All Comments on 'Massacre at the M & M Lounge'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
?

The writing style was hard to read and the story was crap and as a cuck story it doesn't rate. Pity there are no minus ratings on this site to give minus 5* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
She was "obligated by her marriage vows"...?

...that is one of a few sentences that just doesn´t fit: How could her vows be of any felt relevance to her when she trashed them that thoroughly earlier on?

And I doubt very much that I would have been happy at her survival because it meant long term alimony payments to a cheating slut in case of a divorce, - and that divorce would have inevitably happened, so: No room for content, there.

Nicely written, I enjoyed reading it. Thank you. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I did enjoy this one

yes a tough read for me ... letting a person's mind run and not trying to get ahead of the tale

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Well written and smooth

But I really could not stand where the storyline was going. I was kind of hoping that he would follow the example of the sergeant...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why not

Hopefully she'll die of a heart attack as soon as she hears that her three friends were All killed and that her husband knows that she's cheating bitch that deserves to die also

victoria2victoria2about 9 years ago
PLEASE STOP

You are giving me a violent headache with all these stories about wimpy men and cheating wives who cuck them. Please stop and go back to either BTB stories or better yet reconcile stories where they both work to put things back together. If not that just close down the loving wives section. Enough is enough.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I had so much hope...

Even knowing the work of the writer I had a lot of hope when I begin to read it...But as soon as the police let the black men talk like that, I also knew the story was ruined...The end of the story was the worst of it...Another stupid thing is: The cop that killed his wife would have killed not only the other wives, but also everyone that was present...He would have the guns and bullets to do it...And so no witness would be available to talk...

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Ugh

I don't usually waste my time on cuck stories, given the massacre I thought (hoped?) that this one might have ended better. I was sadly disappointed. 1 star.

I don’t see how some comments describe this as “well-written”:

“The body of the other women had not suffered the indignity of being stripped in public. She too was not who Detective Bradley feared that she would be.”

“Women” is plural, “She” is singular. This should have been either “The body of the other WOMAN”, or “THEY too WERE not”

“uppity Niger”

If you MUST use racial slurs, at least use them correctly! It is “nigger”, “Niger” is a country in Africa.

At least twice “panty” is used. This MAY be technically correct, but in common usage women’s underwear is usually referred to as “panties”.

“Fellacio” should be “fellatio”, please sell-check!

“Given the circumstances, he should have been angry with her for being so reckless. However; unlike his wife he knew that her recklessness had save her life.”

So? It would have been better if she was there! Save him the heartbreak of living with a cheating slut or the expense of a divorce, and the loss of his family.

“Compared to her paramours, his puny penis and tiny testicles were pathetic.”

Are they REALLY “puny” and “tiny”, or just as “compared to her paramours”? Not that it should matter, of course!

“She was obligated by her marriage vows to desire him.”

NO! She was obligated by her marriage vows to be FAITHFUL to him, and if she can’t she should divorce him, and no vow can make you desire someone that you don’t!

“The knowledge that his wife had become an adulteress actually inflamed his lust.”

CUCK!

How wonderful, now that she is used to sucking her lovers’ big cocks that she can grace her husband with the blow jobs that were his by right anyway.

That he willingly eats the cream pie is cuck to the nth degree. He deserves what he gets, and I hope the lover knocked her up.

“She had also reasoned that occasionally allowing her husband's penis inside her unprotected could provide her with a plausible explanation if it was needed.”

Not really, if she gives birth to a mixed-race baby, having had sex with her husband the same day she conceived gives her no cover.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@victoria2 Thank you

and I totally agree. Loving wives this is not. It's like the gay community has totally taken over literotica. Cuckholdry is fetish and a fetish enjoyed by a very small minority of people who have staged a coup d'etat . It's worse than betrayal when the husband is humiliated by hateful power grabbing wife. None of the characters are sympathetic. All are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please get an editor

And then rethink your storyline. Maybe the idea of a murder/massacre could have some potential for a decent story. But the poor writing left us with this mess.

Just plain bad.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I have a difficult time understanding this story.

It doesn't matter how often she has unprotected sec with her husband if she impregnated by a negro. The baby is likely to be black and is her lover willing to be a father? Not likely.

More than that, rather than confronting her, he willingly turns a blind eye to it and even allows her to demean and humiliate him by accepting her lovers cum in his mouth. Is he a closet queer? What logical reason would he have in not confronting her? Even after darkie was taunting him, he refused to stand up for himself and I don't understand why.

Clearly, this belongs in gay male or interracial with the rest of the racist stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
blow job and everything alright

a piece of work.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 9 years ago
Rubbish

Don't write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More 1 star sick,cuck bullshit!

Dude your a homo please just admit it to yourself and your friends! More importantly you are a terrible writer. If you take the time to write this pathetic bullshit then at least take the time to put it in the right place I.R., gay,fetish take your pick but IT IS NOT LOVING WIVES DIPSHIT!!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Humiliation

This was a story about humiliation, wrapped in the cloak of an episode of "CSI". Sure, it would fit better under the Fetish or Interracial categories, but since when are stories categorized correctly on this site? LW has always been a dumping ground for any story that involves a wife.

Strip away the murder scene, and this is a story about a man with a fetish for being humiliated and feeling inferior. And, as with SO many other stories of this genre, it involves yet another Magical Negro with an elephant-sized cock that is capable of giving any woman multiple orgasms just by looking at it.

The writing is decent, but could use some editing. Others have already pointed out some of the mistakes, but I found myself laughing out loud when I read: "Is it live or mamorex?" Mamorex? Given that this line was in reference to a woman's breasts, I can't help but wonder if this was a typo or a clever play on words.

Keep writing, Cuckoldjim, but try to branch out and deliver a twist on the standard genre or you'll risk becoming a one-hit wonder. I think you made an effort to do that here, but you missed an opportunity to take the story in an unexpected direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've got another ending for this story.

When she got on top of him, he should have reversed positions with her and shit right in her face. Actually, that might be too good for her. Sick story.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
good god,a new category of literotica is born!

Should be called Fox News,this one has it all,every kind of thing to get a watcher of Fox News excited....glorification of people packing guns and saving the day (and getting busted for it),cheating wives,hugely endowed black men 'taking' white women,good Ole boys not afraid to (litetally) call a spade a spade,and written in 'Real American' English (flunked 4th grade English then dropped out),what more could any real American person want? If this was in satire a 3,but here,well,plumbs the depths

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A real pussy.

In real life there would be a bunch of dead niggers along with the sluts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pure trash he should have gone in the motel and gotten her as a material witness

to let her have him after what she had done is not just incredible but absolute lunacy, stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic, a shame for the childrens sake she was shot along with the other BBC adutlering whores. This belongs in IR not in LW, its part of the IR fetish.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHEN ITS FINALLY IN THE OPEN

he is still a cuck and she is a cheater. TK U MLJ LV NV

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Really stupid!

What a pathetic fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the fuck a cop who loves seconds from his wife

Please don't write any more total garbage stories, .give us a break.you probably get of fon all these comments ,sicko

Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

Interesting approach to a standard story line. At least you told a bit of the truth about the Town Center Mall shooting, something the cops could not bring themselves to do. Got to keep that image of protect and serve at all costs.

The conversation next morning is going to be interesting to say the least.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Why?

Why would anyone want to be married to a cheater? She is loaded with cum and disease. Charming. Staying married for the kids sake is out - she doesn't care about anybody - not even herself. For a white woman married to a cop to be picking up low life black men in bars is clearly self destructive as well as marriage and family destructive behavior. Kill her? No need, just document it, plant drugs on her and in her, get her arrested and divorce her. Get custody of the kids, not too hard in this case, and keep her away until she kills herself one way or another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

No need for comment

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Pass

This seems to be a detective story dressed up with a cheating wife. Not what I'm looking for.

shaman43shaman43about 9 years ago
Creative

Well done plot keeping the mystery of the other women and its importance. It was five star until his self pity and settling at the end. One of the most disappointing endings I have ever read for such a promising story. If I had permission I would write the sequel. This story begs for the sequel. I have had too much world experience to believe even a person who has the belief of black cock being the end of sexual pleasure would have a come to Jesus thought process of her own. Besides that I have known too many cops from state trooper to county sheriff to relatively large town cops and no one I knew would take what this character took. Begs for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Only if

There was a score of less than one. Too bad you can not give a story a zero or even a negative number. I had high hopes for the first part. I guess the bitch didn't understand the true meaning of "Once you've had black, you'll never go back". I didn't either until I tried Gazpacho soup. After tasting it, I swore I would never try it again. And if blacks are so good at sex, why are they still a minority?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Editing

Needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You really need to be writing more and longer stories.

The more time you spend in front of your computer the less time you have to circulate and infect your community with your sickness.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
like KarenE

I had hopes for a better plot and story. I too was disappointed. I visited the profile page for this author and learned that none of the stories submitted have attained a rating as high as 4.00

But I suggest that the reason is not the abhorrence many readers have to cuck stories but it might equally be the reaction by many to the poor grammar, spelling errors, and incorrect word usage. One of the early miscues still has me smiling: (that is not a good thing)

"The body was illuminated by the headlights from the descendant's vehicle that was parked nearby . . . "

One of the few things we can take from this quote is that since she and her husband are both dead, there will be no further descendants in this family lineage.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
@rightbank

LOL, yes, I noticed the descendants/decedents error, figured I had cited enough already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was a little less than a week later, Jim noticed an.....

...itching in his groin and several small blisters forming inside his mouth.

Another few days later, Linda wanted him to suck Terrance's black cum from her whoring pussy. They'd talked about her "adventures" at the M&M lounge after she'd heard the morning news and asked to talk when he got back late the next night more than three hours after his shift ended.

What she didn't know, was that he'd looked up some of the other women that had been cruising the for the black studs circulating around the women cruising for cock at the M&M. He'd quickly coerced several of them into both oral and vaginal sex.

Since discussing her infidelity with Linda, he'd had more sucky-fucky cucky "make-up" sex with Linda, than at any other two weeks in their marriage.

What she didn't know, was that Terrance gave her a couple of gifts she hadn't anticipated and she'd given them to Jim.

Having been to the doctor and receiving the news later that next week that he'd have three months to win his battle or would likely succumb to his new gifts from Linda, in a very painful and ugly way. He was instructed to stop having sex and to make and submit ASAP a list of all his sex partners for the last year.

He decided it was time to share the joy....and delay submitting the list.

Linda had been shocked and angered by his sudden turnabout and his abject refusal to share any intimacy with her at all. He'd kept silent and had been mostly absent from his family life....more so than usual, anyway.

Now, four months later, he was near the end of his divorce, getting better, but with some issues that would stay with him for a vey long time....it was a day to day battle.

Linda had not been so lucky. Discovering her problem about three months later than Jim, and having ignored the symptoms until she was getting weak and sick, she'd been to the doctor only after the clinic called asking her to submit to a battery of tests. Upon seeing the results at the doctor's office, she flew home, calling Jim on his cell and screaming at the top of her lungs that he'd killed her with his whoring mouth and teeny pencil dick. He let her shout herself out, then calmly reminded her that she was the cheater in their marriage that had given him the little gifts that were now killing her. He suggested she have a little chat with Terrance.

Another week later, Jim stood at the graveside with his crying children while the pastor gave a brief eulogy and blessed the grave where Linda's remains were now settling into the earth.

In a rage, she had gone home, grabbed one of the backup weapons Jim kept locked away and had disappeared into the night. Two hours later, while on his way home, Jim had been called back to the M&M to investigate a new crime scene that had just been called in.

But when he arrived, his captain turned him away, telling him to go home and take care of the kids until they got things all sorted out at the scene. Jim asked if Linda was there. His captain answered, "Not any more, buddy...now go on home until I call. For now, you are on administrative leave with pay."

Linda had, in her fatal rage, cleaned up the M&M lounge by repeating the three months old massacre, this time, however, the focus was the men. The whole posse was dead, the media expressing outrage at the "racially motivated" murders.

If they only knew the truth....and that there were half a dozen Cougars still circulating the pick-up clubs and unknowingly (at least for awhile) sharing their quick and deadly gifts with anyone that would fuck them.

After a very brief inquest, Jim was cleared of any wrong-doing, his visits to the M&M and his medical history, not revealed. The M&M was the first of several clubs closed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck you and your nigger bullshit.

Just because you are a cum sucking fag doesn't mean the rest of us are.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
Congratulations

When black people And racists agree that you've written bullshit, you've written bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
KKK rules

1*

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
Two stars.

I hate a willing cuck, especially a cop that knew how to handle things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would have bitten the shit out of that cunt...

...if she deigned to put it over my mouth!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry cuck wimp. Possibly Racist plot. Skank wife

But so well written, it was a good story

Thanks for the story!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Guns

You have a basic knowledge of guns and ballistics, but not much else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really....

He's supposed to be a hardened cop, doesn't act like it, poor story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cunt

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Good writing, a compelling read, but the wife is evil and the husband a wimp cuck, so that gets 2*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An ignorant racist author who cannot spell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another pathetic wimp cuckold story, it’s getting hard to find decent stories on here, especially in ‘Loving Wives’ which is a bit of a misnomer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous