All Comments on 'Zoea: My Wife'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 481 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally a DGH story without a wimpy husband

Damn. DGH is a good writer. But it seems all of his husbands are wimps.

They take the cheating sluts back no matter the magnitude of lies disrespect and cheating.

Finally at the last story in the list a guy with a sense of pride and justice.

Though I did like the comment suggestion that Eric throws her off the balcony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wouldn’t have killed her but sometimes people do weird shit when their backs against the wall

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Revenge ?

Seems like good grounds to sue the two assholes for assault & the cruise line for failing to protect a paying guess...I'm not a lawyer tho......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two more to take care of!!

Now comes Brad and Amy and then he can live in peace!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't see the twist coming. Proves Zoea really loved him even in her warped way!

Paying the ultimate sacrifice for being a bitch! People who love like this should never cheat!

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
Sweet

I just about lost my shit when I saw the time and view change. I hate time travel! POV is fine as long as it can be followed, but time travel makes me lose my shit.

Well, this story ending doesn't work...but I'm not totally sure. Why would someone choose to suicide instead of doing the right thing from the beginning? It can only mean that if she couldn't have what she wanted back, she'd die for it. A very sore loser. At least it wasn't to make him feel guilty.

It's an amusing story and an interesting end, but doesn't stand up very long to critical evaluation.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great Story !

Outstanding story! Very sad ending but a refreshing change of pace. In most of these stories, she just begs for mercy and ends up in the sewer while the cuckolded husband finds a new and better wife (and life). This story has such a sad ending but it's unique and surprising! Thanks for sharing it.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Not your best

Did not like the ending. Would have rather seen them try and make a go of it or even go their separate ways. Ideal would be for Zoea to help get some kind of overwhelming revenge on Brad and Amy. That needed to happen with or without Zoea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL.....

She loved him so much she fucked everything that moved......ya ya ya sure! But then she jumps off the balcony to her death! Too funny....is that the best you can do dg hear? What a joke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Always love your stories

I been looking for this story forever. I read it many years ago and somehow it always stuck with me. I just forgot the title. I think it stuck with me, because I think the main character was too harsh in his decision. He let his hurt cloud over the fact he still love her. Never thinking she would commit suicide to grant his wish to never see her again. So what pull me to this story is the fact it make me think of the decision I make in life. It so easy to do something and not worry about the consequences, but when your actions hurt others there are time you cannot apologize.

If I was an amazing writer like you I would continue it with Zoea surviving the fall, but lost her memory. Eric come to realize he in a way did lose her and want a fresh start. As for Brad and Amy, Eric just have to leave some info showing Amy was cheating on Brad. As someone once told me if commit a crime with someone you know they are a criminal. IN this case if you cheat with someone you know they are a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

Stupid story especially the end. No way a woman loves her husband and cheats on him without any guilt or remorse for years. No way she cheats on him on their anniversary. No believable at all. I thought when you wrote from the slut's point of view we would get some insight about the real reason she was married to him, but it was just a waste a words. Most of the husband in your stories are border-wimps. The look like men but at some point they have a wimpy moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yesss!!!! The cheating cunt is dead.

Now book a return flight to home. Buy another baseball bat and make sure Brad's cock and Amy's cunt never ever work again.

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticalmost 6 years ago
I do appreciate

I do appreciate that she put her money where her mouth was about not being able to live without him.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Well..

Got to love a happy ending. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs a continuation

You cannot end it here without severe retribution against Amy and Brad!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What about some serious revenge against Brad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good decision

By Eric, drag them through the mud, there is no point forgiving ones, who have shitted on you. That bitch deserves to die in such a way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amy lied when she said that Zoea had been raped on the beach. I'd like to think that the sex after Eric's beating was actually rape. But I don't.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Love?

It is obvious she loved her husband. Why? well she killed herself when he told her to get out of his life. You don’t do that unless you mean it. She did have a sex addiction granted, but that is what “addiction services” are for. Alcoholics and drug addicts attend meetings/clinics all the time and are helped. So he could have helped her in that way. It’s not like he couldn’t have afforded it. Not saying he has to take her back at least not until she has proven herself, remember he still loved her. His main beef should be with Brad and his wife. Revenge on them should be with extreme prejudice and permanent.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
"I don't get it. You can't live without Zoea, and she can't live without you, but here you both are a thousand miles apart,"

Someone please start a Go Fund Me for Brad. Poor guy's obviously got brain damage. I mean, he doesn't understand the implications of infidelity - or he's simply lost the ability to think as a functional human being with emotions.

And I fundamentally disagree with timriv; then again - who WOULD agree with that asshole?

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
I usually like your stories

This one not so much.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Now

she's fucked him over again. He'll be under investigation for murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Serves her right

What a lying whore. I was afraid he would take that cunt back I. His lie. She did one good thing and even then tried to guilt him. Reminds me of my ex, Lina only I couldn’t get her to jump

nestorb30nestorb30over 5 years ago

ending was kind of choppy and did not flow with the story. Too many things coming out of left field etc.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
She died?

Meh. He's better off. Of course, the scum of the earth she fucked with would be one pussy short, but meh. Maybe now Eric can find a faithful wife

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
I agree with the previous commenter.

He's better of without her. She saw the truth about herself and it was an ugly picture. Wonder if he'd get any insurance as she didn't leave a suicide note? She leaned way over the balcony and opps!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
One more comment.

How could anyone reading this story feel sorry for a cheating, skanky, slut like Zoea? She was doing all that nonsense behind his back. Certainly, not wife material. Also, he would never have married her if she had been honest about who she really was. He was a quality person and she simply wasn't. The follow up to this story would be revenge on his partner and that slut wife of his. Of course, he would get his happily ever after ending.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Good riddance.

Hard story for me to read as I fell for Zoea very early on and was ripped open a little as it became more certain that she was a slut knowingly doing these things. I was also afraid this was going to be one of those: RAAC and I couldn't stand the idea of Eric taking her back but I'm disappointed she didn't suffer more, she deserved a long lonely life to relive her treachery over and over. The only remaining thing is for Eric to travel back to the states and make Brad pay the piper as his betrayal was as bad as Zoea's. Some friend.

I still gave this story great marks for writing and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm glad...

...you chose that ending. Maybe a chapter 2 where he goes scorched earth on Brad and Amy. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DG Hear...

That this story is a waste of anyone's time to read it. She is lying to her husband and fucking people in two cities if not more and you expect us to believe your very poor excuse why she took her own life.She loves only him and no one else ...yeah yeah yeah! He beats up 2 guys with a bat and they don't recognize him because he has a ball cap on. lol. And of course he has a luger. Jeez...Well the bullshit and lack of thought that went into this so called story shows me that 1 is more than this deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love a happy ending

involving a self-burned bitch. Great writing...first making the wife seem sympathetic, and then revealing that she had been an adulterous, narcissistic slut all along. Odd that Brad and Amy got away with betraying Eric.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like his stories until....

I shall read no more of d g hear.... I cannot imagine - she was so self indulging she killed herself in front of him, the ultimate of punishment.... no more, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Missing

The only thing missing is him going back and putting Brad in hospital.Also as they aren't divorced the half of the company he gave Zora reverts back to him,how will Brad deal with that.There is enough for a follow up story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Totally Trajic

At the end when Zoea jumped from the building to her death,was the single most trajic ending I have read here,I know Zoea regretted what she did to Eric and probably did love him with all her heart but was that any reason to take a swan dive off a building.

It is like that old saying "A Permanant Solution,To A Temporary Problem",was it really worth Zoea splattering her brains all over the concrete to forgive her for just sex?,Zoea admittedly confessed she still loved Eric more than anyone,and still wanted to grow old and live with Eric the way they planned,but Eric had to be stonecold and not forgive Zoea thereby directly causing her to kill herself.I don't know if Eric ever forgave Zoea or himself for causing her to jump but is life so frivolous to hold grudges cause you only have one life to live,and besides Eric is like the proverbial Pot calling the Kettle Black since he too cheated after he found out what Zoea did.

Finally would it have hurt Eric to give Zoea another chance to make amends instead of just telling her he never wanted to see her again and causing her to jump to her death,he should have told her they could try to work it out.Granted people do stupid shit sometimes but ain't that what lifes all about,its not worth it when you look at the big picture.That is all,and not a very good story.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 5 years ago
too bad she jumped

would have prefered she lived a long painful miserable life but she took the cowards way out and jumped ... ohhh well one less fucking bitch in our world

5* 1000 hard ons and a mini orgasm

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 5 years ago
Sniff, snifff....

Pardon me. Happy endings make me tear up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliche ridden:

"I hate her for what she did to me, but deep down in my heart, I'll always love her."

Where does this shit come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rodimus Mike

BULL SHIT!!! He did ot make her jump. She did not say i will jump if you leave me. He had o way of knowing. I did not like the ending either, but i do not blame him for not forgiving her. She is not trustworthy. She was the asshole who, if she could not have her cake and eat it too, chose to end it all. Bye Bye Baby.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
Rodimus .. you are insane

In the story she cheated multiple times. Sorry but thats that. she either is mentally ill or just not suited to marriage. Either way her taking a swan dive is not his fault. He was a hell of a lot nicer than i would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's all right...

American corny, poor English, but entertaining enough for Literotica.

The odd ¨off of¨.

Typical misplaced modifiers everywhere. Very annoying. Learn your sentence structure if you can.

Typical Ignorance of the difference between lie and lay. Probably beyond fixing.

Ignorance of grammar. For example, the difference between ̈ Eric and I ̈ and ̈Eric and me ̈.

Likely a lost cause, but keep trying.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
So many decisions to cheat.

You don't come back from that. I don't believe she would jump. She is too selfish.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

This cheating bitch actually thinks that he can forgive her lying all those years? Not his fault she jumped, in fact he should have pushed her. Maybe he did in fact help her over. Now, he should pay good friends Brad and Amy a little visit. Great story.

wonder203wonder203over 4 years ago
Noi

Stupid ending. She fucks around for years and then is so distraught she jumps? Not a chance. Not a bad story until you got bored and screwed up the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yes, whenever I read a character saying, "I can't live without you," I'd like to hear the other character say, "So die."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Not sure if I've read this before, so my apologies if I'm repeating myself!

"I wanted to explain to him the truth" - Explain what? That you've been cheating on him with God knows how many men and women, including his partner and "best friend?"

Speaking of Brad, why were his only choices divorce or join in? How about leave the room? Watch? Fuck his OWN wife?

"She had big crocodile tears" - Crocodile tears are insincere tears, I'm pretty sure she meant it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why no revenge against Brad,the instigator of it all.As for the ending,it is bunkum,she loved sex and she knew there is no way she would end up with Eric so she would have stayed with Amy and Brad.

KayaknhKayaknhover 4 years ago
Sniff, snifff....

I do so love a happy ending. SPLAT.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry DG, this could be the worst story you’ve written. I’m not for murder/suicide porn when burning bitches but the whole I love only you while I screw anything with a heartbeat is soooooo tedious! And the physical assault on him at the beach? Sure. Like the scenario would happen. And his best friend didn’t want to get divorced so he screwed her? Just a crap story. Not everyone bats .1000. Lol

shalpa64shalpa64about 4 years ago

Just fucking stupid. Every character in this was maddeningly moronic. That being said, I usually enjoy your stuff DG, but this? Not so much. Not at ALL, actually. Even upon rereading it, my reactions to the characters and their actions was even worse...

aceduckyaceduckyabout 4 years ago
bull

that is the stupidest fucking drivel I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I disagree with you all...

This was a great story. She did the crime and paid the price. The good thing about this was they were still married so he doesn't loose anything. Now, all he has to do is go back and ruin Brad and Amy. I think leaving them broke and homeless would be a good start. Having Brad watch a bunch of homeless bums gangbang his wife would be a nice cherry on top of his revenge pie. Making sure Jim and Bob lost their balls would also be a nice finish.

And those of you who said that she didn't need to die over this have to remember, this was the punishment she determined she deserved. It's not like Eric decided she should die. This woman was not the same person he married. Shouldn't be hard for him to start over at a fairly young age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

I will check some other stories of yours.

SPOILER ALERT FOLLOWS:

For the life of me I do not understand why or how a suicide should be a part of any erotic story.

I gave you a 5- but i disregarded the last scene when rating the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unjust Ending.

Why should the only one really pay at the end ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pretty bad!

Why in the world would any man want such a sleazy bitch. The most ridiculous part is that Zoea would even consider trying to explain anything to her husband. In the course of the story she had been nothing but a slut. Again and again with a variety of partners. You have to be kidding. Why waste any talent you may have as a writer in producing such absolute drivel.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Agree

Agree with the ending.He should also have gotten revenge on Brad as he did Jim and Bob.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Very Inconsistent Story

I did not like the story at all. First, the story was too one-sided to have any real interest. Second, there was no explanation for Z's behaviour given the facts of her marriage and husband. Third, the story is inconsistent, because if Z could not have as evil as she was portrayed if she killed herself after losing him. If Z loved him enough to commit suicide, she would have loved him enough not cheat like she did. Maybe that could happen, but it would require a lot of explanation and development, which is not found here. Finally, a little aside -- I don't like stories where people jump to conclusions, even if they were correct conclusion. Here Z might have been drugged by Jim and Bob, and Eric should have at least her side before acting as he did.

All in all a badly inconsistent and/or undeveloped story.

EgregiousEgregiousover 3 years ago

A great climactic ending. However, the consequences of Zoea's action could have a far-reaching effect on Eric. I can see the newspaper headlines now. "Husband throws estranged wife, off the 23-floor balcony". Amy and Brad take over the company. Eric goes to jail for murder in the first degree. So he ends paying for her cheating! Is that how you want the story to end? For my ending; "Eric awakes from a terrifying real dream in a sweat, perspiration dripping from his for head. The phone ringing, it's Brad again, what the fuck does he want now. There's a knock at the door, telling Brad room service is arrived he hangs up. Here we pick up up DG Hear's story where Zoea confesses her cheating. Back to my ending, "I watch her walk towards the balcony the image from my dream returns I gasp as I realise what her intentions are, how can this be happening. Without thinking I run towards her". With her face is covered in tears, "Eric, I'm so sorry, I really, do love you and can't live knowing I'll never see you again. I know I hurt you, but I can't take it back. Please forgive me," she said. Lifting her leg over the handrail I manage to grab her waist and pull her to safety into my arms. We are both in tears looking on to her face, realise she was willing to destroy her life because of her love for me. Forcing me to readjust my thinking, perhaps there is a future for us a new life after all in the Bahamas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

I gave it a 5 because he did t wimp out and take the whore back

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Silly, stupid nonsense. Why would you give all of your money to your cheating wife? Oh poor pitiful me I have to give her everything I have because I love her so much and she just crapped all over me. That'll show her...

If you want someone to finish a story it would help if you wrote something that could be called a story first.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it better the 2nd time around. I completely understand it. Eric had to break all ties to Brad and Amy. Zoea kept making poor choices and cheated on Eric numerous times and with numerous people. Her decision to commit suicide as a way to escape the consequences of her actions is understandable. Eric hopefully will get over it in a couple of years. It would be interesting too find out how Amy and Brad take it - their interference in Eric and Zoea's marriage killed the marriage and Zoea killed herself due to their actions. There is a whole lot of guilt to go around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@swordwielder, You have too much faith in humanity if you think Amy and Brad will spend more than a few minutes feeling any guilt. If they had that in them, they wouldn't have done what they did in the first place.

At least the story had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Ass

Christian are more guilty than most judging others. I look at my life and realize that God sent his son for my many sins. Can I not have enough forgiveness in my heart for someone who loves me. I even told my wife of 37 years even if she had a affair or two I would find a way to forgive her. That is the last of your stories I will read!

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

what a sad and disturbed women. she couldnt handled the consequences but did him a favor the quickest way how.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a major retarded story.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I hated this story. However, considering this is JUST FICTION - at least one character finally took the honorable way out of a horrible situation she created.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Heh, that splat at the end is a good representation of the story itself.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Bitch did the only honourable thing she has done in her entire life. What a bitch, even her death was a selfish act, all about her.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you had to make the cheating whore a martyr in the end huh? She fucked so many men and women and even his best friend and his wife but she had a heart of pure gold, right? 2*

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

sad, just sad. Not my kind of story

manOfCulture11manOfCulture11almost 3 years ago

killing herself was the least one good thing she good,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent ending .

A dead whore is a good whore .

But no revenge on the friends is a cop out .

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Great ending! Honestly, it is the only way to end a broken marriage!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Hell. If you’re going to end it like that — He’s rich. Use his last dollar to ruin the health club...

... and financial and physically cripple Brad.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

He needs to get back at Brad - harshly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you freaking always write such unsatisfying endings. sure, her suicide is fine, but brad and amy get off scott-free, wtf.

and this happens in pretty much every single story you write. you hardly ever show the aftermath either.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964almost 3 years ago

What the...WOW, I did not expect that, but I still gave it 5 stars for the writing!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 3 years ago

I rarely read BTB because I don't understand where there's any erotic thrill in this. I guess if you hate women it's a form of psychological support for your hatred and is a "healthier" way to blow off steam than going buffalo bill on strangers.

As for this story, I don't believe someone that cheats to that extent would be surprised by their marriage ending so abruptly and be that unprepared and mentally unstable.

I also think the Eric would go after Brad and Amy to claim back the company in order to ruin them without damaging the lives of the employees... because he can't stand a liar and a cheat.

No one can argue that you are not a good writer, I just don't enjoy this type of story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Way to FREAKING Go!!!! My kind of ending!!! Now he needs to bankrupt Brad as his final REVENGE!!!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I don't think she'd jump, but, if she did, he might have one hell of a job convincing the police he didn't throw her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished. Other people need to be accounted for. Perhaps another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good ending.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

One messed up woman

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Did someone do an alternate ending somewhere. Little dark here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's my ending:

DG Hear, jump off that Literotica writers' Cliff and stay mum for the next decade. Your stories are value-less, don't you get it? Waiting for trashy readers such as us to give you fuel for (alternate) conclusions' fodder, what kind of a degenerate author are you?

Every story of yours is faulty, your characters, even your best and worst ones are faulty. No, they're not human, that's excusable. They're just stupidly characterized.

For instance, Zoea here. She claims she'll only love and be with Eric, and then proceeds to fuck others. Her words and intent say one thing, her follow-up actions say another. For Christ's sake, man, stop this irresponsible unstable characterization-traits puppeteering with your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brads are always bad news in this writers storylines.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

What happened after to Eric, Brad, Amy and the other clowns? You need 1 last chapter for closure. 3/5 stars for now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Surprise ending. I have read enjoyed every single story that you have written and posted hear, I think that you are a excellent writer and good luck in the future. If you ever write professionally I would like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

11 days later I walked into Brads office. It had dawned on me that he had set this up with several layers of plotting so he would be the sole owner of the club without having to buy me out. He would have Amy, Zoea, and all the money. He smiled when he saw me and bid me to sit down. Perhaps he was going to gloat. His expression changed as I pulled the Luger out of my coat pocket. The first two bullets took out his kneecaps. I emptied the magazine, shooting him in non-fatal areas, wrists, elbows, ankles, thumbs. It felt like I was in heaven as he tried to get away, but he was now completely without mobility. The shots by his ears deafened him. Striking his face repeatedly with the guns butt handle left his face unrecognizable. He would never be able to get out of bed again for the rest of his life. I truly wished him a very long life. The next morning found me in Brazil, millions in my offshore bank accounts and a new name. Zoea had shit all over me thru Brads manipulations but she didn't deserve to die. He did deserve to but would be unable to. True justice was served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect ending, melodramatic, but perfect. If it were GA or Cagivagurl, Eric would have taken her back on the condition that she brings her lovers' creampies home for him to eat.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

Good, one less cheating whore. Now I hope he goes after Brad and really fucks him up good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no clue what the yuck u smoke when u write this….

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The ending. All I can see is Wiley E. Coyote. The fall into the canyon, the tiny road or river, and there he goes, spread-eagle, the whistling, falling noise... pyyyooooooooooooooooooooo..... pft.

.

Crazy ending. I still don't see why he didn't call the authorities to report the assault on the beach. Those islands love to lock up criminals from the cruise ships. It pumps a lot of money into the local.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and a great ending.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

Would have liked it if his false friends and club of cheaters found out how they destroyed a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least he keeps the money. Heck of a money shot at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, loved it, especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...