BlueLetterBooks Vol1 - My New Roomy

A 7-part Story Series.

Series Info
How will our innocent MC handle his new roommate and her exhibitionist style?
0
26.9k
24
2
33


Started: 10/26/2023

Updated: 11/14/2023

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Charlynn Quinn Vey (or Charlie) and I had only been roommates for a few weeks. I was a multimedia content manager/marketing associate for an at-hire company and I struck quite the deal during lock down, finding this gig that was fully remote, a contract that didn't change after the workforce returned to the offices. Essentially, my life was a laptop in my home office (a pull up desk on my couch in my living room) and I couldn't have been happier. But, of course, as all things turned to trash post pandemic, rent went up and I needed to supplement.

Enter Charlie. She was about 5' 5", a buxom, big-hipped and curvy brunette with long wavy hair, a smattering of freckles, and a very sweet face, in soft contrast to me, a tall, average looking black guy with short dark hair and a patchy goatee. We had a shared interest or two, some nerdy tendencies like sci-fi/fantasy, D&D, and shoot-em-up videogames, but mostly, at first, we kept to ourselves. She was some sort of assistant working the usual 9-5 which seemed great as I had grown used to having the house to myself for over a year, so a roommate that was gone most of the day was an easy sell. Or so I thought...

Thursday, July 15th, 5:24pm, day before a long weekend, the day that everything changed...

TABLE OF CONTENTS