is extremely unlikeable. Best friends who are backstabbers and unlikeable. Strangers who are self-serving and cruel. And one of the worst, albeit final, endings I have ever seen. A very good writer, evidently trying something different, and from my perspective, with lousy results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best ending for a cheater

She landed on the pavement like a blob of strawberry jam.

homeriskingushomeriskingusover 14 years ago
She's a selfish bitch

The only problem with this story is Zoea's dead. Selfish bitch killed herself rather than deal with her betrayal; so now she doesn't suffer, but Eric has to live with what she's done for the rest of his life. She fucked him over one final damn.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
God! I LOVE a Happy ENDING!

Although Jack Straw and Ohio came up with some pretty good ones too! Personally I'm not sure what he was crying about after she jumped, frankly I would have pissed off of the edge of the balcony on to her sorry assed corpse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
no a huge leap

Her death was her choice, and even if she would have left the room through the door. A walk into traffic, something. The point of her being selfish, probably. I can't think of a way to spin this as a happy ending for her.

MikelGMikelGabout 14 years ago
brad

if anyone needed to be killed in this story it should have been brad. there is nothing lower on the food chain than a friend who fucks a best friends woman.

DG, the next chapter should be a feature about Eric getting revenge on Brad and Amy by pretending to forgive them, getting back into the company and stealing Amy and eventually taking out Brad and owning everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DIVORCE HER THE LYING SLUT ....HER SUICIDE SAVED HIM A BUNDLE..

NOT THAT HE WAS LOOKING FOR HER TO DIE. PERSONALLY I THINK SHE GOT OFF LIGHTLY. RATHER SHE SUFFERED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
johngalt2300@yahoo.com

Dam. I've been just picking stories at random and this is three out of four that ended in death. Fuck me, I'm gettin outta here and find a happy author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well, at least she stayed true to her selfish-bitch persona by killing herself in that manner, forever damning a foolish-but-good man to a lifetime of misplaced guilt.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
He should have pushed her

Nice ending thanks for good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Such a ridiculous farse!

There isn't anywhere on this entire planet where ANYONE would even remotely behave like ANYONE in this story. DG Hear give yourself a pat on the back for coming up with the absolutely most far fetched and stupid story concept on this site. I don't for a second believe the wife's actions, I don't buy the best friends, I don't even buy into the complete strangers... Why? why do you waste your time writing this crap? Maybe you should take some of your extra time, and get a life.

pumpdaddy71pumpdaddy71over 13 years ago
great

loved your story

really liked the ending

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 13 years ago
Zoea

Loved the story, but please finish it. What about getting even with Brad And Any, you just cant let them get away with there part . If Eric is getting even with other people you would think that Brad would be high on the list.

DG you are my favorite author i love most all your stories, I like how your men stand up for themselves and aren't afraid to stand up for themselves or the ones they love....Keep up the great work

geopri71geopri71over 13 years ago
forgiveness

I believe she was remorseful and honest .I would have trust but verify policy. All of us have messed up , .I would have taken her back .

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
Don't you love a Good Swan Dive?

He needs to finish off the other two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Riddance to Garbage

The wife was an out-and-out slut. Good Riddance. Hopefully she died in pain!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
He was a fortunate man....

Most cheating slut wives wouldn't jump...

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
She eliminated the expence of a divorce!

and garenteed no more cheating, what more could a betrayed hubby ask for??? You might think this is pretty cold but then have you experienced a cheating wife that gets a lawyer and takes all you had?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally a cheating bitch on lw that makes the right choice

Now will you write part 2 where he goes back and kills his good friend brad who started it all? It should be particularly gruesome I think. Maybe involving slicing his balls out of their sack on at a time and forcing them down his throat?

That's just a first idea, I'm sure with work it can be made even harsher and less pleasant.

Perhaps he could then feed Amy her dead husbands cock until she turns blue and dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

Finally we see guy with the balls. Zoe was whore and received what was coming to her.

Too bad 2 so called friends of his escaped their just deserts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

Brilliant ending for a cheating slut! Somebody actually knows how to write a good story.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
One fucked up lady

It is just ridiculous to hear "I love you" from Zoea with her history of fucking around with his partner, his wife, and the spa guys and workers. She has the morals of a bitch in heat and maybe the brains of one as well. Suicide like this is the ultimate self indulgent act. Considering the person Zoea is, it is no great surprise and no great loss. But Brad deserved far worse. Amy seems like another dopey woman. She was fooling around with only Zoea and only accepted Brad joining them because they got caught. But Brad seems like he was manipulating the situation. <br><br>

As for Eric he is a strange character. He manages revenge on the two guys but is pathetically running away from his business and life. In the end I didn't like him much. He didn't deserve the shit that happened to him but he's too silly and wimpy to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It.s about time

FINALY, A STORY WHERE THE CHEATING BITCH DOES THE RIGH THING ON HER OWN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
harse

I read a lot of your story and I think you very unforgiving to on Zoea in this story. Eric clearly love her but he just hurt. Zoea cheated on him but the love is there. I think the ending should be Eric ask her to come with him to the health club. Tell her since she wanted the sex then have it, since they did not have kids enjoy herself and if she get it out of her system in 5 years(since they been marry for 5 years) if she ready to commit then come find him.

However, if she choice to leave now with him, then she must help him deal with Brad and Amy.

Zoea choice Eric because honestly she care about him more then the sex. Eric and Zoae return and try to show what Brad have done. It turn out he have manipulated everyone into getting what he wanted. First it was just to get Zoae by making her addictive to sex, then he wanted to get the business and make sure those two guys were on the Vacation with them. Then making them blackmail Zoae into sex and make sure Eric see them having sex.

Brad reason for doing this last part because he know Eric enough to know he would leave everything behind because Brad is tire of everyone seeing Eric as the real boss and he as just someone who work for Eric. Brad been living in the shadow of Eric success for a long time and he resent that a lot.

He also spike Amy and Zoae drink when they workout so their sex drive would go overboard giving the chance to fuck Zoae and making her a sex addictive. After finding all of this out Amy would invite Brad on a vacation where he would be lost at sea and she and her kids would move in with Eric and Zoae. ON the surface it look like Eric and Zoae is helping out a friend through some difficulty but in reality they just share their bed and life together and build their trust of each other. Without the constant drug that Brad gave the ladies they no longer need to go out and have sex with other Eric is enough for both ladies.

I think that be the better ending then letting Eric see the woman he love jump to her death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

she is nothing but slut . she know her husband will not like her fucking other people even she know it she fuck so tell me guys who say husband should forgive her r u cuckold/wimp/idiot or all . she didn't deserve Eric or any other husband because she is not married material she love sex more then anyone (Eric) and marriage is not only about sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story.

Very good....well written.....good story plot....surprising ending.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

no attorney fees. you get a 5. fast paced. adequate character development.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
If it was me, I would have written a different ending.

Believe me. I know how people can get wrapped up in something and only see the futility, not the big picture.

But it was nice to see a different type of ending.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
IN SITUATIONS WHERE ONE CANT SEE

the overall complexity or wish to change, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Got me -

Not the ending I expected -At just that last second when she did not walk to the door I knew but not one second before - well done -

She did not need to die for being a slave to her hormones - could he have trusted not in the foreseeable future - was there a future for them - I have trouble seeing it - BUT death not the answer - hers obviously and that is a shame -

Excellent story and the revelations about his "friends" and their complicity along with his naivete? That is the part I am most surprised by he had no clue? His best friend and Amy lived that way but he had no clue?? I think he was like a lot of us and just failed to see - Brad was the guy he had screwed around with and he had to know him better, Amy maybe he did not notice she was infatuated with him.

What a waste of human lives Zoea dead, him destroyed twice, Brad and Amy devastated at least financially, the 2 assholes well fuck them anyway heh.

Great read - nice !!

Winter2011Winter2011about 12 years ago
Good ending

I think he'll need to take vengence against his friends but otherwise good ending she was a seriously disrurbed women the only other choice for her would be to be in a mental home. No she couldn't have loved him in what most people call love more like a sociopaths love is what she had. So there is no good ending for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
kool

i need more revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a fitting ending for a whore

she was a whore, she was a total slut outside her marriage, and a paid whore in her marriage. She never loved herself or she husband. A very appropriate ending except with all the sex one has to assume she had multiple STDs. Maybe the syp had progressed to the point she was totally crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hate to say it

but she's a selfish bitch.

instead of going out gracefully, she commits suicide right in from of him.

yeah, that's real love alright.

the only good part is that she'll never hurt anyone again.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A CHEATING NYMPHO SLUT

but with a lot of class. TK U MLJ LV NV

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Another bullshit story.

Wifes who love their man so much they kill themselves when he leaves them DO NOT CHEAT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

exactly keep your fucking legs closed and your body for your husband if you cant to it don't get married cause if you cheat you don't love your husband. If you say its only sex your full of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good ending..slut died.

Bitch ended up where she should..splattered on the ground. Go riddance to garbage.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

BEST ENDING POSSIBLE.

The only good lying cheating slut whore skank wife is a dead one. Fuck her and all like her.

Fuck you g

rlg99prlg99palmost 12 years ago
Your Ending Sucks

While I don't like cuck stories or wimp stories, When you have the wife commit suicide all you are doing is playing up to the Torch The Bitch crowd and you just wasted a good story. When I read a story and the author kills a spouse at the end of it well that ruined it for me. You are one of my favorite authors so keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lazy or desperate?

Your ending hinted that either you'd become disinterested in the story and were too lazy to spend the time writing a satisfying ending, or you were stuck not knowing how to end it, and so you just gave it the easiest five paragraphs you could think of. Either way you did a great disservice to your readers. Good story, poorly written ending. I won't beat you up about it, because I know you probably feel horrible about not being able to end it right yourself, or you just don't care.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Unexpected ending...but I love it

Your ending wasn´t expected. It may come sudden and raise the impression you wanted the story to get over, - still I think of it as a good and satisfying ending.

5 Stars!

hoosier76hoosier76over 11 years ago

I liked the ending, I hope he also took Brad and Amy down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unexpected yet deserving

Woman says she loves you yet let others do her is totally fuck up..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...