All Comments on 'A Little Harder Please'

by cyzre

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaabout 16 years ago
Possibly wrong category . . .

I think "NonConsent/Reluctance" might be a better category than BDSM; with BDSM, there should be a consensual giving by the sub to the dom. By gagging the couple the perps (Marie and Susan) basically created a scene with no limits. Both subs ended up with a lot of cuts. Just because there was sex at some point does not make it all right. Even Sheri, his wife, stated she never would have consented to the activity had she known it would exceed their limits to that degree. Doing this type of thing (letting people tie you up) requires a lot of trust and I don't think this is attained when you first meet people and have a few drinks. What was to prevent some type of irreversible maiming, branding, castration, or whatever? What if Marie and Susan were not their real names? Of course, we never get STD's with these activities. And who invited the extra men? Why not just announce over the public address system in front of the house that there is a sex party and anyone who would like to whip, humiliate, or otherwise hurt someone with no repercussions should just come in and join the event; after all, the victims won't mind, they said do whatever you like to them before we gagged them . . . I think NonConsent/Reluctance really fits better. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thor is an Idiot

Thor, you're an idiot. NOBODY ever got an STD by reading a story on the internet. Do you understand that? These are fictional characters in a story that was invented in the author's mind. Do you get that? Because it's a fantasy, if one of the characters contracted an STD, the author could just create a cure for that STD- it's the author's world. Thor, do you understand the words I'm typing on this page? You're imposing a double standard on the author, Thor. You're the type of idiot who criticizes this guy's hard work, but you probably love Scarface, or Star Wars, or the Sopranos and don't think twice about all the murdered people. Did you ever write stupid letters to the producers of those fantasies, Thor? Keep up the good work, author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thor is more right than wrong.

BDSM is not nonconsensual, if it is the dom/domme risk a very good chance of spending real prison time. Safe, Sane, Consensual is the guide to real BDSM. Those other characters are just mentally deranged, rapist, or criminally insane. Ask a few of the "doms" who were reported to the police either by the sub or by other doms who talked the sub into preventing the supposed "dom" from doing the same thing to another innocent person. No you cant get HIV and such in stories but people read this shit and think it is real, then they try it themselves. You dont know who has what diseases, the sub and the dom must both be protected. To do otherwise just tells the sub they are in the wrong place, at the wrong time, with the wrong person. Subs should always tell someone they trust where they are going and who they will be with and when to expect a phone call or visit to verify they are safe, to do otherwise is simply stupid. Try to make your stories realistic and a little real experience will go a long way. Dr. Anony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fuck!

A little harsh for my taste, but well written and HOT! CYZRE obviously knows how to write. WELL DONE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous