A Different Me

A 6-part Story Series.

Series Info
What could have been, if I had taken every chance I had to get laid
0
42.7k
30
1
32


Started: 11/30/2022

Updated: 06/07/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers
Series Introduction

This is my first time writing and I wanted to introduce the idea behind my stories before I get started. I am a long-time reader in my 30's. I have been happily married for 5 years and in a relationship with her for twice as long. We have two wonderful (pain in the arse) kids together and I would never do anything sexually with another woman to jeopardise what I have.

Before meeting my wife, I was absolutely terrible at speaking to, understanding or noticing women. I was tall, skinny, long-haired, and metal as all hell can be. I still see myself as this on the inside, and not even her strongest remonstrations can stop me blasting out a bit of heavy metal while I play with my kids, but since meeting her I have mellowed out a little, learned how to socialise better, found a job I can tolerate, put on some weight (too much if you ask her), and finally learned about this formerly mysterious thing called a woman. Let's just say that she is very much my better half.

As with most marriages after kids come along, finding time for sex has become increasingly difficult and we have had to resort to mostly planning ahead, which takes some of the fun out of it. Now, I would never do anything to break her heart, but I have my needs and my head has started filling in the blank periods with various fantasies about the women I have encountered in my time. This What if… series is based on idea that I had had the confidence and freedom back when I met these people to act on my desires and take the opportunities my head says I could have. While based on real women in my life, none of these events happened and are works of fiction.

Details will be partially true, but altered slightly, and while I am reluctant to say too much about my life, I am sure some elements will become clear as we go through. Names will be changed to protect identities. They will not be written in any particular order and will almost certainly jump around chronologically. I will begin each chapter with a pre-story explanation of what the reality was, before jumping into the fantasy.

I hope you enjoy and welcome any feedback you might have, thanks!

TABLE OF CONTENTS

iohbkfds
iohbkfds
12 Followers