All Comments on 'First Blush'

by SilverGuardian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

The first one is always the hardest...

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Naughty but well described! BTW: Bondage is more fun, when you can see your naked lover?

So many mature ladies fantasise about being put in such situations, yet few experience the selflessness of surrendering their charms to unknown lovers! Keep writing to your fans, covering your dreams and aspirations, relating genuine experiences you wished had been even more erotic in reality! EG: My man fantasised about living in a 'CFNM' situation, so we made his wish a reality with a few female visitors prepared to masturbate him to the best orgasm he ever had. Now he's lost his shyness, admitting unknown callers turned him on when totally naked and exposed to similar treatment? The best part is when we arrange have sex in public areas, and get caught out naked, by other understanding couples!

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Another satisfying idea, suitable for obese women also, if you are bold enough to accept criticism?

Another kinky idea for the jaded adventurer? Go hiking outdoors with your lover, fully NAKED in the raw, but prepared to be observed by others, wishing they had the GUTS to join you!

Want to make most males blush, girl? Attack them with a large dildo!

Take control in the bedroom, shaving your pussy bare then inviting your male lover to try out anal sex with you in the 'female superior' position, after sharing an enema together in a spa bath! Nothing was left to our imaginations; We tried every aspect of sexual relations, before I was too old to enjoy being ravaged, by multiple partners of either sex? These true scenarios, for adventurous female sexual satisfaction, are just endless! The more erotic, the better!

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years ago
Thank you

For your first attempt this is an excellent short tale and I, along with many others I am sure, am certainly pleased that you overcame your shyness enough to publish this. I just hope you continue to write a lot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Totally hot!

Loved it, great first effort :-) would love that to be me... (The chick!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous