All Comments on 'Zoea: My Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 481 Comments (Page 3)
al18al18over 11 years ago
5 Stars!

Too bad he didnt clip his "best friends" - Brad and his whore wife.

Zoei always was a slut, too bad he didn't figure it out before he married this whore

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Awesome story

Not only was she a cheating lying slut ; she's also a coward.. She made her bed she was supposed to lay in it but instead she kills herself... Oh well one less cheating slut in the world... How could she possibly love him when she's been slutting it up practically the entire 5 years they'd been together? What type of friends fuck their friend wife and than had the audacity to say" I was hoping we can all get together & have some fun" I'm a bit evil, these two parasitic instigators would've regret the day they betrayed me. But the wife isn't a little girl, she could've stopped the madness but she opted to participate.. I didn't sensed any love from the wife, all I sensed was a complete whore who enjoys sucking / fucking others while her husband is in the dark.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
Great ending...

The only thing that would have made it better would have been a phone call to Amy and Brad saying something like "So I guess the two of you are happy now, thank you for fucking up my life, the two of you are nothing but lowlife pieces of crap. Way to go."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good bye at least he didnt have to give her millions

all cheaters should just jump like that they are worthless

and the friend and his wife they arent friends they deserve to die to.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
One problem...

The local police will simply assume Eric threw her off the balcony and charge him with first-degree homicide.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Good riddance ! One less slut in the world!

I think it's ridiculous to give the slut millions! She cheated on him repeatedly--including with his supposed best friends, so why should he reward her for fucking anyone & anything that licks her pussy? Unless Eric is a complete braindead moron, I'd give the bitch enough to go away! not my share of the business I worked hard to build before Eric married her--minus the year or more she spent fucking other people who wasn't her husband. That's the only thing that irritated me, him giving her everything & him not making his supposed bestfriends pay for their part in the destruction of his marriage even though it seemed he married a fucking slut. Why was Eric getting turned on talking about his wife fucking other men? If he was getting turned on by this, then why divorce her? Obviously Eric is into watching his slut being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dam fine fictional ending - sluts dead, too bad Brad & Amy didn't jump with her.

As for the previous anon who lives in a bubble world [7-12 years slam dunk? What an idiot] - assault convictions need creditable witness and sluts/whores/backstabbing best friends don't do well on the stand under oath in reality or fiction. Case closed, this ending works and he does not have to give up money although he was pretty wimpy to begin with. The bonus is she is gone so the chance of further contamination of the gene pool is halted. Anon #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny

The comments taking this so seriously are amusing. There are some strange manipulations of the characters emotions in this piece. If you have ever known a cheater they are not the "sensitive" types. They are selfish and if they are very promiscuous they are even more so. It is hard to believe that Zoea the lying mega-slut that she is, would really give two shits about her stupid clueless husband. When women cheat and get away with it, they have nothing but contempt for their husbands being too stupid or too insensitive to their actions that they have not discovered the cheating. (Awful, huh?) Once she got her money it would have been "se la vie sucker!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So Many Idiots

Anyone with any maturity, any feelings for love, any awareness of people and nature, any sense of modern day life realities would have to know - this story, these people were/are very potentially a real life possibility.

Why would he give her everything? Two reasons, he was totally, emotionally and romantically in love with her and - he felt like he wanted to start over with nothing and make ONLY his own money and future!

As for her, I understood her and her reaction.

Thanks for a good one DG!!!

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
I have read this one

long time ago and this is the second time, i dont know if you are still around or you still check comments on your stories but i will write this one anyway. Well, first, good luck to the husband convincing the police that he didnt push her off the balcony, considering the late events and the possible testimony of his backstabing friends, he would be a prime and only suspect. Second, i felt that the author is kind of blackmailing the readers, he either take her back, or live with a life long guilt that he was the reason behind her death, as for the author comment that he didnt want to upset both parties RAAC group and BTB group so he chose this ending, well, have you ever stopped to think that there are other considerations beside love, he may want her back but his life with her will be hell because of the things he knew about her, so by leaving her he is doing them both a favor, it is as simple as this, dont you think?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Husband was not responsible for her death. Her trying to blackmail him to stay with her would not make him responsible. Husband was betrayed by her, his supposed friends who were fucking her too. Don't forget fucking others on the trip and getting him beat up. The lack of defensive wounds, any marks on him, the lack of evidence she tried to hold on from railing, all showed she did it herself. She was a crazy bitch, now if he can only get his two supposed friends to jump.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

It's a shame that it was the 23rd floor instead of the 3rd floor. She might have lived and become a quadriplegic and lived alone with a nurse wiping her ass. She is one of the most despicable women I've even seen in these tales. Now because of her evil she burns in hell like all the dead cheaters who ever lived. Fucking dead cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good ending

good for her. she took the easy way out.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
hahahahhaha

crazy slut commits suicide i love the sound their bones make when the hit ,hahaha, she loved no one but herself, but really who doesn't like reading about a rich cunt offing her self,has it all wants more, someone says no and "Crunch", someone has to clean that shit that was the crazy ass white bitch up ..dam probably wont even get a tip,white bitches always fucking somebodies day up, skank couldn't just jump into a meat grinder or a landfill haha,-- really someone who causes this much selfish pain to another deserves death, and then welcome to hell

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it, but

It seems that the problem with your ending is that the husband will now more than likely be charged with murder. Especially, when the police discover that he has one hell of a motive. They may even tie him to the beating of the two guys that he caught her having sex with. It doesn't look good for him. Even in her death, this bitch keeps sticking it to him.

Great writing and I enjoyed the storyline. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This has the best ending of any story I have ever read at literotica.

This has the best ending of any story I have ever read at literotica. I am not exaggerating, it left me as a reader happy and fulfilled that justice was done. God bless you for this wonderful story. Please write more with this type of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

good one

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

That is taking out the garbage!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
You know how I love happy endings but he could just NEVER take her back.

She had done too much. At least he got his money back that he gave her if they don't convict him (she may have fucked him for the last time, at that). Powerful story.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Great Ending

She got what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bitch

Typical selfish bitch. Now someone else will have to clean up the slimy mess she left on the ground. Hopefully she didn't damage anybody's car or anything on the way down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:Perfect

A perfect ending.

No, maybe even better would have been if Eric didn't answer her but threw her off the balcony himself. And then invited Brad and Amy to his hotel to deal out an even more perfect ending.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Perfect ending

To bad he didn't have the opportunity to push her over the edge

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
psycho bitch

The title says it all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

I wonder if when she jumped her life flew by her and she was falling in slow motion and heard the splat when she landed. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure about hanging on nude beaches

with middle aged or elderly folk who 'sometimes have their kids with them'...

Anyway you've given the pathetic little internet women hating faggots a field day - 1*

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Not sure how I missed this

I thought I had read all of your stuff. Ordinarily I would find this ending perfectly satisfying but it left feeling sort of : meh. Technically it is your usual well written piece but it lacks emotional punch. On the plus side the revenge on Jim and Bob, sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

The Bitch died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great ending

Best ending i have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lazy ending

What happened? You didn't feel like working on a real ending? Just SPLAT that's that?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Splat is Good

Skank go "Splat" Splat good. Story hyperventilating emotion running in all directions. Still it endeth with "splat" which is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SPLAT

The skank goes Splat, Blood and guts and a dead slut. Now get the baseball bat after Brad and Amy and the bat goes Splat, Splat. A good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Two thumbs way up

And 5 stars.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
should have

Should destroy his former partners Brad and Amy, they were a major cause of the whole mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars!

Even in the end, she was being selfish. She committed suicide to end her own misery but never spare a thought of how that would impact on the husband. He is better off without her definitely. I wish there is a sequel where he has his revenge on Brad and find someone else.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
My ending

Eric throws her cheating ass off that balcony and she is crying please no as he does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
he should

Use the luger on her brains scopem out and shit in her head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a stupid fucking whore

Not only does she ruin his life, she commits suicide with no evidence or witnesses. You know the cops are going to saddle him with a murder rap, there is just too much circumstantial evidence. Jesus, he should have shined her on until she left the room.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Second read -

AND you got me again - I forgot she jumped -

Probably because it was so senseless - she still put herself first - he lived to suffer through the inquest and probably conviction.

She failed to have the strength of her convictions - she knew where her heart lived and it did - then when it got evicted she died - a stupid woman -

He was still the naive fool and paid too -

Lot's of victims - most by their own hands.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
"I Love Only You!"

You can't love someone and do the things she did.

Let's see - secret sex club in Chicago

Secret bisexual side.

Fucking his best friend and business partner

At a MINIMUM once she saw the two assholes she should have glued herself to her husband's side to make sure they couldn't get her alone.

CONTINUING to have sex after her husband is beat up.

Killing herself in front of him was just piling on the cruelty, and as someone else saif, he's going to be lucky to avoid a murder rap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was simply horrible

I don't believe for a second that she would take her own life. Nothing in the story pointed to her being mentally unstable. She's upset she got caught, but the rest of her actions were implausible best. This just didn't work. One of your worst stories.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you

Do you honestly think he would do anything but help her over the railing? Why do you write such 2 dimensional characters? She loves only him? Every time, That's all you write. She can't live without him, but fucks anything with a pulse, and sometimes without, but loves only him? And you think that's realistic? Are you delusional? How can you write about a woman that will fuck 2 guys at once, while her husband is being beaten to within an inch of his life and then forced to watch, all the while she is getting of on it, and then claim she loves him, and YOU expect people to find that believable? All your male characters have martyr complexes. Do you see yourself in them or something? Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY that is even half way sane would react like you have your characters react. You have this childlike view of the world that seems to think that the world is like a Disney movie. Writing a guy that loves a woman no matter what, even when she shits on him is NOT romantic, despite how you want the world to be. Love takes work, but hate takes zero effort. Love will turn to hate in the blink of an eye. You have this belief that love is eternal, and can't be switched off easily. WRONG. A few short sentences will turn love to hate in an instant, that's why love is fleeting, and it takes effort to maintain, because it IS fragile. If someone did HALF of the things you write about to someone that loved them, there would be no sad and pathetic debate about how they 'still love her,snivel'.There would be fucking MURDERS!

And don't tell me this is only fantasy, because if this is your fantasy, there is something seriously wrong with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story. So for that reason I give 5 stars.

Too many stories on this site portray women ,especially the white ones, as morally weak, stupid, selfish, callous, and without self-control. Are women really that foolish in your side of the world? (my side is W. Africa) Are they really willing to have sex with any 'thing' without fear of the consequencies ( especially AIDS)?

If it is so then your women are not liberated rather they are enslaved to their selfish carnal desire.

That is what you get for not following Jesus' footstep to God (whose name is Jehovah) as taught in the Bible, not as taught by churches.

Who really gives a shit?! Lol!

Those who want the immortality that God offers His people

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'd laugh at her dead body

And piss on the grave.

You don't fuck around on people you supposedly love.

There is no such thing as 'just sex'.

Cheaters are cheaters and they never change. Her death was too swift, she should have been flayed alive instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bitch

shes gone and you don't have to serve time

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Crap Ending

Here's why your ending was lame: She was a lying, selfish bitch. She never really cared for Eric, if she had she would not have cheated on him and lied to him. She also would have fought to help him when the two creeps were beating him up.

Here's the real ending: Eric sat and listened to her. Hearing her actually say the words made it clear to him that she was full of shit. She didn't love him, she never had. The only question was why she was there now? Did she know about the $50,000,000 that Eric had stashed in the Cayman's account. That was it, he had left her with millions, but the selfish, greedy bitch had come after more. That was always her motivation. He decided he would play along with her game long enough to put an end to his marriage once and for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bornobos

Well,to you all sex is a need. Sex and love is a separate thing. You can stop what you used to be. if you have an active sex life befor marriage only time wil prove how long you can stand not having sex with strangers. You have become more animal than human. More like bornobos

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
WOW

Was not expecting that type of ending. You could have made the story a bit longer and let the readers know what Eric had done to Brad and Amy after his wife Zoea jumped to her death. It would have been a good thing, maybe a sequel would be in the making. however, all-in-all this was a fantastic story you did good.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHEN ONE PAYS THE ULTIMATE PRICE FOR BETRAYAL

what should her posthumous fate entail. TK U MLJ LV NV

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
I marvel at all the BTB idiots

who can't accept our species as we are. For every partial or utter whore, there's a partial or utter prude, and the rest of us are mixed, controlled by circumstance, propriety, caring concern or cowardice. Some by their concepts of God and/or Principle and/or expediency. Some by their own monogamous natures -- one is enough, or THIS one is enough.

Those who think the unfaithful ones should be trashed whatever and whenever are as stupid as those who think they can be forgiven if truly contrite and repentent and Hail Maryish etc. It depends. It depends and depends, and each case is unique.

In this case she should have had a chance to try to be the wife he thought he had married but was himself too presumptuous -- see the above -- to realize he'd in fact married. He denied her the chance to prove she could become that woman, and so she proved it by becoming what she had not been and is always anyone's option -- dead. God forgive such undiscriminating principled assholes (him, not her) -- I cannot!

250 comments so far? Then this will never be read by D.G., but I'd welcome a CONSIDERED response from someone who can think instead of bellow out his hardwired monogamy. True, we are a species like the Bonobos that survives because of secure monogamous two-parent childrearing, but we also derive from species like Gorillas that survive because polygamous females want to mate with varieties of attractive Top Gorillas (who collect their own harems), the best and brightest and strongest, not just any old available gorilla. And do. And did. Both can confer survivability and have done so, and we are all of us inclined variously . So spare us whatever your moralized neurological reflexes and give it some thought, since thinking things through also confers survivability. All "nature" informs us is, "Hey, whatever's worked so far!" And that's been by both nature and culture, "Fuck one man only and have him help rear the result," and also "Fuck 'em all, it's fun, whatever the result!" The problem is one of appropriate pairing and learning and understanding, each in due degree. It isn't ever easy.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
@ VickieTern: But we are not bonobos...

It's a shame that so many of the more than one crowd so quickly fall back on the evolutionary tree. Do you want to be a bonobo? Do bonobos love? Do bonobos admire beauty? Do bonobos keep their word? Do bonobos plan for the future? Are bonobos at choice about issues of integrity or morality?

I think that there is ample evidence that monogamy is the better paradigm for the health of relationships. My opinion is that relationships suffer for purely biochemical reasons when intimacy occurs outside of a committed monogamous connection. Others will disagree.

My complaint in all of the Loving Wives stories is not the shattering of the monogamous bonds but the betrayal and deceit of the cheating spouse. If the spouse does not want to be monogamous, fine but first they need to be honest with their partner. The partner who feels powerful or clever in deception is the real loser here.

Those who try to peddle the snake oil of polyamory, open relationships, or whatever the current term may be are deluding themselves and deceiving those whom they recruit into the "lifestyle".

If you want plural partners, that's your choice and you are free to pursue your desires as long as you are honest about it with someone who is trusting you. If you can't be honest and above board.. shame on you.

There certainly can and should be forgiveness for those who seek it and are honest about the hurt done without rationalization. The harder issue is trust which is hard to restore.

Thank you for your comment. Have a good holiday

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a different!

@VickieTern The gorilla kids do not need 18 years to be adult!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
only my own

My own point of view has less to do with monogamy vs promiscuity than honesty.

If you give your word that you will be monogamous with someone then keep your word or accept the consequences.

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Yes, I'm still around. For those that wonder if I read the comments on my old stories, the answer is I do.. I check at least a few times a week on any added comments. Just so readrs know, I write what comes into my mind. I have often asked to have my character go back and take care of his partners.

One thing I would like to mention is that I orignally stopped this story when she knocked at the door and he answered it. I got backlash that you wouldn't believe so I sat down write then; and wrote the ending the way I pctured it. I want to again thank everyone who has read and commented on all my stories. I do my best to read every comment

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This ending is best....

Cheating slut deserved what she did in the end. Adios bitch.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Very middling effort

Some of your stuff is awesome, but in this instance no reasonable explanation is given for Zoea infidelity. I know that there is not always a reasonable explanation, but she started with her friend Amy and it morphed into the IL club scene-where she was the definition of indiscriminate sex seeker. Just doesnt ring true DG, but what the hell do I know. Good setup, good middle, but the end and insights into the wife's motivations were just not satisfying.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 9 years ago
Sadly,

The courts did not believe that it was suicide. Not with the statements threatening to kill his friend and the evidence that came to light about his beating the other men.

Eric now rots in a Bahama Prison.

gardalmungardalmunabout 9 years ago
Just my opinion

Doesn't ring true to me. She cared enough to kill herself because she couldn't live without him but she couldn't stop screwing around even though she knew that it would make him leave when he found out?

There has to be a stay in a mental institution in her past.

It's his own fault LOL. He didn't want to know about her past.

Keep on writing because my opinion ain't worth anything.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
how can she ?

How can she claim to love her husband when she continued to have sex with the men while they were beating him in front of her?

They even switched off which one was doing the beating and the sex, and she went right along with it.

That fits hate much more than love.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 9 years ago
Perfect

Perfect ending for a perfect bitch. good job. I was thinking it was gonna be one of those wimpy endings.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 9 years ago
So, DG wants to lay on a guilt trip for hubby dear.

Sorry DG, that dog just aint-a goin' to hunt. She would have to be one mentally fucked up chick to actually believe what she was telling him. Since she certainly would have continued screwing around on him, self proclaimed, it's a good thing she did jump. But to lay that shitty of a guilt trip on your hero???? Doesn't make a lot of sense. Better a third floor balcony and crushed legs, broken pelvis, internal injuries, etc. That way she could still live in a psych ward, not be able to concieve children, and be wheel chair bound the rest of her life and remember her marriage folly. Less apt to lay the guilt trip if your "evil bitch" doesn't die.

I can easily walk away from someone like that either way it turned out. Be stupid and die... not my problem. But I know most males (men or not) could not.

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
SO DG

Why in the fuck did you not have her shoot him, his ass is going to prison now for REDRUM sure as the sun rise. Would have been kinder after what she and his friends put him through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
After she jumps

He then calls room service and orders desert which he comely eats before retiring for the evening. After a good nights sleep he thinks 'The only thing left now is to return home and take care of his ex partner and his wife'. 'I think I'll go for a swim and have a beer before I leave'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SUPER ENDING

Justice wins out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well deserved

Wish my ex would have done something like that. I certainly could have lived with it. At least I wasn't a cuck like I read so much about. Good writing and a good end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
comments plus 1 st page equal

1 star for 1st page.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

for all the pages!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

Her committing suicide was just too melodramatic, she should have shown she loved him by her actions, and spent a few years remaking herself into a wife worth having, and trying to win him over, and abstaining from sex with others or something in that vein. Killing herself is a selfish act that just hurts her husband further.

Not that I think he should have taken her back, but if she truly loved him she should make the attempt.

And what about Brad? Seems like he is just as bad if not a worse betrayer than Zoea considering he had a big hand in turning her into such a slut. Some payback is sorely needed

heydog52heydog52about 8 years ago
SAD ENDINGS

I dislike stories that end with suicide. Other than that, this was a well written story. What I liked most was that the plot was unpredictable. Please write more.

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
She Loved Him???

I don't think so. Very simply, if you love someone you don't do what she did..unless you're mentally unbalanced. Killing herself because he wouldn't take her back does not make any sense what-so-ever. Maybe she was mentally-challenged. He should not feel one iota of guilt, he should actually be satisfied that he does not have to divorce her. This guy suffered way too much angst over this woman.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
@sad endings

Are you kidding? For our betrayed husband the problem solved itself. Since she forgot her parachute two things happened. One he didn't have to pay for a divorce and two all the property now goes to him. So this the happiest ending possible.

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just another cuck..

Your just another cuck... Stories suck like you..vastismith2.. Kiss my ass.. You name sounds like nasty bitch... You suck also... Just another cuck story

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Proper endind

The cunt finally got what she deserved. The two friends deserve the same.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Like it . . . ?

I enjoy reading most of your stories, but this one left me cold. Very little real emotion, and the character development was lacking. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pathetic

I swear it's the same fucking idiot using different names writing these shitty endings to good stories. Why give all the details about the affairs and covers ups. The endings should tie all of that shit together bot just end it by saying he left. Good start shitty fucking ending like 90% of loving wives stories. Everyone do your selves a favor and only read stories by qhml1 or Francis Macomber. Those tho writers actually know what the fuck their doing.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 8 years ago
Frankly, If You Buy Into ANY of this Story

Zoea killing herself is the only reasonable ending, so in that respect...nice job.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
YEP!

She got EXACTLY what she deserved. 5* WOW I thought I was going to give my first 1* to DG Hear......I was hoping it was a drugged female story to save the marriage, but if not...the bitch gotta go

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
A boring read.

This story felt very dry and distanced, it doesn't engage the reader, part of it is too much telling, not enough showing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

And it ended exactly like it should have. The only thing better would be to have her land on Brad and Amy who were walking into the hotel, killing all 3 of them. There is no way this cunt could do this to him and still profess to love him. She had zero respect for him and only cared about her next fuck. She was probably also fuckibg their neighbor and his dog. The only ending for this selfish whore. A big 5* for the happy ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 8 years ago
WOW! pretty stinking crazy!

I gave it a 4 for entertainment value alone.

Are you inviting us to write another ending?

I was already thinking about it a page back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ending

Did you get tired of writing and closed up with a horrible ending to just get on to another story?. Eric's wife cheats. Knows he going to divorce her and he's trying to get on with his life and now she finds him and commits suicide in front of him and he's suppose to go on with his life. Give me a break. The poor man has to live happily ever after when his wife jumps off the balcony and kills herself. I can't imagine what he must being going through and he's the good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incompatible

Eric has apparently fallen in with swingers who have no hesitation in having sex with strangers. Eric, on the other hand, wants to be monogamous with Zoea and thinks she's of the same mindset. Zoea seems to be a disturbed person who gives herself to others without knowing exactly why, all while professing love for Eric and assuring him that he was the only one. Having sex with the Health Club Manager and with Jim and Bob are examples of that. With a friend like Brad, Eric didn't need enemies. Brad is a real snake in the grass. If Eric had taken Zoea back, she would have continued to be unfaithful but probably in a much more careful manner. He just needed to get away from these people and Zoea took care of that in an emphatic manner. I have no sympathy for her. Eric is the one that needs to get over her quickly and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the whore did right by jumping off the balcony

pity she did not kill the bastards of men too....now he can move on with his life ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy she jumped...

Complete total slut. Some men, nowhere near as many as the cucks on this site would have you believe, of course, but some men might enjoy being married to a slut, though no one in their right mind. No redemption here, no forgiveness. She was only upset because she was caught - if he was to take her back, she'd be fine for a while and then start thinking about all those other guys and pretty soon....she's right back in it. Sure, she says it was only sex, but sex was the best part of her life. It's what she loved the most. The only time she spoke about how much she loved her husband was during, or right after, sex. No way she could be happy with just him, the sex is what she craved.

Jumping was her idea - his idea was to set her up with millions of dollars. I liked her idea better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She didn't . . .

. . . even have the decency to shout Jeronimo!

the fucking personalityless hooooooor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stain on the pavement

thats how all cheaters should end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

Great ending. She got what she deserved

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Yes, she couldn't live without him, so she took the cowards way out, rather than take her punishment for the disrespect to their marriage. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

He needs to forget her and get on with life like she couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolute bullshit.

It's absolute bullshit when a woman says she loves you but betrays you so easily and continuously for so long. There is no such thing as love in their heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story ... just the right length!

Lots of comments means you did a good job with this story. I didn't care for your ending because I tend to lean towards redemption in cases like this. Her continuous "need" for extramarital encounters indicated some emotional or physical disorder which I don't think was any reflection of a desire to humiliate, cuckold, or disrespect her husband. I have enjoyed this story and read it several times. Thanks! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And he lived happily ever after..

A whore like that would never have taken her life. Nice touch on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good, serves the bitch right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY THIS PERPETUAL MORE THAN GENEROUS BULLSHIT!!!

Eric has a very misguided notion of revenge. Giving the cheating skank millions of dollars? Being a smart guy who knows how to invest, why not get his revenge by cutting her off from the lifestyle that he gave her and she obviously didn't care for. And about that assault in the Bahamas, why didn't Eric press charges against these guys, if not for rape which the cheating bitch would have had to testify, then for assault and battery and possible attempted murder?

Sorry this story just had one improbable plot line after another.

Piss poor, truly piss poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of his worst stories

The ending was horrible. Nymphomaniacs are narcissitic sociopaths. Therefore, no suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goodbye Zoea

The deal was you and me exclusively with love to seal the deal. You don't love me because you betrayed me repeatedly.

I will move on recover and look for the one I caN love and trust in this lifetime. you only live once and I want it to be real.

If you can ignore your respect for me I'm sure your hormones will go into survival mode and you will be fine.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Nice tight ending

Better her than him, eh? Did he ever go back to Chi-town, finish the two horndogs and burn down the health club???

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
good job

least at the end, she ends up gone

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

The hell did he cry he should have jumped for joy. He was not only rid of her but he had his share of the company back and could make Brad buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED THE ENDING

A PERFECT ending that really rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An alternative ending,,,,,

"Eric, I'm so sorry, I really do love you and can't live knowing I'll never see you again. I know I hurt you, but I can't take it back. Please forgive me!!" As I grabbed her by the legs and threw her off the balcony, listening to her scream all the way down.

I picked up the phone- I'd forgotten to hang it up- and Brad had heard her scream as she fell to her death.

"Well, the problem solved itself when she jumped off the balcony- and, I guess I don't need a divorce and all my money is back with me, isn't it?" Pausing "Think I'll retire here and find some little sweetheart with a big heart and bigger tits,,,,Bye, Brad"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...